Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,958 members, 7,828,389 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa (83446 Views)

Akure Socialite 'Saybayo' Died In Brothel After Sex Romp With Mistress - Police / Teenager Kills Step-Mother In Lafia, Nasarawa, Cut Her Throat With Kitchen Knife / The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 12, 2020
sad sad
Re: Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa by nautybride: 9:08am On Sep 12, 2020
Konji na bastard. Using another's property for yanga
Re: Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa by tomdon(m): 9:09am On Sep 12, 2020
Mechanic
Loose car
Sex romp
Re: Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa by Lamasta(m): 9:12am On Sep 12, 2020
Righteousness89 our revrend has said it all I have nothing to say again but that God should have mercy on us all....

4 Likes

Re: Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa by armadeo(m): 9:14am On Sep 12, 2020
dhebo:
8 customers a day multiplied by 7days= 56

56 customers a week multiplied by 4weeks=224

224 customers a month multiplied by 12months=2688 customers a year

If we take into cognizance that she might not get customers some days and might not work for some days. let's put it at 2600 customers a year... OSANOBUA O!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked

As for the guy, I have nothing to say, Nigeria police will certainly have something to say to him

Add menses and tiredness to the mix and remove 600 leaving 2000 customers a year.

I'll still shout OSANOBUA!!!!!! 2k men a year. Jesus christ.

She started 3 years ago that like 6k men +.

JESU!!!!.

8 Likes

Re: Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa by Perfecttouchade: 9:14am On Sep 12, 2020
See as I dey laugh on top the caption, see person papa, wetin him go do cheesy
Re: Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa by dalass(f): 9:14am On Sep 12, 2020
dre11:

PUNCH

Lalasticlala

Awa pipu. Businessmen and women hustling gone bad. grin
Re: Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa by Taiwojon(m): 9:16am On Sep 12, 2020
nonsense

misplaced priority?

sins kill

sins destroy

sins takes one away from God

what if the said man die during the romp
hell fire straight.

repent, God doesn't want the dead of a sinner

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa by jericco1(m): 9:17am On Sep 12, 2020
So he left Lafia and go to New Nyanya police station to report the stolen vehicle?

How does that work? angry
You guys should verify the place of the incidence undecided

1 Like

Re: Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa by ruggedtimi(m): 9:17am On Sep 12, 2020
But why u go sleep for ashawo house till dawn
Re: Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa by Offpoint: 9:19am On Sep 12, 2020
Nice one
Re: Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa by Deborah98(f): 9:19am On Sep 12, 2020
Righteousness89:
Immorality and Immoral lifestyle Has been Destroying men and putting them in Captivity Since the days of Samson the Strong...

Sexual Immorality has Sent Great Men/ Women to their Early Graves...

Sexual Immorality has Crippled Great Destinies to a loaf of Bread...

Sexual Immorality has Collapsed Men From Exalted Position to Mediocrity

Sexual Immorality has Dimed the Bright Stars of men/Women

Sexual Immorality has Destroyed Sweet and Happy Homes and turned it to Mockery Homes..

Sexual Immorality has Damaged Men/Women Spirtually and Physically and has made them Walking Corpse..

Flee From Sexual Immorality...
Flee From Sin
Flee From Worldliness
well spoken sir, what shall it profit me if I gain the whole world and lose my soul?shall we continue in sin while grace abound? God forbid that I should tempt the Holy spirit, know ye not that your body is the temple of God and the Spirit of God dwells in you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 12, 2020
Common among artisans dealing with cars, which joy can someone derive from using someone car for just few hours.

1 Like

Re: Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa by Dogalmighty17: 9:21am On Sep 12, 2020
E Don set
Re: Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa by GreatResearcher: 9:22am On Sep 12, 2020
SIMP! When you let your dick do the thinking while your brain goes to sleep.

2 Likes

Re: Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa by simpleseyi: 9:22am On Sep 12, 2020
Righteousness89:
Immorality and Immoral lifestyle Has been Destroying men and putting them in Captivity Since the days of Samson the Strong...

Sexual Immorality has Sent Great Men/ Women to their Early Graves...

Sexual Immorality has Crippled Great Destinies to a loaf of Bread...

Sexual Immorality has Collapsed Men From Exalted Position to Mediocrity

Sexual Immorality has Dimed the Bright Stars of men/Women

Sexual Immorality has Destroyed Sweet and Happy Homes and turned it to Mockery Homes..

Sexual Immorality has Damaged Men/Women Spirtually and Physically and has made them Walking Corpse..

