Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,368 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Should i use Cele church for this problem am facing at the company i work. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should i use Cele church for this problem am facing at the company i work. (2107 Views)

Cele Bus Stop (oshodi Apapa Expressway) - Eko Club,bode Thomas Street,surulere / "Should I Use 'Do Me I Do You' To Deal With My Husband?" / Medical Doctor Dumps Wife And Kids After Sex Romp With ‘cele’ Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should i use Cele church for this problem am facing at the company i work. by Ekejoestar(m): 6:46am On Sep 16, 2020
Good morning familanders.
Pls i need advice on this issue.
My position in a company i work is currently threatened due to a blackmail from one of my colleague at work. I talked to an elderly friend about it and i told him about the whole issues and how the guy that is blackmailing me is a new staff who haven't stayed upto a month there while i have been with the company for more than six years and a new promotion is due for me in a short while but this blackmail can spoil everything for me even to the extent that i may be sacked. I told the man to give a solution cos i initially wanted to call assassins to kill him but i don't want blood on my hands for the sake of posterity. So he said that he will take me to somewhere that i don't need to silent him but we can do it in another way through spiritual method. I said ok. So will we got there, i discovered that it was a cele church, we met the seer and explained everything to him and he prophesied to me about the kind of dreams i use to have occassionally.
TBC
Re: Should i use Cele church for this problem am facing at the company i work. by Ekejoestar(m): 6:59am On Sep 16, 2020
And how i experience disfavour whenever such dreams occur and even told me about something that happened in our village while i was still a kid and all these things were true. Now this is where my fear came up.....he told me that he will prepare a sponge and a soap for me to bath with for seven times in a single day under the space of seven hours. That is i will bath with a sponge and the soap once its 1 oclock and repeat when its 2 oclock and the same thing with 3 till i've completed the seven hours. But am afraid if these things have repercussion in the future, like collecting someones glory and destiny. Meanwhile i've already given him my name and my mum name with the name of the new guy blackmailing me at work and our boss name at the company after i paid the sum of #8400 for him to buy what he will use to prepare the sponge and the soap for me. Am already thinking about not going back there again but picking up the mantle of prayer and pray for myself by myself. Pls what should i do?
Re: Should i use Cele church for this problem am facing at the company i work. by Ekejoestar(m): 7:02am On Sep 16, 2020
Am not in any way diabolical or an evil person. And i've not taken any of those steps i mentioned..read the story well and you will see where i said that i may leave everything to God in prayer cos i still believe in power of God to solve every problem... But when you want to rise in life and one particular person is allowing satan to use him to pull you down, most people would think the way am thinking now. I can already see some negative comments down there and am not bothered because i believe that people are entitled to their opinion but these are what humans face daily in life and only few are brave to voice out and seek advice so as not to make mistakes.... So your advice and insults are welcomed.
Pls let the mods push this to frontpage so that person pikin no go make a costly mistake in life.
Cc...lalasticlala
Cc...Mynd44
Cc...Seun.

1 Like

Re: Should i use Cele church for this problem am facing at the company i work. by daddytime(m): 7:04am On Sep 16, 2020
And in all of the epistle, you wrote up there you thought you were clever by not coming out straight to tell us what the staff intends to use for the alleged blackmail.

Any reasonable and rational mind can put one and one together and arrive at a logical guess on what this is truly about.

E no go pass say you don dey use your position dey embezzle and thief your employer's money.

This is the problem with most job seekers and employees.

While still an applicant they come in all meekness with phantom promises they do not intend to keep as regards working hard to uplift the company's revenue and position.

Instead, they come fully prepared based on what they can corner for themselves at the expense of the company's owners and shareholders.

They'd embezzled and steal the business resources and funds, go to the business centers they call worship centers to donate part of their loots to their pastors or imams and testify to how "God" has been so good to them or blessed them. Really, God blessed you from stealing from someone else?

If the above is the case, I pray that whatever you have just put your hands into boomerangs on you so, you learn the hard way.

You were employed to work not to be a thief.

Everything for this country just get kleg and turn upside down.

You can't find a single soul to even trust with anything. It is always " what's in it for me"?.

I can't even understand why you'd go thinking "assassination or diabolism to harm your colleague". This is simply mind-boggling but happens a lot. I'm just in shock here.
Nonsense.

16 Likes

Re: Should i use Cele church for this problem am facing at the company i work. by yomi007k(m): 7:07am On Sep 16, 2020
Ideally, you should narrate what transpired between you and the guy if indeed you are innocent.

I smell guilt all over you and I don't have anosmia.

10 Likes

Re: Should i use Cele church for this problem am facing at the company i work. by Ekejoestar(m): 7:10am On Sep 16, 2020
yomi007k:
Ideally, you should narrate what transpired between you and the guy if indeed you are innocent.

I smell guilt all over you and I don't have anosmia.
There was an allegation flying around that i use company property for personal gains which is not true, my dear am not guilty, so better check your nose.
Re: Should i use Cele church for this problem am facing at the company i work. by yomi007k(m): 7:12am On Sep 16, 2020
Ekejoestar:

There was an allegation flying around that i use company property for personal gains which is not true, my dear am not guilty, so better check your nose.

