Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,100 members, 7,835,707 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Laugh Out Loud - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Laugh Out Loud (655 Views)

These Funny Poses Will Make You Laugh Out Loud (photos) / 40 Funny Robert Mugabe's Quotes That Will Motivate, Make You Laugh Out Loud / Crazily Funny Memes To Make You Laugh Out Loud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laugh Out Loud by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 10, 2020
* When girls run out of cosmetics, the next thing 'Make-up free day. Loving it all natural'. And u think you are deceiving me abi?TGIS. Then its now when you tag me. Feeling like dying with jasonharvey & 69 others...Sister you well?
* Dear guys. Treat your girlfriend like toothbrush. Don't let anyone touch or use it, only you & you alone. Keep it safe. (I know the girls are happy). Guys also dont forget to change it after every 3 months
* Anytime you are asked 'how many years of working experience?' Just calculate you age and use that. Growing up in Africa is a job
* There is nothing more painful than getting blocked by the person you're planning to block
* I am happy today because ever since Buhari became president. I just saw #20 to pick..celebrate with me
* If you're in a relationship, Just know you're ugly. We the fine people are single
* Imagine after sex, you, hear children saying through the window 'they have finish, lets go'
* I saw an album on naijaloaded. Imagine Buhari ft Obasonjo - your bom bom
Re: Laugh Out Loud by danielinyang(m): 12:01pm On Sep 10, 2020
Jasonharvey:
* When girls run out of cosmetics, the next thing 'Make-up free day. Loving it all natural'. And u think you are deceiving me abi?TGIS. Then its now when you tag me. Feeling like dying with jasonharvey & 69 others...Sister you well?
* Dear guys. Treat your girlfriend like toothbrush. Don't let anyone touch or use it, only you & you alone. Keep it safe. (I know the girls are happy). Guys also dont forget to change it after every 3 months
* Anytime you are asked 'how many years of working experience?' Just calculate you age and use that. Growing up in Africa is a job
* There is nothing more painful than getting blocked by the person you're planning to block
* I am happy today because ever since Buhari became president. I just saw #20 to pick..celebrate with me
* If you're in a relationship, Just know you're ugly. We the fine people are single
* Imagine after sex, you, hear children saying through the window 'they have finish, lets go'
* I saw an album on naijaloaded. Imagine Buhari ft Obasonjo - your bom bom
madooo

1 Like

Re: Laugh Out Loud by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 10, 2020
* Itis only in nigeria that you'll see a girl named peace fighting into garage
* May we never fall in love with girls that take advice from a hairdressing saloon..AMEN!!!
* The strongest worker in the world is your heart. Imagine pounding pepper since you were small
* Each time I I bring snacks home. I dont know why my siblings will look at me as if we are related
* Nothing lasts forever. The boobs that look at your face today, shall surely look at your shoes tomorrow
* You got her pregnant & said its by accident..When did your sperm start attending driving school?
* You have not started facing challenges if you have never said 'who has 2 pens!'
* Orisirisi. I just saw aboki conductor at Obalende. He dey shout 'obuualeyyyyndey obuualeyyyyndey!'
* I have decided to be the dj on my wedding day. I dont trust children of nowadays, dem fit play one corner & fall my cake
Re: Laugh Out Loud by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 10, 2020
* My neighbour is cooking fried rice. She's even frying plantain..Lemme go & play with her children. I dont know why I love her children too much
* When you enter heaven's gate and devil angels start hailing u 'yeeh bad, baddo, baddest. Omo baba naira marley'
* We have 2 types of sars. Sars on the beat & sars wey dey beat
* Real men dont play temple run. As for me, I'll just enter zoo, stone the lion and run
* I stood up to my mum yesterday. She wanted to change the channel. I said 'No, I came here first'. Told her to shut up, sit down & keep quiet...Anyway, if you want to visit me, am at Lutech teaching hospital Ogbomosho ward 5. Approach from the left cause my right eye is closed, my nose and mouth swollen..Am indeed grown
* My brother please no matter what, try to marry a beautiful lady. So your children will not be called to act the role of a devil in their primary school
Re: Laugh Out Loud by fati2001(m): 12:38pm On Sep 10, 2020
grin
Re: Laugh Out Loud by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 10, 2020
* So some years from now, I'll get married & have children. They'll be calling me daddy & I'll be doing as if I have sense
* One guy been dey form for me 'I get power to do 2 hours'. One lady approached him & took him to an uncompleted building. I followed them and saw him do only one shot and fainted
* In Nigeria, once your #1000 turns to #950 change. Forget it, Jesus said 'it is finished'
* If you count the number of bed sums some girls have slept on is enough to fill 3 general hospitals in Lagos
* Nigeria will be empty if US government declares 1 week free visa
* When you see a pregnant woman spitting, just know the baby farted.
* I normally thought Dorchester was the best cigarette. Not untill I tried Rambo mosquito coil
* I was wondering those who got married during the time of coin. How did they spray them? Were they stoning them or how?
* I went to America last week & saw some Nigerian billionaires cutting grass
Re: Laugh Out Loud by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 10, 2020
* I saw an ashawo singing 'you raise me up so I can stand on the mountain'...I wonder how the mountain will look like
* When you see cockroaches in your house. Its a sign that you have food. Cockroaches are like slay queens. They hate poverty
* During a fight, when the person is killing you & you hear someone saying 'leave them let them fight'
* Since I borrowed #500 from MTN, they kept sending me messages like 'Recharge with #500 & dial *395*50*0# and win 5 houses in London
* Igbo guys advertising casets will be like 'oga buy this one. Fiaamm, your mama don reach heaven'
* It is in only nollywood movies witches will appear somewhere & the first they do is to laugh..Please what's funny??
......Please I beg you like, comment & share my posts for more. Abeg ooo!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Drop Your Funniest SMAN Memes Here!!! / How To Do Money Rituals That Please God / Please Dont Laugh Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.