Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

You Don't Have Right To Protest High Electricity Tarriff - Police Tell Youths - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / You Don't Have Right To Protest High Electricity Tarriff - Police Tell Youths (35847 Views)

'Policemen Have Right To Protect Themselves With Firearms In Face Of Danger' / We Will Keep Baba Ijesha Until JUSUN Resumes, Police Tell Protesters / Marijuana: Ilorin Youths Protest High Cost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Don't Have Right To Protest High Electricity Tarriff - Police Tell Youths by Yankee101: 3:57pm On Sep 16, 2020
I duff my cap for these young ones standing up to tyranny and bad leadership
Re: You Don't Have Right To Protest High Electricity Tarriff - Police Tell Youths by fujirice: 3:59pm On Sep 16, 2020
The funniest part of this is that this unreasonable policemen will join us to pay for the price increase without seeing the light.
grin grin grin
Funny people.
Their own turn go still come
Re: You Don't Have Right To Protest High Electricity Tarriff - Police Tell Youths by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 16, 2020
They don't have the right to protest? grin grin What a dumb police man.
Re: You Don't Have Right To Protest High Electricity Tarriff - Police Tell Youths by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 16, 2020
fujirice:
The funniest part of this is that this unreasonable policemen will join us to pay for the price increase without seeing the light.
grin grin grin
Funny people.
Their own turn go still come
It is bizzarely funny, he doesn't know that the hike will affect him too. grin grin
Re: You Don't Have Right To Protest High Electricity Tarriff - Police Tell Youths by rasco2000me: 4:03pm On Sep 16, 2020
Sometime I wonder how police behave to the general public, are they not affected with this increment,and people who are protect for ur better life and also ur children u are Harassing them
Re: You Don't Have Right To Protest High Electricity Tarriff - Police Tell Youths by promotervickky(m): 4:14pm On Sep 16, 2020
Thanks for standing your ground, it's getting into shape
Re: You Don't Have Right To Protest High Electricity Tarriff - Police Tell Youths by lincs25(m): 4:22pm On Sep 16, 2020
Police officers too will pay the bills, no point arguing with them. Police that ordinarily their salary doesn't last for 5days when paid, they are forming Shaggy. hahahaaa
Re: You Don't Have Right To Protest High Electricity Tarriff - Police Tell Youths by mdan(m): 4:28pm On Sep 16, 2020
Lisaint:

Investigate your area wella bro

Una go surely dey on 133kv
Which is an industrial line

I have made up my mind that before i rent get accommodation
In any state in Nigeria

I will try to find out
The line they are on
In the area

Those people on 133kv
Are really enjoying light

Sir, can you kindly explain what you mean to be on 133kv?
And how do I know the kv i use in my area or home.
Thanks
Re: You Don't Have Right To Protest High Electricity Tarriff - Police Tell Youths by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 16, 2020
paulolee:
they are all stupid...who gave the youths the guts to protest?? are they all mad and insane??
do they think that this regime is like the past weak regime dt anybody can hit the streets to protest and cause noise pollution and disturbance to the society..
dnt they know that a new sheriff is in town and he doesn't accept anyhow protest, Yes we are still in democracy bt ours is dictatorial democracy, they should be spared bt would be arrested and locked up if they try such again....
love live buhari....you are the best thing to happen to Nigeria and African because he ah placed Nigeria on the world map..
buhari till 2055, if u contest again, we all in nairaland would vote for you....sai baba....no b small madness
This one don see shit. gringrin you're right my brother say baba forever till death do us part, shey una like as things dey make we continue.
Re: You Don't Have Right To Protest High Electricity Tarriff - Police Tell Youths by WelcomeToBiafra: 4:34pm On Sep 16, 2020
;Dthe zoo

Re: You Don't Have Right To Protest High Electricity Tarriff - Police Tell Youths by fujirice: 4:42pm On Sep 16, 2020
gypsey:
It is bizzarely funny, he doesn't know that the hike will affect him too. grin grin
If for anything they ought to have provided cover to those guys protesting so that hoodlums will not hijack it or hurt the protesters, rather they decided to become the hoodlums.
Re: You Don't Have Right To Protest High Electricity Tarriff - Police Tell Youths by hahn(m): 4:52pm On Sep 16, 2020
GolDRoger:
We dnt have the right like seriously??

Assuming we are getting just 8-10hrs of steady electricity daily, nobody would be complaining nah. . .

Imagine one Hediot go siddon for office and tell u your Estimated usage . . .

Electricity na NO 1: Scam for this country

Guy, we need 24/7 electricity
Re: You Don't Have Right To Protest High Electricity Tarriff - Police Tell Youths by dingbang(m): 4:58pm On Sep 16, 2020
I need to brush up my chemistry skills..
Re: You Don't Have Right To Protest High Electricity Tarriff - Police Tell Youths by kaludestiny10(m): 5:04pm On Sep 16, 2020
Those foolish police officers, are they not also paying the same high estimated bills. Bunch of no good officers. All they know is how to collect roja for road.
Re: You Don't Have Right To Protest High Electricity Tarriff - Police Tell Youths by faithfull18(f): 5:06pm On Sep 16, 2020
Are these police guys not part of the masses They don't pay for electricity
Re: You Don't Have Right To Protest High Electricity Tarriff - Police Tell Youths by helinues: 5:15pm On Sep 16, 2020
BluntNigerian:
Helinues..
Is it time for Karma yet??

