Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,376 members, 7,829,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Shan George Gets Engaged. To Marry For The 3rd Time (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shan George Gets Engaged. To Marry For The 3rd Time (Photos) (78181 Views)

Shan George's Money Returned To Zenith Bank Account / Moses Bliss Gets Engaged To His Fianceé / Jason Njoku & Wife, Mary Marry For 2nd Time In Maldives (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shan George Gets Engaged. To Marry For The 3rd Time (Photos) by Ddigit: 5:47pm On Sep 09, 2020
Congratulations Ma
Re: Shan George Gets Engaged. To Marry For The 3rd Time (Photos) by Chuzoetoh(m): 5:57pm On Sep 09, 2020
Ring on a wrinkled finger

1 Like

Re: Shan George Gets Engaged. To Marry For The 3rd Time (Photos) by TheChameleon: 6:00pm On Sep 09, 2020
" Last year's newspaper "

Sorry, couldn't resist tongue

She looks hotter than some 20 year olds.

Happy married life.

Re: Shan George Gets Engaged. To Marry For The 3rd Time (Photos) by fattprince(m): 6:10pm On Sep 09, 2020
MJBOLT:
there's still hope for nairaland evening newspapers,dont give up yet.
It's like hope is springing up everywhere for them. This the second time you saying this today. grin grin
Re: Shan George Gets Engaged. To Marry For The 3rd Time (Photos) by membranus: 6:12pm On Sep 09, 2020
Nooil:
Wow! I'm so happy for her. She's such an innocent and sweet lady.

Shan George "Innocent and sweet"?

Is this possibe after 3 previous ex-es?

Don't be deceived by the gentle smile of a lioness
Behind it lies larceny.
Re: Shan George Gets Engaged. To Marry For The 3rd Time (Photos) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 09, 2020
membranus:

Shan George "Innocent and sweet"?

Is this possibe after 3 previous ex-es?

Don't be deceived by the gentle smile of a lioness
Behind it lies larceny.

Even the way she talks. She's like an innocent bimbo
Re: Shan George Gets Engaged. To Marry For The 3rd Time (Photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 6:20pm On Sep 09, 2020
She still got it. I wud smash her
Re: Shan George Gets Engaged. To Marry For The 3rd Time (Photos) by Hezmatosky: 6:25pm On Sep 09, 2020
Congrats tho, but what happened to my brother Nwaosisi from okpanam, delta state?
Re: Shan George Gets Engaged. To Marry For The 3rd Time (Photos) by favour32(m): 6:28pm On Sep 09, 2020
If@ 50 years,Shan George still knows how priceless to have a permanent man, then the nairalanders slay queens of 30s,are continually having the foolish confidence of thoughts,
"I don't need a man!"
Bad mouth as usual!
Don't imitate her o,she get pikin.She just wan try the third time.
Some never get the opportunity to try for once sef.....who dash monkey banana.
Re: Shan George Gets Engaged. To Marry For The 3rd Time (Photos) by Cholls(m): 6:30pm On Sep 09, 2020
Dizzyrascal:
based on your signature, I dare say that Shan George has aged like fine wine(a clear exception to the rule); or what do think?
Re: Shan George Gets Engaged. To Marry For The 3rd Time (Photos) by Charly68: 6:32pm On Sep 09, 2020
Even at 50 she still look cute..never give up on your dream in life.. God created woman for man..it is in a man that a woman can trully finds fulfilment,anything contrary to this assertion is a hoax .
Re: Shan George Gets Engaged. To Marry For The 3rd Time (Photos) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 09, 2020
She's still pretty... sweet milf
Re: Shan George Gets Engaged. To Marry For The 3rd Time (Photos) by Damseldammie(f): 6:46pm On Sep 09, 2020
Congratulations ma'am
Re: Shan George Gets Engaged. To Marry For The 3rd Time (Photos) by stanliwise(m): 6:53pm On Sep 09, 2020
madjune:

How you take know?
Be like you're her brother.
grin grin grin at least I dey enjoy the morning
Re: Shan George Gets Engaged. To Marry For The 3rd Time (Photos) by Liposure: 6:54pm On Sep 09, 2020
Nooil:
Wow! I'm so happy for her. She's such an innocent and sweet lady.
you talk like you ve met her b4
Re: Shan George Gets Engaged. To Marry For The 3rd Time (Photos) by bukatyne(f): 7:30pm On Sep 09, 2020
crackhaus:
Well, I admire her tenacity.

