Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,287 members, 7,829,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Shan George Gets Engaged. To Marry For The 3rd Time (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shan George Gets Engaged. To Marry For The 3rd Time (Photos) (78178 Views)

Shan George's Money Returned To Zenith Bank Account / Moses Bliss Gets Engaged To His Fianceé / Jason Njoku & Wife, Mary Marry For 2nd Time In Maldives (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shan George Gets Engaged. To Marry For The 3rd Time (Photos) by Oizee(f): 4:23pm On Sep 09, 2020
Congrats ma, still beautiful @50
Re: Shan George Gets Engaged. To Marry For The 3rd Time (Photos) by FOXDOSSIER: 4:24pm On Sep 09, 2020
Beautiful lady
Re: Shan George Gets Engaged. To Marry For The 3rd Time (Photos) by nBag(m): 4:25pm On Sep 09, 2020
MJBOLT:
there's still hope for nairaland evening newspapers,dont give up yet.

gringrin you baa? you matter no dey finish.
why are you always like this?grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shan George Gets Engaged. To Marry For The 3rd Time (Photos) by RedBororo(m): 4:25pm On Sep 09, 2020
I MUST COMMEND YOUR JOB DURING CONVID19 MONITORING AT WAPI JUNCTION, SHE WAS ALWAYS PROMPT ON DUTY,
CONGRATULATIONS DEAR.
Re: Shan George Gets Engaged. To Marry For The 3rd Time (Photos) by quality2023: 4:26pm On Sep 09, 2020
[*Do u know with 10k you can learn all this programs with LM Academy.
registration now open*

*Program Schedule:*

Start Date: 21st September 2020

Registration Fee: N10,000

Training Venue: Zoom

*Programs:*

Basic Computer Training 

Jamb and SSCE Preparation 

Cartoon and Graphics Animation 

Production Operation for Oil and Gas

Visit my link and enroll for all of the above courses for just N10,000

http://legionofmentorsacademy.com/?ref=meekey247
Re: Shan George Gets Engaged. To Marry For The 3rd Time (Photos) by stanliwise(m): 4:26pm On Sep 09, 2020
Humanoid01:

Check this out. God used her fiancé to come through to save her life. How about that?
which one be save life again?
Re: Shan George Gets Engaged. To Marry For The 3rd Time (Photos) by Tammyg123: 4:26pm On Sep 09, 2020
LM Academy registration

Program Schedule:

Start Date: 21st Sept 2020

Registration Fee: N10,000

Training Venue: Zoom

Programs:

Basic Computer Training

Jamb and SSCE Preparation 

Cartoon and Graphics Animation 

Production Operation for Oil and Gas

Visit my link and enroll for any of the above course with N10,000

http://legionofmentorsacademy.com/?ref=soaring
Re: Shan George Gets Engaged. To Marry For The 3rd Time (Photos) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 09, 2020
milkyworld:
I won't lie. She looks even more attractive than most 22yr old ladies of nowadays.
...in pictures. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Shan George Gets Engaged. To Marry For The 3rd Time (Photos) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 4:26pm On Sep 09, 2020
Good luck.
Re: Shan George Gets Engaged. To Marry For The 3rd Time (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 4:29pm On Sep 09, 2020
She still looks the same after 2 decades... This might just be the one! Hearty congratulations to her!!! I wish her the very best as she begins this new chapter of her personal growth!!! Beautiful woman!
Re: Shan George Gets Engaged. To Marry For The 3rd Time (Photos) by Skymason20(m): 4:30pm On Sep 09, 2020
Dem nigger wants to bang 50 yrs pussy grin
Re: Shan George Gets Engaged. To Marry For The 3rd Time (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 4:32pm On Sep 09, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

BUT SHE'S THANKFUL TO THE FIANCÉ FOR COMING THROUGH TO SAVE HER LIFE.

Same way he is probably thankful to her for accepting to settle down with him! Gratitude is a good thing! tongue
Re: Shan George Gets Engaged. To Marry For The 3rd Time (Photos) by IMASTEX: 4:32pm On Sep 09, 2020
MJBOLT:
grin grin grin grin grin You should be the Chairman, trouble maker association of Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shan George Gets Engaged. To Marry For The 3rd Time (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 4:34pm On Sep 09, 2020
milkyworld:
I won't lie. She looks even more attractive than most 22yr old ladies of nowadays.

