Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

You Don't Have Right To Protest High Electricity Tarriff - Police Tell Youths - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / You Don't Have Right To Protest High Electricity Tarriff - Police Tell Youths (35849 Views)

'Policemen Have Right To Protect Themselves With Firearms In Face Of Danger' / We Will Keep Baba Ijesha Until JUSUN Resumes, Police Tell Protesters / Marijuana: Ilorin Youths Protest High Cost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Don't Have Right To Protest High Electricity Tarriff - Police Tell Youths by Odunayomi247(m): 1:39pm On Sep 16, 2020
when we say this country is finished,we no dey lie

we don't have the right to protest peacefully, but they have the right to harass innocent citizens
Re: You Don't Have Right To Protest High Electricity Tarriff - Police Tell Youths by 1bunne4lif(m): 1:39pm On Sep 16, 2020
THIS COUNTRY IS HOPELESS
Re: You Don't Have Right To Protest High Electricity Tarriff - Police Tell Youths by Sundahjoe(m): 1:40pm On Sep 16, 2020
Here we are
Re: You Don't Have Right To Protest High Electricity Tarriff - Police Tell Youths by Siberia01(m): 1:40pm On Sep 16, 2020
are they tired of BBN
flog the hell out of their ass!!!

3 Likes

Re: You Don't Have Right To Protest High Electricity Tarriff - Police Tell Youths by BruncleZuma: 1:41pm On Sep 16, 2020
grin grin grin grin
Re: You Don't Have Right To Protest High Electricity Tarriff - Police Tell Youths by Temptee101(m): 1:41pm On Sep 16, 2020
grin

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
grin grin

Welcome to the Zoooooooo

God bless Nnamdi Kanu

4 Likes

Re: You Don't Have Right To Protest High Electricity Tarriff - Police Tell Youths by ecolime(m): 1:42pm On Sep 16, 2020
Kekereekun123:
Nigerians and protest. The government has tried all these while subsidizing power and fuel. Get a grip people
Your attempt to make sense was an epic failure.

It's their right to protest as long as it is peaceful.

5 Likes

Re: You Don't Have Right To Protest High Electricity Tarriff - Police Tell Youths by MXD5050: 1:43pm On Sep 16, 2020
Love it, like it, leave it. APC is here to stay Fulani are born to rule.
Re: You Don't Have Right To Protest High Electricity Tarriff - Police Tell Youths by LordKushmann(m): 1:45pm On Sep 16, 2020
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

The corrupt police are the oppressing arm of the fraudulent democratic government

But very soon a revolution will start and will be the end of all oppressions

Because God will raise up a king who will judge His people with righteousness and equity

But until then expect more bad news

If the King comes, people will still kill him for coming from a certain tribal nation. Except its a foreigner then everybody will rest.

3 Likes

Re: You Don't Have Right To Protest High Electricity Tarriff - Police Tell Youths by Neddstark: 1:46pm On Sep 16, 2020
The Nigerian police is the people's enemy. I can bet you, this action was done unilaterally without any Oga at the top telling them to squash the protests. Despite having democracy for more than 20 years now, these morrafuckas don't understand what democracy is.
Re: You Don't Have Right To Protest High Electricity Tarriff - Police Tell Youths by Brushstrokes20: 1:46pm On Sep 16, 2020
Pathetic and sadistic govt of self serving thieves!
Re: You Don't Have Right To Protest High Electricity Tarriff - Police Tell Youths by Stand4YorubaIgbo: 1:46pm On Sep 16, 2020
Siberia01:

are they tired of BBN

flog the hell out of their ass!!!

so BBN that show once in a yr na nigeria problem, to slap u they hungry me

4 Likes

Re: You Don't Have Right To Protest High Electricity Tarriff - Police Tell Youths by Seersam(m): 1:46pm On Sep 16, 2020
Dubuqueeee:
I won't lie....here in my area there is constant light..we do HV light 24/7....even inside this today heavy rain light still dey....yes it's Lagos state

visit my signature for your various brands and companies design...I design alot of things
you still dey snap light, I can't comprehend this act
Re: You Don't Have Right To Protest High Electricity Tarriff - Police Tell Youths by qualitymart: 1:47pm On Sep 16, 2020
PureGoldh:
During my daily quiet time...when I view things from angle 60...I foresee that being a Nigerian is a taboo

Especially under this administration grin

1 Like

Re: You Don't Have Right To Protest High Electricity Tarriff - Police Tell Youths by Neddstark: 1:47pm On Sep 16, 2020
LordKushmann:

If the King comes, people will still kill him for coming from a certain tribal nation. Except its a foreigner then everybody will rest.

