Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

You Don't Have Right To Protest High Electricity Tarriff - Police Tell Youths - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / You Don't Have Right To Protest High Electricity Tarriff - Police Tell Youths (35850 Views)

'Policemen Have Right To Protect Themselves With Firearms In Face Of Danger' / We Will Keep Baba Ijesha Until JUSUN Resumes, Police Tell Protesters / Marijuana: Ilorin Youths Protest High Cost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Don't Have Right To Protest High Electricity Tarriff - Police Tell Youths by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 16, 2020
Are the police paying a different bill or the same bill?
Are they living in this country or outside this country?
This is the reason I don't pity police when anything happens to them because they are like zombies that lost focus and concentration
Re: You Don't Have Right To Protest High Electricity Tarriff - Police Tell Youths by cray91(m): 2:00pm On Sep 16, 2020
police that have no sense or nothing of the book besides collecting bribe
QuickStandard:
cool
Whenever I look at this country, I just weep.
Imagine the police telling Nigerians, they don't have the right to protest.
Are they not Nigerians? Are they foreigners?

The leadership of this country is a joke, I must say.

However, I won't be part of these protests, "cos these police can be trigger happy, and ones you're shot, you're gone, no one cares, your family will be the one to suffer.
I love my young family, I will rather hustle to put food on the table for my wife and kids, than die for this Banana Republic.

Let those that voted for change braze up, because they have seen nothing yet.

I heard, there are more police men in Edo Election, than there are in Southern Kaduna.
What a useless Nation
Re: You Don't Have Right To Protest High Electricity Tarriff - Police Tell Youths by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 16, 2020
Yes the police was right. It was the same youths that collected half bag of rice and started shouting sai baba. That was when they lost their rights.

Lazy youths.

When you are done with next level, come and tell me.
Re: You Don't Have Right To Protest High Electricity Tarriff - Police Tell Youths by Adakintroy: 2:01pm On Sep 16, 2020
Round peg in in square hole.

You bring mililtary man to pioneer a fragile democracy like ours and you think it was a smart move.

Jonathan was weak maybe but better fit for a young democracy. At least you get to do what you want. An expression of freedom in itself.

We miss a big opportunity to chart a new course in our history.
Re: You Don't Have Right To Protest High Electricity Tarriff - Police Tell Youths by LordKushmann(m): 2:03pm On Sep 16, 2020
Neddstark:

You made a point. If the Lord Jesus were to come again, some people are ready to murder him again.

Only thing the king can do is focus on his nation until his good works will lead others to beg him for inclusion.
Re: You Don't Have Right To Protest High Electricity Tarriff - Police Tell Youths by lexy2014: 2:03pm On Sep 16, 2020
GolDRoger:
We dnt have the right like seriously??

Assuming we are getting just 8-10hrs of steady electricity daily, nobody would be complaining nah. . .

Imagine one Hediot go siddon for office and tell u your Estimated usage . . .

Electricity na NO 1: Scam for this country

D reason for d police response is because many of us prefer to go for political campaign rallies instead of coming out to protest. Just imagine half of d people who go to hail politicians at campaign rallies come out to protest? How many can police catch& beat?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Don't Have Right To Protest High Electricity Tarriff - Police Tell Youths by lexy2014: 2:04pm On Sep 16, 2020
QuickStandard:
cool

However, I won't be part of these protests, "cos these police can be trigger happy, and ones you're shot, you're gone, no one cares, your family will be the one to suffer.
I love my young family, I will rather hustle to put food on the table for my wife and kids, than die for this Banana Republic.

I heard, there are more police men in Edo Election, than there are in Southern Kaduna.
What a useless Nation

D reason for d police response is because many of us prefer to go for political campaign rallies instead of coming out to protest. Just imagine half of d people who go to hail politicians at campaign rallies come out to protest? How many can police catch& beat?
Re: You Don't Have Right To Protest High Electricity Tarriff - Police Tell Youths by nsivic2001: 2:06pm On Sep 16, 2020
I'm the most abused and insulted President in the World....but with time, YOU'LL GET TO APPRECIATE THE FREEDOMS YOU ENJOYED UNDER ME....

GEJ
April 2015
Re: You Don't Have Right To Protest High Electricity Tarriff - Police Tell Youths by linx123: 2:06pm On Sep 16, 2020
With leading insurance firms, such as LEADWAY ASSURANCE and NAIC as our partners, investors funds insured and efficiently monitored ....... Powered by ''Oxford Green Farms''

For more info visit www.oxfordgroupafrica.com or call 08123968064

Re: You Don't Have Right To Protest High Electricity Tarriff - Police Tell Youths by godquality: 2:07pm On Sep 16, 2020
What I don't get is.... If this protest lead to the tariff being reduced, will those police officers not benefit from it? Or are they living outside the country?
Re: You Don't Have Right To Protest High Electricity Tarriff - Police Tell Youths by Centcanada: 2:07pm On Sep 16, 2020
Welcome to the zoo where all the right of the youth are mortgage!
Re: You Don't Have Right To Protest High Electricity Tarriff - Police Tell Youths by CocoaOla: 2:08pm On Sep 16, 2020
Even nigeria democracy is a scam again
Re: You Don't Have Right To Protest High Electricity Tarriff - Police Tell Youths by Psylas2: 2:09pm On Sep 16, 2020
Nigerians have lost their rights under the Islamic jihadist government of Buhari