No lie at all... I grew up getting quite attracted to women in their forties and fifties... It's like they got to 25 or 30, and stopped aging!!!

There must be something a lot of young ladies of this generation are doing wrong!!! A lot of them are aging very badly!!! What could be wrong??! undecided embarassed

1 Like

Re: Shan George Gets Engaged. To Marry For The 3rd Time (Photos) by nBag(m): 4:35pm On Sep 09, 2020
gringrin
nairaland guys be bashing every lady like Una sure say Una go make heaven so?

gringrin
even the ladies celebriting anything marriage, some even adding it's a miracle as if the person just stand up from a wheelchair
Re: Shan George Gets Engaged. To Marry For The 3rd Time (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 4:35pm On Sep 09, 2020
When her things don already expire and gone back to their maker
Re: Shan George Gets Engaged. To Marry For The 3rd Time (Photos) by Favemmzar200(m): 4:36pm On Sep 09, 2020
crackhaus:
Well, I admire her tenacity.

After several broken marriages, one would expect her to have 'hang boot' by now, but not Shan George.

Carry go mama cheesy
That phrase hang boot off me
Re: Shan George Gets Engaged. To Marry For The 3rd Time (Photos) by Premiumwriter: 4:37pm On Sep 09, 2020
Nooil:
Wow! I'm so happy for her. She's such an innocent and sweet lady.
she's innocent?.

1 Like

Re: Shan George Gets Engaged. To Marry For The 3rd Time (Photos) by ugodson(m): 4:37pm On Sep 09, 2020
I dnt HV beef with Sean,bt Am just saying o,

Re: Shan George Gets Engaged. To Marry For The 3rd Time (Photos) by chocolatelady(f): 4:38pm On Sep 09, 2020
Congratulations
Re: Shan George Gets Engaged. To Marry For The 3rd Time (Photos) by ayoolaslim: 4:38pm On Sep 09, 2020
That grandma is drug addict

1 Like

Re: Shan George Gets Engaged. To Marry For The 3rd Time (Photos) by Dizzyrascal(m): 4:38pm On Sep 09, 2020
MJBOLT:
you just simply had to beef didn't you? grin grin grin grin
Re: Shan George Gets Engaged. To Marry For The 3rd Time (Photos) by lifenija: 4:39pm On Sep 09, 2020
Angelfrost:

No lie at all... I grew up getting quite attracted to women in their forties and fifties... It's like they got to 25 or 30, and stopped aging!!!

There must be something a lot of young ladies of this generation are doing wrong!!! A lot of them are aging very badly!!! What could be wrong??! undecided embarassed
free food n laziness

1 Like

Re: Shan George Gets Engaged. To Marry For The 3rd Time (Photos) by emmy512: 4:40pm On Sep 09, 2020
kenzysmith:
after years of hustling big politcians anty done finally hang her boot and settle for marriage wet she go use her money sponsor
Which politicians?
Shes been good all through.
Re: Shan George Gets Engaged. To Marry For The 3rd Time (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 4:42pm On Sep 09, 2020
madjune:
She don use make up deceive one mugu.

I have seen that lady up close in recent times... Even without make-up or filter, she is very beautiful, classy, and aging gracefully!!!
Re: Shan George Gets Engaged. To Marry For The 3rd Time (Photos) by euniselfyahoo: 4:42pm On Sep 09, 2020
Wow! At 50, she is still young and beautiful. Any way, congrats.
Re: Shan George Gets Engaged. To Marry For The 3rd Time (Photos) by Pat081: 4:43pm On Sep 09, 2020
This marriage is nt for childern is just for some1 2b putting oil inside her airbag that is all
Re: Shan George Gets Engaged. To Marry For The 3rd Time (Photos) by Dizzyrascal(m): 4:43pm On Sep 09, 2020
Cholls:
My brother a standing ovation for dat brother
based on your signature, I dare say that Shan George has aged like fine wine(a clear exception to the rule); or what do think?
Re: Shan George Gets Engaged. To Marry For The 3rd Time (Photos) by darsh(m): 4:44pm On Sep 09, 2020
Shey All This Make Up and Editing no much like this?
All cause she wan cover her aged skin��‍♂️��‍♂️

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tacha Confirms Relationship With Kelechi Iheanacho / Simi Almost Denied Entry Into Passport Office For ‘Indecent Dressing’ / DJ Cuppy Gifts Anthony Joshua A Cake, Organizes A Welcome Home Party For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.