Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,652 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Who Is The Worst Cry-baby In Nollywood? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Who Is The Worst Cry-baby In Nollywood? (7941 Views)

Poll: choose your worst cry-baby. lets vote!

Ini Edo?: 10% (15 votes)
Mercy Johnson?: 46% (64 votes)
Benita Nzeribe?: 5% (7 votes)
Patience Uzokwor?: 2% (3 votes)
Oge Okoye?: 0% (1 vote)
Monalisa Chinda?: 4% (6 votes)
Rita Dominic?: 2% (3 votes)
Jolade Ekehinde?: 0% (0 votes)
Stella Damasus?: 25% (35 votes)
Dakore Egbuson?: 3% (5 votes)
This poll has ended

Mike Ezuruonye Speaks Chinese In Nollywood Movie / Name The Worst Cartoon Ever / Five Ridiculous Questions With Obvious Answers Asked In Nollywood Movies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Worst Cry-baby In Nollywood? by GeorgeD1(m): 8:55pm On Feb 25, 2011
hey guys help me out here. my friends and i were arguing about which lady cries the most
in nollywood films and we couldn't agree on anyone actress. what do you think? lets vote!
Re: Who Is The Worst Cry-baby In Nollywood? by fstranger3(m): 8:59pm On Feb 25, 2011
Ibos
Re: Who Is The Worst Cry-baby In Nollywood? by aieromon(m): 10:41pm On Feb 25, 2011
Guy,why is Nkiru Slyvanus not on your list?

The only thing she knows how to do is cry-nothing more,nothing less angry
Re: Who Is The Worst Cry-baby In Nollywood? by semid4lyfe(m): 6:59am On Feb 26, 2011
Wait, I don't geddit?

Shey na the person wey dey cry the most for Nollywood films. . .as in acts the most crying roles
OR
the person who sheds the most unconvincing tears in Nollywood films? undecided

Cos na different peeps go win for the 2 categories o grin

By the way, Chioma Akpota suppose dey the list. . .that babe sabi CRYYYY.
Re: Who Is The Worst Cry-baby In Nollywood? by GeorgeD1(m): 12:59pm On Feb 26, 2011
ah, my bad! i suppose add chioma and nkiru oooo! anyways they will apear in another poll! grin
Re: Who Is The Worst Cry-baby In Nollywood? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Feb 26, 2011
Mercy Johnson and Stella
Re: Who Is The Worst Cry-baby In Nollywood? by Mobinga: 1:24pm On Feb 26, 2011
WTF You didn't even list Nkiru Sylvanus Shame on you
Re: Who Is The Worst Cry-baby In Nollywood? by GeorgeD1(m): 4:02pm On Feb 27, 2011
mobinga,
that was an oversight. no need for the expletives. peace!
Re: Who Is The Worst Cry-baby In Nollywood? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Feb 27, 2011
Mercy Johnson

Nkiru Sylvanus

Majid Michel

Stella Damascus
Re: Who Is The Worst Cry-baby In Nollywood? by VIO1(m): 12:11am On Feb 28, 2011
nkiru sylvanus
ini edo (with drooling nostrils)
chioma akpota
stella damascus
Re: Who Is The Worst Cry-baby In Nollywood? by r231(m): 12:16am On Feb 28, 2011
Mercy Johnson cheesy grin
Re: Who Is The Worst Cry-baby In Nollywood? by tanimz(f): 12:27am On Feb 28, 2011
Bukky Wright.
Re: Who Is The Worst Cry-baby In Nollywood? by Faithcherie(f): 3:13am On Feb 28, 2011
Mercy johnson and Nkiru silvanus
Re: Who Is The Worst Cry-baby In Nollywood? by Nobody: 5:35am On Feb 28, 2011
fstranger3:

Ibos

Standing ovation for the most ignorant fella in Nigeria

Re: Who Is The Worst Cry-baby In Nollywood? by amblors(m): 6:18am On Feb 28, 2011
I trip oh! if the Queen of cries (Nkiru Sylvanus) is not there, which kinda vote b this?

