Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,109 members, 7,863,871 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:11 AM

Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) (70767 Views)

Cc: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (A Response To My Comment On Nairaland) / Comedian AY MAKUN Spotted Wear Fake Richard Mille Watch (photo) / Davido & Cardi B Competes, Show Off Their N35.5M Watch(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by kutedres(m): 10:14am On Sep 18, 2020
Exactly, the weak brains never knew if that piece is to be sold again in 2,3,4,5 years time, it would have added more value. When Daddy Freeze lost his job and went broke years back.....................he fell back on the expenses wristwatches he has.
Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:50am On Sep 18, 2020
BrutalJab:

Yeah but Davido don't do fake

He has the money then.....#58million for one wristwatch!??
Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by Kendroid: 12:57pm On Sep 18, 2020
lexy2014:

How?
You will understand better when you can afford it... grin
Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by Solatium(m): 1:31pm On Sep 18, 2020
frankyychiji:
Have you considered Davido's rich pedigree as well? His father is a very rich man and a watch of $120k in the family Collection will be no skin off their noses

Quote me anywhere.
No one who sweat for his money will go and buy a watch of such an amount except those who made free money and instant fame,who just want to trend at all cost.
His father Deji Adeleke Has been around for a very long time,I am cork sure he didn't spend his money on frivolities likes this,that is why he's been refferd to as a billionaire till today
Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by Solatium(m): 1:34pm On Sep 18, 2020
kutedres:
Exactly, the weak brains never knew if that piece is to be sold again in 2,3,4,5 years time, it would have added more value. When Daddy Freeze lost his job and went broke years back.....................he fell back on the expenses wristwatches he has.

Not this type of piece bro,those who go for antiques won't near this,ask those who are in the habit of Collecting such.
Patek Phillips,Vacheron Constantine,and Classic Rolex are the deal
Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by lexy2014: 2:22pm On Sep 18, 2020
Kendroid:

You will understand better when you can afford it... grin

Can u afford d watch?
Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by frankyychiji(f): 5:29pm On Sep 18, 2020
Solatium:

Quote me anywhere.
No one who sweat for his money will go and buy a watch of such an amount except those who made free money and instant fame,who just want to trend at all cost.
His father Deji Adeleke Has been around for a very long time,I am cork sure he didn't spend his money on frivolities likes this,that is why he's been refferd to as a billionaire till today
My brother you have spoken like the layman you are. I'm in the business. That watch is a store up of investment. What you should worry about is theft and trust me these guys spend extra to keep the watches safe.

A friend of mine has been trying to sell of 98acres of farm land he bought some years ago to no avail to pay his children's school fees abroad.

Then a client who had same abroad fees problem put up the Rolex in the image for sale. He bought that watch for $34k five years ago, but I sold it for him for 30k two weeks ago. He didn't loose money if you consider the difference in exchange rate.
The watch only spent three days in the market.

So who is smarter of these guys? Mind you, if the rolex guy couldn't find a ready buyer here in Nigeria, if he takes it abroad, na one hand e go sale am!

Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by frankyychiji(f): 5:32pm On Sep 18, 2020
Solatium:

Not this type of piece bro,those who go for antiques won't near this,ask those who are in the habit of Collecting such.
Patek Phillips,Vacheron Constantine,and Classic Rolex are the deal
That's not true. Richard Mille watches are higher in ranking than Rolexes. Rolex watches are affordable luxuries.
Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by Kendroid: 7:59pm On Sep 18, 2020
lexy2014:

Can u afford d watch?
No, but I totally understand the value it gives, unlike you! grin
Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by lexy2014: 8:04pm On Sep 18, 2020
Kendroid:

No, but I totally understand the value it gives, unlike you! grin

So let's go with ur theory which says "You will understand better when you can afford it...".

