Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

CBN Vs NESG: The CBN's Communication Failings In Full Glare Again - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN Vs NESG: The CBN's Communication Failings In Full Glare Again (10751 Views)

CBN Vs NESG: The Cbn's Communication Failings In Full Glare Again / Has Anyone Gotten The CBN Creative Industry Financing Initiative (CIFI) Loan? / Aishah Ahmad: Profile Of The CBN Deputy Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN Vs NESG: The CBN's Communication Failings In Full Glare Again by jaxxy(m): 9:12am On Sep 11, 2020
Hmmm
Re: CBN Vs NESG: The CBN's Communication Failings In Full Glare Again by SmartyPants(m): 9:12am On Sep 11, 2020
Which bank is going to give you a loan to buy clothes?
Re: CBN Vs NESG: The CBN's Communication Failings In Full Glare Again by matotoide(m): 9:12am On Sep 11, 2020
A depressing read. Unfortunately it all boils down to an incompetent head. Donald Trump of America for all his personal failings cannot be said to have mismanaged the American economy. We (not me though) chose a NEPA bill certificate holder to pilot our affairs, this is the direct result of our foolishness.
There is hope yet.

2 Likes

Re: CBN Vs NESG: The CBN's Communication Failings In Full Glare Again by jossydee1: 9:38am On Sep 11, 2020
Hello nairalander,
Are you a writer who needs to advertise your skills, visit www.largefocus.com and advertise your skills free of charge.
Freely submit your work samples
Re: CBN Vs NESG: The CBN's Communication Failings In Full Glare Again by ademola1580: 9:58am On Sep 11, 2020
Noblejay7:
O boy, I never eat rice for the past one month. I no fit cough out N800 for 8 milk cups of rice. Na semo and okra Soup I dey eat.

I no feet complain after all NA me vote for buhari.

Na under Buhari my company sack me because of low patronage

I manage start poultry farm. Now, I no fit buy DOC and poultry feed again as the price too high.

Kai, waiting dey pain me na say I trek like 2kilometers to go my pooling unit in 2015 just to vote buhari

Buhari why?

buhari will soon appoint you has minister of finance.hopefully in his 3rd term

1 Like

Re: CBN Vs NESG: The CBN's Communication Failings In Full Glare Again by rhames(m): 10:00am On Sep 11, 2020
MainblockAngle:

Source: https://stopsandgaps.substack.com/p/cbn-vs-nesg-the-cbns-communication

The last best governor of the central bank of Nigeria is Prof Charles Chukwuma Soludo.

He was effective during his tenure and was able to expose the lapses of most of these banks and his policies stabilised the banking system from collapse as well as the economy.

Godwin Ifeanyi Emefiele from Zenith Bank represents those crooks that have been manipulating the banking sector, the monetary system and their own inhibitive policies against the Nigerian people.

His utterances in this regards is not surprising and he is not a change agent.

1 Like

Re: CBN Vs NESG: The CBN's Communication Failings In Full Glare Again by Fundango: 10:02am On Sep 11, 2020
Noblejay7:
O boy, I never eat rice for the past one month. I no fit cough out N800 for 8 milk cups of rice. Na semo and okra Soup I dey eat.

I no feet complain after all NA me vote for buhari.

Na under Buhari my company sack me because of low patronage

I manage start poultry farm. Now, I no fit buy DOC and poultry feed again as the price too high.

Kai, waiting dey pain me na say I trek like 2kilometers to go my pooling unit in 2015 just to vote buhari

Buhari why?

am telling you this really painful

1 Like

Re: CBN Vs NESG: The CBN's Communication Failings In Full Glare Again by pikechukwu6(m): 10:24am On Sep 11, 2020
God please help us in this country...

For your CCTV surveillance camera
Electric fence
Call: 07039439812
Re: CBN Vs NESG: The CBN's Communication Failings In Full Glare Again by CocoaOla: 11:11am On Sep 11, 2020
Nigeria is a colossal fraud cbn don't even know what they are doing just working for their own pocket and putting nigerians in unnecessary suffering
Re: CBN Vs NESG: The CBN's Communication Failings In Full Glare Again by lastempero: 11:43am On Sep 11, 2020
Cbn is the conduit wire use in destroying the economic prowess of this country.
Re: CBN Vs NESG: The CBN's Communication Failings In Full Glare Again by sidonlook: 11:44am On Sep 11, 2020
ebukason3:
CBN is an institution, so what exactly do you need from them

Good monetary policies that prevent volatility in the economy.
Not the prevailing economic situation.
Re: CBN Vs NESG: The CBN's Communication Failings In Full Glare Again by donrichy: 1:12pm On Sep 11, 2020
Please sometimes guys try to get your info straight you don't strengthen the weak by weakinging the strong please do recall that recently CBN planned to give FX for food importers mainly but was stopped by the president. CBN do not have complete autonomy to run the economy ok #leaders
Re: CBN Vs NESG: The CBN's Communication Failings In Full Glare Again by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 11, 2020
TheSERAPH:
Give a man a gun and he'll rob a

bank, give a man a bank and he'll rob the world

Yea, you saw it where ?

Banks are thieves. I know them in and out.
Re: CBN Vs NESG: The CBN's Communication Failings In Full Glare Again by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 11, 2020
Ordinary security, they have not gotten it right, you are talking about economy.

Security mistakes are more visible than economic mistakes. People are dieing, getting robbed, raped and kidnapped, you refuse changing security chiefs.

Is it now the economy where single wrong decision can have one hundred multiplier effects that they will get right ?

Story.

A loaf of bread I usually buy at N450 is N500 today. Everyday new price.
Re: CBN Vs NESG: The CBN's Communication Failings In Full Glare Again by abbiboy: 7:19pm On Sep 11, 2020
As incompetent as there employer.sham of a govt n policymakers.
Re: CBN Vs NESG: The CBN's Communication Failings In Full Glare Again by rexlims(m): 10:02pm On Sep 11, 2020
Emiefele, each time I look at him I just wonder where he schooled. D guy has no iota of how to run an economy. His policies right from day one has always been anti people. His complicity in dollar round tripping has brought us to where we are today.
A proper economist will be d one advising d government on what policies to take and not d other way round.

2 Likes

Re: CBN Vs NESG: The CBN's Communication Failings In Full Glare Again by haryomikun(m): 5:44pm On Sep 25, 2020
Omo, reading through the whole post gave me new insight.

Used to think the CBN was doing everything to prop the economy up

(1) (2) (Reply)

Principle And Machine For Making Commercial Yogurt / Innosson Denies Accepting Cryptocurrency / Free Program on Accounting Packages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.