Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Video: Tunisian Tv Shows Ousted President Ben Ali's Hidden Treasures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Tunisian Tv Shows Ousted President Ben Ali's Hidden Treasures (1634 Views)

Rivers Violent Rerun: Ben Llewellyn-Jones Asks Very Interesting Question / Abubakar Ali In Auto Accident In Kano (Photo) / Video: Tunisian Tv Shows Ousted President Ben Ali's Hidden Treasures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Tunisian Tv Shows Ousted President Ben Ali's Hidden Treasures by OYINBOGOJU(m): 4:21am On Feb 24, 2011
The Tunisian state TV has shown a footage of the “Arabian Nights” palace of former president Ben Ali. Every angle and piece of furniture of the luxurious palace was concealing hard cash and jewels worth millions of dollars. More cash, necklaces, diamonds and gold ingots were found behind curtains and in secret compartments of bookcases in Sidi Bou Said’s palace.

http://www.saharareporters.com/video/video-tunisian-tv-shows-ousted-president-ben-alis-hidden-treasures
Re: Video: Tunisian Tv Shows Ousted President Ben Ali's Hidden Treasures by OYINBOGOJU(m): 4:22am On Feb 24, 2011
All African Presidents both present and the past president must be in top 100 billionaire in the world,

I think Forbes are not getting their fact right.

What do you think guys.
Re: Video: Tunisian Tv Shows Ousted President Ben Ali's Hidden Treasures by Nobody: 4:26am On Feb 24, 2011
pretty impressive hoard.

i like the necklace @ 4.47.

if i see the fake ones, i'll buy.

total cost <$50. Same effect.

call me cheap, i dont care.
Re: Video: Tunisian Tv Shows Ousted President Ben Ali's Hidden Treasures by OYINBOGOJU(m): 4:39am On Feb 24, 2011
Effect of Rulership

i heard he don get Stroke self,
Re: Video: Tunisian Tv Shows Ousted President Ben Ali's Hidden Treasures by OYINBOGOJU(m): 4:43am On Feb 24, 2011
tpiah!:

pretty impressive hoard.

i like the necklace @ 4.47.

if i see the fake ones, i'll buy.

total cost <$50. Same effect.

call me cheap, i dont care.

Contest and win the President Position believe me, you can buy all in less than 1month.
If you don`t trust me then go and ask Shonekan, Goodluck Jonathan and all others

Don`t get near Abacha,Obasanjo and Babangida because they all have mining corporation in their Mansion.

you no be cheap man bro
Na dem be theif
Re: Video: Tunisian Tv Shows Ousted President Ben Ali's Hidden Treasures by Nobody: 4:44am On Feb 24, 2011
^^is shonekan in that group?

i thought he was a quiet guy.
Re: Video: Tunisian Tv Shows Ousted President Ben Ali's Hidden Treasures by Nobody: 4:45am On Feb 24, 2011
Contest and win the President Position believe me, you can buy all in less than 1month.

true sha, but some of these things might be gifts however.

it just occurred to me.

in any case, it doesnt matter anymore i guess, and besides, people were suffering.
Re: Video: Tunisian Tv Shows Ousted President Ben Ali's Hidden Treasures by OYINBOGOJU(m): 4:46am On Feb 24, 2011
tpiah!:

^^is shonekan in that group?

i thought he was a quiet guy.

It takes quiet manners to acquire them all, secret

Have you heard that Gaddaffi is the best cunning man in history tht was why he is able to stay that long.
Re: Video: Tunisian Tv Shows Ousted President Ben Ali's Hidden Treasures by Nobody: 4:47am On Feb 24, 2011
^^definitely.

the man has ruled for 41 years and he's now 68.

he's been there since he was 27.

that's pretty interesting.
Re: Video: Tunisian Tv Shows Ousted President Ben Ali's Hidden Treasures by OYINBOGOJU(m): 4:50am On Feb 24, 2011
Gift Gift Gift

Ask Gaddaffi how much he used to buy Gold jewelries when he went to venezuela last year.

If i give him this as a gift then i am expecting OIL BLOCK in return.

Nothing is free in politics
Re: Video: Tunisian Tv Shows Ousted President Ben Ali's Hidden Treasures by Nobody: 4:51am On Feb 24, 2011
true that.

they get expensive toys to play with.
Re: Video: Tunisian Tv Shows Ousted President Ben Ali's Hidden Treasures by OYINBOGOJU(m): 4:53am On Feb 24, 2011
tpiah!:

true that.

they get expensive toys to play with.

Because all they could see is expensive toys,

You buy what you see bro,
Re: Video: Tunisian Tv Shows Ousted President Ben Ali's Hidden Treasures by Nobody: 4:55am On Feb 24, 2011
yep.

the higher you go the more expensive your toys.
Re: Video: Tunisian Tv Shows Ousted President Ben Ali's Hidden Treasures by OYINBOGOJU(m): 5:02am On Feb 24, 2011
tpiah!:

yep.

