Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

The North Should Sit Down, 2015 Belongs To Us - Igbo Vanguard. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The North Should Sit Down, 2015 Belongs To Us - Igbo Vanguard. (862 Views)

Buhari Does Not Have To Love The Igbo. VANGUARD. / North Should Start Grooming Jonathan’s Successor In 2019 – Ahmadu Ali / North Should Pull Out Of Nigeria Take Its Destiny Into Its Hands-alhaji Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The North Should Sit Down, 2015 Belongs To Us - Igbo Vanguard. by odumchi: 2:01am On Feb 24, 2011
[b] Just like Felas lyrics were prophetic as a musician who saw tomorrow, ChristvIgbokwe recorded many songs that could be said to also see tomorrow. "I request my Igbo People to listen to these lyrics titled "Umu Igbo teta" transled in english to Igbos wake up from your slumber!" the contents of these tracks are considered to be the Igbo national anthem.
We Igbos must unite to the tune of this anthem and grab our rights by force if necessary. A few of us are saying in 2011 comes a president of Igbo extraction, Jonathan, but woa this is not true! My brothers and sisters Jonathan is not an Igbo like us, rather a fellow inhabiter of Our East, explaining why many of us are supporting him in his vie for elections. If Jonathan a mistaken "Igbo" leads us in 2011, who will support us when we say Igbo 2015?

Jonathan is not the problem, rather it is those of us who acclaim false assumptions. When Jonathan Nd Anenih were asked what section of the nation they would handover power to, they remained silent. Jonathans latest alignment with the old devils of the north, IBB and friends, suggest that northern Nigeria expects the presidency by 2015, but my brothers and sisters we say NO! Our SE region is the only region that has not assumed the presidency since independence and 2015 is our year!! We must grab our rights wether by bloodshed or peace or if Not, the next tune we will be hearing is Igbo 2019. Our supposed countrymen in the North have obsesively withheld the presidency from us and it must be known that 2015 is our year, like it or not.

-African News Newspaper.[/b]
Re: The North Should Sit Down, 2015 Belongs To Us - Igbo Vanguard. by EzeUche2(m): 2:10am On Feb 24, 2011
I like this rhetoric!

I join the chorus and say the North should sit down. They do not have a monopoly on violence. Do they want a repeat of Kano when Igbos were beating them in their own turf?

We should send our former Bakassi boys to give them a lesson!

Re: The North Should Sit Down, 2015 Belongs To Us - Igbo Vanguard. by jason123: 2:38am On Feb 24, 2011
EzeUche_:

I like this rhetoric!

I join the chorus and say the North should sit down. They do not have a monopoly on violence. Do they want a repeat of Kano when Igbos were beating them in their own turf?

We should send our former Bakassi boys to give them a lesson!

You are joking! When a whole OHANEZE acted as the igbo political group leader by endorsing GEJ, you all hailed him while other regions did not do the same YES EVEN THE IJAW LEADERS DID NOT DO THE SAME ONLY OHANEZE. You all (especially Onlytruth) said it was a master stroke! I warned and warned but you all said I was a tribalist and I do not want a better igbo nation. Agbaworo and mikeasy warned, they all warned but you did not listen. Now You of all people now threaten VIOLENCE? Because of your mistake and paranoia against other people (based on ethnicity)?

YOU ARE ALL JOKING!!!! When you play partisan politics, you would rip the reward. MO. No offence but this is the brutal truth.
Re: The North Should Sit Down, 2015 Belongs To Us - Igbo Vanguard. by otokx(m): 2:57am On Feb 24, 2011
why not you guys wait to 2015 to know how far
Re: The North Should Sit Down, 2015 Belongs To Us - Igbo Vanguard. by Nobody: 5:27am On Feb 24, 2011
keep deceiving yourself, 2011 was the best chance we had but we sold our mandate to goodluck, igbos should forfet 2015 , the north are taking it bck
Re: The North Should Sit Down, 2015 Belongs To Us - Igbo Vanguard. by odumchi: 5:29am On Feb 24, 2011
Chuks, have faith. We Can make it and we will. Akwa anyi bu ndiIgbo? Anyi ma mmere. Weeeh ndidi
Re: The North Should Sit Down, 2015 Belongs To Us - Igbo Vanguard. by Nobody: 5:31am On Feb 24, 2011
i am a realisitic person and i dnt deceive myself ok? quote me its free for all and the north will take it. i forsee atiku,IBB and lamido being in the contest in 2015
Re: The North Should Sit Down, 2015 Belongs To Us - Igbo Vanguard. by Chyz2: 5:33am On Feb 24, 2011
jason123:

