Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,092 members, 7,859,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 10:25 PM

‘Killing Of Christians’: MURIC Slams CAN & Trump For Questioning Buhari - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Killing Of Christians’: MURIC Slams CAN & Trump For Questioning Buhari (33818 Views)

Appointments: You Are Favouring Yorubas, Christians, MURIC Knocks Tinubu / Sagay Reveals Those Questioning Buhari Govt’s Anti-corruption War / MURIC Slams Edwin Clark Over Mosque Furore In Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Killing Of Christians’: MURIC Slams CAN & Trump For Questioning Buhari by AristocraticMe: 5:02pm On Sep 11, 2020
gforce5:
Exactly. Seun believes otherwise. Tribalist should have been banned but they keep popping up. I have seen people encouraging the genocide of a whole tribe and they were not cautioned/banned. I have read comments encouraging rape and misogyny without warning. If it's not tribal wars, it's religious intolerance. If it's not about religion, it's gender wars. You rarely see topics about how to make money or how to advance yourself professionally. I've said on numerous occasions that an IQ test ought to be taken before allowing anyone to partake in this forum.
That I.Q part got me laughing. But you are not far from the truth.....
Re: ‘Killing Of Christians’: MURIC Slams CAN & Trump For Questioning Buhari by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 11, 2020
The evil one has spoken

1 Like

Re: ‘Killing Of Christians’: MURIC Slams CAN & Trump For Questioning Buhari by Akpu1981: 11:12pm On Sep 11, 2020
Useless man

1 Like

Re: ‘Killing Of Christians’: MURIC Slams CAN & Trump For Questioning Buhari by kabillionaire(m): 12:00am On Sep 12, 2020
So Trump doesn't have spies in Nigeria again abi?
Re: ‘Killing Of Christians’: MURIC Slams CAN & Trump For Questioning Buhari by victorious1986: 8:12pm On Sep 13, 2020
Bkayyy:
Attack without meeting the person physically, is that one an attack?
Instead of these MUMU people to be disturbing us on social media and papers they should contribute money and fly prof. Ishaq Akintola to the United States to attack president Trump physically or verbally.
I can't predict the outcome but I know one thing for sure, flying Ishaq Akintola to the US to attack Trump will relieve Yoruba Nation and Nigeria at large.
By the way WTF is that guy wearing on his head?

I asked same question undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: ‘Killing Of Christians’: MURIC Slams CAN & Trump For Questioning Buhari by Muna4real(f): 9:52pm On Sep 13, 2020
Arrewa:
Some of you Christians are bloody hypocrites!!

If a Christian commit any act of terrorism you'll blame him not Christianity.

But when a Muslim commit any crime you'll blame his religion!

Why the hatred?? Religion is now the biggest threat to human and world at large. Imagine what is coming out from a world leader

Why not stand up for humanity instead of religion? Why didn't the orange man ask Isreal to stop killing Muslim Palestinians?

Hypocrisy of Christianity!

1.Jesus is the only way to God, John 14:6
This invariably means those who don't believe in Jesus have no business in heaven.
Christians worldwide have an estimated population of 2.4billion people
Islam records an estimate of 1.9 billion adherents, Hindu has an estimated 1.1bn adherents. The remaining world's population have their own beliefs which includes atheism.
If Jesus is the only way to God, what happens to those who don't believe in him? Hell? Well, the Bible suggests so.

2. There are a lot of complications and contradictory remarks in the Bible- a verse says don't drink, another says "Drink for your stomach sake", or "Do not drink wherein excess."
Malachi 3:10 a famous Bible verse on tithing speaks about bringing your tithe to the storehouse (church, maybe)
Deuteronomy 14:22-26 says otherwise, it says "you should drink and be merry with your tithe". I'm seriously beginning to doubt the credibility of the Bible. Maybe the translators' fault or God told writers different stories on the same issue. Read Matthew, Mark, Luke and John's account of Jesus and see real contradictions.

Stop hating and stereotyping people because of their tribe or religion.

Judge people by their moral standard.

Embrace humanity and free your yourself from mental captivity!!!!

Oh please shut up. You lack the ability of discernment. There are big differences between criminals of both Christan and Islam religion.

Have you ever seen a Christan commit a crime and quote a verse from the Bible to justify his actions? Or have you ever seen a Christan calling the name of God or quoting the scriptures when he is beheading a non believer? The biggest problem these Islamic terrorists have is that they justify their actions with the Quran . That's the problem. They will tell you that Allah told them to kill infidels and they will prove it by reading the Quran. And since the Quran is written in Arabic and non Muslims can't read it, it gives everyone a terrorist picture of the religion. You can search for the top terrorist group in the world and you will find Islam attached to their name. Islamic group Boko Haram, Islamic group this and Islam group that. Some even call themselves soldiers of Allah!!

Now tell me, what were you expecting us to believe when you associate terrorism with your religion?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nasiru Idris Wins Kebbi Governorship Election / Cargo Plane Lands In Abuja With IDPs $1.3million Worth Of Supplies - Photo / Best And Worst Governors In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.