Re: You Don't Have Right To Protest High Electricity Tarriff - Police Tell Youths by Collinsanele: 2:13pm On Sep 16, 2020
Dubuqueeee:
I won't lie....here in my area there is constant light..we do HV light 24/7....even inside this today heavy rain light still dey....yes it's Lagos state

visit my signature for your various brands and companies design...I design alot of things

Good but it is meant to be nation wide.
That you have constant power supply does not mean everyone has.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Don't Have Right To Protest High Electricity Tarriff - Police Tell Youths by Impenetrable: 2:13pm On Sep 16, 2020
Useless government. undecided angry

Don't forget to check my signature kiss
Re: You Don't Have Right To Protest High Electricity Tarriff - Police Tell Youths by BluntNigerian: 2:14pm On Sep 16, 2020
Helinues.. Is it time for Karma yet??
Re: You Don't Have Right To Protest High Electricity Tarriff - Police Tell Youths by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 16, 2020
ARREST all those LAzY bergedoff y00oots - do they think this is BBNaija grin go and pay the tarriffs after all y'all raised $28,000 in one week for Erica grin
Re: You Don't Have Right To Protest High Electricity Tarriff - Police Tell Youths by jaxxy(m): 2:17pm On Sep 16, 2020
Are they not citizens and tax payers See our mumu police talking. undecided
Re: You Don't Have Right To Protest High Electricity Tarriff - Police Tell Youths by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 16, 2020
GolDRoger:
We dnt have the right like seriously??

Assuming we are getting just 8-10hrs of steady electricity daily, nobody would be complaining nah. . .

Imagine one Hediot go siddon for office and tell u your Estimated usage . . .

Electricity na NO 1: Scam for this country

Are you sure you live in Nigeria?
Re: You Don't Have Right To Protest High Electricity Tarriff - Police Tell Youths by Joedoyle(m): 2:19pm On Sep 16, 2020
Look at this men oh! So the youths will foolishly accept any price because it's from the FG. Well, let me just be doing my own thing and leave the protest for those who want to protest now because the real protest will soon come and that will take all leaders to their hiding place. God help this country with her rudeness.
Re: You Don't Have Right To Protest High Electricity Tarriff - Police Tell Youths by West2019(m): 2:21pm On Sep 16, 2020
its only Jonathan Nigeria have power for mk una enjoyed the change , and some mad set of people will still be hear supporting Buhari govt
Re: You Don't Have Right To Protest High Electricity Tarriff - Police Tell Youths by Naijaarchive(m): 2:21pm On Sep 16, 2020
It's obvious these guys are illiterate... Na to run away from this country...
Re: You Don't Have Right To Protest High Electricity Tarriff - Police Tell Youths by Pecuman: 2:23pm On Sep 16, 2020
P E R F E C T I O N
Re: You Don't Have Right To Protest High Electricity Tarriff - Police Tell Youths by Jaxxcode: 2:26pm On Sep 16, 2020
Dubuqueeee:
I won't lie....here in my area there is constant light..we do HV light 24/7....even inside this today heavy rain light still dey....yes it's Lagos state

visit my signature for your various brands and companies design...I design alot of things

This is why Nigeria can’t move because of comment like this..imagine you’re only concerned about your area! What of others who barely see the same 24/hrs light! Mtcheew..

1 Like

Re: You Don't Have Right To Protest High Electricity Tarriff - Police Tell Youths by Thonee(m): 2:26pm On Sep 16, 2020
Dear lazy youth, your right was outrightly bought during the election by this all procrastination partly. Sai Baba, sai change, sai enjoyment.
Re: You Don't Have Right To Protest High Electricity Tarriff - Police Tell Youths by Juanmike(m): 2:26pm On Sep 16, 2020
urchcoded:
trash. They protested for their Rights, you sit down behind a phone and type rubbish.
nobody does, we are all cowards
Re: You Don't Have Right To Protest High Electricity Tarriff - Police Tell Youths by Emotionss: 2:27pm On Sep 16, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
QuickStandard:
cool

What a useless Nation

There are more police road block in port harcourt- Aba express way( collecting bribe) than the entire police formation in the whole North( excluding Abuja)
Re: You Don't Have Right To Protest High Electricity Tarriff - Police Tell Youths by aristocratic5(m): 2:32pm On Sep 16, 2020
Jesus
It is only God that will deliver us from this tyrant
Re: You Don't Have Right To Protest High Electricity Tarriff - Police Tell Youths by sylve11: 2:33pm On Sep 16, 2020
What a country! sad cool
Re: You Don't Have Right To Protest High Electricity Tarriff - Police Tell Youths by Tonalphs(f): 2:34pm On Sep 16, 2020
police is right. they had the chance to make things right during election but they allowed religion and ethnicity becloud their judgment. you gat no right now
Re: You Don't Have Right To Protest High Electricity Tarriff - Police Tell Youths by zenith5: 2:35pm On Sep 16, 2020
It means ''You have the right to remain silence forever''
Re: You Don't Have Right To Protest High Electricity Tarriff - Police Tell Youths by Askay: 2:40pm On Sep 16, 2020
There should have indeed been a country!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Worshippers Killed In Niger State Mosque Attack (Photos) / Drug: Indonesian Police Kill Nigerian For Resisting Arrest / Student Scratches Her Ex-Boyfriend's Car In Turkish Nile University, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.