Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,021 members, 7,814,490 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Ribadu Should To Step Down. Divide & Rule Policy Is Out Of Fashion & Outdated - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ribadu Should To Step Down. Divide & Rule Policy Is Out Of Fashion & Outdated (650 Views)

Buhari Economic policy is very sound and Pragmatic. by Tuale4u / Nigerians Won’t Respect Bills From Saraki’s Senate. He should step down -Gbagi / Sahara Report Breaking News !!..buhari Volunteers To Step Down For Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ribadu Should To Step Down. Divide & Rule Policy Is Out Of Fashion & Outdated by KnowAll(m): 9:36pm On Feb 24, 2011
[size=14pt]I think it is high time for Ribadu to stylishly withdraw from this race, b4 bUHARI'S  endorsement of Bakare, Ribadu was the leading opposition and contender. After the primaries and all the recriminations in the ACN so many Yoruba folks are unhappy with the Tinubu clan. How does one explain the house wife turned senator in Lagos State, who are they representing, definitely not LAGOSIANS.

The damage Tinubu and his cohorts has inflicted on the Yoruba psyche called primaries is irreparable, CPC is the party of choice in the SW NOW, we in the SW had great respect for Ribadu b4 the advent of that sham called primaries, what we would implore Ribadu to do is tactically withdraw from the race 2 weeks b4 the election PROPER thereby paving way for a smooth ride for the BB team. Ribadu should not worry, he would have his day come 2015.

As for Tinubu and his family they would be giving a bloooody nose by the electorates. If Ribadu turn down this proposal the SW should Know that Ribadu is playing the role of a spoiler knowing he cannot become second let alone win the election but ensuring Jonathan gets it after all Jonathan made it possible for him to come back to his father's land.[/size]
Re: Ribadu Should To Step Down. Divide & Rule Policy Is Out Of Fashion & Outdated by againstGEJ(m): 9:47pm On Feb 24, 2011
exactry exactry
Re: Ribadu Should To Step Down. Divide & Rule Policy Is Out Of Fashion & Outdated by rebranded(m): 10:03pm On Feb 24, 2011
Either CPC or ACN should step down if they actually want to see this CHANGE happen

RIbadu's campaign has been weak, while Buhari has shown he is prepared to make a CHANGE!

i hope they both come together and work together for the generations to come and the common man
Re: Ribadu Should To Step Down. Divide & Rule Policy Is Out Of Fashion & Outdated by 9ijaMan: 10:05pm On Feb 24, 2011
God go bless una pletifully for your sensible posts.
Re: Ribadu Should To Step Down. Divide & Rule Policy Is Out Of Fashion & Outdated by againstGEJ(m): 10:13pm On Feb 24, 2011
they should both step down for GEJ.
Re: Ribadu Should To Step Down. Divide & Rule Policy Is Out Of Fashion & Outdated by egift(m): 10:28pm On Feb 24, 2011
againstGEJ:

they should both step down for GEJ.
^^^ Your recommendation is like saying Nigeria should be tormented. You no get conscience oh!
Re: Ribadu Should To Step Down. Divide & Rule Policy Is Out Of Fashion & Outdated by Nsiman(m): 10:38pm On Feb 24, 2011
Whatever is happening in nigeria is God's hand work, so even tho buhari or ribadu steps down, the will of God must prevail, even u gej's hater can change ur mind at the polling booth to vote for gej. But i'll say buhari, ribadu and shekarau shld step down for gej.
Re: Ribadu Should To Step Down. Divide & Rule Policy Is Out Of Fashion & Outdated by againstGEJ(m): 10:40pm On Feb 24, 2011
dem never see nothing.
Re: Ribadu Should To Step Down. Divide & Rule Policy Is Out Of Fashion & Outdated by 9ijaMan: 2:01am On Feb 25, 2011
Nsiman:

Whatever is happening in nigeria is God's hand work, so even tho buhari or ribadu steps down, the will of God must prevail, even u gej's hater can change your mind at the polling booth to vote for gej. But i'll say buhari, ribadu and shekarau shld step down for gej.
@Insiman,
Na wa 4 u o! First you'll make silly comments and then when people open your eyes to your folly you start calling God. Must it be GEJ? By the way this thread is for serious minded people. I would expect Ribadu and Buhari supporters to be the ones making comments. We do not need side talks from clueless GEJ cronies.
Re: Ribadu Should To Step Down. Divide & Rule Policy Is Out Of Fashion & Outdated by Nobody: 11:03am On Feb 25, 2011
For a long time, I have delibrately ignored the Ribadu of a guy.
I think the man is more of a clown than a leader.

Ribdau should please explain why his EFFC was pursuing Dr Chris Ngige, while Dr Peter Odili was left alone.
Ribadu was simply the devil's (OBJ) advocate. What is he trying to tell us that we don't already know?

If there is any evidence against him, he should be arrested immidiately without fear or favour.
Re: Ribadu Should To Step Down. Divide & Rule Policy Is Out Of Fashion & Outdated by Becomrichn: 4:36pm On Feb 25, 2011
Nuhu Ribadu is a disgrace to everybody.
Re: Ribadu Should To Step Down. Divide & Rule Policy Is Out Of Fashion & Outdated by Wadeoye(m): 5:44pm On Feb 25, 2011
Tinubu is only using Ribadu to make life difficult for Buhari for obvious reason - because Buhari refused to accept Tinubu as is running mate. If Buhari had accepted Tinubu, do you think ACN would have presented Ribadu? If course no.

OBJ used him for third term, now Tinubu is using him against the country's desire to move forward. I have never seen anything good in Ribadu other than talking talking,

(1) (Reply)

Development: Ptf - Shining In The Gloom / Man Arrested With Bombs 24hrs After Suleja Blasts . / Pib: Protesters Call For Resignation Of Ekweremadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.