Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,292 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa (83452 Views)

Akure Socialite 'Saybayo' Died In Brothel After Sex Romp With Mistress - Police / Teenager Kills Step-Mother In Lafia, Nasarawa, Cut Her Throat With Kitchen Knife / The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa by Skymason20(m): 10:08am On Sep 12, 2020
demmm nigger so sad someone can not bang pussy in peace again
Re: Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa by mrsteel: 10:10am On Sep 12, 2020
Deborah98:
well spoken sir, what shall it profit me if I gain the whole world and lose my soul?shall we continue in sin while grace abound? God forbid that I should tempt the Holy spirit, know ye not that your body is the temple of God and the Spirit of God dwells in you.
Hmm
Re: Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa by Pofgrace(m): 10:10am On Sep 12, 2020
Righteousness89:
Immorality and Immoral lifestyle Has been Destroying men and putting them in Captivity Since the days of Samson the Strong...

Sexual Immorality has Sent Great Men/ Women to their Early Graves...

Sexual Immorality has Crippled Great Destinies to a loaf of Bread...

Sexual Immorality has Collapsed Men From Exalted Position to Mediocrity

Sexual Immorality has Dimed the Bright Stars of men/Women

Sexual Immorality has Destroyed Sweet and Happy Homes and turned it to Mockery Homes..

Sexual Immorality has Damaged Men/Women Spirtually and Physically and has made them Walking Corpse..

Listen to me! This was just dropped in me for Somebody..
Many of you Likely have an arranged Immoral act for this weekend..
Some of you have packed your bags and lied to your Parents/ Guidian about your Movement!

Some of you guys have cleaned up the whole room and Waiting for her to come Spend the weekend!

Listen to me Attentively That Arrangement with that man or woman is about to Deflate and Destroy life/ Destiny..

Don't do it!
Don't go for it!

Surrender to JESUS Christ..

Flee From Sexual Immorality...
Flee From Sin
Flee From Worldliness
you're not serious mr you too flee from worldliness dump your phone stay away from the internet it's a worldliness thing
Re: Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa by OlawaleBammie: 10:12am On Sep 12, 2020
masui:

She's active in service. grin cheesy grin

If only our leaders can take a clue from this to render selfless service to the populace.
shocked So DAT awa corntree Wil start cumming out honey abi?

Hmm, u have said well.
Re: Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa by stawarts(m): 10:15am On Sep 12, 2020
majamajic:
The price came down everywhere , in Lagos now it's N500 too from N800/ 1000
[color=#006600][/color] customer dada

1 Like

Re: Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa by GENUINEFILMS: 10:16am On Sep 12, 2020
wow
Re: Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa by Parisian: 10:21am On Sep 12, 2020
Y'all are so quick to open your loud mouths and insult women.

Who is more good-looking between her and those creatures standing beside her.
muller101:
See the ugly bitch someone will pay to sleep with. Some people no get taste at all.
Re: Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa by gasparpisciotta: 10:21am On Sep 12, 2020
Righteousness89:
Immorality and Immoral lifestyle Has been Destroying men and putting them in Captivity Since the days of Samson the Strong...

Sexual Immorality has Destroyed Sweet and Happy Homes and turned it to Mockery Homes..

Sexual Immorality has Damaged Men/Women Spirtually and Physically and has made them Walking Corpse..

Some of you have packed your bags and lied to your Parents/ Guidian about your Movement!

Some of you guys have cleaned up the whole room and Waiting for her to come Spend the weekend!

Listen to me Attentively That Arrangement with that man or woman is about to Deflate and Destroy life/ Destiny..

Don't do it!
Don't go for it!

Flee From Sin
Flee From Worldliness

Everybody is a f.....g hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa by Righteousness89(m): 10:26am On Sep 12, 2020
gasparpisciotta:

Everybody is a f.....g hypocrite

Bro! Leave Everybody!
Everybody is Nobody!
Sort out your own Life!

Eternity is a Solo affair!
It's not an Everybody Affair
Don't Deceive yourself with that slang!

2 Likes

Re: Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa by rasxx(m): 10:42am On Sep 12, 2020
Temitopemo6e6:
I don’t blame her. No be naija again. May God deliver you all, both the fucker and the fuckee...

Fake pastor on this trend
Fake pastor? Not sure it was mentioned here.
Re: Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa by airminem(f): 10:43am On Sep 12, 2020
He was lucky to be asleep. If he had moved a little when the key was been taken away by the other guy, he could have been a dead man in a never ending sleep cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa by Niceman4u(m): 10:50am On Sep 12, 2020
armadeo:

Add menses and tiredness to the mix and remove 600 leaving 2000 customers a year.

I'll still shout OSANOBUA!!!!!! 2k men a year. Jesus christ.

