Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Eku Bear's Flip-flopping Stand On Igbos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eku Bear's Flip-flopping Stand On Igbos (2254 Views)

US Report On Igbos!!! Not Again / Buhari Declares War On Igbos, Stops Construction Of Second Niger Bridge / My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eku Bear's Flip-flopping Stand On Igbos by Ramon2: 6:50pm On Feb 25, 2011
Read what Eku Bear says here https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=605259.msg7749461#msg7749461

Who are these demonic ibos who refuse to mind their own business and focus on their own states?

I swear, if you want me to start spamming this forum with sh1t happening in yours, I'll go ahead and do it.

Mind your damn business, stay in your damn lane

And read how he goes about posting and discussinng Igbo matters here all over NL

Can Eku bear, whom I suspect to be Bolaji Aluko, the new VC of Federal University of Bayelsa, stick to one thing and do it?
Re: Eku Bear's Flip-flopping Stand On Igbos by ekubear1: 7:56pm On Feb 25, 2011
Haha. Awesome.

So here is the deal. If you make anti-Yoruba threads on this forum, I'll make anti-Igbo threads.

So up to ya'll what happens.

Flip-flop ko, t.i.t.-for-tat ni.

Me, the new VC?  grin grin grin I wish.
Re: Eku Bear's Flip-flopping Stand On Igbos by Ramon2: 9:30pm On Feb 25, 2011
eku_bear:

Haha. Awesome.

So here is the deal. If you make anti-Yoruba threads on this forum, I'll make anti-Igbo threads.

Who cares. You are the one crying that others should leave your people alone and mind their business. I just pointed out to you how inconsistent you are. I know you have announced here in the past that you are a tribalist. So go ahead and be one, full time, and stop shifting grounds like a led cow.
Re: Eku Bear's Flip-flopping Stand On Igbos by seanet02: 9:32pm On Feb 25, 2011
eku_bear:

Haha. Awesome.

Simple!! You loan me a Dirty slap, i repay you back with a highly ridiculous slap along with 1000% interest rate. So it's up to you to decide what ya want. Mu he he
Re: Eku Bear's Flip-flopping Stand On Igbos by PhysicsMHD(m): 9:34pm On Feb 25, 2011
The Voice of Objectivity on Nairaland:
He seems pretty consistent actually. I suspect that you're just trying to pick a fight, though. Should be entertaining. cool
Re: Eku Bear's Flip-flopping Stand On Igbos by EzeUche2(m): 9:34pm On Feb 25, 2011
Flip flopping is what Nairalanders do best. grin

Well maybe it is Eku_bear's turn to have a thread dedicated to himself.,

Most of us have went through this. The main people are: Beaf, kobojunkie, bk.babe, Onlytruth and I.
Re: Eku Bear's Flip-flopping Stand On Igbos by ekubear1: 9:36pm On Feb 25, 2011
Meh. If you perceive me as inconsistent, that is your problem, not mine. I don't even know who you are, and certainly don't care what you think.

Hrm, but despite not knowing who you are, I have a guess.

Probably one of those nutcase attack dogs on NaijaPolitics who've been hounding Bolaji Aluko though.

It made me soooo happy that your impotent whinings and bleatings on the internet had absolutely NO impact on him being named VC or not.

And not just VC, but VC of Otueke, GEJs hometown grin grin grin
Re: Eku Bear's Flip-flopping Stand On Igbos by ekubear1: 9:40pm On Feb 25, 2011
seanet02:

Simple!! You loan me a Dirty slap, i repay you back with a highly ridiculous slap along with 1000% interest rate. So it's up to you to decide what ya want. Mu he he

Pretty much. I'm an Old Testament, eye-for-an-eye sort of dude.
Re: Eku Bear's Flip-flopping Stand On Igbos by bkbabe97y(m): 9:40pm On Feb 25, 2011
Ibos and inferiority complex . . . . . .
Re: Eku Bear's Flip-flopping Stand On Igbos by EzeUche2(m): 9:42pm On Feb 25, 2011
bk.babe97y:

Ibos and inferiority complex . . . . . .

