Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,334 members, 7,860,824 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:51 PM

Blind Sphynx Cat Who Lost Both Eyes Becomes Instagram Sensation (Photos) - Pets (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Blind Sphynx Cat Who Lost Both Eyes Becomes Instagram Sensation (Photos) (66341 Views)

Help My Dog Is Going Blind / The Alugalug Cat- Cat Who Inspired Musicians World Over (Video) / How To Feed A Sphynx Cat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blind Sphynx Cat Who Lost Both Eyes Becomes Instagram Sensation (Photos) by macjireh: 4:49pm On Sep 15, 2020
Righteousness89:
So touching! I Feel the Pains the Cat is Going through..
Not Having your Eyes could be So Terrible..

Now this is quite Similar to what is Gonna Happen very Soon.
During the Great Tribulation,
As many who Refuse to take the Mark of the Beast will be Terribly Tormented!
You will not be able to buy/Sell
Your Eyes could be taken off like this..
The Torments and Pains will be So Terrible..

Do you Really wanna go through that?
Now is day of Salvation!
Now is the Day to Ensure you Make Peace with God through JESUS Christ so as not to Miss the Rapture!

Let's make use of this Precious Privilege we Have now so as not to Miss the Rapture..
Do u believe rapture will happen on Sept 28 2020 as revealed in ds video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87nBBsJL6-E
Re: Blind Sphynx Cat Who Lost Both Eyes Becomes Instagram Sensation (Photos) by Righteousness89(m): 5:01pm On Sep 15, 2020
macjireh:

Do u believe rapture will happen on Sept 28 2020 as revealed in ds video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87nBBsJL6-E

I Do not Believe in Setting Dates..

What I Know is that we are on a very High Watch!

It could Happen anytime..
Re: Blind Sphynx Cat Who Lost Both Eyes Becomes Instagram Sensation (Photos) by franugo(m): 5:55pm On Sep 15, 2020
zedman1:
I've asked people countless times on this forum whenever they come up with this 'left behind' story, but each time I do they remain silent. If the tribulation is to happen before the rapture then what was Jesus saying in Mt.24? From all indication Jesus meant you 'Mr Righteousness' and all sinners will face the tribulation together. You might even die for his sake before he comes. Meanwhile the topic is about a blind cat..... There you go again.

No mind am, just going to all nooks and cranny of nairaland and posting off topic...always posting about rapture and trying to scare everyone to his way of thinking.. Bloody nuisance

1 Like

Re: Blind Sphynx Cat Who Lost Both Eyes Becomes Instagram Sensation (Photos) by macjireh: 6:22pm On Sep 15, 2020
Righteousness89:

I Do not Believe in Setting Dates..
What I Know is that we are on a very High Watch!
It could Happen anytime..
Alright wait for sept 28 ds month
Re: Blind Sphynx Cat Who Lost Both Eyes Becomes Instagram Sensation (Photos) by Righteousness89(m): 6:36pm On Sep 15, 2020
macjireh:

Alright wait for sept 28 ds month

Be Ready at all times....
It Could Happen tonight, tomorrow, this Month or whenever..

There is Nothing Holding the Rapture
Re: Blind Sphynx Cat Who Lost Both Eyes Becomes Instagram Sensation (Photos) by macjireh: 7:02pm On Sep 15, 2020
Righteousness89:

Be Ready at all times....
It Could Happen tonight, tomorrow, this Month or whenever..

There is Nothing Holding the Rapture
I've told u b4 dat rapture is not happening ds year but anyways we have to repent everyday and be prepared always because death can come anytime and after that is judgement so "rapture" should not necessarily be d primary reason to repent,, death without repentance is dangerous...
Furthermore,, God has shown my prophet a series of events b4 d rapture and Jesus Christ Himself has told him he has a task to prepare His children and d world for His second coming which he is doing already...from on d 6th of September to 9th of October we have been observing 40sessions of reconciliation with God and repentance prayers everyday,,so if d rapture will happen ds period its fine by us,,but we know better that there's a new agenda of God for d earth which is starting from ds month into next month so we are expecting it...God wants to display His power on earth like in d days of Moses and Elijah,,dats wat is coming not "rapture"... To increase ur knowledge,, u can read d below 100 year prophecy that was given to a prophet in d 1950's of wat to expect in d body of Christ... Read and be blessed..