Your wailing has just begun
Re: You Don't Have Right To Protest High Electricity Tarriff - Police Tell Youths by Kachieddy: 5:28pm On Sep 16, 2020
What a country
Re: You Don't Have Right To Protest High Electricity Tarriff - Police Tell Youths by samwillyco1(m): 5:39pm On Sep 16, 2020
Please scrap Nigerian Police and replace them with another Uniform Organization, is like there are worst in the whole world they are only good in intimidating the unarmed civilians but when they see Boko boys they will flee and change their shirts sharp sharp.
Re: You Don't Have Right To Protest High Electricity Tarriff - Police Tell Youths by Juanmike(m): 5:40pm On Sep 16, 2020
urchcoded:
those people did
But you didn't
Re: You Don't Have Right To Protest High Electricity Tarriff - Police Tell Youths by BluntNigerian: 5:48pm On Sep 16, 2020
helinues:

Your wailing has just begun
Typical..
You always type without thinking
Re: You Don't Have Right To Protest High Electricity Tarriff - Police Tell Youths by Kachieddy: 5:57pm On Sep 16, 2020
interesting
Re: You Don't Have Right To Protest High Electricity Tarriff - Police Tell Youths by Arsenal2020(m): 6:06pm On Sep 16, 2020
I hate Nigeria police wit passion.
Re: You Don't Have Right To Protest High Electricity Tarriff - Police Tell Youths by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 16, 2020
fujirice:

If for anything they ought to have provided cover to those guys protesting so that hoodlums will not hijack it or hurt the protesters, rather they decided to become the hoodlums.
True.
Re: You Don't Have Right To Protest High Electricity Tarriff - Police Tell Youths by Yus2020: 6:20pm On Sep 16, 2020
Nigeria Police personnel's will continue to remean poor very useless force
Re: You Don't Have Right To Protest High Electricity Tarriff - Police Tell Youths by Theoarhics: 6:45pm On Sep 16, 2020
Fighting for the useless police man that cannot pay his light bill. Useless country.
Re: You Don't Have Right To Protest High Electricity Tarriff - Police Tell Youths by smallsmall: 7:32pm On Sep 16, 2020
envoymedia:
"You Don't Have The Right To Protest Against High Electricity Tarriff" - Police Tell Youths (Video)

IgbereTV reports that some Nigerian youths who took to the streets of Abuja to protest against the increased electricity tarriff, were spotted in a viral video being assaulted by some policemen.

One of the protesters, @AyowoleSanyaolu who noted that the protest at the Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC) office in Abuja was a peaceful one, said they were stopped by the policemen who assaulted them, telling them that they don't have the right to protest.

It is POLICE HEIRACHY like this and their Family members, that the US and other foreign Powers should impose a 25yrs VISA ban on.
When the Police is used to violently truncate Peaceful Protest, it is a WORSE DANGER to DEMOCRACY. than Thugs or Electoral violence.
Re: You Don't Have Right To Protest High Electricity Tarriff - Police Tell Youths by Glycosunde: 7:49pm On Sep 16, 2020
pickin wey say him mama nor go sleep na orphanage fit am. Police una b Nigerians too before being a zombie to this polithievecians.Make una know say frog nor dey jump go back, las las na we all go pay d price

It's legal...

What will you be doing as a girl or woman for the next 9months 

You can make as much as #1,500,000 (one million, five hundred thousand naira) for being a surrogate mother.

All applicants who are interested to be a surrogate mother should contact me via this number 08085454942 or WhatsApp. And if you also know anyone who is interested, kindly call or WhatsApp for more information. 

Note: if you are a man, woman or a couple also looking to have a child through surrogacy, you can also reach me on 08085454942
Re: You Don't Have Right To Protest High Electricity Tarriff - Police Tell Youths by urchcoded(m): 7:53pm On Sep 16, 2020
Juanmike:
But you didn't
and I'm applauding them instead of calling them names
Re: You Don't Have Right To Protest High Electricity Tarriff - Police Tell Youths by chiefojiji(m): 8:01pm On Sep 16, 2020
Dat police man need 14 strokes of the cane..... Just to caution him Dat he doesn't have the right to make such statement
Re: You Don't Have Right To Protest High Electricity Tarriff - Police Tell Youths by Teejay13(m): 8:01pm On Sep 16, 2020
They must be stupid for saying such.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tramadol Overdose Kills Man In Otukpo, Benue State (PHOTO) / Nigerian Man Reportedly Kidnapped By ISIS In Libya / Worshippers Killed In Niger State Mosque Attack (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.