Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,228 members, 7,815,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / . (3751 Views)

Help Terkimbi Tom To Recover His Missing Certificates / Scenic Pictures Of ABU Zaria Dam / Corper: "HND Holders Burn Your Useless Certificates & Start Selling Tomatoes" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by 7victor(m): 8:49pm On Sep 12, 2020
Re: . by StandardJohn(m): 9:10pm On Sep 12, 2020
So bad, I pray you find them soon

3 Likes

Re: . by Jafar1: 9:26pm On Sep 12, 2020
U will find it Insha Allah...

But how manage e take lost?

4 Likes

Re: . by 7victor(m): 10:07pm On Sep 12, 2020
StandardJohn:
So bad, I pray you find them soon

Amen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by 7victor(m): 10:10pm On Sep 12, 2020
Jafar1:
U will find it Insha Allah...

But how manage e take lost?

It is a long story.

I posted it last year and it made front page on NL

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 11:56pm On Sep 12, 2020
7victor:
These are the pictures of my missing credentials.

Anyone who sees them should please contact me by calling:

if you have it on your google drive as pdf just scan it out with a colored printer!

Why still looking for the certificate?

11 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 3:39am On Sep 13, 2020
7victor:

You will Find them.
Let's remain Hopeful.
Re: . by 7victor(m): 7:50am On Sep 13, 2020
Truthlord12:
if you have it on your google drive as pdf just scan it out with a colored printer!

Ok.
Re: . by 7victor(m): 7:51am On Sep 13, 2020
EVILFOREST:

You will Find them.
Let's remain Hopeful.

Amen.
Re: . by Openbusiness: 7:58am On Sep 13, 2020
Nawa oh, how did it get missing Thank God you were even smart to keep digital copies. I wish you the best finding it and hope you find it soon.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 13, 2020
Re: . by Dreyton36: 8:01am On Sep 13, 2020
Fvck mehnnn

You'll find them bro mafo
Re: . by Openbusiness: 8:01am On Sep 13, 2020
Truthlord12:

It still won't make it original. Any copy he prints from a color printer still won't have the security features that prove the certificate is a real certificate. The printed one can only serve as a copy, not an original. In a situation that demands original copy to be presented, he will have issues. So he needs to still look for it.

1 Like

Re: . by Openbusiness: 8:05am On Sep 13, 2020
Truthlord12:
what’s okay?

Please tell us, is there difference between the original documents that you misplaced and the one you scanned out from google drive pdf file?

Of course there is. Do you need anyone to tell you this Why not carry money go and scan it to a PDF or JPEG document, then print the money then try to spend it and see whether it will be acceptable as an original money. Do you think all those internal security features superimposed on certificates like this are for decoration? It is to validate authenticity as an original issued certificate. Not a copy.

4 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 8:08am On Sep 13, 2020
Openbusiness:
Of course there is. Do you need anyone to tell you this Why not carry money go and scan it to a PDF or JPEG document, then print the money then try to spend it and see whether it will be acceptable as an original money. Do you think all those internal security features superimposed on certificates like this are for decoration? It is to validate authenticity as an original issued certificate. Not a copy.
okay
Re: . by femi4: 8:47am On Sep 13, 2020
7victor:

Go and do the colour photocopies. They ll appear almost as the original
Re: . by akinmusi(m): 9:00am On Sep 13, 2020
You can always approach the issuing institutions.

Make a police report for the missing documents and swear affidavits before approaching them.

Thank me later.

NB: it cost money oo.

Ask me for graphic design and branding.

1 Like

Re: . by bigbauer(m): 10:02am On Sep 13, 2020
Openbusiness:
It still won't make it original. Any copy he prints from a color printer still won't have the security features that prove the certificate is a real certificate. The printed one can only serve as a copy, not an original. In a situation that demands original copy to be presented, he will have issues. So he needs to still look for it.

it's for reasons like this we have affidavit. He has copies and should swear an affidavit for the originals

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 13, 2020
bigbauer:

it's for reasons like this we have affidavit. He has copies and should swear an affidavit for the originals
don’t mind the guy that quoted me, I don’t just want to argue with him he thinks he’s wise.