Re: Blind Sphynx Cat Who Lost Both Eyes Becomes Instagram Sensation (Photos) by Righteousness89(m): 7:07pm On Sep 15, 2020
macjireh:

I've told u b4 dat rapture is not happening ds year but anyways we have to repent everyday and be prepared always because death can come anytime and after that is judgement so "rapture" should not necessarily be d primary reason to repent,, death without repentance is dangerous...
Furthermore,, God has shown my prophet a series of events b4 d rapture and Jesus Christ Himself has told him he has a task to prepare His children and d world for His second coming which he is doing already...from on d 6th of September to 9th of October we have been observing 40sessions of reconciliation with God and repentance prayers everyday,,so if d rapture will happen ds period its fine by us,,but we know better that there's a new agenda of God for d earth which is starting from ds month into next month so we are expecting it...God wants to display His power on earth like in d days of Moses and Elijah,,dats wat is coming not "rapture"... To increase ur knowledge,, u can read d below 100 year prophecy that was given to a prophet in d 1950's of wat to expect in d body of Christ... Read and be blessed..

May God Have Mercy on you and May u not be Caught Unawares..

You are Being Heavily DECIEVED

1 Like

Re: Blind Sphynx Cat Who Lost Both Eyes Becomes Instagram Sensation (Photos) by femmyapson(m): 8:51pm On Sep 15, 2020
macjireh:

Can you send me the link to the screenshot you attached
Re: Blind Sphynx Cat Who Lost Both Eyes Becomes Instagram Sensation (Photos) by macjireh: 9:04pm On Sep 15, 2020
Righteousness89:

May God Have Mercy on you and May u not be Caught Unawares..

You are Being Heavily DECIEVED

correct spelling is DECEIVED,, I'm not deceived for ur info...I know u highly expect rapture ds year,,I don't know if dats wat God told ur pastor but dat is not wat I was told sha,, also d word "Rapture" is not even in d Bible but u guys choose to hold so strongly to it instead of focusing on wat God will do just next..I believed d raptured will happen ds year till I learnt and knew better...anyways see u next year
Re: Blind Sphynx Cat Who Lost Both Eyes Becomes Instagram Sensation (Photos) by Kemight15: 9:26pm On Sep 15, 2020
oluwaseyi0:

You quoted him too early you don't let him finish adding the 'non' in the 'sense' to compete his nonsense

That's very bad for you to say.
Leave the guy alone and let him enjoy his freedom of speech.

You should stop attacking him please. Because you don't believe in God doesn't mean others shouldn't talk about it.

Be careful don't let me catch you again smiley
Re: Blind Sphynx Cat Who Lost Both Eyes Becomes Instagram Sensation (Photos) by macjireh: 9:38pm On Sep 15, 2020
femmyapson:

Can you send me the link to the screenshot you attached

u may have to buy d whole book to see it for yourself

https://gospelpillarsestore.com/product/the-coronavirus-effect-7-things-to-happen-next/?c=89daa61b11d4
Re: Blind Sphynx Cat Who Lost Both Eyes Becomes Instagram Sensation (Photos) by Ayandokun2000: 9:23am On Sep 16, 2020
macjireh:

continue deceiving yourself
you're just a disgrace to Christianity
what a pity
Re: Blind Sphynx Cat Who Lost Both Eyes Becomes Instagram Sensation (Photos) by macjireh: 10:29am On Sep 16, 2020
Ayandokun2000:

continue deceiving yourself
you're just a disgrace to Christianity
what a pity
na wa ooo....just because I'm sharing wat I understand, am now a disgrace... u guys should keep expecting rapture ds year... I will greet u by Jan 2021..
Re: Blind Sphynx Cat Who Lost Both Eyes Becomes Instagram Sensation (Photos) by Ayandokun2000: 3:27pm On Sep 16, 2020
macjireh:

na wa ooo....just because I'm sharing wat I understand, am now a disgrace... u guys should keep expecting rapture ds year... I will greet u by Jan 2021..

