Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

The Typical Nairaland Girl - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Typical Nairaland Girl (2432 Views)

10 Funny Photos Of Aisha Buhari That Depict Typical Nigerian Mothers Reactions / Typical Igbo Woman Phonebook List / A Typical Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Typical Nairaland Girl by Mobinga: 6:43pm On Feb 23, 2011
Disclaimer :: This is in no way directed at you. You reading this. Even if it really explains your entire life, which I don't give a bleep about
If you hate the use of the word Bitc,  don't bother reading as you'd get an amazing amount of it. B
They'll rush and post poo on this thread, as it pretty much sums up their lives.  grin

Space deliberately left to ensure you read the disclaimer

Quote :: From MrBrownJay

Quote from: MRbrownJAY on Today at 04:13:03 PM
There are too many in here(and they all know themselves):
-MISS fake profile pic.
-MISS I got my period everyday of the year (comes here to argue with everybody and anybody who says something they don't like)
-MISS I act like I am grown but I am just a teenager.
-MISS I know it all, if you don't approve of what I am saying, I will insult your whole family.
-MISS I need a man, desperately.
-MISS all men aint shiit regardless of their actions.
-MISS holier than thou, god fearing that knows all the right bible scriptures. Quick to call people sinners but then logs off and go sukc on multiple dikcs.
-MISS I live and die for sex. Her diary will be juicy if sexy stories and escapades but then don't know anything else than the missionary.
-MISS I am happily married that uses NL to get rid of all the stress and frustration of their rather unhappy lives. They bark quicker and louder than anyone on here because that's the only time they have any say or feeling of power in their lives.
-MISS I come on NL to learn as much as possible from sex in order to prepare for the big day.
Bro the list is endless,
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote from Mobinga

MISS I campaign for Gender Equality when I actually bow down to men.
MISS I can't caution without using bleep, wtf etc
MISS I form like I am too intelligent when I actually am a dumb backside dulling biatch
MISS I get offended when a male uses the word B, when I actually am A TOTAL B
MISS A husband doesn't own the wife when I actually bow, serve and cry over my husband
MISS I rant "Marriage is not necessary" when I actually am searching under stones and over airplanes for a husband
MISS Men don't deserve poo when I actually sell my soul for men
MISS I tell others to "get a life outside Nairaland" when I actually have no life whatsoever outside Nairaland
MISS "Omotola let someone put his hand on her bum" when I actually LovePeddler myself to different men
MISS Men should not use the word "B" when I actually call my friends B.
MISS Nairaland dudes are ugly/cows/evil bla bla when I actually trace him to facebook/twitter and like every single post/status
MISS I too fine/tech post pics of my clothes, shoes, accessories when I actually am a total ugly, unappealing bi
MISS I live in UK/Canada/US/Aussy and I am intellectually superior to those who live in Nigeria

MISS Mobinga is so so so annoying, I hate the dude, evil slithering slimy baskard when he actually really doesn't give a PHLUCK WHAT YOU THINK. B!!

cool

© 2011 Mobinga Inc.
Re: The Typical Nairaland Girl by MrsChima(f): 6:45pm On Feb 23, 2011
(farts profusely)
Re: The Typical Nairaland Girl by Nobody: 6:46pm On Feb 23, 2011
LOL I actually enjoy reading it.

Funny!

I will take it as a dry joke.
Re: The Typical Nairaland Girl by Mobinga: 6:52pm On Feb 23, 2011
Yup, we've got 2 of 'em.
Re: The Typical Nairaland Girl by MrsChima(f): 6:55pm On Feb 23, 2011
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: The Typical Nairaland Girl by Acidosis(m): 6:56pm On Feb 23, 2011
hahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: The Typical Nairaland Girl by chic2pimp(m): 6:57pm On Feb 23, 2011
Mobinga:

-MISS fake profile pic.
-MISS I got my period everyday of the year (comes here to argue with everybody and anybody who says something they don't like)
-MISS I act like I am grown but I am just a teenager.
-MISS I know it all, if you don't approve of what I am saying, I will insult your whole family.
-MISS I need a man, desperately.
-MISS all men aint shiit regardless of their actions.
-MISS holier than thou, god fearing that knows all the right bible scriptures. Quick to call people sinners but then logs off and go sukc on multiple dikcs.

MISS I campaign for Gender Equality when I actually bow down to men.
MISS I can't caution without using bleep, wtf etc
MISS I form like I am too intelligent when I actually am a dumb backside dulling biatch
MISS I get offended when a male uses the word BINTCH, when I actually am A TOTAL BINTCH
MISS A husband doesn't own the wife when I actually bow, serve and cry over my husband
MISS I rant "Marriage is not necessary" when I actually am searching under stones and over airplanes for a husband
MISS Men don't deserve poo when I actually sell my soul for men
MISS I tell others to "get a life outside Nairaland" when I actually have no life whatsoever outside Nairaland
MISS Men should not use the word "BINTCH" when I actually call my friends BINTCH.
MISS I too fine/tech post pics of my clothes, shoes, accessories when I actually am a total ugly, unappealing biatch

Yep This Ones. Dem Full NL Well Well grin cheesy cheesy.
Re: The Typical Nairaland Girl by MrsChima(f): 6:57pm On Feb 23, 2011
Try harder Mobinga.  You are dealing with ironclad chicks boo.   wink
Re: The Typical Nairaland Girl by Nobody: 7:00pm On Feb 23, 2011
Mrs Chima why are you kissing him?

