Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

UNIBEN Student Dead, Allegedly Poisoned (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UNIBEN Student Dead, Allegedly Poisoned (photos) (1142 Views)

Sunday Igboho Has Been Poisoned In Cotonou Prison - Kemi Olunloyo / Reno Omokri As A UNIBEN Student Preacher In 1990 (Throwback Photo) / MC Oluomo Was Stabbed With A Poisoned Knife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNIBEN Student Dead, Allegedly Poisoned (photos) by CallMeDrino: 2:42pm On Sep 12, 2020
An undergraduate of the University of Benin (UNIBEN) has reportedly been poisoned to death by an unknown person.

The deceased, identified as Frank Legacy, reportedly died in the early hours of today, Saturday, September 12.

Until his death, Frank was a Philosophy student in 200 level of the University.

Confirming his death in a chat with Featured24, Saturday, Frank's brother who revealed that his brother died in his arms said he was poisoned.

Asked if the report of his brother's death is true, Frank Jr simply said; “That's how I see it. Frank died in my arms this morning.”

Featured24 gathered that Frank complained of severe stomach pain before his demise, raising suspicion of the alleged poisoning.

Identity of the alleged poisoner remains unknown as at the time of filing this report. Findings are, however, ongoing.

"Wish to be imprisoned in the land where faithfulness exist, where love is true, where friends are real,” were Frank's last social media post.

Friends of the deceased have taken to their respective pages on Facebook to mourn Frank.

Chekobest Nwa Idodo wrote; “God rest you in peace, our dear brother, Frank Legacy. Words may not suffice to express the heartfelt sorrow and shock that I feel when I got the news of your death.

“During our media chat with the leaders of our community, you tried all your possible best to see it to an end and to make it a successful one. But today, you have ended half way. You couldn't continue with us.

"This world is vanity upon vanity! Chai!! My heart bleeds! My brother, I don't have much to say than to pray that God will grant your soul eternal rest. Sleep well Frank.”

Another friend, Amaka Juliet Okibe wrote; “What a black Saturday, and What a wicked world, still can't believe that you are no where to be found , legacy were is you, legacy of all pls come and talk to me, brother Rip my sweetheart bro the only one that can call me sweetheart.”

https://featured24.com/uniben-student-dead-allegedly-poisoned/

Lalasticlala

Re: UNIBEN Student Dead, Allegedly Poisoned (photos) by CallMeDrino: 2:44pm On Sep 12, 2020
More;

Re: UNIBEN Student Dead, Allegedly Poisoned (photos) by vanida6: 2:45pm On Sep 12, 2020
sad rest in peace
Re: UNIBEN Student Dead, Allegedly Poisoned (photos) by Bola146(f): 3:00pm On Sep 12, 2020
Very sad sad
Re: UNIBEN Student Dead, Allegedly Poisoned (photos) by Jafar1: 3:06pm On Sep 12, 2020
Damn!! Students been dying at home lately..

Abeg make school resume.
May his soul rest in peace.
Re: UNIBEN Student Dead, Allegedly Poisoned (photos) by Madibah(m): 3:09pm On Sep 12, 2020
Na every week UNIBEN student dey die..
Rip bro ..

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Student Dead, Allegedly Poisoned (photos) by Righteousness89(m): 3:33pm On Sep 12, 2020
Condolences to the Family of the young man!

Reading through the Comments of the Friends and Family of the young man, I see Someone Screaming VANITY Upon VANITY !

That's Exactly what it is!

We all are Created For a Purpose! Fulfilling that Purpose is what Gives Value to Life Here on Earth and in Eternity!

What is that Purpose?
We all are Created to Give God Pleasure (Rev4:11) If your Lifestyle does not give God Pleasure! No Matter who you are, What you Posses, Your Position or Whatever! You are Useless , Worthless and Valueless here on Earth and in Eternity..

Let's Endeavor to Live a Life that will Give God Pleasure, and we are called Home it will be to Heavenly Bliss, Glory and Rejoicing...

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Student Dead, Allegedly Poisoned (photos) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 3:53pm On Sep 12, 2020
Village people at it again.
Re: UNIBEN Student Dead, Allegedly Poisoned (photos) by esivue007(m): 4:00pm On Sep 12, 2020
Jafar1:
Damn!! Students been dying at home lately..

Abeg make school resume.
May his soul rest in peace.
you just spoke my mind!
This govt should open schls already
Re: UNIBEN Student Dead, Allegedly Poisoned (photos) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 12, 2020
Nawao!! The way youths are dropping in this Buhari regime..

We all get to be careful oo
Re: UNIBEN Student Dead, Allegedly Poisoned (photos) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 12, 2020
Madibah:
Na every week UNIBEN student dey die..
Rip bro ..

I tired o

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu To Akeredolu: Extend Hand Of Felowship To Those Who Contested Against You / Twitter's Jack Dorsey Urge Bitcoin Donation To Fight Police Brutality In Nigeria / Youth Repels Hoodlums, Protect Police Station In Agugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.