Nollywood crybaby = Nkiru Sylvanus
Re: Who Is The Worst Cry-baby In Nollywood? by naijasing(f): 7:03am On Feb 28, 2011
nkiru silvanus
Re: Who Is The Worst Cry-baby In Nollywood? by Viques: 7:40am On Feb 28, 2011
Hehehe
Na Nkiru na, the tap for her eyes dey run non stop.
Stella dey try too.
Re: Who Is The Worst Cry-baby In Nollywood? by Nobody: 8:05am On Feb 28, 2011
Nkiru Sylvanus all the way
Re: Who Is The Worst Cry-baby In Nollywood? by ChikiChik(f): 8:38am On Feb 28, 2011
Nkiru Sylvanus, Nkiru Sylvanus and Nkiru Sylvanus  cry cry cry
Re: Who Is The Worst Cry-baby In Nollywood? by gentlegg(m): 9:00am On Feb 28, 2011
Undoubtedly, NKIRU SYLVANUS
Re: Who Is The Worst Cry-baby In Nollywood? by zeeleso(f): 9:11am On Feb 28, 2011
Nkiru sylvannus and Hilda dokubo. Hilda actually cries in stanzas. Her crying is very theatrical.
*Chai nwamooo. nnayi, heeeeeeeeeeeeee, hm. Kips quiet for 2 mins. Yeeeeeeeeee. Rolls on the floor n stuff. another pause* it can be funny whenever i'm not crying along with her.
Re: Who Is The Worst Cry-baby In Nollywood? by saintneo(m): 9:13am On Feb 28, 2011
the undisputed crying champion embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed in not in your list. Glad people know her already.
Re: Who Is The Worst Cry-baby In Nollywood? by cold(m): 9:22am On Feb 28, 2011
na wa o!so u & ur frnds just sit arnd & argue who cries the most in Nollywood?Serious work *smh
Re: Who Is The Worst Cry-baby In Nollywood? by kraftyiyk: 9:35am On Feb 28, 2011
@fstranger3, ibos,
EXTREMIST!  JUST IMAGINE! MUST YOU TELL US YOUR IQ IS ABNORMALLY LOW? LOOK AT HOW YOU DEVIATE FROM AN ORDINARY POST, MUST YOU INCONVENIENCE NAIRALANDERS BY YOUR TRIBALISTIC POSTS ? ANY WAY, I GUESS YOU'RE GETTING READY TO Bleep YOUR MOTHER, BECAUSE PEOPLE WHO INSULT IBOS ON nairaland  DO SO TO GET THE NECESSARY ERECTION NEEDED COMMIT THIS INCESTUOUS ACT.
Re: Who Is The Worst Cry-baby In Nollywood? by Intrepid1(m): 9:49am On Feb 28, 2011
fstranger3:

Ibos

Your animal-fuckin' mother
Re: Who Is The Worst Cry-baby In Nollywood? by babyme1(f): 10:01am On Feb 28, 2011
Intrepid!:

Your animal-fuckin' mother
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

@Post Nkiru Sylvanus
Re: Who Is The Worst Cry-baby In Nollywood? by earlalright(m): 10:47am On Feb 28, 2011
Nkiru Sylvanus and
Eucharia Anunobi
Mercy Johnson's tears don't moves or touch me.
Stella Damascus got some emotions
Re: Who Is The Worst Cry-baby In Nollywood? by campella(m): 10:48am On Feb 28, 2011
where did you leave nkiru sylvanus, the number one cry mistress? cry cry cry :' cry
to take her place, you can simply bring in our lady of the day, mercy Johnson
semid4lyfe:

Wait, I don't geddit?

Shey na the person wey dey cry the most for Nollywood films. . .as in acts the most crying roles
OR
the person who sheds the most unconvincing tears in Nollywood films? undecided

Cos na different peeps go win for the 2 categories o grin

By the way, Chioma Akpota suppose dey the list. . .that babe sabi CRYYYY.

try to answer the above question, guys
Re: Who Is The Worst Cry-baby In Nollywood? by tegax(m): 10:54am On Feb 28, 2011
nna,  na MERCY JOHNSON O! can any one dare to tell me just one single movie she featured in, but didn't shed tears. not even one! cry cry cry cry cry cry cry grin
Re: Who Is The Worst Cry-baby In Nollywood? by JOKYTECH(f): 11:18am On Feb 28, 2011
Nkiru Sylvanus A cry for help 1,2,3,4,5,6,7
Shey una see say she no dey act again, dat na becos say the tears for eyes don finish and na there her talent dey
Re: Who Is The Worst Cry-baby In Nollywood? by konkolok: 11:33am On Feb 28, 2011
Do you mean apart from Nkiru Sylvanus?, no one else. grin
Re: Who Is The Worst Cry-baby In Nollywood? by Exponental(m): 12:55pm On Feb 28, 2011
Mr Speaker/ Moderator,

I think this post shld be reviewed with immediate effect
In a democratic era, the voice of the people must be yielded to.
Majority is complaining about the exclusion of NKIRU SYLVANUS, the talented cryer.

So I move the motion for adoption of NS into the list or deletion of the post.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Registration For The Gulder Ultimate Search 6 Begins / Are Nigerians Pround Of Nollywood Actors & Actresses? / Genievive Nnaji And Omotola Jalade Are In Ije (an International Movie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.