A simple affidavit can be used anywhere in this country no company or institution will reject it. The issue with most Nigerians they don’t know simple law that’s why the politicians keeps enslaving them.

3 Likes

Re: . by 7victor(m): 10:50am On Sep 13, 2020
femi4:

Ok.
Re: . by Openbusiness: 11:58am On Sep 13, 2020
bigbauer:

Nobody said he can't do affidavit. That's a digression. Read and understand things before you comment. The guy said he should forget about finding the original because he has a copy. That he should print a colored copy, and asking what's the difference between a colored copy and original? Is copy and original the same thing? That's what I pointed out. There are some situations where they demand your original copy to be submitted, can you submit a colored copy as an equivalent? Can you present a colored copy and tell them it's the same thing as an original certificate? Won't your application be thrown away. Even affidavit will state that original certificate is missing. Affidavit has nothing to do with the copy. He can do affidavit for missing certificate documents whether he has a copy or not. And the affidavit will function if he has copy or not. Someone did a thread that his original certificates are missing, that anybody that sees it should contact him. Then you say he should forget about finding it because he has copy. It there any harm in him trying to find the originals? There are many people that lost their certificate but later recovered it through media.

2 Likes

Re: . by sureteeboy(m): 12:59pm On Sep 13, 2020
Openbusiness:
Nobody said he can't do affidavit. That's a digression. Read and understand things before you comment. The guy said he should forget about finding the original because he has a copy. That he should print a colored copy, and asking what's the difference between a colored copy and original? Is copy and original the same thing? That's what I pointed out. There are some situations where they demand your original copy to be submitted, can you submit a colored copy as an equivalent? Can you present a colored copy and tell them it's the same thing as an original certificate? Won't your application be thrown away. Even affidavit will state that original certificate is missing. Affidavit has nothing to do with the copy. He can do affidavit for missing certificate documents whether he has a copy or not. And the affidavit will function if he has copy or not. Someone did a thread that his original certificates are missing, that anybody that sees it should contact him. Then you say he should forget about finding it because he has copy. It there any harm in him trying to find the originals? There are many people that lost their certificate but later recovered it through media.
Boss, once people discover an argument no longer favours them, they start shifting the goal post. There was no where he mentioned affidavit in his initial post, instead he erroneously believed printing a scanned document in coloured brings it on par with the original.

3 Likes

Re: . by seanwilliam(m): 2:23pm On Sep 13, 2020
Openbusiness:
bro, I dey reason something oo, what if I scanned money and print it out in color, then go use am buy suya for night?.. shey e go work?
Re: . by Kingluqman(m): 3:49pm On Sep 13, 2020
I pray you go see am ooo
Re: . by Completeer: 4:23pm On Sep 13, 2020
I hope you see it
Re: . by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 13, 2020
Oga no need to de worry ursef, it is good u still have the original copies though. Just go to Oluwole and present these photocopies to them and tell them to produce the exact copies of those photocopies in their original souls and bodies, but be careful make police no gbab u sha.
Re: . by 7victor(m): 8:57pm On Sep 13, 2020
Completeer:
I hope you see it

Amen.

Thanks.
Re: . by 7victor(m): 8:58pm On Sep 13, 2020
Kingluqman:
I pray you go see am ooo

Amen.
Re: . by 7victor(m): 9:01pm On Sep 13, 2020
femi4:
Re: . by 7victor(m): 9:02pm On Sep 13, 2020
Openbusiness:
Nawa oh, how did it get missing Thank God you were even smart to keep digital copies. I wish you the best finding it and hope you find it soon.
Re: . by 7victor(m): 9:03pm On Sep 13, 2020
Truthlord12:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nasa’s $1 Billion Space Probe Sends Back Photos Of Flying Spaghetti Monster / My Neighbor's Experience With A Bike Man / Please Beware There Of The Fake Uniben Waeup Site(http://www.uniben-waeup.com).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.