Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Atiku Moves To Contest For President In 2023, Makes 18 Appointment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Moves To Contest For President In 2023, Makes 18 Appointment (4942 Views)

PDP Crisis: Atiku Moves To Break Wike’s Ranks, Reaches Out To Allies / BREAKING: Atiku Moves To Contest For President In 2023, Makes 18 Appointment ( / Loans: Atiku Moves To Stop Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Moves To Contest For President In 2023, Makes 18 Appointment by Wisdomkosi(m): 5:04pm On Sep 17, 2020
By Wisdom Nwedene

Ahead of the 2023 general elections, the former vice president of Nigeria, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, has taken proactive steps by making key appointments to ensure that he becomes the president of the country.

IGBERE TV recalls that Atiku contested in 2019 general election under the platform of the People's Democratic Party, PDP, but lost the election to President Muhammadu Buhari.

Documents obtained by IGBERE TV, signed by the Special Assistant to Atiku on Youth Support Groups, Ambassador ALIYU Bin Abbas, revealed that the recent appointments are feared towards ushering in better governance for Nigeria.

The documents read,

“Our Dear Nation, Nigeria, is at a very defining moment; people of conscience volunteer their passion, skills, and experience towards adding values to improve the quality of leadership and grooming future ones.

“The task to legitimately pilot the affairs of our Nation for a better tomorrow that guarantees good governance and freedom for all must start now by identifying genuine patriots capable of achieving such desired goal.

“It is because of this that I present to you young, noble, and committed individuals from the Six Geo-political zones of our nation, who have been carefully selected to galvanize and harness the potentials of patriotic citizens, especially the youths, for the actualization of a new Nigeria, the dream of every well-meaning patriot,” he said.

According to the letter conveyed to the appointees, Ambassador Abbas welcomed them on board.

“The commitment to advance the re-organization of Youth and support groups is a fit that we are committed.

“In view of the current realities, I wish to welcome you on board the coordinating boardroom as we all strategize and advance our commitment towards ensuring that H. E Atiku Abubakar GCON is delivered come 2023 as the president of our great nation.

“While looking forward to a great time of working with you, accept the assurances of my
best regards,” he said.

Those appointed are; (Secretary) Bar Sunday C. Umeha, (Chief of Staff) Comrade Hamza Nasarawa, (Director Programme & Operations) Mr. Obande G. Obande, (Deputy Director Programme & Operations) Comrade Rukayya Ahmed Alibe, (North Central Director) Hon Abdulrahman Etudaiye and (North East Director) Hon Ibrahim Ali Amsami.

Also appointed were (South West Director) Hon. Orishamoluwa Adekunle, (North West Director)
Comrade Isah Abubakar, (South South Director) Comrade Samuel Eno Okoi, (South East Director) Comrade Martha Okenna, (Director Special Duties) Hon Maciohson Chikone Odev and (Director Media and Publicity) Comrade Shom Akor Fanen.

The appointees also include, (Deputy Director Media) Comrade lorliam Lubem, (Director Liason/Logistic) Comrade Panmak Banwat, (Director Inter party Affairs) Comrade Oloja Olanrewaju Temitayo, (Director Gender) Samira A Usman, (Director Protocol) Hon. Haruna Dahiru Bindawa and Director External Affairs Hon. Muhammed Abubakar Shingekomen.

STAY WITH IGBERE TV. AFRICA'S NO1 COMMUNITY TV.

https://igberetvnews.com/1364925/breaking-atiku-moves-contest-president-2023-makes-18-appointments-photos/
Re: Atiku Moves To Contest For President In 2023, Makes 18 Appointment by Wisdomkosi(m): 5:27pm On Sep 17, 2020

1 Share

Re: Atiku Moves To Contest For President In 2023, Makes 18 Appointment by Tyrant28: 7:06pm On Sep 17, 2020
angry
Re: Atiku Moves To Contest For President In 2023, Makes 18 Appointment by bolaayenimo: 7:09pm On Sep 17, 2020
I pity Tinubu because Atiku will defeat him anyday

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Moves To Contest For President In 2023, Makes 18 Appointment by rummmy: 7:11pm On Sep 17, 2020
Re: Atiku Moves To Contest For President In 2023, Makes 18 Appointment by Racoon(m): 7:25pm On Sep 17, 2020
Atiku shouldnt contest any election in Nigeria again.The old brigade of politicians should now allow the likes of NOI, Akinwunmi Adeshina, Pat Utomi etc to make their inputs in the interim if Nigeria really wants to make an impact.Imagine where we are @ 60years of disjointed nationhood.