Flee From Sexual Immorality...
Flee From Sin
Flee From Worldliness

Uncle, do you know where we fit fund the car! That nah our concern now. If you no know, u beg, keep shut.
Re: Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa by OlawaleBammie: 9:24am On Sep 12, 2020
Ishilove:
Stella is lying through her teeth. Criminal. As for the Simon, in his next life he will stay away from prostitutes.

And wat if he's yet to marry??

1 Like

Re: Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa by Keizzmann(m): 9:25am On Sep 12, 2020
This article does not state the day of the incident, and judging from the "months of investigation" statement , then this article is definitely old news. Why push it to the frontpage then?

Shame what gets pushed to front page these days, like that page isn't sacred anymore.
Re: Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa by iLegendd(m): 9:25am On Sep 12, 2020
Hahaha. Even if I didn't read, but based on the title, let me laugh.
Re: Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa by Rico94: 9:25am On Sep 12, 2020
TheChameleon:
grin
May our pricks not trafficate in the wrong direction.
In Jesus name... Insha Allah.
You won kill person with laugh oh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa by Joseb007(m): 9:25am On Sep 12, 2020
shegzan:
lol... I'm sure that he'd not try that mistake another time.
they won't be next time, unless he hasn't learnt his lessons
Re: Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa by Bigredmachine: 9:26am On Sep 12, 2020
hahahaha now they have left him behind grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa by thaoriginator: 9:26am On Sep 12, 2020
grin

Naija police mad! Dem arrest both who dey find him car and who dem dey suspect

Double trouble for Simon cry

3 Likes

Re: Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa by Fourwinds: 9:26am On Sep 12, 2020
chiommy123:
those ashawo thread guys that watch it flow like a boss una better learn from simon
wetin toto dey cause no go stop the likes of Samson and David ooooooooo
Re: Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa by Thegoodone13(m): 9:26am On Sep 12, 2020
That girl is a prime suspect. She knew about that car.

1 Like

Re: Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa by OlawaleBammie: 9:27am On Sep 12, 2020
dhebo:
8 customers a day multiplied by 7days= 56

56 customers a week multiplied by 4weeks=224

224 customers a month multiplied by 12months=2688 customers a year

If we take into cognizance that she might not get customers some days and might not work for some days. let's put it at 2600 customers a year... OSANOBUA O!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked

Ahahahahahahah grin grin grin

2600 moment of Evaluation and Re-knacking grin grin grin
Re: Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa by Pymetrics: 9:29am On Sep 12, 2020
But wait oo. I could read they Emeerga is 25 years old and married in 2015. That's 5 years ago at her age of 20. That means she married early and most likely she was already exposed to sex before her marriage. The spirit of that time motivate her as a prostitute. Imagine an average of 4 men per day.
Re: Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa by Halo22: 9:29am On Sep 12, 2020
This one nah serious gbesee. But how did they take the key, sure say no be the time that bitch go out nah when she pass the key to those crooks. The only advice I will drop is, anytime u want to visit any brothel, search urself very well to ensure you don't go with any valuable item. 70% of those babes are rogues, same as for those patronising them.

2 Likes

Re: Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa by Goalnaldo(m): 9:30am On Sep 12, 2020
armadeo:

Add menses and tiredness to the mix and remove 600 leaving 2000 customers a year.

I'll still shout OSANOBUA!!!!!! 2k men a year. Jesus christ.

She started 3 years ago that like 6k men +.

JESU!!!!.
that's 1m a year at the price of #500 shocked
Re: Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa by Fourwinds: 9:31am On Sep 12, 2020
JenniferAkpamu:
See wetin toto dey cause. Not just any toto, but a public service toto for that matter. If the randy mechanic had quietly concentrated on the job he was paid for, we will not be here reading about his misfortune occasioned by his lustful foray into an unfortunate toto.

Men, stay away from strange women lest you end up like Brother Simon Dobodobo.
hmmmm ....brother Simon Dobodobo

1 Like

Re: Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa by Keizzmann(m): 9:31am On Sep 12, 2020
jericco1:
So he left Lafia and go to New Nyanya police station to report the stolen vehicle?

How does that work? angry
You guys should verify the place of the incidence undecided

Exactly my thought about this post grin

1 Like

Re: Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa by Jaykrown: 9:32am On Sep 12, 2020
Pussy don put this one for trouble again..
make him go ask Ozo for BBNaija, because of toto, em don get 2 strikes from Bigbrother, 1 more to go lols..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad / Widow And Lover Killed During Midnight Sex In Ebonyi / #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.