Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Who Is The Worst Cry-baby In Nollywood? - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Who Is The Worst Cry-baby In Nollywood? (7944 Views)

Poll: choose your worst cry-baby. lets vote!

Ini Edo?: 10% (15 votes)
Mercy Johnson?: 46% (64 votes)
Benita Nzeribe?: 5% (7 votes)
Patience Uzokwor?: 2% (3 votes)
Oge Okoye?: 0% (1 vote)
Monalisa Chinda?: 4% (6 votes)
Rita Dominic?: 2% (3 votes)
Jolade Ekehinde?: 0% (0 votes)
Stella Damasus?: 25% (35 votes)
Dakore Egbuson?: 3% (5 votes)
This poll has ended

Mike Ezuruonye Speaks Chinese In Nollywood Movie / Name The Worst Cartoon Ever / Five Ridiculous Questions With Obvious Answers Asked In Nollywood Movies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Worst Cry-baby In Nollywood? by peacettw: 1:07pm On Feb 28, 2011
How abt tony umez? Each time i see him in any movie, i get ready to fast forward 15 mins of man tears pouring off my screen
Re: Who Is The Worst Cry-baby In Nollywood? by gentlegg(m): 2:19pm On Feb 28, 2011
Exponental:

Mr Speaker/ Moderator,

I think this post shld be reviewed with immediate effect
In a democratic era, the voice of the people must be yielded to.
Majority is complaining about the exclusion of NKIRU SYLVANUS, the talented cryer.

So I move the motion for adoption of NS into the list or deletion of the post.

Motion seconded
Re: Who Is The Worst Cry-baby In Nollywood? by uchennaq(m): 2:37pm On Feb 28, 2011
@fstranger

Ibos

fukr you nigger
Re: Who Is The Worst Cry-baby In Nollywood? by bestman09(m): 3:04pm On Feb 28, 2011
Nkiru SYLVERNUS
Re: Who Is The Worst Cry-baby In Nollywood? by GeorgeD1(m): 3:06pm On Feb 28, 2011
looks like mercy johnson is leading in the polls - that is besides the unofficial poll which rates nkiru ahead of mercy. more votes please!
Re: Who Is The Worst Cry-baby In Nollywood? by googles: 3:46pm On Feb 28, 2011
What are these pple doing on the list ? undecided undecided

- Patience Ozokwor

- Rita Dominic

- Dakore Egbuson

- Omotola Jalade
Re: Who Is The Worst Cry-baby In Nollywood? by Yeneks(f): 3:47pm On Feb 28, 2011
Intrepid!:

Your animal-fuckin' mother
LMAO! @Topic, Nkiru but since she's not listed, Mercy Johnson! Dayumn she can cry! It does not do justice to her face at all!
Re: Who Is The Worst Cry-baby In Nollywood? by Meldrick(m): 4:42pm On Feb 28, 2011
Where is Nkiru Sylvanus on that list. She is number 1.
Mercy Johnson follows.
Re: Who Is The Worst Cry-baby In Nollywood? by Tokotaya: 6:55pm On Feb 28, 2011
gentlegg:

Motion seconded

Motion thirded grin grin grin
Re: Who Is The Worst Cry-baby In Nollywood? by McCoy91(m): 11:11pm On Feb 28, 2011
Apart from Nkiru, no one beats Eucharia Anunobi. Haven't u guys watched 'The Price'?
Re: Who Is The Worst Cry-baby In Nollywood? by McCoy91(m): 11:15pm On Feb 28, 2011
Apart from Nkiru, no one beats Eucharia Anunobi. Haven't u guys watched 'The Price'?
Re: Who Is The Worst Cry-baby In Nollywood? by EfeEkarume1(m): 11:58pm On Feb 28, 2011
REALITY101:

Standing ovation for the most ignorant fella in Nigeria

If you are still sitting down, then, you are on a loooong thing.
Re: Who Is The Worst Cry-baby In Nollywood? by jujube(m): 7:54am On Mar 01, 2011
[color=#006600][/color]hear oyinbo dey ask dat kind question.

you guy s are fuuny. una too get work to do so na who sabi cry pass for nollywood e remain to dey ask questions. snice when you hear oyinbo dey ask dat knnd question. i sorry for you.
Re: Who Is The Worst Cry-baby In Nollywood? by GeorgeD1(m): 12:03pm On Mar 01, 2011
jujube,
in case you haven't noticed, nollywood is so full of crying actors lately that one begins to wonder
whether there is a special award for who crys most in naija movies.
that 's why this question is being thrown to the floor.