The restructuring promised by all those who ruled this nation has never saw the light of the day.This is simply because the structural, economic, constitutional & geographical foundation of this nation is grossly faulty & skewed.Unless this is corrected, this nation will continue to run in circles.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Moves To Contest For President In 2023, Makes 18 Appointment by Arrewa: 7:26pm On Sep 17, 2020
Racoon:
Atiku dont contest any election in Nigeria again.These old brigade of politicians should now allow the likes of NOI, Akinwunmi Adeshina, Pat Utomi etc to make their inputs in the interim if Nigeria even wants to make an impact.Imagine where we are @ 60years of disjointed nationhood.

The restructuring promised by all those who ruled this nation have never saw the light of the day.This is simply because the structural, economic, constitutional & geographical foundation of this nation is grossly faulty & skewed.Unless this is corrected, this nation will continue to run in circles.
Racoon... You are a well known anti APC on Nairaland.

You praise anything PDP and Condem anything that has to do with APC

You are always scouting for any negative news About Apc to post on Nairaland.

You are a well known bigot who go about insulting the north on Nairaland.

Your aim is to make people hate APC.

You have forgotten that this same Apc will give us chance to elect Osibanjo who is going be one of the most smartest president we will ever have in this country.

Stop pretending we all know you are a very strong agent of PDP on Nairaland.

But trust me... You will fail..!

2023 I will campaign for Osibanjo/Elrufai not only here on Nairaland but in my state kano.

We need intelligent people to pilot the affair of this country!

Osibanjo/Elrufai will beat Atiku hands down!

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Atiku Moves To Contest For President In 2023, Makes 18 Appointment by LegendHero(m): 7:26pm On Sep 17, 2020
bolaayenimo:

Lol. Pitying Tinubu when you should be crying for the injustice PDP meted against the Igbos by denying them once again the chance to be the presidential flag bearer.

Again you guys will Atikukate in 2023 and play the second fiddle as you have always done since Azikwe.

Well, the electorate will decide in 2023 who to vote for between either Atiku in PDP and Tinubu/Osinbajo in APC.

37 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Atiku Moves To Contest For President In 2023, Makes 18 Appointment by swtdrms(m): 7:27pm On Sep 17, 2020
Time for Igbos to start jubilation, that's what they've been waiting for long time ago.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Moves To Contest For President In 2023, Makes 18 Appointment by Hofbrauhaus(m): 7:30pm On Sep 17, 2020
Atiku relax yourself na

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Moves To Contest For President In 2023, Makes 18 Appointment by landforeast(m): 7:40pm On Sep 17, 2020
That is the game
To toss the leadership from one Northerner to Another while the South Keep been divided.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Moves To Contest For President In 2023, Makes 18 Appointment by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 17, 2020
My household would rather vote Atiku or any other northerner than vote Tinubu.

Spits on Bullion van money launderer.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Moves To Contest For President In 2023, Makes 18 Appointment by LegendHero(m): 7:48pm On Sep 17, 2020
Arrewa:

Osibanjo/Elrufai will beat Atiku hands down!

As it stand, Atiku cannot defeat the combination of Osinbajo and El-Rufai ticket in 2023.

Osinbajo will clear the SW with bloc vote while El-Rufai will do the magic in the NW coz people see him as a performer in the North.

The middle belt is always 50/50 but might tilt to Osinbajo looking at the Kwara/Kogi factor and also the fact that Osinbajo is a Christian. He will definitely appeal to the Benue/Plateau axis.

The SS will vote PDP normally but I’m sure Osinbajo will get nothing less than 35% of the vote looking at his record and the fact that even Buhari got close to that margin in 2019 elections.

The SE will Atikukate as usual, so no comment on those.

NE will go the way of Atiku naturally. Although an El-Rufai vice should get some votes there too.

That’s my own take!