Make up your mind. First you people say we have an inferiority complex, then you all say we are narcissistic and egotistical. People need to make up their mind. You can't be both.

And stop STEALING girls pictures.
Re: Eku Bear's Flip-flopping Stand On Igbos by bkbabe97y(m): 9:45pm On Feb 25, 2011
eku_bear:

Pretty much. I'm an Old Testament, eye-for-an-eye sort of dude.

Old Testament?! Me, I'm straight out The Garden Of Eden: An eye for YOUR EYES, Left Leg, 1 EAR, both Intestines, 9 Toes, Kidney, Half of Your Heart, YOUR MOTHER'S CHIN, Your Oldest Male Cousin's Left Nut, Your Sister's ankle. . . . ect and so on and so on. . . . . .!!!!
Re: Eku Bear's Flip-flopping Stand On Igbos by bkbabe97y(m): 9:47pm On Feb 25, 2011
EzeUche_:

Make up your mind. First you people say we have an inferiority complex, then you all say we are narcissistic and egotistical. People need to make up their mind. You can't be both.

Hey, Ojukwu, you can be both, actually. . . . .

EzeUche_:

And stop STEALING girls pictures.

Your Sister? Aunt? Cousin?

No?

Shut the fuxcck up, then!!!
Re: Eku Bear's Flip-flopping Stand On Igbos by ekubear1: 9:52pm On Feb 25, 2011
bk.babe97y:

Old Testament?! Me, I'm straight out The Garden Of Eden: An eye for YOUR EYES, Left Leg, 1 EAR, both Intestines, 9 Toes, Kidney, Half of Your Heart, YOUR MOTHER'S CHIN, Your Oldest Male Cousin's Left Nut, Your Sister's ankle. . . . ect and so on and so on. . . . . .!!!!

Lol grin

Man, are you a Nets or Knicks fan btw? If you are not, now is a good time to start watching their games. I saw highlights of the Knicks game the other day. . .Melo is amazing.
Re: Eku Bear's Flip-flopping Stand On Igbos by chiogo(f): 10:03pm On Feb 25, 2011
eku_bear:

Haha. Awesome.

That's dumb. So, what then differentiates you from the people making the anti-Yoruba threads?
Funny how you all try so hard to differentiate yourselves from one another but you're really all the same, just playing for different teams.
Re: Eku Bear's Flip-flopping Stand On Igbos by komando77(m): 10:10pm On Feb 25, 2011
Bk'babe' is so predictable. The only thing on his mind is posting anti-Igbo threads. He has nothing positive to contribute to serious dicourse. What a shameful son.
Re: Eku Bear's Flip-flopping Stand On Igbos by EzeUche2(m): 10:23pm On Feb 25, 2011
bk.babe97y:

Hey, Ojukwu, you can be both, actually. . . . .

Your Sister? Aunt? Cousin?

No?

Shut the fuxcck up, then!!!

[img]http://images1.memegenerator.net/ImageMacro/4789762/The-Simp-is-strong-with-this-one.jpg?imageSize=Medium&generatorName=Advice-Yoda[/img]
Re: Eku Bear's Flip-flopping Stand On Igbos by ekubear1: 10:27pm On Feb 25, 2011
chiogo:

That's dumb. So, what then differentiates you from the people making the anti-Yoruba threads?
Funny how you all try so hard to differentiate yourselves from one another but you're really all the same, just playing for different teams.

That is silly reasoning. The order in which things happen matters. Surely there is a distinction between the guy who initiates aggression and the guy who responds to it.

Notice carefully that I've never started any negative threads without responding to someone specifically. I don't hate anyone, but neither will I let silly insulting threads stand without a response.

In any case. . . I have my policy, and I'm sticking to it.
Re: Eku Bear's Flip-flopping Stand On Igbos by chiogo(f): 10:45pm On Feb 25, 2011
eku_bear:

That is silly reasoning. The order in which things happen matters. Surely there is a distinction between the guy who initiates aggression and the guy who responds to it.