If we are go by that theory& ur acknowledgement that u can't afford d watch, then that means u don't understand d value it gives
Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by Kendroid: 8:05pm On Sep 18, 2020
lexy2014:

So let's go with ur theory which says "You will understand better when you can afford it...".

If we are go by that theory& ur acknowledgement that u can't afford d watch, then that means u don't understand d value it gives
My brother goan hustle cheesy
Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by lexy2014: 8:06pm On Sep 18, 2020
Kendroid:

Have u hustled? Are u also acknowledging that u have idea how d watch adds value since u can't afford it?
Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by lexy2014: 8:12pm On Sep 18, 2020
Kendroid:

Since u said u can't afford d watch, it means u haven't hustled. Don't u think it's best u followed ur advise first b4 giving it out?
Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by Kendroid: 9:01pm On Sep 18, 2020
lexy2014:

Since u said u can't afford d watch, it means u haven't hustled. Don't u think it's best u followed ur advise first b4 giving it out?
I don't need the watch. I only told you how it adds value to him!
Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by Kendroid: 9:01pm On Sep 18, 2020
lexy2014:

Have u hustled? Are u also acknowledging that u have idea how d watch adds value since u can't afford it?
Goan hustle brother! cool
Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by lexy2014: 9:29pm On Sep 18, 2020
Kendroid:

Goan hustle brother! cool

Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by willy30(m): 9:31pm On Sep 18, 2020
You really know about watches,You are trying to educate these people. But they don't seem to know or even appreciate your effort, I sell watches too. So, i perfectly understand what you are talking about.You are 100% on point. I will buttress your point by adding a few.first, I will explain/address why a lot of people don't see reasons to buy expensive watches as an investment

Over time.Africa has been a dumping ground,a continent where fake,used clothes(Okrika), and mass production are being dumped in/at. A lot of Africans has seen this as a way of life...so sad. An average African sees cars, houses etc as an asset. This is still part of the poverty mentality we need to address, but lets leave this for another day.

If you ask an average African to choose an Original Rolex of $10k or a car of $10k. your guess is has good as mine..lol .The truth is, a car is a liability and a depreciating asset, but a high-end watch is an appreciating asset. We really have a long way to go in African.

During this Covid sega, 3 months ago. I stood as a middlemen for a sale of a Tag Heuer Monaco watch. I made 7,000Ghc($1200) as profit.This deal didn't take even 1 hour of my time. Last week, I sold an Omega seamaster for $4,000 , the client is still calling me to thank me for the deal i gave him. In Nigeria...It is a situation of suffering and smilling...even if you have 20 million naira in Nigeria, na still suffering level. God help us all .Amen .

frankyychiji:
My brother you have spoken like the layman you are. I'm in the business. That watch is a store up of investment. What you should worry about is theft and trust me these guys spend extra to keep the watches safe.

A friend of mine has been trying to sell of 98acres of farm land he bought some years ago to no avail to pay his children's school fees abroad.

Then a client who had same abroad fees problem put up the Rolex in the image for sale. He bought that watch for $34k five years ago, but I sold it for him for 30k two weeks ago. He didn't loose money if you consider the difference in exchange rate.

So who is smarter of these guys? Mind you, if the rolex guy couldn't find a ready buyer here in Nigeria, if he takes it abroad, na one hand e go sale am!
Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by lexy2014: 9:32pm On Sep 18, 2020
Kendroid:

I don't need the watch. I only told you how it adds value to him!

I didn't ask u if u need d watch. I asked u if u can afford d watch. Your needing it or not isn't part of d discussion.

So how does d watch add value to davido?
Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by wildikeman(m): 9:43pm On Sep 18, 2020
[quote author=BrutalJab post=94027171]

Was it Davido that posted the picture?

Black man and reading are far from each other.