just click on the vote button. so far mercy johnson is still leading! grin
Re: Who Is The Worst Cry-baby In Nollywood? by foyeks2001(f): 5:23pm On Mar 01, 2011
Tunbosun
Elegbeje Ado
Toyin Adewale
Re: Who Is The Worst Cry-baby In Nollywood? by fstranger3(m): 5:38pm On Mar 01, 2011
^^^^

You are one crazy girl
Re: Who Is The Worst Cry-baby In Nollywood? by foyeks2001(f): 5:40pm On Mar 01, 2011
fstranger3:

^^^^

You are one crazy girl

grin grin grin
Re: Who Is The Worst Cry-baby In Nollywood? by Beync(f): 12:31am On Mar 02, 2011
Tokotaya:

Motion thirded grin grin grin
Motionf fourthed

googles:

What are these pple doing on the list ? undecided undecided

- Patience Ozokwor

- Rita Dominic

- Dakore Egbuson

- Omotola Jalade

i wonder o, what are these people doing on the list.

Nkiru Sylvanus
Mercy Johnson
Stella Damascus
Re: Who Is The Worst Cry-baby In Nollywood? by koolchicco: 12:59am On Mar 02, 2011
Beync:

Nkiru Sylvanus
Stella Damascus

Spot ON!!
Re: Who Is The Worst Cry-baby In Nollywood? by Beync(f): 1:05am On Mar 02, 2011
Hey Chico!
Re: Who Is The Worst Cry-baby In Nollywood? by koolchicco: 1:07am On Mar 02, 2011
Beync:

Hey Chico!

Oh my, oh my, who do we have here? Beyonceeeeeeeeeee! *Jumps and dances*
Re: Who Is The Worst Cry-baby In Nollywood? by Beync(f): 1:17am On Mar 02, 2011
*Joins the dance floor*
Re: Who Is The Worst Cry-baby In Nollywood? by koolchicco: 1:29am On Mar 02, 2011
How bodi nah? If you dey dance no match my leg oh! grin angry
Re: Who Is The Worst Cry-baby In Nollywood? by Beync(f): 1:34am On Mar 02, 2011
Body dey one place.
U sef stay one place, why u dey dance dey jump up and down, i beg no push me o
Re: Who Is The Worst Cry-baby In Nollywood? by koolchicco: 1:45am On Mar 02, 2011
I no fit push you cos i no be fatty bom bom. grin angry
Re: Who Is The Worst Cry-baby In Nollywood? by GeorgeD1(m): 9:29am On Mar 02, 2011
mercy johnson still leading! looks like majority can't be wrong! grin
Re: Who Is The Worst Cry-baby In Nollywood? by looce(f): 11:32am On Mar 02, 2011
i think mercy Johnson deserve an award for dat wink
Re: Who Is The Worst Cry-baby In Nollywood? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:10pm On Mar 02, 2011
[size=13pt]Thank you my love. . . .Yeah , i think Mercy johnson nearly touch my rod , and i don't know what to do . grin grin wink[/size]

looce:

i think mercy Johnson deserve an award for dat wink
Re: Who Is The Worst Cry-baby In Nollywood? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 02, 2011
Ble Ble all the way. For those of you who do not know who "Ble Ble" is, then you haven't had the pleasure of watching the best Nollywood cryer of all time:

Nkiru Sylvanus.
Re: Who Is The Worst Cry-baby In Nollywood? by koolchicco: 9:44pm On Mar 02, 2011
omo_to_dun:

Ble Ble all the way. For those of you who do not know who "Ble Ble" is, then you haven't had the pleasure of watching the best Nollywood cryer of all time:

Nkiru Sylvanus.

Gbam! Iji ya!
Re: Who Is The Worst Cry-baby In Nollywood? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:24pm On Mar 03, 2011
[size=13pt]I guess she's talking about Blessing that fair girl that love crying and good in acting some kind of village and sorrowful movies? grin grin wink[/size]

koolchicco:

Gbam! Iji ya!
Re: Who Is The Worst Cry-baby In Nollywood? by GeorgeD1(m): 9:06am On Mar 04, 2011
but this now begs the question: do these actors get paid any extra amount for crying that much or is it just part of the acting?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are Nigerians Pround Of Nollywood Actors & Actresses? / Hot Nyash! Meet The Nigerian Lady That Uses Her Massive Bum Bum To Advertise Hot / Free Nigerian Comedy Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.