Notice carefully that I've never started any negative threads without responding to someone specifically. I don't hate anyone, but neither will I let silly insulting threads stand without a response.

In any case. . . I have my policy, and I'm sticking to it.
It's your choice, hun. . .although y'all seem to be taking this internet thing too seriously. Obviously the so-called threads aren't personally attacking you but your ethnic group. Besides the threads are opened by just a handful of people who do not represent the whole group.

I'm not gonna open anti-Yoruba threads just because a handful of Yoruba people opened anti-Igbo threads. If everyone starts opening these threads, that would be so redundant since the so-called threads serve no useful purpose anyway.

. . . . But knock yourself out.
Re: Eku Bear's Flip-flopping Stand On Igbos by EzeUche2(m): 10:47pm On Feb 25, 2011
chiogo:

It's your choice, hun. . .although y'all seem to be taking this internet thing too seriously. Obviously the so-called threads aren't personally attacking you but your ethnic group. Besides the threads are opened by just a handful of people who do not represent the whole group.

I'm not gonna open anti-Yoruba threads just because a handful of Yoruba people opened anti-Igbo threads. If everyone starts opening these threads, that would be so redundant since the so-called threads serve no useful purpose anyway.

He would not understand. Most of these people do not understand that nonsense.

Well I am glad nothing has changed about you.
Re: Eku Bear's Flip-flopping Stand On Igbos by jason123: 10:49pm On Feb 25, 2011
EzeUche_:

HYPOCRITE!!!
Re: Eku Bear's Flip-flopping Stand On Igbos by ekubear1: 10:53pm On Feb 25, 2011
@chiogo: This is much better logic than your post before.

I cannot disagree with your points, they are mostly correct.

Most of the times I ignore those threads; certainly I don't have the energy or time to fully do t.i.t.-for-tat.

But everybody has their limits. Perhaps for you, your limit before you get pissed off is infinite. Mine is not.
Re: Eku Bear's Flip-flopping Stand On Igbos by EzeUche2(m): 10:55pm On Feb 25, 2011
jason123:

HYPOCRITE!!!

DO I CREATE TRIBALISTIC THREADS?

The answer is NO! I have better things to do.
Re: Eku Bear's Flip-flopping Stand On Igbos by chiogo(f): 11:07pm On Feb 25, 2011
EzeUche_:

smiley
eku_bear:

But everybody has their limits. Perhaps for you, your limit before you get pissed off is infinite. Mine is not.
Tehehehe, now that's funny. Infinite indeed. . . the point is internet aggression doesn't solve anything anyway. You can be pissed all the way from Baltimore to Boston and it won't change a thing. tongue

Guess I'm just not into pointless arguments because arguments never really end with me offline anyway. lol
Re: Eku Bear's Flip-flopping Stand On Igbos by OAM4J: 11:20pm On Feb 25, 2011
chiogo:

. . . . But knock yourself out.

I think I have found my Igbo wife.

Chiogo, will you marry me by 2014. . . citeris paribus? cool
Re: Eku Bear's Flip-flopping Stand On Igbos by ekubear1: 11:36pm On Feb 25, 2011
chiogo:

Tehehehe, now that's funny. Infinite indeed. . . the point is internet aggression doesn't solve anything anyway. You can be pissed all the way from Baltimore to Boston and it won't change a thing.  tongue

Guess I'm just not into pointless arguments because arguments never really end with me offline anyway. lol

I respect your POV. It isn't a bad position to take. But all I can do is respect it, not adopt it.

