Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,809 members, 7,817,346 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Help Mrs. Eniola Daramola - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Mrs. Eniola Daramola (6400 Views)

Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best / Meet Mrs. Olayinka Adeyemo – The Pregnant Tricycle (keke) Rider / Quit 'waiting For Mr Or Mrs Right: Take Action (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Mrs. Eniola Daramola by boriswole: 7:53am On Feb 24, 2011
Dear Friend,

I'd like to introduce Mrs. Eniola Daramola to you.

She's a mother, daughter, aunt  and sister to members of her family.

This kind hearted woman is just like you, living, breathing, hoping.

However, you are recieving this message because, She needs your help.

Mrs Daramola has been living with a kidney dysfunction for the past two years and has undergone several phases of this ailment.

Her rapidly diminishing savings is being spent on dialysis at LUTH thrice weekly.

Right now, her doctors at LUTH have advised that she undergo a transplant procedure in order to save her life.

To do this, she needs the sum of N5million Naira to undergo the operation at St Nicholas hospital.

Friends and family have been able to raise the sum of N2million naira, however, another N 3million is needed so that she can do the operation in good time.

Dear friend, your assistance in any way, no matter how small will go a long way in putting smiles on the face of this woman and her children.

She is a shadow of her former self as the Kidney dysfunction has taken a toll on her and although she is the bread winner of her family ( since she lost her husband 5 years ago), she is unable to take care of her young children as she would have,

She has also stopped work because of the ailment.

This is an earnest and sincere plea for help to kind hearted members of the general public.

Mrs. Eniola Daramola needs your assistance to survive.

Please see pictures of Mrs. Daramola before and after this medical issue. Her medical report is also attached here.

Your donation no matter how small, will go a long way in ensuring that this woman smiles again. You will be the reason she made it through.

We have been able to raise N2million, however we need your assistance in raising the remaining N 3million. We are also wary of the fact that if we are unable to raise this soon enough, she might need to start spending her savings on dialysis which is only a temporary solution to the problem.

If you would like to donate for Mrs. Daramolas treatment, details are as follows:

GTBank Account: ENIOLA DARAMOLA- 230 684 416 1590

For further enquiries please send an email to: helpeniola@gmail.com

Thank you and God bless.

Re: Help Mrs. Eniola Daramola by obowunmi(m): 9:04am On Feb 24, 2011
Scammers una no dey rest.
Re: Help Mrs. Eniola Daramola by dave2(m): 9:06am On Feb 24, 2011
obowunmi:

Scammers una no dey rest.

Really? angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Help Mrs. Eniola Daramola by obowunmi(m): 9:12am On Feb 24, 2011
Yes really --- put money in the account make we hear word.
Re: Help Mrs. Eniola Daramola by boriswole: 9:13am On Feb 24, 2011
@ obowunmi, how have you been able to decipher that this is scam.

is it the fact that you have found it difficult to trust anybody or you just feel that it must be scam

it is so sad to see how a honest plea for help can be labeled spam.

This woman is my Aunty and i am trying to raise funds for her.

if you need more proof you can Pm me or send email to the address in the post, i think it is sad for you to jump into conclusions without any proof.
Re: Help Mrs. Eniola Daramola by obowunmi(m): 9:18am On Feb 24, 2011
I don't think this is an appropriate place --- are you a member of a church, can't you fundraise there ?

I remember the story of some NL members who "fundraised" for a boy with cancer and that money was practically syphoned --- the way the politicians do it --- point being everyones got one problem or the other but I don't think this is the right place to beg or ask for money. Church ? Mosque ? That's why people pay tithes to support each other when issues like these arise.
Re: Help Mrs. Eniola Daramola by boriswole: 9:24am On Feb 24, 2011
obowunmi:

I don't think this is an appropriate place --- are you a member of a church, can't you fundraise there ?

I remember the story of some NL members who "fundraised" for a boy with cancer and that money was practically syphoned --- the way the politicians do it --- point being everyones got one problem or the other but I don't think this is the right place to beg or ask for money. Church ? Mosque ? That's why people pay tithes to support each other when issues like these arise.

Ok, so because you have other Ideas as to how the money could be raised, that doesn't mean you should label the post as spam.

When things like this happen you try everything you can think of, you appeal to your friends, you empty your savings, you ask complete strangers for money.

an yes, its ok to say i am begging, im begging to save someones life.

and i wont stop, ill do everything possible until she gets the surgery.

