Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,596 members, 7,812,954 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

Anyone Here In Suriname? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Anyone Here In Suriname? (4194 Views)

Job In Suriname / Good Day House.please Any Nigeria In Suriname Country / Flight To Suriname Or How To Fly To Suriname Without Transit Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Here In Suriname? by GlobTrotter: 6:05pm On Sep 19, 2022
Hello guys, just arrived in Suriname, Paramaribo. Any Nairalander here in Paramaribo or have passed through/lived here before? I have some urgent question.

NB: For those who want to Japa out of Naija to other destinations through Suriname, I would not advise that though. Their visa is quite easy to get, but immigration is very very tough. They only allow about 10% of Africans in. So don't waste your money if you don't have genuine reasons ok. Be warned so you don't waste your money.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyone Here In Suriname? by Lastpharoah33: 6:22pm On Sep 19, 2022
Wow,

Just checked out this country and I must say, it's not a bad choice.

Wishing you a blissful stay right there.
Re: Anyone Here In Suriname? by GlobTrotter: 6:48pm On Sep 19, 2022
Lastpharoah33:
Wow,

Just checked out this country and I must say, it's not a bad choice.

Wishing you a blissful stay right there.
Suriname is far more advanced than most part of Nigeria.

But I'm on transit
Re: Anyone Here In Suriname? by GlobTrotter: 7:22pm On Sep 19, 2022
Anyone with any information here? I'm in Paramaribo, and crossing to Guyana. Just want to get few clarifications
Re: Anyone Here In Suriname? by williams2600(m): 7:23pm On Sep 19, 2022
GlobTrotter:

But I'm on transit

To where exactly
Re: Anyone Here In Suriname? by GlobTrotter: 7:27pm On Sep 19, 2022
williams2600:

To where exactly
Guyana
Re: Anyone Here In Suriname? by Iamajala: 7:46pm On Sep 19, 2022
Come to Brazil na
Re: Anyone Here In Suriname? by williams2600(m): 8:24pm On Sep 19, 2022
GlobTrotter:
Guyana

Lol u and this places

Nigeria tire me but e no reach like this

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyone Here In Suriname? by GlobTrotter: 11:19pm On Sep 19, 2022
williams2600:

Lol u and this places

Nigeria tire me but e no reach like this
guy you no know watin dey happen. Go find out no be here I go talk am. If you get it, you get it, if you don't get it, forget about it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyone Here In Suriname? by Iamajala: 3:40am On Sep 20, 2022
GlobTrotter:
guy you no know watin dey happen. Go find out no be here I go talk am. If you get it, you get it, if you don't get it, forget about it.
Bro which flight did you take to Suriname? Pls help someone
Re: Anyone Here In Suriname? by TheNigeriaTimes: 5:44am On Sep 20, 2022
GlobTrotter:
Hello guys, just arrived in Suriname, Paramaribo. Any Nairalander here in Paramaribo or have passed through/lived here before? I have some urgent question

Hello can you share details how you got there?
Re: Anyone Here In Suriname? by owagbeba: 7:44am On Sep 20, 2022
GlobTrotter:
Hello guys, just arrived in Suriname, Paramaribo. Any Nairalander here in Paramaribo or have passed through/lived here before? I have some urgent question

Wishing a safe trip, bro. Never miss a prayer, journey is far, uphill many, let our lord guide.

While you are on transit, do remember to give the house (Nairaland) a view of what Suriname looks like; the food, the architecture, people, your culture shock, export-import business potential, etc.

Safe japa!

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Here In Suriname? by williams2600(m): 8:18am On Sep 20, 2022
GlobTrotter:

i don forget am boss but can i follow u please
?

1 Like

Re: Anyone Here In Suriname? by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 20, 2022
GlobTrotter:

But I'm on transit
post pictures mo see.
Re: Anyone Here In Suriname? by digitite: 9:15am On Sep 20, 2022
Seedorf, Kluivert and most Black Dutch players are from there.

What is there official language ?

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Here In Suriname? by emmaodet: 9:45am On Sep 20, 2022
GlobTrotter:

Na wa ooooo

People dey travel ooo

Surinam keee?
The poorest country in the world when you use population density in relation to landmass

3 Likes

Re: Anyone Here In Suriname? by highcurrent: 9:55am On Sep 20, 2022
Wow Suriname... Narco saints comes to mind...
Re: Anyone Here In Suriname? by GlobTrotter: 10:07am On Sep 20, 2022
owagbeba:

Wishing a safe trip, bro. Never miss a prayer, journey is far, uphill many, let our lord guide.

While you are on transit, do remember to give the house (Nairaland) a view of what Suriname looks like; the food, the architecture, people, your culture shock, export-import business potential, etc.

Safe japa!

thanks bro I will update you guys. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Anyone Here In Suriname? by GlobTrotter: 10:09am On Sep 20, 2022
Iamajala:

Bro which flight did you take to Suriname? Pls help someone
I entered Turkish airlines to Cuba, from Cuba to Suriname.