The more u talk, the more I'm disappointed in you...SMH
who said I've been expecting rapture to happen this year as you claimed

Mathew 24:36 said;
But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

And you're here claiming your prophet knows when the rapture will take place... even Jesus Christ of Nazareth doesn't know it
so....is ur prophet the father (God almighty)
continue with your false teaching....Satan will help you
Re: Blind Sphynx Cat Who Lost Both Eyes Becomes Instagram Sensation (Photos) by macjireh: 4:30pm On Sep 16, 2020
Ayandokun2000:

The more u talk, the more I'm disappointed in you...SMH
who said I've been expecting rapture to happen this year as you claimed

Mathew 24:36 said;
But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

And you're here claiming your prophet knows when the rapture will take place... even Jesus Christ of Nazareth doesn't know it
so....is ur prophet the father (God almighty)
continue with your false teaching....Satan will help you

oga pls go and read my write up again nah,,,Jesus Christ!!!!! where did I say my prophet knows when d rapture will happen??... haba....Y did u read ur mind into my write up? Also I never told u my prophet knows d day or d hour,,u are d one saying so....D only tin I said is dat a series of events before d rapture will happen have been revealed to my prophet which are also confirmed in d Bible first u must understand that dat d fourth horseman which is d pale horse and d rider(death) as described in Rev 6:8 was released towards d end of last year,,it is wat has been responsible for all d terrible tinz happening ds year causing all d deaths and unfavorable government policies all over d world...it is d spirit behind all dat has been happening..d power dat it has is to kill about 7billionĂ·4 =1.75billion people currently on earth till Jesus will come,,terrible plagues and terrible times are coming dat will lead to massive death of people,, but don't be scared, God will protect His faithful Children... my prophet revealed ds towards d end of last year so we were not surprised wen corona started killing people... Rapture as it where is not a simple or casual phenomenon that will just happen without a witness.. there are two powerful men in d Bible who have witnessed something similar to rapture,, they are Moses and Elijah...Moses and d Israelites were raptured from d tribulation they suffered in Egypt,, Elijah was raptured after he ran from d persecution of Jezebel... He raptured and left his mantle for Elisha,, so d Bible calls them d two witnesses Rev 11:3,,they are coming back to ds earth to show great power,signs and wonders of God on earth..First their spirit will rest on some people to usher in d rapture b4 they manifest physically and be on earth after d rapture,,they will prophecy for 1260days and later they will be killed and also leave d earth...a time will come wen nations, government and people in high authority will bow to God,,dats wat is coming,,dats Y d devil wants to kill people fast so dat they can't repent b4 they have d Chance.. d Church is going to experience a massive harvest of souls,,dat is wat we are expecting...d Church presently all over d world is not ready for d rapture,,d Church now is not even united in d faith,,d Bible talks about d unity of d faith in Eph 4:13 we are not yet there,,Eph 5:27 Jesus is coming for a Church having no spots or wrinkle and holy without blemish,, d Church is not even pure and holy right now,,Jesus wants to purify His Church b4 He returns,,yet u say it is rapture next,,Heaven and earth may pass away,,but no single word or promise He has made will pass away,,when we see all of d above has happened then we know d time of d rapture has come..Jesus Christ is not more interested in d Rapture than in d saving of mankind..He will save His Church...So for now let's fast,pray,live a repented life and win souls for d Kingdom b4 He returns...
I can humbly school u more if ur ready to learn,,have a blessed day
Re: Blind Sphynx Cat Who Lost Both Eyes Becomes Instagram Sensation (Photos) by Dannyboi976(m): 7:16am On Sep 18, 2020
Idowster come and see oooo
Re: Blind Sphynx Cat Who Lost Both Eyes Becomes Instagram Sensation (Photos) by Idowster(m): 6:08pm On Oct 22, 2020
Dannyboi976:
Idowster come and see oooo
reading all comment omo today is October 22

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dog Prevents Badoo Members From Carrying Out Attack In Ikorodu (Photos) / Two-Headed Snake Named Tom And Jerry At Reptile Expo in Villeneuve, Switzerland / White Woman Feeding Her Puppy At A Fast Food In Onitsha (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.