Thanks.
Re: Help Mrs. Eniola Daramola by obowunmi(m): 9:28am On Feb 24, 2011
I still think its a scam --- scammers go to any lengths to obtain money for their girlfriends/show off.
Re: Help Mrs. Eniola Daramola by dave2(m): 9:50am On Feb 24, 2011
obowunmi:

I still think its a scam --- scammers go to any lengths to obtain money for their girlfriends/show off.

Why not confirm before concluding that is a scam? shocked shocked shocked shocked
U cannot sit in the comfort of your home or office, with your legs crossed and say is a scam cool cool cool cool

Give us proofs that is a scam or you stop poisoning the hearts of willing people
Re: Help Mrs. Eniola Daramola by justwise(m): 10:11am On Feb 24, 2011
@boriswole

You can understand why some pple would have some doubt, why not direct the donation and enquires to the hosipital where she will be having the operation, give pple the hosiptal contact details so that whoever is in doubt can verify from them.
Re: Help Mrs. Eniola Daramola by texazzpete(m): 10:11am On Feb 24, 2011
obowunmi:

Think of things this way:
If this is a scam, you've helped save some people from being duped.

But if it isn't a scam, you've helped impede efforts to save this woman from an untimely death.
you'd be helping to kill her.

So if you're 100% sure it's a scam, speak. If you're just assuming, please be guided.
Re: Help Mrs. Eniola Daramola by yemmight(m): 10:15am On Feb 24, 2011
Whoever in a position to help can still help but such info should be verified with the hospital. Really, we have evry reason to doubt this.
Re: Help Mrs. Eniola Daramola by snowdrops(m): 10:19am On Feb 24, 2011
The moderators could do some underground work to verify this story. OP said she goes to LUTH, therefore he should be able to get the consent of the woman involved so that her medical records will be independently checked at the hospital.
In that case i am sure the money will be easily raised by kind hearted people on NL.
Re: Help Mrs. Eniola Daramola by snowdrops(m): 10:20am On Feb 24, 2011
Anywhich way, the sooner these are done the better whether scam or not.
Re: Help Mrs. Eniola Daramola by mogentle(m): 10:23am On Feb 24, 2011
obowunmi:

Dirty minded poster, that's who you are. You can close that gut if u cant help.
Well i dont blame u, Nigerian situation is telling on you.

But honestly, i've heard of the woman, she is from Ogun State, Nigeria.

@obomowunmi, you can call/visit the hospital(through the attached details) to make more clarifications if that will get you convinced.

I believe God still loves a cheerful giver.
Re: Help Mrs. Eniola Daramola by dave2(m): 10:26am On Feb 24, 2011
I work in a medical setting and we have access to any hospital in Lagos cos of the peculiarity of our job.
I can do the verification or assign some of my colleagues to do it for me .

@Poster, please give me full details and location of the patient.
Re: Help Mrs. Eniola Daramola by justwise(m): 10:28am On Feb 24, 2011
mogentle:

@obomowunmi, you can call/visit the hospital(through the attached details) to make more clarifications if that will get you convinced.

Don't you think u are over reacting?
Re: Help Mrs. Eniola Daramola by justwise(m): 10:29am On Feb 24, 2011
dave2:

I work in a medical setting and we have access to any hospital in Lagos cos of the peculiarity of our job.
I can do the verification or assign some of my colleagues to do it for me .

@Poster, please give me full details and location of the patient.

Good idea, please do that to clear the air.
Re: Help Mrs. Eniola Daramola by dave2(m): 10:30am On Feb 24, 2011
snowdrops:

Anywhich way, the sooner these are done the better whether scam or not.
mogentle:

Hey! U don't need to use such abusive words on anybody please.
I cannot blame him; maybe he has been scammed several times through this medium.

The bolded, the medical report is from Lasuth, dated August 2010.
It does not necessarily mean that she is still at Lasuth.
Re: Help Mrs. Eniola Daramola by boriswole: 10:36am On Feb 24, 2011
Hi all, I appreciate the concern,
I have never done this before, so forgive me if I have not provided enough information.

It is just a rash attempt to raise funds.
You can confirm details from Luth I think,She still visits there regularly for dialysis.
The attached document is what her son scanned to me.

She lives at Ibafo in ogun state and used to work at IKOYI club.