EzeUche_:

Lol. Tell the truth and shame the devil!  grin tongue

And to be clear. . . I've not created tribalist threads. I've only taken articles/video written by people and posted them here for everyone to see. Surely me taking an article written by an Igbo man and posting it here doesn't count as making a tribalist thread grin
Re: Eku Bear's Flip-flopping Stand On Igbos by OAM4J: 11:44pm On Feb 25, 2011
EzeUche_:

Dont forget you are still the undisputed champion till we have a new election

was surprised at the wide margin you gave bkbabe cheesy
Re: Eku Bear's Flip-flopping Stand On Igbos by jason123: 11:47pm On Feb 25, 2011
EzeUche_:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked coming from you??! LOL
Well people know the truth! wink
Re: Eku Bear's Flip-flopping Stand On Igbos by bkbabe97y(m): 12:45am On Feb 26, 2011
OAM4J:

was surprised at the wide margin you gave bkbabe cheesy

Hhahahahaha, The "Elections"!!! lol. EzeUche didnt even need to campaign too hard for that; he was the front runner from jump! ROFLMAO!!!!

Know what? My sisters even came on and voted FOR me!!! One of them came to me and was like: "Hey, that election u told us about? We went on and voted for u, hopefully u win!!!". I almost fainted! "YOU WASNT SUPPOSED TO VOTE FOR ME, YOU WANT TO VOTE FOR SOME1 OTHER THAN ME!!!". LOL. They thot the point was for me to get as much votes as possible. I guess you just cant take the Ibo out of Ibos; how hard would it have been spending 2 more mins reading the whole shiyyt and figuring out how to cast your vote?!!

We still laugh about that shiyyt till this day.

Thanx to Jah, Ezeuche won tho.

How u doing, Ibo Hitler?
Re: Eku Bear's Flip-flopping Stand On Igbos by Ramon2: 12:46am On Feb 26, 2011
Eku Bear:

It is not a matter of t-it for tat. You have been consistent in your pretense as an unbiased contributor. But anybody who knows how to look deeper than the surface knows you are a dangerous tribalist and a pretender. I have no problem anyone bashing my ethnic group, but do not tell others to mind their business when you do not mind yours. Even when you were Dapo Bear, it was glaring how you create or nose into Igbo threads, carrying your nose high up like a failed ostrich.

I know you are either Bolaji Aluko or his son. But that is neither here no there.
Re: Eku Bear's Flip-flopping Stand On Igbos by bkbabe97y(m): 12:49am On Feb 26, 2011
eku_bear:

Lol  grin

Man, are you a Nets or Knicks fan btw? If you are not, now is a good time to start watching their games. I saw highlights of the Knicks game the other day. . .Melo is amazing.

Neither! Knicks a lil bit tho. Matter fact, me and my gal just got us tickets for an upcoming game that cost us a lil under $1600. But I'm going to see "my" team. . . . pssst--- NOT THE KNICKS!!!
Re: Eku Bear's Flip-flopping Stand On Igbos by PhysicsMHD(m): 12:52am On Feb 26, 2011
Ramon2:

Eku Bear:

It is not a matter of t-it for tat. You have been consistent in your pretense as an unbiased contributor. But anybody who knows how to look deeper than the surface knows you are a dangerous tribalist and a pretender. I have no problem anyone bashing my ethnic group, but do not tell others to mind their business when you do not mind yours. Even when you were Dapo Bear, it was glaring how you create or nose into Igbo threads, carrying your nose high up like a failed ostrich.

I know you are either Bolaji Aluko or his son. But that is neither here no there.

rofl grin grin grin

It's not that serious son.

I don't see how Dapobear is "dangerous". Certainly a lot better than that omongbati/mekus/environer clown, whoever he was.

If more posters had a Dapobearian/ekubearian approach to discussions, this would actually be a better forum.
Re: Eku Bear's Flip-flopping Stand On Igbos by EzeUche2(m): 1:01am On Feb 26, 2011
OAM4J:

was surprised at the wide margin you gave bkbabe  cheesy

Those were the days I only had ONE moniker and could not vote over and over like some people. Or there are just more Yorubas on Nairaland. Either way, the champion I should remain. The Awolowo thread I created did go to well with Yorubas.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should Nigerians Be Given Financial Incentives To Go For Optional Sterilization? / Multi Billion Naira Shanghai Engineering Company To Be Commissioned In Owerri / Nigeria's National Anthem Composer, Pa Ben Odiase, Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.