If you are not guilty when the allegation is raised encourage them to investigate you rather than to think of using assasins and spiritualist.

You sound like an evil man by doing all that crap. grin

Unless you have something to hide.

22 Likes

Re: Should i use Cele church for this problem am facing at the company i work. by annayawchee: 7:15am On Sep 16, 2020
Oga you are guilty, if you aren't you won't be scared of a newbie's accusations..

Stop using company's property.

2 Likes

Re: Should i use Cele church for this problem am facing at the company i work. by Ekejoestar(m): 7:15am On Sep 16, 2020
yomi007k:

If you are not guilty when the allegation is raised encourage them to investigate you and not thinking of assasins and spiritualist.

You sound like an evil man by doing all that crap. grin

Unless you have something to hide.

You don't whats at stake here, once your name have been enmeshed in mud or a query on your head, it will tarnish your image.
Re: Should i use Cele church for this problem am facing at the company i work. by yomi007k(m): 7:16am On Sep 16, 2020
Ekejoestar:

You don't whats at stake here, once your name have been enmeshed in mud or a query on your head, it will tarnish your image.

Then Pray, for the truth shall set you free brotherman.
Re: Should i use Cele church for this problem am facing at the company i work. by EmperorMaria: 7:22am On Sep 16, 2020
Where is crackhaus,,,come & give ur opinion
Re: Should i use Cele church for this problem am facing at the company i work. by LadySarah: 7:22am On Sep 16, 2020
I'm already suspecting you. Are you guilty of anything. If no, don't be afraid of the investigation. Femi ADESINA just came out of one cos of transparency.

On the spiritual side, pls don't go. The person preparing soap and sponge for you has more problems than you or so you want to tell me Cele ppl don't have problems.You will entangle yourself with what may complicate your life

Go into your room and pray to your God. You dont need any middleman to get to him.

2 Likes

Re: Should i use Cele church for this problem am facing at the company i work. by Humblesam(m): 7:23am On Sep 16, 2020
You are simply diabolical as far as I am concerned.
Continue with your evil ways.
Truth is, Conscience never dies without you killing it and even if you succeeded in killing your conscience, you definitely can't kill Nemesis.

Your Acts,your Mirror.
I might be wrong, am sorry am not judging you but I see you through your actions.
Re: Should i use Cele church for this problem am facing at the company i work. by StPete: 7:29am On Sep 16, 2020
For you to have first thought of Assassins and going the extent of involving cele shows that you're very evil and diabolical. I pray the repercussion hits you very hard.

So if you lose your job, you can't simply pray to get another one abi them tie your umbilical cord join the job. The only thought is to eliminate a person. Wicked soul you are. Sometimes we lose something small to get something bigger. What if that was God's way of preparing you for a better offer in the future.

May all evil men and evildoers perish by the works of their evil deeds. Amen!!

8 Likes

Re: Should i use Cele church for this problem am facing at the company i work. by teemotee: 7:35am On Sep 16, 2020
As if even the cele church people have finished solving all their own matters
Re: Should i use Cele church for this problem am facing at the company i work. by Ekejoestar(m): 7:48am On Sep 16, 2020
Thanks for the advice and insults, pls keep it coming.
Re: Should i use Cele church for this problem am facing at the company i work. by Ekejoestar(m): 7:49am On Sep 16, 2020
yomi007k:

Then Pray, for the truth shall set you free brotherman.
Thanks
Re: Should i use Cele church for this problem am facing at the company i work. by Timsilver(m): 8:25am On Sep 16, 2020
I understand your frustration and you are not diabolic obviously.
Don't take the insults personal.
local man is currently confused.
What is the soap for?
office issues or general deliverance issue?

1 Like

Re: Should i use Cele church for this problem am facing at the company i work. by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 16, 2020
You should have thought of doing the prayers yourself before opting for a socerer, knowing the consequences that usually come with dabbling into such fetishes. Now imagine, what has your mother's name got to do with what he wants to prepare for you? What does that tell you?

It's good you came to your senses in time. Go there and tell him you're withdrawing the case. then go on your knees in prayer and fasting. Also remember to cancel your negotiations with the baba just in case some blood thirsty demons have been evoked to start the work for you and cover your mum with the blood of Jesus. The devil has no free gift.

Lastly, stop dabbling into shady deals that might be used as blackmail against you. Concerning this, use the first day of your prayer and fasting to ask for mercy and forgiveness from God for what you did. Then proceed with other prayers but don't pray that your colleague should die.

You might want to source for prayers points against blackmail online. You'll get powerful ones.

Shalom.

3 Likes

Re: Should i use Cele church for this problem am facing at the company i work. by Ekejoestar(m): 8:58am On Sep 16, 2020
Timsilver:
I understand your frustration and you are not diabolic obviously.

Don't take the insults personal.

local man is currently confused.