27 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Atiku Moves To Contest For President In 2023, Makes 18 Appointment by joelbooks: 7:54pm On Sep 17, 2020
atikulators over to you

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Moves To Contest For President In 2023, Makes 18 Appointment by adekolaelect(m): 7:59pm On Sep 17, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Have you pity yourself from the Emotional problem The Tinubu ambition has put you to ? You failed to pity your people that always play the fiddle in Nigeria politics ? You were the slave to PDP for many years but nothing to show for it than sideline but you can pity someone that have be a current political game player since 1999 till date ? You need orientations .

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Atiku Moves To Contest For President In 2023, Makes 18 Appointment by Enudapan: 8:03pm On Sep 17, 2020
Nna eh! No qualms

1 Like

Re: Atiku Moves To Contest For President In 2023, Makes 18 Appointment by Christistruth00: 8:04pm On Sep 17, 2020
LegendHero:

Lol. Pitying Tinubu when you should be crying for the injustice PDP meted against the Igbos by denying them once again the chance to be the presidential flag bearer.

Again you guys will Atikukate in 2023 and play the second fiddle as you have always done since Azikwe.

Well, the electorate will decide in 2023 who to vote for between either Atiku in PDP and Tinubu/Osinbajo in APC.

Isn't PDP zoning Presidency to South East again?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Moves To Contest For President In 2023, Makes 18 Appointment by LegendHero(m): 8:11pm On Sep 17, 2020
Christistruth00:

Isn't PDP zoning Presidency to South East again?

The SE‘ners are not interested in presidency. They have only one goal and that is to stop Tinubu from running for president.

Hence, they will Atikukate anytime any day. I hope Peter Obi is not sidelined as VP this time around coz Dave Umahi might be the chosen one for Atiku to use as his running mate.

Let’s see how it unfolds.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Moves To Contest For President In 2023, Makes 18 Appointment by ImmaculateJOE(m): 8:17pm On Sep 17, 2020
Dead on Arrival...

I hope he's not relying on Igbo votes across the nation, because we are determined more than ever to have a shut at presidency...

Igbo presidency or nothing for PDP...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Moves To Contest For President In 2023, Makes 18 Appointment by ImmaculateJOE(m): 8:30pm On Sep 17, 2020
LegendHero:

As it stand, Atiku cannot defeat the combination of Osinbajo and El-Rufai ticket in 2023.

Osinbajo will clear the SW with bloc vote while El-Rufai will do the magic in the NW coz people see him as a performer in the North.

The middle belt is always 50/50 but might tilt to Osinbajo looking at the Kwara/Kogi factor and also the fact that Osinbajo is a Christian. He will definitely appeal to the Benue/Plateau axis.

The SS will vote PDP normally but I’m sure Osinbajo will get nothing less than 35% of the vote looking at his record and the fact that even Buhari got close to that margin in 2019 elections.

NE will go the way of Atiku naturally. Although an El-Rufai vice should get some votes there too.

That’s my own take!

Hahaha, you make me laugh ... El Rufai....?

El Rufai will devalue and de-market Osinbanjo.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Moves To Contest For President In 2023, Makes 18 Appointment by LegendHero(m): 8:36pm On Sep 17, 2020
ImmaculateJOE:

Hahaha, you make me laugh ... El Rufai....?

El Rufai will devalue and de-market Osinbanjo.

Devalue Osinbajo where? The North or the South?

If you mean the North, you are kidding coz the ways of the North is different from the South. If you check for the top 3 performing governors in the North, El-Rufai will be one of them.

In the South (West), El-Rufai cannot demarket Osinbajo here so be rest assured and the middle belt will be split but I think Plateau/Benue will be the only place where the de-marketing can work.

We Southerners always think all this name calling and hate matters in the North. If you like de-market El-Rufai a million times by writing petition and abusing the Fulanis, it won’t stop them from liking him or voting for him.

That’s my own thinking. When you say de-market, which zone exactly are you referencing? Do you mean all geo-political zones?

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Moves To Contest For President In 2023, Makes 18 Appointment by Flexherbal(m): 8:43pm On Sep 17, 2020
Alright!
Re: Atiku Moves To Contest For President In 2023, Makes 18 Appointment by Lipscomb(m): 8:47pm On Sep 17, 2020
grin
adekolaelect:
Have you pity yourself from the Emotional problem The Tinubu ambition has put you to ? You failed to pity your people that always play the fiddle in Nigeria politics ? You were the slave to PDP for many years but nothing to show for it than sideline but you can pity someone that have be a current political game player since 1999 till date ? You need orientations .