After several broken marriages, one would expect her to have 'hang boot' by now, but not Shan George.

Carry go mama cheesy

I was about to ask when she got divorced.

Last I remembered, she was married cheesy

1 Like

Re: Shan George Gets Engaged. To Marry For The 3rd Time (Photos) by ronyman(m): 7:49pm On Sep 09, 2020
Wrinkled old hand but a beautiful woman nonetheless. I can only imagine her tet.
Re: Shan George Gets Engaged. To Marry For The 3rd Time (Photos) by Chris2863(m): 7:55pm On Sep 09, 2020
sapphiere:
I'm sorry. I've changed. She's looking too classy for Nollywood
Re: Shan George Gets Engaged. To Marry For The 3rd Time (Photos) by passiveincome01: 7:56pm On Sep 09, 2020
Photo shop at work
Re: Shan George Gets Engaged. To Marry For The 3rd Time (Photos) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 09, 2020
mrdharkchild:

Nigerians una can hype things. No b only DIVA, na DIVER.
How about driver?
Re: Shan George Gets Engaged. To Marry For The 3rd Time (Photos) by Knight1210(m): 8:03pm On Sep 09, 2020
Just what I wanted to say �
milkyworld:
I won't lie. She looks even more attractive than most 22yr old ladies of nowadays.
Re: Shan George Gets Engaged. To Marry For The 3rd Time (Photos) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 09, 2020
lexy2014:

So? Are there no costumes, directing, camera, locations etc. in Nollywood?
My phone camera better pass most Nollywood cameras.
Re: Shan George Gets Engaged. To Marry For The 3rd Time (Photos) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 09, 2020
Liposure:
you talk like you ve met her b4

Lol. I can tell a lot about you and I haven't even met you.
Re: Shan George Gets Engaged. To Marry For The 3rd Time (Photos) by lexy2014: 8:16pm On Sep 09, 2020
sapphiere:
My phone camera better pass most Nollywood cameras.

Ok. Kindly explain how your "phone camera better pass most Nollywood cameras". Take note that u said "...most Nollywood cameras". Pls which ones are your phone camera better than & which ones are your phone camera not better than.

Meanwhile d question I asked is this:

"Are there no costumes, directing, camera, locations etc. in Nollywood?"

U haven't answered
Re: Shan George Gets Engaged. To Marry For The 3rd Time (Photos) by Zarha: 8:17pm On Sep 09, 2020
I have an almost new iPhone 8plus gig 64gig for sale.
Colour:Rose Gold
Condition: Very clean not a single scratch (New)
Price (165k)

Phone has accessories if you want to buy it comes with charger and earpieces... Original follow come
Accessories: 10k
Call 07030363986

IPhone 8plus (256 gig black colour also available.) very clean price 180k
Re: Shan George Gets Engaged. To Marry For The 3rd Time (Photos) by Dantedasz(m): 8:20pm On Sep 09, 2020
pweeryambre:
She looks very good for her age

Wait until you unwrap the package.
She has certainly been around the block a few times.
On other news~Happy married life,for the umpteenth time!
Re: Shan George Gets Engaged. To Marry For The 3rd Time (Photos) by Deborah98(f): 8:33pm On Sep 09, 2020
50 and still shining, good luck to her ....
Re: Shan George Gets Engaged. To Marry For The 3rd Time (Photos) by Regg231: 8:36pm On Sep 09, 2020
Congratulations ma
Re: Shan George Gets Engaged. To Marry For The 3rd Time (Photos) by Regg231: 8:36pm On Sep 09, 2020
Congratulations ma that means there's still hope for Genevieve
Re: Shan George Gets Engaged. To Marry For The 3rd Time (Photos) by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 8:38pm On Sep 09, 2020
She's beautiful even at such age. bless ur union

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tacha Confirms Relationship With Kelechi Iheanacho / Simi Almost Denied Entry Into Passport Office For ‘Indecent Dressing’ / DJ Cuppy Gifts Anthony Joshua A Cake, Organizes A Welcome Home Party For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.