She started 3 years ago that like 6k men +.

JESU!!!!.

No, this is like 2000/6000 fuckery Bleep she did.
Remove reoccuring customers.
All these prostitutes have their body count. No value, no sweetness down there anymore.

1 Like

Re: Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 12, 2020
majamajic:

Buhari is working.....
Re: Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa by muller101(m): 10:53am On Sep 12, 2020
Parisian:
Y'all are so quick to open your loud mouths and insult women.

Who is more good-looking between her and those creatures standing beside her.
If you comprehend on how to read between the lines. You should have understood my stand better. Him not having special taste, that alone should clarify the kind of man he is.

1 Like

Re: Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa by Gerrard59(m): 10:54am On Sep 12, 2020
500 per customer? Na soakaway be that, I can imagine the stench lipsrsealed
Re: Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa by Juliusmomoh: 10:56am On Sep 12, 2020
smasher1:

Women strong. Later Dem go say man weak. Can a man try that in a day?
Bros i don de fear woman now shocked

1 Like

Re: Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa by JBoss25(m): 10:56am On Sep 12, 2020
Righteousness89:

Listen to me Attentively That Arrangement with that man or woman is about to Deflate and Destroy your life/ Destiny..

Don't do it!
Don't go for it!

Flee From Sin
Flee From Worldliness
Mr Perfect how far

1 Like

Re: Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa by MuscularDick(m): 10:56am On Sep 12, 2020
I've seen this face before..... That young man wearing bet9ja vest is a security man at Dews Cafe side, double pole, New nyanya.
Re: Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa by Fcwilly: 11:02am On Sep 12, 2020
Both fucker and the fuckee are now in trouble
Re: Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa by uBuNiT: 11:02am On Sep 12, 2020
Make una dey cut long story short next time
Re: Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa by idafa2018: 11:05am On Sep 12, 2020
This hole has caused problem again
Re: Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa by judetov2(m): 11:12am On Sep 12, 2020
[i][/i] grin
Re: Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa by majamajic(m): 11:20am On Sep 12, 2020
quentin06:

Buhari is working.....

On that area , Buhari really did a good job on that area , from N1500 in 2015 to N500 in 2020
Re: Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa by evans4luv: 11:27am On Sep 12, 2020
JenniferAkpamu:
See wetin toto dey cause. Not just any toto, but a public service toto for that matter. If the randy mechanic had quietly concentrated on the job he was paid for, we will not be here reading about his misfortune occasioned by his lustful foray into an unfortunate toto.

Men, stay away from strange women lest you end up like Brother Simon Dobodobo.
grin
JenniferAkpamu:
See wetin toto dey cause. Not just any toto, but a public service toto for that matter. If the randy mechanic had quietly concentrated on the job he was paid for, we will not be here reading about his misfortune occasioned by his lustful foray into an unfortunate toto.

Men, stay away from strange women lest you end up like Brother Simon Dobodobo.
this ur name funny me die� jeniferapkamu
Re: Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa by GodsOwnFav(m): 11:40am On Sep 12, 2020
Temitopemo6e6:
I don’t blame her. No be naija again. May God deliver you all, both the fucker and the fuckee...

Fake pastor on this trend

Fucker and fuckee got me..,����
Re: Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa by Drizzy5001(m): 11:56am On Sep 12, 2020
Buhari is really working this sector from 2k in 2017 to 400 naira in my area o
Re: Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa by Pat081: 12:14pm On Sep 12, 2020
Hmmmm i knw ur type too but dnt try to carry ur car go dia next time oo ,sorry bros how much is over night??lol
majamajic:
Re: Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa by majamajic(m): 12:16pm On Sep 12, 2020
Pat081:
Hmmmm i knw ur type too but dnt try to carry ur car go dia next time oo ,sorry bros how much is over night??lol

How will I know , I always sleep at home

1 Like

Re: Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa by tosinosam(m): 12:23pm On Sep 12, 2020
That is why you don't allow your erection to decide your direction. I believe at that moment he realized that the car was stolen,his mumu erection wey no make am get sense will surely lose signal. SMH
Re: Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa by Epitectus(m): 12:49pm On Sep 12, 2020
Prostitution led to robbery and robbery led to.......
Re: Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa by armadeo(m): 1:07pm On Sep 12, 2020
Niceman4u:

No, this is like 2000/6000 fuckery Bleep she did.
Remove reoccuring customers.
All these prostitutes have their body count. No value, no sweetness down there anymore.

Completely valueless.

Jesus christ 2k qrounds a year, roughly 5 rounds daily. Men the puny jas been battered
Re: Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa by Bluntemperor: 1:12pm On Sep 12, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:
Nawa o
Biko,when you say you have seen it all,then.... hmmmm!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad / Widow And Lover Killed During Midnight Sex In Ebonyi / #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.