Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,293 members, 7,818,991 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

For You Aftereffect Questions. - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / For You Aftereffect Questions. (1389 Views)

Can Anyone Give Me Tips On Aftereffect? / Aftereffect, Adobe Flash And C4D Tutorials Download Links! (DONT DULL!!) ;D / Training On Using Maya & Aftereffect To Create Stunning Tv Commercial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For You Aftereffect Questions. by talk2cj08(m): 12:40pm On Feb 26, 2011
for your aftereffect related questions. Drop it right here let's do justice to the questions. It is all so open for the gurus in house to make comments and suggestions. Please let help ourselves.
Re: For You Aftereffect Questions. by efely: 5:01pm On Feb 27, 2011
thx for your concern, pls how do i treat pictures very well in aftereffect especially in musical video? and secondly, i need some good plugins becos, am new in the field.
Re: For You Aftereffect Questions. by talk2cj08(m): 5:49pm On Feb 27, 2011
efely:

thx for your concern, pls how do i treat pictures very well in aftereffect especially in musical video? and secondly, i need some good plugins becos, am new in the field.
@Efely duplicate the footage, apply gaussian blur on the first layer, change the transfer mode to soft light adjust the property to get the final result.
Re: For You Aftereffect Questions. by talk2cj08(m): 7:54pm On Feb 27, 2011
efely:

and secondly, i need some good plugins becos, am new in the field.
for good plugins like trapcode,twich,evolution and riot gear they are expensive. you can get free preset from www.videocopilot.net
Re: For You Aftereffect Questions. by efely: 9:11pm On Feb 28, 2011
thx G, do u hv those plugins, how much will it cost mind u i need original. in case you hv it this my contact 08063703031 or you can send me your contact as well. do you also use 3d max or maya?
Re: For You Aftereffect Questions. by talk2cj08(m): 9:51pm On Feb 28, 2011
@efe I have all the plugins that will help spice up your creativity. I also use 3D max very well. For the price here is my no. 08032587915 give me a call.
Re: For You Aftereffect Questions. by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 05, 2011
you are doing a great job talktocj.you are great this is the guy u explain how to mesh video to 3d cube
Re: For You Aftereffect Questions. by ayibatonye(m): 9:32am On Mar 09, 2011
@talk2cj08 I've seen your gra8 work here I love after effect so much but my limitation for now is the plugin I'll call you for them shortly thank you very much. we will talk more
Re: For You Aftereffect Questions. by talk2cj08(m): 9:33am On Mar 17, 2011
ayibatonye:

@talk2cj08 I've seen your gra8 work here I love after effect so much but my limitation for now is the plugin I'll call you for them shortly thank you very much. we will talk more

@ ayibatonye thanks for the compliment. i'll be expecting your call
Re: For You Aftereffect Questions. by ncpat(m): 7:47pm On Mar 23, 2011
i`m ready to help too call me on 08065942445
Re: For You Aftereffect Questions. by omodada1: 10:37am On Mar 24, 2011
plugins before i travel again, am in ilorin presently, get the best of plugins and tutorials such as Trapcode, Deemash, Evolution etc. get me on 08053530532, 08030726430. its a on time oppotunity. i cant shot!
Re: For You Aftereffect Questions. by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 05, 2011
1.how can i transform an actor to demon or another person in a scene using after effect
2. how can i duplicate an actor in a scene and they communicate to each other like making it a twince.
Re: For You Aftereffect Questions. by talk2cj08(m): 3:15pm On Apr 11, 2011
wus:

1.how can i transform an actor to demon or another person in a scene using after effect.

@wus follow this link to download full tutorial on demon. www.videocopilot.net/tutorials/demon_face_warp/

(1) (Reply)

Action Essentials 2 Anyone? / Keepitreal (wallpaper) / PHOTO: See What I Did To This Girl's Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.