Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Kenyan Students Caught Twerking & Kissing By The Riverside - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kenyan Students Caught Twerking & Kissing By The Riverside (8081 Views)

Wizkid's Riverside House, Yacht And Studio In Ghana (Video) / Girl Caught Twerking Her Ass With No Pants / A Drawing Of Banky W And Adesua Etomi Kissing By Facebook User, Omere Kelly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kenyan Students Caught Twerking & Kissing By The Riverside by Ceejaylol: 6:17pm On Sep 09, 2020
A video surfaced online showing three school girls twerk and giving a lap dance to three boys.

It would be normal if this was a party or if they were of age.

But they were students because they all had their school uniform on and kept rocking and kissing each other.

If you had children like who are supposed to be in school but decide to explore their sexual prowess, what would you do?

Watch Video Here

https://gistceleb.com/kenyan-students-twerk-kiss-by-riverside

Re: Kenyan Students Caught Twerking & Kissing By The Riverside by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:20pm On Sep 09, 2020
That's what failed upbringing and BS social media does to kids... it corrupts their minds.
If this was my daughter, I guess she will have no phone/social media privileges OR freedom for a long time... while blaming myself for being a failed parent.
Re: Kenyan Students Caught Twerking & Kissing By The Riverside by fuckingAyaya(m): 6:43pm On Sep 09, 2020
Benefits students

(1) (Reply)

Alaafin Of Oyo New Igbo Wife, Chioma' True Identity Revealed (pictures) / Teen Actress Regina Daniels Shows Off Her PVC, Reveals Her Real Age / Meet:rolf Buchholz:the World's Most Pierced Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.