Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,590 members, 7,850,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:51 AM

Edo Election: If INEC Declares Obaseki The Winner I Won’t Be Shocked – APC Chief - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Election: If INEC Declares Obaseki The Winner I Won’t Be Shocked – APC Chief (328 Views)

Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials / Peter Obi’s Oyo Rally Shocked APC To Their Foundation – LP / INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Edo Election: If INEC Declares Obaseki The Winner I Won’t Be Shocked – APC Chief by ElectroLyte: 1:03pm On Sep 17, 2020
A chieftain of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Prince Tony Momoh has declared that he won’t be surprised if Godwin Obaseki of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) emerges winner of the 2020 Edo Governorship election.

Prince Momoh noted that the PDP has a very strong presence in Edo and the power of incumbency might also come into play during Saturday’s election.

Read more===https://thestreetjournal.org/2020/09/edo-election-if-inec-declares-obaseki-the-winner-i-wont-be-shocked-apc-chieftain/

Re: Edo Election: If INEC Declares Obaseki The Winner I Won’t Be Shocked – APC Chief by itguru320(m): 1:05pm On Sep 17, 2020
Really
Re: Edo Election: If INEC Declares Obaseki The Winner I Won’t Be Shocked – APC Chief by Oracleforce: 1:09pm On Sep 17, 2020
Your heart is in PDP while your body is in APC.....
You should be called a traitor and hypocrisy...

Would you have your wife and be talking about the excellent and better of another wife..

(1) (Reply)

EDO 2020 Election : Wike Held Hostage At Hotel By Edo State Police / Soludo Promoters Forum And The Noble Mission To Make Anambra A Smart City / Tinubu + All Corrupt Nigerian Politicians Are Guilty Of Crimes Against Humanity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.