Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,722 members, 7,851,464 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:58 PM

Justice Salami Order Security Agents To Throw Out Magu’s Lawyers From Probe Venu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Justice Salami Order Security Agents To Throw Out Magu’s Lawyers From Probe Venu (440 Views)

Justice Salami: I Regret Heading Buhari’s Panel Probing Magu / Justice Salami Sitting Allowances, Emoluments & Luxurious Lifestyle - Sahara R. / Less Than 24 Hours After Buhari Host Saraki ,court Halts EFCC, DSS From Probe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Justice Salami Order Security Agents To Throw Out Magu’s Lawyers From Probe Venu by dre11(m): 5:40pm On Sep 14, 2020
Drama As Justice Salami Orders Security Agents To Throw Out Magu’s Lawyers From Probe Venue

The two lawyers are part of the legal team of suspended Acting Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, Mr Ibrahim Magu, who is being probed by the Salami panel over alleged mismanagement of recovered assets and abuse of office.

Ayo Salami on Monday caused a stir when he directed security agents to walk out two lawyers, Prof Zainab Duke Abiola and Mr Aliyu Lemu, from the venue of its sitting at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

The two lawyers are part of the legal team of suspended Acting Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, Mr Ibrahim Magu, who is being probed by the Salami panel over alleged mismanagement of recovered assets and abuse of office.

Trouble began at about 11:50am when Mr Wahab Shittu, who has been appearing for Magu, stood up to introduce other members of the legal team.

But Justice Salami was said to have interrupted Shittu and insisted that only him would be allowed to defend Magu.

The former President of the Court of Appeal thereafter directed armed security agents to bundle out the lawyers from the venue.

[url=http://saharareporters.com/2020/09/14/breaking-drama-justice-salami-orders-security-agents-throw-out-magu%E2%80%99s-lawyers-probe-venue]SOURCE[/url]
Re: Justice Salami Order Security Agents To Throw Out Magu’s Lawyers From Probe Venu by Brandstudio01: 5:44pm On Sep 14, 2020
First question that hitch mind when I saw this article was, do we have a new president?
Re: Justice Salami Order Security Agents To Throw Out Magu’s Lawyers From Probe Venu by chiiraq802(m): 5:45pm On Sep 14, 2020
Nigeria is a Failed entity .....
FG pls give me my own share of 9ja mk i sell.....
9ja na scam.
Re: Justice Salami Order Security Agents To Throw Out Magu’s Lawyers From Probe Venu by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 14, 2020
I don't like Magu o. I don't like his style, in fact, I dislike his face.

But it is becoming obvious that this panel is working towards one goal - INDICT MAGU by fire by force.

I monitored the story of one Donald Wokoma who happens to be a Senior Adviser to the President - OVP, Efcc, Malami, Fatima Hassan and Barrister Victor Giwa and I feel ashamed for this country.

They want to nail Magu because he refused to play ball.

1 Like

Re: Justice Salami Order Security Agents To Throw Out Magu’s Lawyers From Probe Venu by Racoon(m): 5:48pm On Sep 14, 2020
A grand plan is underway.Justice Salami have joined the bandwagon.It only takes exposure to fame, money, power & woman to know the true worth of a man.
Re: Justice Salami Order Security Agents To Throw Out Magu’s Lawyers From Probe Venu by Hman12(m): 5:49pm On Sep 14, 2020
Wahala wear gele.....
Re: Justice Salami Order Security Agents To Throw Out Magu’s Lawyers From Probe Venu by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:05pm On Sep 14, 2020
We too get problem for this country. Wahala boku axwea
Re: Justice Salami Order Security Agents To Throw Out Magu’s Lawyers From Probe Venu by Jostoman: 6:19pm On Sep 14, 2020
Malami and Magu's problem not mine.
Re: Justice Salami Order Security Agents To Throw Out Magu’s Lawyers From Probe Venu by ishiamu(m): 6:22pm On Sep 14, 2020
chiiraq802:
Nigeria is a Failed entity .....
FG pls give me my own share of 9ja mk i sell.....
9ja na scam.

Really a failed state
Re: Justice Salami Order Security Agents To Throw Out Magu’s Lawyers From Probe Venu by helinues: 6:26pm On Sep 14, 2020
Trouble began at about 11:50am when Mr Wahab Shittu, who has been appearing for Magu, stood up to introduce other members of the legal team

embarassed
Re: Justice Salami Order Security Agents To Throw Out Magu’s Lawyers From Probe Venu by branhampaul: 7:37pm On Sep 14, 2020
This is from SaharaReporters; take their news with doubts, and believe until reported by another media outlet.
Re: Justice Salami Order Security Agents To Throw Out Magu’s Lawyers From Probe Venu by Xisnin(m): 7:43pm On Sep 14, 2020
branhampaul:
This is from SaharaReporters; take their news with doubts, and believe until reported by another media outlet.
Is that the new propaganda line?

(1) (Reply)

Lagos: Retire Bode George – Fayose Charges PDP / FG Says Police Will Not End SARS See Reason / Hoodlums Attack Warehouse In Lagos And Cart Away Valuable Home Appliances (video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.