Kai and you will claim to be a graduate o [/quote

Hmmm uncle graduate ....monkey brian
Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by NaijaAlien: 4:37am On Sep 19, 2020
No one owes anyone shit in this life. it is a jungle out there. Face your front.
SuyaEater:

Exactly, imagine building a hospital with that money and building a quality school. He can even buy acres of land and provide affordable housing for the poor, but he bought a watch.
Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by Kendroid: 6:32am On Sep 19, 2020
lexy2014:

I didn't ask u if u need d watch. I asked u if u can afford d watch. Your needing it or not isn't part of d discussion.

So how does d watch add value to davido?
Make money fess and u'll find out tongue
Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by Kendroid: 6:33am On Sep 19, 2020
lexy2014:

Just like I said, Goan hustle and stop wailing cheesy
Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by lexy2014: 7:09am On Sep 19, 2020
Kendroid:

Just like I said, Goan hustle and stop wailing cheesy

Just like I asked, Have u hustled? Are u also acknowledging that u have idea how d watch adds value since u can't afford it?
Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by lexy2014: 7:10am On Sep 19, 2020
Kendroid:

Make money fess and u'll find out tongue

Have u made money? I thought u said u can't afford d watch? Are u also acknowledging that u have no idea how d watch adds value since u can't afford it?
Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by Kendroid: 7:15am On Sep 19, 2020
lexy2014:

Have u made money? I thought u said u can't afford d watch? Are u also acknowledging that u have no idea how d watch adds value since u can't afford it?
I totally get the fact that u're frustrated, but being frustrated and always wailing at same time is very depressing. Stay away from sniper and ropes wink
Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by Kendroid: 7:16am On Sep 19, 2020
lexy2014:

Just like I asked, Have u hustled? Are u also acknowledging that u have idea how d watch adds value since u can't afford it?
Depression is real angry
Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by lexy2014: 7:35am On Sep 19, 2020
Kendroid:

Depression is real angry

U mean for u?
Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by lexy2014: 7:37am On Sep 19, 2020
Kendroid:

I totally get the fact that u're frustrated, but being frustrated and always wailing at same time is very depressing. Stay away from sniper and ropes wink

U seem to be getting emotional. Is it because of these simple questions:

"Have u made money? I thought u said u can't afford d watch? Are u also acknowledging that u have no idea how d watch adds value since u can't afford it?"

Pls tell me about sniper & ropes. U seem to have experience using those two. What led u into using sniper & ropes?

1 Like

Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by Solatium(m): 7:49am On Sep 19, 2020
frankyychiji:

The key word here is that those who sweat for their money.
A $30k -$50k is still within the range for an international business men.
Have you ever found Dangote,Adenuga and the ilks with $150k watch except political thieves like Dino.
Most of those guys who possess them get them as a gift from Contractors who want a favor from them.
These billionaires are smarter than you and i,they will rather buy an already liquidate companies with loads of properties for that amount and retail them
Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by Solatium(m): 7:55am On Sep 19, 2020
frankyychiji:
That's not true. Richard Mille watches are higher in ranking than Rolexes. Rolex watches are affordable luxuries.

Who dey talk of those $5k Rolex?
why do you think Rolex is on the list of every elites?
Google will tell you why Rolex is an A list watch compare to your Richard miles
Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by frankyychiji(f): 5:51am On Sep 20, 2020
Solatium:

Who dey talk of those $5k Rolex?
why do you think Rolex is on the list of every elites?
Google will tell you why Rolex is an A list watch compare to your Richard miles
That's the impression of every layman out their, that Rolexes are the highest grin
Rolex is very popular doesn't make it higher than a Richard Mille or Jacob and Co or a Catier.

In the Swiss watch pyramid, Rolex is not even in the first ten, they are just ubiquitous, seen everywhere, hyped by the company etc.

Yes Rolex has recorded so many "firsts" breakthroughs in watch making, Baba Richard Mille is for big boys only.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Shares First Picture With Her Husband After Becoming A Mother / Nathaniel Bassey's Comments On Busola Dakolo & COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo / Mr Eazi & Temi Otedola Are Dating (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.