You are joking! When a whole OHANEZE acted as the igbo political group leader by endorsing GEJ, you all hailed him while other regions did not do the same YES EVEN THE IJAW LEADERS DID NOT DO THE SAME ONLY OHANEZE. You all (especially Onlytruth) said it was a master stroke! I warned and warned but you all said I was a tribalist and I do not want a better igbo nation. Agbaworo and mikeasy warned, they all warned but you did not listen. Now You of all people now threaten VIOLENCE? Because of your mistake and paranoia against other people (based on ethnicity)?

YOU ARE ALL JOKING!!!! When you play partisan politics, you would rip the reward. MO. No offence but this is the brutal truth.

Go sit down you fool. Later you will start crying well i start frying your people the yorubas. As if the election is over. No offenCE but HOP OFF!!!!!
Re: The North Should Sit Down, 2015 Belongs To Us - Igbo Vanguard. by jason123: 5:34am On Feb 24, 2011
One thing is certain, 2015 is free for all. No one is handing over to anyone!!!!
Re: The North Should Sit Down, 2015 Belongs To Us - Igbo Vanguard. by jason123: 5:36am On Feb 24, 2011
Chyz*:

Go sit down you fool. Later you will start crying well i start frying your people the yorubas. As if the election is over. No offenCE but HOP OFF!!!!!

That is the truth. I am sure you can remember when these people (Agbaworo and Mikeasy) were warning, can't you? At least, if you do not believe me, you have to believe your brothers.

Btw, I have decided to STOP tribalism. I hope you'll do the same. God bless Delta state!!!!
Re: The North Should Sit Down, 2015 Belongs To Us - Igbo Vanguard. by Chyz2: 5:38am On Feb 24, 2011
chuks01:

i am a realisitic person and i dnt deceive myself ok? quote me its free for all and the north will take it. i forsee atiku,IBB and lamido being in the contest in 2015

chuks bros, Goodluck has the potential to correct what is wrong.It is on us to remind him what those wrongs are and assist him on correcting it before 2015. If done right, there is no way the north will win the elections. It all depends on us. Although I still say, if GJ comes through and provides us with what he promised then I see no reason why he should leave.
Re: The North Should Sit Down, 2015 Belongs To Us - Igbo Vanguard. by Nobody: 5:45am On Feb 24, 2011
Chyz*:

chuks bros, Goodluck has the potential to correct what is wrong.It is on us to remind him what those wrongs are and assist him on correcting it before 2015. If done right, there is no way the north will win the elections. It all depends on us. Although I still say, if GJ comes through and provides us with what he promised then I see no reason why he should leave.

have you been reading the newspapers? GEJ is been kissing that backside of the north, just yesterday he said IBB is his Godfather and he was happy he didnt contest with him and he might hve lost, he visited ciroma on sunday stil begging for their support, calls atiku everyday to ask him to join him, kanti-bello has said it all 2015 will be free for all and the north will get it and if you think in your widest dreams that GEJ will move this country forward then you are in for the shock of your life, BUHARI/BAKARE is the best option for now, they will stabilize the country for the likes of fashola,ribadu and pat utomi to take this country to its rightful place.
Re: The North Should Sit Down, 2015 Belongs To Us - Igbo Vanguard. by Chyz2: 5:51am On Feb 24, 2011
chuks01:

have you been reading the newspapers? GEJ is been kissing that backside of the north, just yesterday he said IBB is his Godfather and he was happy he didnt contest with him and he might hve lost, he visited ciroma on sunday stil begging for their support, calls atiku everyday to ask him to join him, kanti-bello has said it all 2015 will be free for all and the north will get it and if you think in your widest dreams that GEJ will move this country forward then you are in for the shock of your life, BUHARI/BAKARE is the best option for now, they will stabilize the country for the likes of fashola,ribadu and pat utomi to take this country to its rightful place.

