Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,815,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Get A Low Budget Music Video ( Mtv Base Standard) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Get A Low Budget Music Video ( Mtv Base Standard) (2897 Views)

Mtv Base, Trace Urban Conspire Against Nigerian Music. / Get An Mtv Base Standard Music Video / How Do I Get My Video On Mtv Base And Channel O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get A Low Budget Music Video ( Mtv Base Standard) by bizzy234: 6:19pm On Feb 24, 2011
If you wanna get a Low budget MTV Music Video .  I run a Video production company and i'm ready to work with young artistes and well established . below is a link of the video that i have produced  . I have the latest video production equipments and i'm down to earth and the kind of guy that you can work with to achieve the best .  here is a link of a music video that i've done

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzZJgt8PMg0

then Call me on 08169067450 or 07057274278 .

(1) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD: Korede Bello – Godwin (prod By. Don Jazzy) / Where Can I Download Old American Songs. / Mixtape: Dj Bolux – Best Of Burna Boy Mix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.