Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,238 members, 7,860,529 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:09 PM

Blind Sphynx Cat Who Lost Both Eyes Becomes Instagram Sensation (Photos) - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Blind Sphynx Cat Who Lost Both Eyes Becomes Instagram Sensation (Photos) (66338 Views)

Help My Dog Is Going Blind / The Alugalug Cat- Cat Who Inspired Musicians World Over (Video) / How To Feed A Sphynx Cat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blind Sphynx Cat Who Lost Both Eyes Becomes Instagram Sensation (Photos) by BestMan001: 8:32pm On Sep 14, 2020
See NAILS ehhhhh

2 Likes

Re: Blind Sphynx Cat Who Lost Both Eyes Becomes Instagram Sensation (Photos) by linqzs: 8:36pm On Sep 14, 2020
Righteousness89:
So touching! I Feel the Pains the Cat is Going through..
Not Having your Eyes could be So Terrible..

Now this is quite Similar to what is Gonna Happen very Soon.
During the Great Tribulation,
As many who Refuse to take the Mark of the Beast will be Terribly Tormented!
You will not be able to buy/Sell
Your Eyes could be taken off like this..
The Torments and Pains will be So Terrible..

Do you Really wanna go through that?
Now is day of Salvation!
Now is the Day to Ensure you Make Peace with God through JESUS Christ so as not to Miss the Rapture!

Let's make use of this Precious Privilege we Have now so as not to Miss the Rapture..

Shut your silly mouth

6 Likes

Re: Blind Sphynx Cat Who Lost Both Eyes Becomes Instagram Sensation (Photos) by Kemimarch16(f): 8:36pm On Sep 14, 2020
It is well
Re: Blind Sphynx Cat Who Lost Both Eyes Becomes Instagram Sensation (Photos) by AbuAeesha: 8:36pm On Sep 14, 2020
decatalyst:
Oyinbo dey try sha.

They value humans and animals the same way.

Unlike...wey no value 199m+ Nigerians undecided

Other cats dey observe...cool They want to seek asylum to oyinbo man's land.
did u just typed they value humans, seems u Know only little or nothing about how they maltreat and torture blacks.unjust conviction and many more
Re: Blind Sphynx Cat Who Lost Both Eyes Becomes Instagram Sensation (Photos) by OdefaGirl(f): 8:37pm On Sep 14, 2020
What!!!!

1 Like

Re: Blind Sphynx Cat Who Lost Both Eyes Becomes Instagram Sensation (Photos) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 14, 2020
JessBabs:
Wow! I find this scary.

I find it heartbreaking
Re: Blind Sphynx Cat Who Lost Both Eyes Becomes Instagram Sensation (Photos) by Ray07(m): 8:41pm On Sep 14, 2020
jimmyolasun:
pukes

eran igbe wey dem suppose allow rest in pot of peperr soup.
And the meat sweet die.
It test just like chicken grin

1 Like

Re: Blind Sphynx Cat Who Lost Both Eyes Becomes Instagram Sensation (Photos) by adeniyi997: 8:45pm On Sep 14, 2020
Aww. So touching
God bless the owners

1 Like

Re: Blind Sphynx Cat Who Lost Both Eyes Becomes Instagram Sensation (Photos) by Olarewaju89: 8:46pm On Sep 14, 2020
linqzs:

Shut your silly mouth

Why are you crying na? cry
Re: Blind Sphynx Cat Who Lost Both Eyes Becomes Instagram Sensation (Photos) by Deborah98(f): 8:47pm On Sep 14, 2020
you guys should leave Righteousness89 alone and comment in peace,must you always troll him? hmmmmmm nawa ooooh,
Re: Blind Sphynx Cat Who Lost Both Eyes Becomes Instagram Sensation (Photos) by jclave22(m): 8:49pm On Sep 14, 2020
Righteousness89:

Now is day of Salvation!
Now is the Day to Ensure you Make Peace with God through JESUS Christ so as not to Miss the Rapture!

Let's make use of this Precious Privilege we Have now so as not to Miss the Rapture..
let me be your PA
Re: Blind Sphynx Cat Who Lost Both Eyes Becomes Instagram Sensation (Photos) by Jeromejnr(m): 8:50pm On Sep 14, 2020
Deborah98:
you guys should leave Righteousness89 alone and comment in peace,must you always troll him? hmmmmmm nawa ooooh,

Greater heights.

3 Likes

Re: Blind Sphynx Cat Who Lost Both Eyes Becomes Instagram Sensation (Photos) by themaestro08(m): 8:50pm On Sep 14, 2020
Deborah98:

Dude is clearly an attention seeker. The least person I will take seriously.

1 Like

Re: Blind Sphynx Cat Who Lost Both Eyes Becomes Instagram Sensation (Photos) by TangoPredict(f): 8:50pm On Sep 14, 2020
Everything amazes this oyibos

www.tangopredict.com/melbet www.Tangopredict.com/bet9ja
www.tangopredict.com/1xbet www.Tangopredict.com/betwinner

PromoCode for all bookies above is ==> tangopredict
Re: Blind Sphynx Cat Who Lost Both Eyes Becomes Instagram Sensation (Photos) by PROPHETmichael: 8:52pm On Sep 14, 2020
oluwaseyi0:

What about people who wanted more than just three 6, maybe like 50 6s

No wonder your life is like this....
"Remember the days of old, Consider the years of many generations. Ask your father, and he will show you; Your elders, and they will tell you:" Deut. 32:7

Check your bloodline and learn from their mistakes.
Re: Blind Sphynx Cat Who Lost Both Eyes Becomes Instagram Sensation (Photos) by Deborah98(f): 8:54pm On Sep 14, 2020
themaestro08:

Dude is clearly an attention seeker. The least person I will take seriously.
He's not, just comment and move on,you mustn't agree with everything he writes.
Re: Blind Sphynx Cat Who Lost Both Eyes Becomes Instagram Sensation (Photos) by daniwise(m): 8:54pm On Sep 14, 2020
Will be perfect for correct p.soup,washed down with some motuary standard bottles of Golberg tongue tongue
Re: Blind Sphynx Cat Who Lost Both Eyes Becomes Instagram Sensation (Photos) by Deborah98(f): 8:55pm On Sep 14, 2020
Jeromejnr:

Greater heights.
thanks Sir God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Blind Sphynx Cat Who Lost Both Eyes Becomes Instagram Sensation (Photos) by Systrom(m): 8:57pm On Sep 14, 2020
So touching

I feel for the cat
Re: Blind Sphynx Cat Who Lost Both Eyes Becomes Instagram Sensation (Photos) by DexterousOne(m): 8:57pm On Sep 14, 2020
Kekereekun123:
Animals abroad live better lives than 90% of Nigerians

True that

But na pets o

The ones in the bush are on their own
Re: Blind Sphynx Cat Who Lost Both Eyes Becomes Instagram Sensation (Photos) by SILVERLINES: 8:58pm On Sep 14, 2020
Righteousness89:

[s]As many who Refuse to take the Mark of the Beast will be Terribly Tormented!
The Torments and Pains will be So [/s]Terrible..

Now is day of Salvation!

Re: Blind Sphynx Cat Who Lost Both Eyes Becomes Instagram Sensation (Photos) by PharaohMusa: 8:59pm On Sep 14, 2020
Mr Righteousness89 will animals like this cat also be rapture........

Righteousness89:

Now is day of Salvation!

3 Likes

Re: Blind Sphynx Cat Who Lost Both Eyes Becomes Instagram Sensation (Photos) by DexterousOne(m): 9:00pm On Sep 14, 2020
AbuAeesha:

did u just typed they value humans, seems u Know only little or nothing about how they maltreat and torture blacks.unjust conviction and many more

Well overall
They treat humans better than we do

Tell me one bad thing that white man has done to black man that black man has not done double to his fellow black man

It's on this forum idiots rejoice when bad things happen to people from a region they do not like

And it's the same in the larger society
Re: Blind Sphynx Cat Who Lost Both Eyes Becomes Instagram Sensation (Photos) by Righteousness89(m): 9:01pm On Sep 14, 2020
PharaohMusa:
Mr Righteousness89 will animals like this cat also be rapture........

The Bible Didn't say anything about that
Re: Blind Sphynx Cat Who Lost Both Eyes Becomes Instagram Sensation (Photos) by rowland545(m): 9:11pm On Sep 14, 2020
I hate cats ...true story.

One day like come my window come cry for night... I 600 years for that cat.... E go thief them go carry am go cell
Re: Blind Sphynx Cat Who Lost Both Eyes Becomes Instagram Sensation (Photos) by Dentmoyin(m): 9:13pm On Sep 14, 2020
so oyibo man dey follow make mistake for english, what is, is is
Re: Blind Sphynx Cat Who Lost Both Eyes Becomes Instagram Sensation (Photos) by dazzlingd(m): 9:13pm On Sep 14, 2020
Righteousness89:

Now is day of Salvation!

Wat if belonging to a certain religion is the mark of the beast?
Wat if satan is the one who created religion and forces all mankind to belong to one.
Those who don't belong are hated....u have to belong to be able to do trade freely, marry freely, do businesses and move freely.
You can't declare yourself as not having any religion without being hated

2 Likes

Re: Blind Sphynx Cat Who Lost Both Eyes Becomes Instagram Sensation (Photos) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 14, 2020
Herpe Virus,Cancer, Stroke & Blindness 4 Only One Cat? Why Na? It's Just Too Much.

2 Likes

Re: Blind Sphynx Cat Who Lost Both Eyes Becomes Instagram Sensation (Photos) by Ayandokun2000: 9:19pm On Sep 14, 2020
Kubernetes:
But why hairless?
it's a hairless breed of cat.... Sphinx the naked climber

3 Likes

Re: Blind Sphynx Cat Who Lost Both Eyes Becomes Instagram Sensation (Photos) by Mystic969: 9:19pm On Sep 14, 2020
Man of God!!! do you feel this rapture of a thing will really happen, I believe that some of what is written in the bible should not be taken literal, some are figurative.... Matthew 17 when the disciple asked if Elias was till going to come, Jesus told them he has come already as john the Baptist... I think the Bible is coded and requires the the wisdom of the spirit to decipher it's many mystery. I think when a man dies then rapture as already taken place for him.... No one descended from the sky to this Earth, every man was born by a woman and "all men must die".
Righteousness89:

The Bible Didn't say anything about that
Re: Blind Sphynx Cat Who Lost Both Eyes Becomes Instagram Sensation (Photos) by Ayandokun2000: 9:21pm On Sep 14, 2020
Kubernetes:
But why hairless?

it's a hairless breed of cat.... Sphinx the naked climber (as it's usually praised)

1 Like

Re: Blind Sphynx Cat Who Lost Both Eyes Becomes Instagram Sensation (Photos) by mimimiles93: 9:22pm On Sep 14, 2020
[s]
Righteousness89:

Now is day of Salvation!

[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dog Prevents Badoo Members From Carrying Out Attack In Ikorodu (Photos) / Two-Headed Snake Named Tom And Jerry At Reptile Expo in Villeneuve, Switzerland / White Woman Feeding Her Puppy At A Fast Food In Onitsha (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.