Do you now do men? angry angry angry

@Topic, you forgot to add the Lesbins that pretend they are straight. (Thats us also grin)
Re: The Typical Nairaland Girl by Mobinga: 7:00pm On Feb 23, 2011
@mrs chima Thank You. Noted. Now get the bleep out of here.
@roki. Nah you ain't a lez
Re: The Typical Nairaland Girl by MrsChima(f): 7:02pm On Feb 23, 2011
What you gon do Mobinga? What you gon do?

Rokiatu,

I was kissing him because he is hurting and venting. Are you finished drooling over that snow man?
Re: The Typical Nairaland Girl by Odunnu: 7:09pm On Feb 23, 2011
Mchewwww!
*wondering where I fall in as a typical NL babe*
Re: The Typical Nairaland Girl by Nobody: 7:09pm On Feb 23, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Rokiatu,

Are you finished drooling over that snow man?
ehhhh so thats the reason for that fake kiss?

You know I do all that, but at the end of the night day I run back to you kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: The Typical Nairaland Girl by Odunnu: 7:11pm On Feb 23, 2011
Errrm Poster, you no get work sha.
Re: The Typical Nairaland Girl by MrsChima(f): 7:14pm On Feb 23, 2011
Odunnu,

Just take it as a compliment because hit dogs holler. This is a typical sand box crying manbitches topic.
Re: The Typical Nairaland Girl by amefi(m): 7:18pm On Feb 23, 2011
Odunnu:

Mchewwww!
*wondering where I fall in as a typical NL babe*

all of d above
Re: The Typical Nairaland Girl by Odunnu: 7:26pm On Feb 23, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Odunnu,

Just take it as a compliment because hit dogs holler. This is a typical sand box crying manbitches topic.
Nah he's just a weird kinda person. Seeking fun in an annoying way. I'm sure he'l get enough insults that'l last a NL lifetime when the 'binches' all re-group.
Hey, thanx for the thread you made for MrBrown and I, just saw it today. I do appreciate
Re: The Typical Nairaland Girl by Nobody: 7:35pm On Feb 23, 2011
odunnu darling, calm down. Do not get angry that is the intention of this topic.

Lets laugh along with it and move on. wink (who's here to take nland serious anyway)
Re: The Typical Nairaland Girl by Mobinga: 7:39pm On Feb 23, 2011
shocked shocked shocked OMG WE ARE MEANT TO BE grin grin
Re: The Typical Nairaland Girl by MrCork17: 7:43pm On Feb 23, 2011
and they usually dark skin angry
Re: The Typical Nairaland Girl by kaymoney2(m): 7:45pm On Feb 23, 2011
Mobinga:

shocked shocked shocked OMG WE ARE MEANT TO BE grin grin

Mobinga why did you make Chima fart Poo like this  grin grin grin
Re: The Typical Nairaland Girl by Odunnu: 7:48pm On Feb 23, 2011
rokiatu:

odunnu darling, calm down. Do not get angry that is the intention of this topic.

Lets laugh along with it and move on. wink (who's here to take nland serious anyway)
get angry?nah!
We are all having fun now.
Re: The Typical Nairaland Girl by aminalib(f): 7:50pm On Feb 23, 2011
so wat are u saying poster
Re: The Typical Nairaland Girl by ragdollz: 7:56pm On Feb 23, 2011
Hehehe Mobinga this was sort of funny tongue. But seriously have you ever considered turning GAY? (unless u already are grin. No normal heterosexual male will talk of women the way u do - no offence)
Re: The Typical Nairaland Girl by Mobinga: 8:04pm On Feb 23, 2011
grin grin grin l
Re: The Typical Nairaland Girl by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 23, 2011
rokiatu:

Mrs Chima why are you kissing him?

Do you now do men? angry angry angry

@Topic, you forgot to add the Lesbins that pretend they are straight. (Thats us also grin)

She kisses everything living that comes her way undecided
Re: The Typical Nairaland Girl by pwiz(m): 8:09pm On Feb 23, 2011
Derailerz on the loose!!! Nice shot OP
Re: The Typical Nairaland Girl by Nobody: 8:12pm On Feb 23, 2011
p.wiz:

Derailerz on the loose!!! Nice shot OP

You must be mad @ em drailers, sound like they have drailed all of em brain in your damn head.

@op I heard you cool
Re: The Typical Nairaland Girl by chiogo(f): 8:16pm On Feb 23, 2011
ragdollz:

Hehehe Mobinga this was sort of funny tongue. But seriously have you ever considered turning GAY? (unless u already are grin. No normal heterosexual male will talk of women the way u do - no offence)
Hahahaha

Mobinga honey, I'm concerned about you lately.
Re: The Typical Nairaland Girl by MrsChima(f): 8:36pm On Feb 23, 2011
REALITY101:

She kisses everything living that comes her way undecided

I almost laughed in Spanish. grin grin grin Come here suga. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: The Typical Nairaland Girl by ragdollz: 8:44pm On Feb 23, 2011
Eeewwwww :X
Re: The Typical Nairaland Girl by MrsChima(f): 8:46pm On Feb 23, 2011
(farts profusely)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Letter To All I Might Have Offended On Nairaland. / 15 Things You Can Relate To If Born In The 80s Or 90s / How To Live Streaming On Tiktok Lite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.