Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,373 members, 7,861,027 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:24 PM

JUST IN!!! Sen. Orji Kalu Spotted In Abuja Local Hospital (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JUST IN!!! Sen. Orji Kalu Spotted In Abuja Local Hospital (photos) (3387 Views)

Buhari Wishes Osinbajo Speedy Recovery, Commends Him For Using A Local Hospital / Breaking! Orji Uzor Kalu Spotted Playing Draft Game With New APC Chairman-Pics / Orji Kalu Spotted On ATM Queue (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JUST IN!!! Sen. Orji Kalu Spotted In Abuja Local Hospital (photos) by AburiBiafra: 9:34pm On Sep 15, 2020
This Igbere useless news journal has been bought and pocketed by Orji Uzor Kalu. Which medical check are these fools talking about. That is clearly a visit to an optician whose job is to design, verify and fit eyeglass lenses and frames, contact lenses, and other devices to correct eyesight. The foolish writer is making it to look as if Orji kalu chose to have his medical check up in the zoo instead of flying abroad. They clearly understand that they are dealing with illiterate society, so they can feed the illiterates any junk. Just check out the comment here in this thread to understand what i am saying.

1 Like

Re: JUST IN!!! Sen. Orji Kalu Spotted In Abuja Local Hospital (photos) by EmmySmiles: 9:35pm On Sep 15, 2020
That's Nezamiya Hospital in Abuja owned by Turkish people. It's the most expensive hospital in Abuja. Malaria test in the hospital is 200k. How's it a local hospital
Re: JUST IN!!! Sen. Orji Kalu Spotted In Abuja Local Hospital (photos) by AburiBiafra: 9:38pm On Sep 15, 2020
iyatrustee:
Nizamiye Hospital no be local hospital! Make him visit Wuse General or Maitama General first.
Some of you are clearly daft and dumb. Orji Kalu visited an optician whose job is to design, verify and fit eyeglass lenses and frames, contact lenses, and other devices to correct eyesight. This has nothing to do with is health. The politicians really know whom they are dealing with which are all of you illiterates.

1 Like

Re: JUST IN!!! Sen. Orji Kalu Spotted In Abuja Local Hospital (photos) by AburiBiafra: 9:39pm On Sep 15, 2020
SarkinYarki:
This hospital no cheap at all
Some of you are clearly daft and dumb. Orji Kalu visited an optician whose job is to design, verify and fit eyeglass lenses and frames, contact lenses, and other devices to correct eyesight. This has nothing to do with is physical health. The politicians really know whom they are dealing with which are all of you illiterates.
Re: JUST IN!!! Sen. Orji Kalu Spotted In Abuja Local Hospital (photos) by AburiBiafra: 9:40pm On Sep 15, 2020
BigSarah:
He doesn’t like London?
Some of you are clearly daft and dumb. Orji Kalu visited an optician whose job is to design, verify and fit eyeglass lenses and frames, contact lenses, and other devices to correct eyesight. This has nothing to do with is physical health. The politicians really know whom they are dealing with which are all of you illiterates.
Re: JUST IN!!! Sen. Orji Kalu Spotted In Abuja Local Hospital (photos) by otokx(m): 9:50pm On Sep 15, 2020
Local hospital with non Nigerian doctors, wonder if they are licensed to practice in Nigeria.
Re: JUST IN!!! Sen. Orji Kalu Spotted In Abuja Local Hospital (photos) by ubcandid(m): 9:55pm On Sep 15, 2020
stevnwigw1:
They don't use hospitals manned by Nigerians doctors because they know how they got admission to read medicine and the quack equipments they used in training.

may whoever did this to you (freeze your brain) be passionate to forgive.
Re: JUST IN!!! Sen. Orji Kalu Spotted In Abuja Local Hospital (photos) by SarkinYarki: 10:05pm On Sep 15, 2020
AburiBiafra:

So there are no opticians in hospitals? GTFOH what makes you think you are more intelligent and educated than I am ? Don't let NL deceive you man
Re: JUST IN!!! Sen. Orji Kalu Spotted In Abuja Local Hospital (photos) by iyatrustee(f): 10:07pm On Sep 15, 2020
AburiBiafra:

Some of you are clearly daft and dumb. Orji Kalu visited an optician whose job is to design, verify and fit eyeglass lenses and frames, contact lenses, and other devices to correct eyesight. This has nothing to do with is health. The politicians really know whom they are dealing with which are all of you illiterates.

Excuse me! Can you pass your thoughts and opinion in a civil manner?

Now that you have my attention, can you read the heading and see why i posted what you think is daft! The OP said a local hospital.
Re: JUST IN!!! Sen. Orji Kalu Spotted In Abuja Local Hospital (photos) by Coldie(m): 10:43pm On Sep 15, 2020
osarog:
Our politicians too like white people.
I swear. Ordinary check-up

(1) (2) (Reply)

“I'm Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest” – African-American Man Confesses / Harmattan: We Are Ready To Combat Fire Outbreak - Enugu Fire Service / Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.