You made a point. If the Lord Jesus were to come again, some people are ready to murder him again.
Re: You Don't Have Right To Protest High Electricity Tarriff - Police Tell Youths by urchcoded(m): 1:47pm On Sep 16, 2020
Juanmike:
Who is protesting b4? Bunch of unserious youths. if the Yoruba's join you in the protest be less assured that you alone on the uprising if you are lucky enough to have the backing from the people up north, they have nothing to lose, there are already assured of seven virgins, to them they have nothing to lose, is it the enterprising hard working and promising fellows from the land of the rising sun would turn out?.
trash. They protested for their Rights, you sit down behind a phone and type rubbish.
Re: You Don't Have Right To Protest High Electricity Tarriff - Police Tell Youths by lonelydora: 1:48pm On Sep 16, 2020
Arguing with a Nigerian police with a gun is the greatest mistake I will never make.
Re: You Don't Have Right To Protest High Electricity Tarriff - Police Tell Youths by Onlyfrozenjim(m): 1:50pm On Sep 16, 2020
this high tariff is everywhere, even in owerri
Re: You Don't Have Right To Protest High Electricity Tarriff - Police Tell Youths by Slynation(m): 1:51pm On Sep 16, 2020
Drew13:
Idiot

I must find way leave this country, my children will not suffer. Mtcheww
Good to know you still have time for the political affairs of this Country even after conversing votes for Laycon....
Re: You Don't Have Right To Protest High Electricity Tarriff - Police Tell Youths by CodeTemplar: 1:51pm On Sep 16, 2020
under a c-in-c who protested against fuel price hike.

1 Like

Re: You Don't Have Right To Protest High Electricity Tarriff - Police Tell Youths by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 16, 2020
ecolime:

Your attempt to make sense was an epic failure.

It's their right to protest as long as it is peaceful.
where did i say they should not protest ehn
Re: You Don't Have Right To Protest High Electricity Tarriff - Police Tell Youths by jericco1(m): 1:52pm On Sep 16, 2020
Drew13:
Idiot

I must find way leave this country, my children will not suffer. Mtcheww

If you leave, how will the country get better? undecided
Re: You Don't Have Right To Protest High Electricity Tarriff - Police Tell Youths by Slynation(m): 1:53pm On Sep 16, 2020
Nigerian Police "You don't have the right to protest" like seriously, just when I thought I've heard it all.....

The Police be like : why should you be protesting when you are supposed to be at home watching BBnaija grin

Nigeria is one funny country I must confess..... I'm just an unfortunate Nigerian
Re: You Don't Have Right To Protest High Electricity Tarriff - Police Tell Youths by Proffdada: 1:53pm On Sep 16, 2020
We fail to realize that we're no more in the military regime
Re: You Don't Have Right To Protest High Electricity Tarriff - Police Tell Youths by dallyemmy: 1:53pm On Sep 16, 2020
Police
Re: You Don't Have Right To Protest High Electricity Tarriff - Police Tell Youths by Drew13: 1:54pm On Sep 16, 2020
jericco1:

If you leave, how will the country get better? undecided
I'm still here, is the country getting any better
Re: You Don't Have Right To Protest High Electricity Tarriff - Police Tell Youths by jesustheissue: 1:54pm On Sep 16, 2020
Only God can meaningfully explain to us whose constitution is operating in this country, obviously not the Nigerian constitution
Re: You Don't Have Right To Protest High Electricity Tarriff - Police Tell Youths by Drew13: 1:55pm On Sep 16, 2020
Slynation:

Good to know you still have time for the political affairs of this Country even after conversing votes for Laycon....
Yes o
Re: You Don't Have Right To Protest High Electricity Tarriff - Police Tell Youths by jericco1(m): 1:55pm On Sep 16, 2020
Drew13:
I'm still here, is the country getting any better

That doesn't mean you should give up.
Do you think it is everyone that is out of the country that is having a good time?!
Re: You Don't Have Right To Protest High Electricity Tarriff - Police Tell Youths by kenzysmith: 1:57pm On Sep 16, 2020
Dubuqueeee:
I won't lie....here in my area there is constant light..we do HV light 24/7....even inside this today heavy rain light still dey....yes it's Lagos state

visit my signature for your various brands and companies design...I design alot of things
boss u feel help me with 2k abeg I dying in need of it I need to buy drugs
Re: You Don't Have Right To Protest High Electricity Tarriff - Police Tell Youths by Karleb(m): 1:59pm On Sep 16, 2020
Do you need to be reminded that this is Nigeria and you have no rights? grin
Re: You Don't Have Right To Protest High Electricity Tarriff - Police Tell Youths by onatisi(m): 1:59pm On Sep 16, 2020
very good and absolutely correct

sebi they voted for change in 2015
and voted for 4 more years in 2019

so why the protest now ?

let everybody keep quiet and just continue managing the change for 4 3 more years
after all 2023 is just around the corner

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Reportedly Kidnapped By ISIS In Libya / Worshippers Killed In Niger State Mosque Attack (Photos) / Drug: Indonesian Police Kill Nigerian For Resisting Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.