Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Shan George Gets Engaged. To Marry For The 3rd Time (Photos) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shan George Gets Engaged. To Marry For The 3rd Time (Photos) (78186 Views)

Shan George's Money Returned To Zenith Bank Account / Moses Bliss Gets Engaged To His FianceƩ / Jason Njoku & Wife, Mary Marry For 2nd Time In Maldives (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shan George Gets Engaged. To Marry For The 3rd Time (Photos) by abdullahi45: 8:50pm On Sep 09, 2020
crackhaus:
Well, I admire her tenacity.

After several broken marriages, one would expect her to have 'hang boot' by now, but not Shan George.

Carry go mama cheesy

Stupidity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different result - Albert Einstein.

Is she the problem or those she is getting married to. She has to answer that question first to prevent more future divorces...

1 Like

Re: Shan George Gets Engaged. To Marry For The 3rd Time (Photos) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 09, 2020
milkyworld:
I won't lie. She looks even more attractive than most 22yr old ladies of nowadays.

For this your comment, I will be the next man to marry her

...time in my dreams.
Re: Shan George Gets Engaged. To Marry For The 3rd Time (Photos) by Wronggee(m): 9:46pm On Sep 09, 2020
Me sef shock grin
Mcfi:
Shouuu!

Good for her o. God don finally answer her prayers. But wait o na the Shan George of those days?

1 Like

Re: Shan George Gets Engaged. To Marry For The 3rd Time (Photos) by Mryacks: 10:46pm On Sep 09, 2020
It's always I said yes to my "bestfriend" when people are getting married. Hope it's true sha
Re: Shan George Gets Engaged. To Marry For The 3rd Time (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 11:04pm On Sep 09, 2020
It's not easy to try again. It's scary...very very scary. Especially when you are comfortable n perhaps have grown children, marriage becomes a thing of fulfilling all righteousness.

...will I try again? Only time will tell.

Shan George you deserve to be happy. I wish you all the best.
Re: Shan George Gets Engaged. To Marry For The 3rd Time (Photos) by Agugbadin: 11:16pm On Sep 09, 2020
sapphiere:
See haters on Shan's matter.
I pray Shan gets Bollywood deals.

Hmmmmm
Re: Shan George Gets Engaged. To Marry For The 3rd Time (Photos) by Agugbadin: 11:19pm On Sep 09, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

For this your comment, I will be the next man to marry her

...time in my dreams.

When she remove the painting on her face you will see what you have bought.
Re: Shan George Gets Engaged. To Marry For The 3rd Time (Photos) by Bewiseedet(m): 2:33am On Sep 10, 2020
Powerfly:
.. I once saw her at valuemart..that year.
Where in calabar do u stay?
Re: Shan George Gets Engaged. To Marry For The 3rd Time (Photos) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 7:10am On Sep 10, 2020
sapphiere:
My phone camera better pass most Nollywood cameras.

Sapphiere, I have not heard from you
Re: Shan George Gets Engaged. To Marry For The 3rd Time (Photos) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 10, 2020
Agugbadin:

When she remove the painting on her face you will see what you have bought.

grin
Re: Shan George Gets Engaged. To Marry For The 3rd Time (Photos) by Powerfly(f): 2:24pm On Sep 10, 2020
Bewiseedet:
Where in calabar do u stay?
@ old marian.
Re: Shan George Gets Engaged. To Marry For The 3rd Time (Photos) by sureinfo: 3:00pm On Sep 10, 2020
Congrats to her
Re: Shan George Gets Engaged. To Marry For The 3rd Time (Photos) by Bewiseedet(m): 5:48pm On Sep 10, 2020
Powerfly:

@ old marian.

Alright.
I'm currently staying at MCC but looking forward to relocated by next year to state housing or Marian.
Re: Shan George Gets Engaged. To Marry For The 3rd Time (Photos) by Powerfly(f): 6:14pm On Sep 10, 2020
Bewiseedet:

Alright.
I'm currently staying at MCC but looking forward to relocated by next year to state housing or Marian.

i wish you all the best brother.. Buh Mcc legit na..the only thing with Marian & State housing is... houses are quite expensive. Except in Big Qua axis and Old Ikang.

1 Like

Re: Shan George Gets Engaged. To Marry For The 3rd Time (Photos) by Bewiseedet(m): 6:18pm On Sep 10, 2020
Powerfly:

i wish you all the best brother.. Buh Mcc legit na..the only thing with Marian & State housing is... houses are quite expensive. Except in Big Qua axis and Old Ikang.
yeah, i've been at mcc since nursery school. Marian will be an upgrade.
Re: Shan George Gets Engaged. To Marry For The 3rd Time (Photos) by Powerfly(f): 6:23pm On Sep 10, 2020
Bewiseedet:
yeah, i've been at mcc since nursery school. Marian will be an upgrade.

all the best then.. Brotherly.
Re: Shan George Gets Engaged. To Marry For The 3rd Time (Photos) by Bewiseedet(m): 6:30pm On Sep 10, 2020
Powerfly:

all the best then.. Brotherly.
Thanks man
Re: Shan George Gets Engaged. To Marry For The 3rd Time (Photos) by MASTERMIND04(m): 11:08pm On Sep 10, 2020
loommoney:

If you check the shelf near the fridge. You will see your drugs. Quickly take them. No be only Bollywood actress
grin grin
Re: Shan George Gets Engaged. To Marry For The 3rd Time (Photos) by Nobody: 12:25am On Sep 11, 2020
Congratulations ma'am
But if only our celebrities can keep things private
Re: Shan George Gets Engaged. To Marry For The 3rd Time (Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 3:32pm On Sep 11, 2020
milkyworld:
I won't lie. She looks even more attractive than most 22yr old ladies of nowadays.
Dnt b decieve boy,na pancakes & mascarat.
Re: Shan George Gets Engaged. To Marry For The 3rd Time (Photos) by Longman8: 6:57pm On Sep 12, 2020
See 24carate gold

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Gifts Anthony Joshua A Cake, Organizes A Welcome Home Party For Him / Rita Dominic's First Outing At Her Traditional Wedding Ceremony (Photos, Video) / Dangote Never Dated Sylvia Nduka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.