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Moves To Contest For President In 2023, Makes 18 Appointment by Javierleon(m): 8:49pm On Sep 17, 2020
NK said he is not a Nigerian
Re: Atiku Moves To Contest For President In 2023, Makes 18 Appointment by Anyiamaka: 8:50pm On Sep 17, 2020
Atiku can now win. Nigerians will vote any party but certainly not APC. Buhari really messed Nigeria up. I wonder why the national assembly does not want to impeach him and why the military is tolerating the whole mess....even the officers from the south!
Shame!

Idiots can vote for APC on sat in Edo gubernatorial elections
Re: Atiku Moves To Contest For President In 2023, Makes 18 Appointment by ImmaculateJOE(m): 8:54pm On Sep 17, 2020
LegendHero:

Devalue Osinbajo where? The North or the South?

If you mean the North, you are kidding coz the ways of the North is different from the South. If you check for the top 3 performing governors in the North, El-Rufai will be one of them.

In the South (West), El-Rufai cannot demarket Osinbajo here so be rest assured and the middle belt will be split but I think Plateau/Benue will be the only place where the de-marketing can work.

We Southerners always think all this name calling and hate matters in the North. If you like de-market El-Rufai a million times by writing petition and abusing the Fulanis, it won’t stop them from liking him or voting for him.

That’s my own thinking. When you say de-market, which zone exactly are you referencing? Do you mean all geo-political zones?

South West is the real place where El Rufai will do a damage to Osinbanjo..

True Omoluabi won't accept personalities like el Rufai running things with their beloved Son..

Osinbanjo won't make the mistake of choosing el Rufai as his running mate...

Mind you, I'm Igbo... a pro-PDP, but I will prefer Osinbanjo to any northern candidate PDP will produce so far as personalities like el Rufai is not close to the presidency....

1 Like

Re: Atiku Moves To Contest For President In 2023, Makes 18 Appointment by OhBiafra: 8:55pm On Sep 17, 2020
LegendHero:

That’s my own take!
Election is three years away and you guys have already started making useless calculations already. That is what you always do, how to develop the nation is none of your business

1 Like

Re: Atiku Moves To Contest For President In 2023, Makes 18 Appointment by LegendHero(m): 8:57pm On Sep 17, 2020
OhBiafra:
Election is three years away and you guys have already started making useless calculations already. That is what you always do, how to develop the nation is none of your business

What should I have been doing to develop the nation?

Please tell me what you have been doing so I can emulate you.

I’m waiting!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Moves To Contest For President In 2023, Makes 18 Appointment by LegendHero(m): 8:57pm On Sep 17, 2020
ImmaculateJOE:

True Omoluabi won't accept personalities like el Rufai running things with their beloved Son..

Okay!
Re: Atiku Moves To Contest For President In 2023, Makes 18 Appointment by Sammy07: 9:01pm On Sep 17, 2020
ImmaculateJOE:

Mind you, I'm Igbo... a pro-PDP, but I will prefer Osinbanjo to any northern candidate PDP will produce so far as personalities like el Rufai is not close to the presidency....

Hope you know that SW will give bloc votes to any Yoruba on the ballot.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Moves To Contest For President In 2023, Makes 18 Appointment by Anyiamaka: 9:02pm On Sep 17, 2020
LegendHero:

That’s my own take!

You don't know politics. EL Rufai will fail first in Kaduna and he cannot win any northern state. Not one state!
You don't know politics if dont know that APC messed up the opportunity Nigerians gave them which is now grossly regrettable with the majority shouting "bring back our corruption ".
You don't know politics if you don't know that if election is conducted today, Atiku will beat Buhari black and blue.
You don't know politics if you dont know that it is easier for Tinubu to be on the 2023 APC ticket than it is for Osibanjo.
I can go on and on but in summary- you don't know politics

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jeff Bezoz And Prof Uju Anya Trade Words As She Berates Queen Elizabeth II / IDPs To Vote In Camps In Niger – INEC / Tinubu’s Foreign Doctors Arrive In Nigeria As He Sneaks Into Lagos For Follow-up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.