I just hope your buhari will correct the census problem because once he gets presidency, you can kiss any southern presidency ever again to the curb. I pity GJ for not being a confident man. If he looses the Ijaws will be the laughing stock of the nation.
Re: The North Should Sit Down, 2015 Belongs To Us - Igbo Vanguard. by jason123: 6:24am On Feb 24, 2011
Chyz*:

What are the "wrongs"
Re: The North Should Sit Down, 2015 Belongs To Us - Igbo Vanguard. by Jeel: 7:31am On Feb 24, 2011
2015 is stil 4 GEJ cant u guys see it.east wil hav a share in 2019 4get d north.any one complaining about GEJ alliance wit d north simply dose not understand politics
Re: The North Should Sit Down, 2015 Belongs To Us - Igbo Vanguard. by EzeUche2(m): 7:36am On Feb 24, 2011
Instead of kissing the North's arse, GEJ should be kissing the Yoruba and Igbo's arse.
Re: The North Should Sit Down, 2015 Belongs To Us - Igbo Vanguard. by ekubear1: 7:39am On Feb 24, 2011
^-- Makes no sense. They have nearly 19 million "votes" in the NW alone.

Why would you kiss the ass of someone with no votes?

Or do you want him to lose? undecided

Gotta go where the "votes" are.
Re: The North Should Sit Down, 2015 Belongs To Us - Igbo Vanguard. by Nobody: 12:10pm On Feb 24, 2011
I hope I do not witness a civil war in my life time
Re: The North Should Sit Down, 2015 Belongs To Us - Igbo Vanguard. by Pennywise(m): 12:11pm On Feb 24, 2011
^^^ One is coming. So u have to hurry up your exit!!
Re: The North Should Sit Down, 2015 Belongs To Us - Igbo Vanguard. by odumchi: 9:00pm On Feb 24, 2011
EzeUche i support you!!! The other day I was an avid supporter of GEJ, but within a few days he resembles a shaky man. To tell you the truth i do not know who to support anymore. If I look forward it's GEJ kissing up to North if I look back it's more North. Everywhere i turn it's North, North, North.

All I am saying is that in 2015, Northern Nigeria must forcibly give up the presidency. I don't care if it takes 100 deaths or 1 million deaths, Igbo must rule Nigeria 2015 like it or not. If you think I'm joking, prepare to see me on the news!
Re: The North Should Sit Down, 2015 Belongs To Us - Igbo Vanguard. by aljharem(m): 10:18pm On Feb 24, 2011
odumchi:

EzeUche i support you!!! The other day I was an avid supporter of GEJ, but within a few days he resembles a shaky man. To tell you the truth i do not know who to support anymore. If I look forward it's GEJ kissing up to North if I look back it's more North. Everywhere i turn it's North, North, North.

All I am saying is that in 2015, Northern Nigeria must forcibly give up the presidency. I don't care if it takes 100 deaths or 1 million deaths, Igbo must rule Nigeria 2015 like it or not. If you think I'm joking, prepare to see me on the news!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, i beg no die yet oooo we still need you in nigeria cool

2015 it is the north turn and a yoruba vice

2023 south west president and northern vice

2031 north east and yoruba vice

2040 ijaw/igbo and north vice

2048 yoruba and NC vice

you see you have to wait for sometime cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

ohaneze has sold igbo presidency,.,. but not like we igbos need it wink we are the most industrious and everything in the world and chinese yoruba northerns, america etc envy us so the north and south west can eat there presidency for all we care wink smiley
Re: The North Should Sit Down, 2015 Belongs To Us - Igbo Vanguard. by seanet02: 10:29pm On Feb 24, 2011
EzeUche_:

Instead of kissing the North's arse, GEJ should be kissing the Yoruba and Igbo's arse.
Thank you jare, chz will never agree to this. His faculty of Reasoning is too shallow to accomodate this.
Re: The North Should Sit Down, 2015 Belongs To Us - Igbo Vanguard. by aljharem(m): 10:30pm On Feb 24, 2011
by beyonce

if i were igboooo,,,, i will laugh everyday,.,

i have been thur all the war thru all the days

hausa/ fualaniiiiiii they love me so much,.,.,. i fonly we can leave there cattle,.,. they will understand

if i were igboooo,.,. the yorubas hate meeeee,.,. .,,. they claim to be supirior ,.,claim to love me so muchhhh

ah ah ah ah

if i were igboooooooo

lovely by beyonce

(1) (Reply)

April 2011 Polls: Princewill Commends Rivers’s People And Prof. Jega / Speaker Bankole's Fraud: Details Of Accounts Emerge / Bomb At Un Building In Nigerian Capital Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.