Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,806 members, 7,817,338 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Ajayi Battles Akeredolu Over Denial Of Venue To Launch Campaign - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ajayi Battles Akeredolu Over Denial Of Venue To Launch Campaign (12916 Views)

Abure-led Labour Party Changes Convention Venue To Nnewi / PDP Postpones SW Congress, Moves Venue To Osogbo / Atiku Abubakar Personally Visits Wike After He 'Stormed Out Of Venue'. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ajayi Battles Akeredolu Over Denial Of Venue To Launch Campaign by paulsibility(m): 8:12am On Sep 16, 2020
Vote Eyitayo Jegede

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ajayi Battles Akeredolu Over Denial Of Venue To Launch Campaign by 9jahotblog: 8:12am On Sep 16, 2020
like Adeoti like ajayi. it's efforts in futility. ZLP doesn't have any political structures in ondo state.
Re: Ajayi Battles Akeredolu Over Denial Of Venue To Launch Campaign by xcellentgraphic: 8:13am On Sep 16, 2020
.,Aketi my man
Re: Ajayi Battles Akeredolu Over Denial Of Venue To Launch Campaign by akure1stson: 8:19am On Sep 16, 2020
SaintLucia:
Aketi pls don't behave like Obagone who refused the opposition to use the Ogbe stadium for their campaign. Allow the man that couldn't win his party primary election the venue cos he will still come second and PDP a distance third. The only opposition in Ondo state is APC within APC.

am very sure the 30k dey just pay u, is what is pushing u to type all.this trash. keep it up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ajayi Battles Akeredolu Over Denial Of Venue To Launch Campaign by starbright4real(m): 8:20am On Sep 16, 2020
gud day, pls i seriously need a job, i am a graduate of accounting (hnd) am in lagos and willing to relocate 07037799108
Re: Ajayi Battles Akeredolu Over Denial Of Venue To Launch Campaign by okigwe1st: 8:29am On Sep 16, 2020
Why
Re: Ajayi Battles Akeredolu Over Denial Of Venue To Launch Campaign by SaintLucia: 8:29am On Sep 16, 2020
akure1stson:

am very sure the 30k dey just pay u, is what is pushing u to type all.this trash. keep it up

Aketi pls don't behave like Obagone who refused the opposition to use the Ogbe stadium for their campaign. Allow the man that couldn't win his party primary election the venue cos he will still come second and PDP a distance third. The only opposition in Ondo state is APC within APC.

1 Like

Re: Ajayi Battles Akeredolu Over Denial Of Venue To Launch Campaign by oyebanji(m): 8:57am On Sep 16, 2020
I think Aketi has actually been quite nice with this man.
You are deputy governor, decamped to another party and still retain your seat as DG. I don't know many governors weak or otherwise who would have let this fly...
Decency would have expected the man to resign his position as DG when he decamped...

1 Like

Re: Ajayi Battles Akeredolu Over Denial Of Venue To Launch Campaign by West2019(m): 9:08am On Sep 16, 2020
football field no dey there oga go and organize ur campaign there no time to check time
Re: Ajayi Battles Akeredolu Over Denial Of Venue To Launch Campaign by rolams(m): 9:11am On Sep 16, 2020
APC and bitter politics hmmmm!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ajayi Battles Akeredolu Over Denial Of Venue To Launch Campaign by HonBabatee(m): 9:31am On Sep 16, 2020
EastGold:
As much as I no dey defend Akeredolu, Agboola Ajayi sef na akagum.

To pay N11m hard you, and you want contest for Governor?

Get serious man.
See how a Nigerian think, our brain has been stereotyped in such away that common sense is no more common, I pity this generation. So he should pay and let go?
Re: Ajayi Battles Akeredolu Over Denial Of Venue To Launch Campaign by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:39am On Sep 16, 2020
Re: Ajayi Battles Akeredolu Over Denial Of Venue To Launch Campaign by funmike83(f): 9:52am On Sep 16, 2020
replete:

That's the major problem, if he pays such amount to secure a campaign venue then also as usual mobilise people with money to fill it up... so where will he get the money back from when he eventually wins?

God bless you. that is the foundation of our problem . they believe to become a politician you must have money which is why most of them steal when they win cos they return money back to the owners
Re: Ajayi Battles Akeredolu Over Denial Of Venue To Launch Campaign by KingEzo: 12:41pm On Sep 16, 2020
replete:

That's the major problem, if he pays such amount to secure a campaign venue then also as usual mobilise people with money to fill it up... so where will he get the money back from when he eventually wins?
Don't mind them. I didn't blame Buhari when he said Nigerian youth are lazy. the politicians will keep creating problems for Nigeria until we wake up from our slumber
Re: Ajayi Battles Akeredolu Over Denial Of Venue To Launch Campaign by lagosrd: 12:46pm On Sep 16, 2020
Go and join PDP and win the state from these hoodlums first.
Re: Ajayi Battles Akeredolu Over Denial Of Venue To Launch Campaign by AAPS(m): 1:44pm On Sep 16, 2020
Ok o, call for your borehole Geophysical Survey and drilling

Re: Ajayi Battles Akeredolu Over Denial Of Venue To Launch Campaign by Johnnyessence(m): 2:39pm On Sep 16, 2020
MondayOsunbor:

five million naira, for what exactly are we living in the same country with these people??
lol for renting the park in Akure.
Re: Ajayi Battles Akeredolu Over Denial Of Venue To Launch Campaign by adekanmbi1986(m): 8:05pm On Sep 16, 2020
Agboola said Aketi is intolerant, yet he is still the Deputy Governor...
Re: Ajayi Battles Akeredolu Over Denial Of Venue To Launch Campaign by FarDowza: 9:29pm On Sep 16, 2020

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igboho Is A Businessman Not A Terrorist, Lawyer Replies FG / Bandits Have Taken Over Schools In Katsina, Forced Them To Shut Down- Radda / Memo Shows Tinubu Disbanded Jim Obazee-Committee In December

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.