You just hit the nail on the head now

i like you bro, Get rich or Die trying
Re: Video: Tunisian Tv Shows Ousted President Ben Ali's Hidden Treasures by Kilode1: 5:06am On Feb 24, 2011
tpiah!:

yep.

That's why Ghaddafi is pissed in Libya, I'll be pissed too if strange people are trying to take my expensive toys away cheesy

@video, But that's too much money and jewelry to have anywhere outside a Bank shocked

It seems they have Euros and Dollars stashed behind every wall in that Tunisian palace. Incredible!

and to think a jobless street hawker had to set himself ablaze in protest in that fo.ol's country. Oloshi ni awon rulers yi sha!
Re: Video: Tunisian Tv Shows Ousted President Ben Ali's Hidden Treasures by OYINBOGOJU(m): 5:09am On Feb 24, 2011
Kilode?!:

That's why Ghaddafi is pissed in Libya, I'll be pissed too if strange people are trying to take my expensive toys away cheesy

@video, But that's too much money and jewelry to have anywhere outside a Bank shocked

It seems they have Euros and Dollars stashed behind every wall in that Tunisian palace. Incredible!

and to think a jobless street hawker had to set himself ablaze in protest in that fo.ol's country. Oloshi ni awon rulers yi sha!

You just gave me One reason we African are labelled as Illitrate.
It is what our rulers have shown them so far
I guess the West will not call us tht name anymore because WE NOW KNOW OUR RIGHT NOW
Re: Video: Tunisian Tv Shows Ousted President Ben Ali's Hidden Treasures by Kilode1: 5:13am On Feb 24, 2011
^Are you sure we know our rights?
Re: Video: Tunisian Tv Shows Ousted President Ben Ali's Hidden Treasures by OYINBOGOJU(m): 5:18am On Feb 24, 2011
Kilode?!:

^Are you sure we know our rights?

Since we now know what the word REVOLUTION means, i think we have started to exercise our potentials which is the beginning of being Literate.

Now i can tell you that we know our right, atleast it has begun
Re: Video: Tunisian Tv Shows Ousted President Ben Ali's Hidden Treasures by MandingoII(m): 5:50am On Feb 24, 2011
the life of a kleptocrate.

They so RICH they LEFT those small nuggets and little mountain of cash behind.
Re: Video: Tunisian Tv Shows Ousted President Ben Ali's Hidden Treasures by bkbabe97y(m): 6:13am On Feb 24, 2011
Looks like the guy show casing all the stolen goodies has done a "quick number", himself.

O:34-0:37---- THE WATCH ON HIS WRIST IS A HUBLOT; NOT THE KINDA JEWELRY I'D EXPECT ON THE HANDS OF A "REVOLUTIONARY".

Looks, like he performed some "magic" when none of his comrades was watching!
Re: Video: Tunisian Tv Shows Ousted President Ben Ali's Hidden Treasures by bkbabe97y(m): 6:18am On Feb 24, 2011
Re: Video: Tunisian Tv Shows Ousted President Ben Ali's Hidden Treasures by OYINBOGOJU(m): 11:07am On Feb 24, 2011
bk.babe97y:

Looks like the guy show casing all the stolen goodies has done a "quick number", himself.

O:34-0:37---- THE WATCH ON HIS WRIST IS A HUBLOT; NOT THE KINDA JEWELRY I'D EXPECT ON THE HANDS OF A "REVOLUTIONARY".

Looks, like he performed spme "magic" when none of his comrades was watching!

Well the man will not mind the leftover, if that is all he could get from the National Cake, so be it.

If it were Nigeria, nothing would be found.
If you think i lie, then go check out Ibori`s House,The domestic workers vanished with everything even before the Investigator could arrive.
Re: Video: Tunisian Tv Shows Ousted President Ben Ali's Hidden Treasures by OYINBOGOJU(m): 5:20am On Feb 28, 2011
Authority Stealing

no need of gun and knife

all you need is PEN (Blue,Black or Red doesn`t matter)
Re: Video: Tunisian Tv Shows Ousted President Ben Ali's Hidden Treasures by soldee: 1:47pm On Feb 28, 2011
OYINBOGOJU:

All African Presidents both present and the past president must be in top 100 billionaire in the world,

I think Forbes are not getting their fact right.

What do you think guys.

Forbes does not quote or list money from corrupt sources, it is not allowed to. Else plenty of our rogues would've made the list tay-tay!!
Re: Video: Tunisian Tv Shows Ousted President Ben Ali's Hidden Treasures by OYINBOGOJU(m): 10:04pm On Mar 01, 2011
soldee:

Forbes does not quote or list money from corrupt sources, it is not allowed to. Else plenty of our rogues would've made the list tay-tay!!

Ori yen so oga,

But whether legally or illegally we Africans are smart when it comes to money.

(1) (Reply)

Stampede Kills 5 As Gov Akpabio Shares #15m Bribe!can This Affect His Election? / BREAKING NEWS: Aminu Waziri Tambuwal Emerges House Of Rep Speaker / Breaking News: Ojukwu Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.