Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,067 members, 7,863,779 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:53 AM

Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) (70766 Views)

Cc: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (A Response To My Comment On Nairaland) / Comedian AY MAKUN Spotted Wear Fake Richard Mille Watch (photo) / Davido & Cardi B Competes, Show Off Their N35.5M Watch(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by Sleekfingers: 9:17pm On Sep 17, 2020
willy30:
You are the only person in this comment Section that knows what’s up. That watch is an asset , it’s even a better asset than a car(s) because the value of this watches increasing over time.

i am telling u....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by West2019(m): 9:22pm On Sep 17, 2020
can the watch tell you when and time Christ is coming if no then its useless or wasting of money
Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by frankyychiji(f): 9:38pm On Sep 17, 2020
thesicilian:
Apart from telling the time, what else do these luxury watches actually do?
First, they are a store up of investment. Then they are a status symbol. You can drive your Mercedes to the venue, but you can't take it into the meeting.

In the early days, wristwatches were worn only by royalty. They ordered for it to be made, handcrafted. And it could take as much as ten years to perfect a time piece, which could also be just a pocket watch.

Most of these watches tell a story. Some have very rich pedigree. Some, you just have to pass down to the next generation.
Only a watch lover would understand what I'm saying grin

2 Likes

Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by Solatium(m): 9:38pm On Sep 17, 2020
ebukajay184:
Popular Nigerian singer and DMW boss, David Adeleke, popularly known as Davido, wears a Richard Mille Watch that worths 58 Million Naira, IgbereTV reports.

This information was made available on Instagram by @insaneluxurylife.

It reads:

Reacting to the above post, Davido wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFNS1hahTWW/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

He can afford it,but I don't think he will be stupid to put $120k on just one time piece.
Some of these guys sometimes borrow these things from those custome companies who make them available for video shoots, sometimes they wear replica of these things but you will never know because you can't check the serial number and Certificate of purchase.

They are into showbiz. and anything that will give them a mileage is welcome,.
Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by PrettyNengiBBN: 9:40pm On Sep 17, 2020
Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by frankyychiji(f): 9:41pm On Sep 17, 2020
West2019:
can the watch tell you when and time Christ is coming if no then its useless or wasting of money
Calm down!

Davido doesn't need these things in heaven. He only needs them on Earth and has just acquired some.
Trust me he will leave it behind when heaven sets
Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by frankyychiji(f): 9:44pm On Sep 17, 2020
Solatium:

He can afford it,but I don't think he will be stupid to put $120k on just one time piece.
Some of these guys sometimes borrow these things from those custome companies who make them available for video shoots, sometimes they wear replica of these things but you will never know because you can't check the serial number and Certificate of purchase.

They are into showbiz. and anything that will give them a mileage is welcome,.
Have you considered Davido's rich pedigree as well? His father is a very rich man and a watch of $120k in the family Collection will be no skin off their noses
Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by frankyychiji(f): 9:49pm On Sep 17, 2020
Kluivvert:
Just like terrywaya own
Dude is a collector!
Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by yommen: 9:49pm On Sep 17, 2020
Tonimax:

My broda make money and stop all this nonsense talk

I'm not a prophet but everything u own or u are putting on is made by "OYINBO"

So stop all these ur shalaye

Rubbish!
Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by ChengHun(m): 9:50pm On Sep 17, 2020
when I am looking for 30k to pay my rent, some one is wearing 58 million watch. This life no balance.
Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by Honchoslim16(m): 9:51pm On Sep 17, 2020
West2019:
Goddamn mehn!

You just come here and start bleating like a goat.

Who your Christ epp?

Period!
Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by Dminister(m): 10:07pm On Sep 17, 2020
Rubber wrist watch 58 million. Clowns!
Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by IamOrei(m): 10:09pm On Sep 17, 2020
Waste of money
Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by bewla(m): 10:16pm On Sep 17, 2020
thesicilian:
It can't tell u when death is coming

1 Like

Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by MaziIgwe007: 10:21pm On Sep 17, 2020
tophumble:
So it will tell him about tomorrow

The amount used to buy it can be used to create job for over 1000 people

See yimu talk, so Davido is now a politician to create jobs for you??

And you think you've the right to tell him how to spend his money??
Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by Austineva(m): 10:24pm On Sep 17, 2020
lekki1444:
Ask bobrisky to shoot 1 million into your akant sharp sharp
grin grin
Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by frankyychiji(f): 10:25pm On Sep 17, 2020
techmaster092:
D watch gan no fine... Too b sincere dis one na vanity, if e use dat money buy car e beta
in the next ten years, the watch will increase in worth. Where will the car be?
Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by frankyychiji(f): 10:26pm On Sep 17, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Make money before you die
Or die trying!

1 Like

Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by juneman: 10:31pm On Sep 17, 2020
They serve you breakfast
Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 17, 2020
frankyychiji:
in the next ten years, the watch will increase in worth. Where will the car be?
Anything can happen 2mao, 10yrs z no guarantee for anybody
Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by Sologzy(m): 10:48pm On Sep 17, 2020
WhatsApp me on 07012766177 for your logo and flyers for Free
Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by frankyychiji(f): 10:49pm On Sep 17, 2020
techmaster092:

Anything can happen 2mao, 10yrs z no guarantee for anybody
Ok. I love to plan ahead nevertheless.

1 Like

Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by mywells: 11:04pm On Sep 17, 2020
God's Time Is The Best , Especially When You Check It On Richard Mille Watch.
Hush Puppy.
Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:42pm On Sep 17, 2020
BrutalJab:

Lol He bought the wrist watch last year and have been wearing it in every single video he uploads.

Go and make money bro

I don't follow him up and down checking on his wrist ....don't have that time.....

But I can tell you majority them are into such
Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by BrutalJab: 11:47pm On Sep 17, 2020
ArcSEMPECJ:

I don't follow him up and down checking on his wrist ....don't have that time.....

But I can tell you majority them are into such

Yeah but Davido don't do fake
Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by Harlarbiz01(m): 11:57pm On Sep 17, 2020
The mistake most people make about people buying luxury Wristwatches is that they never realized that these wristwatches are resealable...
Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by fareed69(m): 5:30am On Sep 18, 2020
thesicilian:

Probably e dey teach am what to sing .

1 Like

Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by Nobody: 6:45am On Sep 18, 2020
thesicilian:
....it holds your 50+million naira for you....you can sell them and take your cash back

1 Like

Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by LawLab247: 9:00am On Sep 18, 2020
Realfrankie:

I noticed that the poor always hates the rich

my brother go hustle abeg

1. My first comment was for humor.
2. I am not poor.
3. I am not your brother.

Have a nice day.
Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by Olibboy: 9:07am On Sep 18, 2020
The wristwatch is resellable.
Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by Codes151(m): 9:18am On Sep 18, 2020
thesicilian:
e no fine me o....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Gets G-Wagon As 24th Birthday Gift From Boyfriend, Anichebe / Funke Akindele Shares First Picture With Her Husband After Becoming A Mother / Nathaniel Bassey's Comments On Busola Dakolo & COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.