It is unfortunate that we are having to do this, in fact I had to plead with her before I got permission to do this.

However, I am not embarassed, it is better to make an attempt than to fold my arms.

I am a moderator on this forum.

We need your help, do what you can to help save this woman's life.

Thanks.
Re: Help Mrs. Eniola Daramola by Shilove: 10:38am On Feb 24, 2011
I hope this helps. a friend forwarded this on BB about a week ago but please verify as it might be true.
Its about a saudi business man donating money equivalent of 60 kidney trnsplants.Saudi hospital contact is 0096638826666 Ext 4444.
Re: Help Mrs. Eniola Daramola by dave2(m): 10:42am On Feb 24, 2011
Good.
I promise to do the verification before close of biz today.
Re: Help Mrs. Eniola Daramola by boriswole: 10:44am On Feb 24, 2011
Shilove:

I hope this helps. a friend forwarded this on BB about a week ago but please verify as it might be true.
Its about a saudi business man donating money equivalent of 60 kidney trnsplants.Saudi hospital contact is 0096638826666 Ext 4444.

Thanks so much, I heard about this too, however, it happened sometime in 2007.

See link.
http://www.pakmedinet.com/forum/viewtopic.php?TopicID=577
Re: Help Mrs. Eniola Daramola by r231(m): 10:49am On Feb 24, 2011
dave2:

Good.
I promise to do the verification before close of biz today.

cool
Re: Help Mrs. Eniola Daramola by Nobody: 10:54am On Feb 24, 2011
I think i saw this on the news last week. Hmmm, please we need kidney centers in Nigeria, i have been crying about that like a mad woman everywhere, Special Assistant on MDG please hasten actions, its dehumanizing for people to come and be begging every time for treatment . We are sending money to hospitals abroad, please let us have our own centers here, In the name of God please.
Poster, i understand your plight, people who have not been around people who have suffered from kidney failure will not understand, you loose almost all your life savings on dialysis first before even getting money for transplant, you loose your source of livelyhood so this could be anyone. What i will advice is that you get in touch with the hospitals social welfare department so the money could go the hospital account directly to encourage doubting thomases, it is much better when people see their money going directly to the hospital
Re: Help Mrs. Eniola Daramola by dave2(m): 11:03am On Feb 24, 2011
Why would they want to build and equip hospitals to treat kidney failure in Nigeria when they can afford the best hospitals in the world?
Is so sad sad sad sad sad sad
But they can pump billions of Naira on frivolous and useless projects
Re: Help Mrs. Eniola Daramola by friendl: 11:08am On Feb 24, 2011
l don't think it is a scam,who wants to help should help,it is only GOD that knows the truth, l lost my junior sister to kidney issue like this, she was just 24 years old ,she died as a youth corper, it can happen to anybody,anybody that have had any case of kidney disease in a family will understand what l mean,WE SPEND SO MUCH MONEY ON dialysis

she will be okay,it is not only the money that matter now,she should believe in GOD,.

boriswole ,.
GOD will reward you greatly, you will never experience such thing in your family,,

GOD HELP US ALL,,
Re: Help Mrs. Eniola Daramola by footreja: 11:16am On Feb 24, 2011
I believe Nairalnder in Luth could help verify the claim and let us assist financially. It could happen to anyone.
It is disheartening real sick people that need help are most times ignored and our Leaders process vouchers for fake sick people at local, state and federal levels.
Re: Help Mrs. Eniola Daramola by dave2(m): 11:20am On Feb 24, 2011
Not Luth please; but Lasuth
Re: Help Mrs. Eniola Daramola by boriswole: 11:23am On Feb 24, 2011
dave2:

Not Luth please; but Lasuth
She is currently undergoing dialysis at LUTH in Idiaraba, not LASUTH, im sure of this.
Re: Help Mrs. Eniola Daramola by member479760: 12:13pm On Feb 24, 2011
Asiwaju will help likewise GEJ
Re: Help Mrs. Eniola Daramola by metrixauto: 12:15pm On Feb 24, 2011
This Obiwumi should shut up,he is most likely to be scammer,thats y u can think this way in this pathetic issues,go to hospital and seee many cases like this,u can decide to raise money to save life anywhere,pls if u dont have anything to say shut up you mouth

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

He Is Ruining My Reputation. Help! / Relocation Sales - All Home Appliances / Big Shame!! This Is The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.