But you have to get Cuba visa. Suriname visa is easy, but ready to defend yourself at the airport

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Here In Suriname? by GlobTrotter: 10:09am On Sep 20, 2022
emmaodet:

Na wa ooooo

People dey travel ooo

Surinam keee?
The poorest country in the world when you use population density in relation to landmass
smh
.you don't know
Re: Anyone Here In Suriname? by onatisi(m): 10:21am On Sep 20, 2022
GlobTrotter:
Guyana
Guyana!!!!!
I hope you are there for just vacation ooo
Re: Anyone Here In Suriname? by GlobTrotter: 10:22am On Sep 20, 2022
onatisi:

Guyana!!!!!
I hope you are there for just vacation ooo
"yes"
Re: Anyone Here In Suriname? by Sweetvie: 10:30am On Sep 20, 2022
Suriname grin
Am Keen to see what their culture is like, can you post pictures? How is the country like? They're black Dutch, i think
And I think they dress somehow... Tell us your experience since you got there grin
Re: Anyone Here In Suriname? by GlobTrotter: 12:02pm On Sep 20, 2022
Sweetvie:
Suriname grin
Am Keen to see what their culture is like, can you post pictures? How is the country like? They're black Dutch, i think
And I think they dress somehow... Tell us your experience since you got there grin
be right back to answer this

Suriname is a quiet town, very nice and serene and very clean. That's talking about Paramaribo. They have lots of Chinese. Indonesians and blacks here. Also some whites. Then they also have a mixed breed that I don't understand lol.

For the food, They have more Chinese food than local surinamese restaurants .the population is not much, but it's a country where things work. I will post some pictures latter in the day.

This is my personal opinion from my two day experience in Paramaribo, Suriname grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Here In Suriname? by Sweetvie: 1:01pm On Sep 20, 2022
GlobTrotter:
ok. I'll be expecting your reply and don't forget to enjoy your time there
Re: Anyone Here In Suriname? by Limassol(m): 3:08pm On Sep 20, 2022
williams2600:

i don forget am boss but can i follow u please
?
Travel abroad (of course,to functioning countries), and see for yourself how far behind Nigeria really is.
Re: Anyone Here In Suriname? by Limassol(m): 3:23pm On Sep 20, 2022
emmaodet:

Na wa ooooo

People dey travel ooo

Surinam keee?
Few, if any, economists use population density to measure a country's wealth. Rather, the standard tool of measurement is the GNI/GDP per capita, by that, Suriname is richer than South Africa let alone a laggard like Nigeria ($15k against $5k, for your info). The reality is some Nigerians have no idea that some of these countries they look down upon are actually better (in almost every aspect) than home.

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Here In Suriname? by GlobTrotter: 4:21pm On Sep 20, 2022
Limassol:
Few, if any, economists use population density to measure a country's wealth. Rather, the standard tool of measurement is the GNI/GDP per capita, by that, Suriname is richer than South Africa let alone a laggard like Nigeria ($15k against $5k, for your info). The reality is some Nigerians have no idea that some of these countries they look down upon are actually better (in almost every aspect) than home.
true bro. If population is a yardstick. Nigeria should be richer than the UK and most countries in the world. Suriname is surprisingly a great place to be, just that I'm on transit, so got to keep my eyes forward.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anyone Here In Suriname? by Morgan9(m): 4:45pm On Sep 20, 2022
GlobTrotter:

Suriname is a quiet town, very nice and serene and very clean. That's talking about Paramaribo. They have lots of Chinese. Indonesians and blacks here. Also some whites. Then they also have a mixed breed that I don't understand lol.

For the food, They have more Chinese food than local surinamese restaurants .the population is not much, but it's a country where things work. I will post some pictures latter in the day.

This is my personal opinion from my two day experience in Paramaribo, Suriname grin grin

I have a friend in Paramaribo.
He travelled to Suriname since 2009.
He is married with kids
He is also doing well for him self.

The country is good compared to south Africa and Algeria.

I plan relocating in joining him there soon

4 Likes

Re: Anyone Here In Suriname? by williams2600(m): 7:01pm On Sep 20, 2022
Limassol:
Travel abroad (of course,to functioning countries), and see for yourself how far behind Nigeria really is.

Boss no money sir make i send my aza?
Re: Anyone Here In Suriname? by gimakon2(m): 7:13pm On Sep 20, 2022
I wonder wetin you find go there. If Na transit, ehen e make sense. Rather than Suriname, go Barbados or one of these US territories. Hunger way day Suriname no be here.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Here In Suriname? by Iamajala: 8:38pm On Sep 20, 2022
GlobTrotter:
I entered Turkish airlines to Cuba, from Cuba to Suriname.

But you have to get Cuba visa. Suriname visa is easy, but ready to defend yourself at the airport

Wow ok thanks bro. That means one have to get both Cuba visa and Suriname Visa

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Obtain Ecowas Travel Certificate (passport) / Hotel Reservation Without Payment Until On Arrival / Anyone Been To Belize Before? I've Got A Couple Of Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.