Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,394 members, 7,830,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Good Day House.please Any Nigeria In Suriname Country - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Good Day House.please Any Nigeria In Suriname Country (694 Views)

Anyone Here In Suriname? / Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 / Flight To Suriname Or How To Fly To Suriname Without Transit Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Day House.please Any Nigeria In Suriname Country by Jojo44(m): 9:54am On Sep 11, 2020
Please I have a friend there in Suriname that told me to come . please I want to know whether that place is okay.thanks
Re: Good Day House.please Any Nigeria In Suriname Country by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:27am On Sep 11, 2020
No idea, Suriname is not a common destination to many.
Re: Good Day House.please Any Nigeria In Suriname Country by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 11, 2020
Nobe every where dem dey go biko
Re: Good Day House.please Any Nigeria In Suriname Country by lucasalves: 7:48pm On Sep 11, 2020
Jojo44:
Please I have a friend there in Suriname that told me to come . please I want to know whether that place is okay.thanks

Best to ask that friend of yours... Suriname ain't a place familiar to 99.9% of people here but who knows that might be your place of destiny lol, if you have enough money to explore then go. At the very first you will get nice pictures and maybe somehow make it down south to Brazil.
Re: Good Day House.please Any Nigeria In Suriname Country by Ckonnet: 8:27pm On Sep 11, 2020
Tapatapa people,bring ur guy contact make we run package

(1) (Reply)

Elephant In Andoni, Rivers State. / ‘mopol Included’ — Travel Agency Offers Lagos To South-east Trip For N320,000 / The Dark Side Of India: Why Living Here Is Not As Glamorous As You May Think

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.