What is the soap for?

office issues or general deliverance issue?
To battle disfavour.
Re: Should i use Cele church for this problem am facing at the company i work. by Aimerosa25(f): 10:12am On Sep 16, 2020
Prayer is the master key.
Re: Should i use Cele church for this problem am facing at the company i work. by UDUJ(m): 10:59am On Sep 16, 2020
Ekejoestar:

You are not talking to kids here. Someone cannot just place an accusation on you with documents to prove it just like that. It doesn't work that way. You can easily convince university students with that story not those of us that have been working for some years before setting up our own companies.

The fact you are even considering assassinating the guy or going fetish and spiritual by visiting cele shows your hands are not clean.

4 Likes

Re: Should i use Cele church for this problem am facing at the company i work. by Ekejoestar(m): 12:16pm On Sep 16, 2020
UDUJ:

You are not talking to kids here. Someone cannot just place an accusation on you with documents to prove it just like that. It doesn't work that way. You can easily convince university students with that story not those of us that have been working for some years before setting up our own companies.

The fact you are even considering assassinating the guy or going fetish and spiritual by visiting cele shows your hands are not clean.
Have you forgotten that evidence can be planted on you even without your knowledge... Its your type that causes miscarriage of justice in Nigerian courts. Go and sit down! What do you know?
Re: Should i use Cele church for this problem am facing at the company i work. by Timsilver(m): 12:20pm On Sep 16, 2020
Ekejoestar:

To battle disfavour.

That's not necessary in these case.

Take a look at your life and see how far you have come without dabbling into these things.

Ask for forgiveness.

Source for prayer points against slander and false accusation.

There are psalms for such purposes.

Pray and fast.

God would see you through even if you are guilty.

e.g Psalm 51 for forgiveness, 35 etc
Re: Should i use Cele church for this problem am facing at the company i work. by Ekejoestar(m): 12:24pm On Sep 16, 2020
Timsilver:

That's not necessary in these case.

Take a look at your life and see how far you have come without dabbling into these things.

Ask for forgiveness.

Source for prayer points against slander and false accusation.

There are psalms for such purposes.

Pray and fast.

God would see you through even if you are guilty.

e.g Psalm 51 for forgiveness
This is the kind of advice am looking for.... Thanks alot brother.
Re: Should i use Cele church for this problem am facing at the company i work. by eddybongo101: 12:53pm On Sep 16, 2020
No need for that cele parole.
An innocent heart fears no accusation.
Re: Should i use Cele church for this problem am facing at the company i work. by BornToSucced(m): 2:34pm On Sep 16, 2020
Brother, no matter what’s at stake please don’t dabble into evil. If your hand is clean, follow the steps below:

1. Fast and pray (2 days is okay). Specifically plead God to intervene for you, and put the enemy to shame.

2. Maintain your innocence and let the company do their findings. This gang up may be what God would use to promote you. Because you would be seen as a person of integrity after the findings.

3. Lastly, have a good relationship with God. For you to even have a thought of killing the guy or going diabolical says a lot about you. Never you abhor such thoughts in your entire life.

4. Never go back to that fake church. You would be compounding your problems in life. The devil would never reveal the full terms and conditions of his antics until you sign up.

Pm me let me add you to our prayer group on WhatsApp. We can pray about this together as a family. I believe your faith in God is very weak.
Re: Should i use Cele church for this problem am facing at the company i work. by amaham(m): 3:53pm On Sep 16, 2020
Pls op, have you tried forgiving this your colleague despite his attacks on you. Pray for the mercy of God on his/her life. Release him from your soul and see God FIGHT for you.
Re: Should i use Cele church for this problem am facing at the company i work. by simpleseyi: 6:38pm On Sep 16, 2020
Save yourself and do what you got to do. Let your conscience judge you right.

If you are truly innocent and you decided not to save your neck, then good luck to you.
Re: Should i use Cele church for this problem am facing at the company i work. by simpleseyi: 6:39pm On Sep 16, 2020
amaham:
Pls op, have you tried forgiving this your colleague despite his attacks on you. Pray for the mercy of God on his/her life. Release him from your soul and see God FIGHT for you.

Is that how you have been praying for those you are trying to pull you down?
Re: Should i use Cele church for this problem am facing at the company i work. by simpleseyi: 6:40pm On Sep 16, 2020
eddybongo101:
No need for that cele parole.
An innocent heart fears no accusation.

Many innocent people are in jail all over the world

1 Like

Re: Should i use Cele church for this problem am facing at the company i work. by merieam16(f): 6:48pm On Sep 16, 2020
I dont really kno whr u need help

U didnt tell wat u did to warrant been blackmailed all u just wrote was goin to a church bla bla which is nt necessary atall just because u want to make frontpage.....and still asking if u can go back or u should pray by urself. Which kind of question is that?

If u like go, if u like dont go na ur business be that cos u sef ur hand no pure

(1) (2) (Reply)

Exams Will Start On Monday. Please Help. / Should I Borrow My Dad Money?? I’m Tired. Help / My Sister Has Lost Interest In Things Of The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.