Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Edo: Heavy Security, As INEC Begins Distribution Of Sensitive Materials (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo: Heavy Security, As INEC Begins Distribution Of Sensitive Materials (Photos) (37192 Views)

Circular To Stop The Leakage Of Sensitive Official Documents / Anambra Election: INEC Begins Distribution Of Sensitive Materials To 21 LGAs / Ondo2020: Heavy Security, As INEC Begins Distribution Of Sensitive Materials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo: Heavy Security, As INEC Begins Distribution Of Sensitive Materials (Photos) by AngelGabriel95: 6:36pm On Sep 17, 2020
Insensitive Police distributing sensitive materials. Nigeria is a joke

1 Like

Re: Edo: Heavy Security, As INEC Begins Distribution Of Sensitive Materials (Photos) by Sahban1: 6:37pm On Sep 17, 2020
Am expecting Inec to work towards free and fair election and security should also do there job as expected.

1 Like

Re: Edo: Heavy Security, As INEC Begins Distribution Of Sensitive Materials (Photos) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 17, 2020
sad But there isn't much security to hold the North together,spits on the Nigerian Force,their logos and uniforms. sad

3 Likes

Re: Edo: Heavy Security, As INEC Begins Distribution Of Sensitive Materials (Photos) by uthlaw: 6:37pm On Sep 17, 2020
the most useless country to be on Earth,no security deploy to southern kaduna but for election!

4 Likes

Re: Edo: Heavy Security, As INEC Begins Distribution Of Sensitive Materials (Photos) by Franktom247(m): 6:38pm On Sep 17, 2020
The kind police i saw today ehnn they were imported not the regular skiny guys these were well built and well armed guys i pity who them send to snatch ballot box better go return money or reject that job

3 Likes

Re: Edo: Heavy Security, As INEC Begins Distribution Of Sensitive Materials (Photos) by Nchenches: 6:39pm On Sep 17, 2020
Edo state- where Islam from north meets Christianity in the South.

It’s gonna be an epic clash in contemporary Nigeria whose president is gunning for a Nigeria of Islamic Sharia criminal justice system to be used all over the country.

2 Likes

Re: Edo: Heavy Security, As INEC Begins Distribution Of Sensitive Materials (Photos) by Jimmy17(m): 6:40pm On Sep 17, 2020
Deploying the military for the work of police and need nscdcd is totally wrong
Re: Edo: Heavy Security, As INEC Begins Distribution Of Sensitive Materials (Photos) by manunitedbabes: 6:41pm On Sep 17, 2020
Chimoooo you no that time u came back from school week days and discovered they are cooking rice heyyy over happy go d worry you that's how this Edo election go be

PDP I d with u

2 Likes

Re: Edo: Heavy Security, As INEC Begins Distribution Of Sensitive Materials (Photos) by UDUJ(m): 6:42pm On Sep 17, 2020
cheesy grin cheesy This my state's governorship election is beginning to look like Third World War cheesy

1 Like

Re: Edo: Heavy Security, As INEC Begins Distribution Of Sensitive Materials (Photos) by West2019(m): 6:43pm On Sep 17, 2020
Good since our men are involved no sharking. God bless Nigeria army
God bless Edo state
God bless Obasike
God bless Nigeria
God punished our corrupt politician's
Re: Edo: Heavy Security, As INEC Begins Distribution Of Sensitive Materials (Photos) by Juliusmomoh: 6:43pm On Sep 17, 2020
JAMO4REAL1:
let the war start from Edo oduduwa republic all the way
There will be no war in jesus name.. Coward
Re: Edo: Heavy Security, As INEC Begins Distribution Of Sensitive Materials (Photos) by UDUJ(m): 6:44pm On Sep 17, 2020
Homeboiy:
It’s like we are in a war scene in Benin City

3 armored cars

I know you are in Benin city. Please stay safe bro. This election looks like it's gonna be bloody.

1 Like

Re: Edo: Heavy Security, As INEC Begins Distribution Of Sensitive Materials (Photos) by captainamiedi1: 6:46pm On Sep 17, 2020
All these security personnel are there for their own share. when you give them the right money, they will rig it for you. if you think they are there to protect anything, you lie.
Re: Edo: Heavy Security, As INEC Begins Distribution Of Sensitive Materials (Photos) by Nchenches: 6:47pm On Sep 17, 2020
Jimmy17:
Deploying the military for the work of police and need nscdcd is totally wrong

Military in civil elections because PMB cabal is misusing Nigeria army in its conquest of rest of Nigeria through FALSIFICATION of election results.

2 Likes

Re: Edo: Heavy Security, As INEC Begins Distribution Of Sensitive Materials (Photos) by TinubuGoQuench(f): 6:48pm On Sep 17, 2020
After Saturday OSHIOMHOLE and Ize-Thief will become history!

3 Likes

Re: Edo: Heavy Security, As INEC Begins Distribution Of Sensitive Materials (Photos) by JaycobJJ(m): 6:48pm On Sep 17, 2020
this is totally sserious��
Re: Edo: Heavy Security, As INEC Begins Distribution Of Sensitive Materials (Photos) by 4tomandchi: 6:48pm On Sep 17, 2020
Edo Vote wisely
Edo Vote continuity
Edo Vote Obaseki
#Edoforpeace!!!

4 Likes

Re: Edo: Heavy Security, As INEC Begins Distribution Of Sensitive Materials (Photos) by Homeboiy: 6:50pm On Sep 17, 2020
UDUJ:

I know you are in Benin city. Please stay safe bro. This election looks like it's gonna be bloody.

Thanks for the advice bro
Re: Edo: Heavy Security, As INEC Begins Distribution Of Sensitive Materials (Photos) by Prechgold1180(m): 6:50pm On Sep 17, 2020
Those fucking bitch ass police just embarrassed me not too long

Roughandled me at the ever busy UBA
Pushed me into their van
Took me to their station
Accused me of being part of external election thug
They accused me of working for a politician
Took me to their useless station

bleeped Dem all
Bleep BUhari
Bleep Nigeria
Bleep lord luggard

Bleep oshiomole
Bleep Abba kyari
Bleep Everything that has to do with Edo state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo: Heavy Security, As INEC Begins Distribution Of Sensitive Materials (Photos) by BigBashiru: 6:53pm On Sep 17, 2020
uthlaw:
the most useless country to be on Earth,no security deploy to southern kaduna but for election!

Its terrible

1 Like

Re: Edo: Heavy Security, As INEC Begins Distribution Of Sensitive Materials (Photos) by lexy2014: 6:53pm On Sep 17, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:
Driving in Benin this week has been hectic. Police check points every single pole, causing traffic gridlock on all the roads

I just hope the intimidation won't result in voter apathy

That's Nigeria for u, deploying resources where they are least needed

2 Likes

Re: Edo: Heavy Security, As INEC Begins Distribution Of Sensitive Materials (Photos) by Igbodicool(m): 6:54pm On Sep 17, 2020
North destroying North. God help his people.
Re: Edo: Heavy Security, As INEC Begins Distribution Of Sensitive Materials (Photos) by BigBashiru: 6:55pm On Sep 17, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
Ancient and local way of election

Nigerians don't want to upgrade to modernized electronic voting with a central view where the public can watch as their votes count

Tinubu always like the local way so he could rig

Very ancient, local and ineffective
Re: Edo: Heavy Security, As INEC Begins Distribution Of Sensitive Materials (Photos) by Pavillon: 6:55pm On Sep 17, 2020
even the coup in mali sef no see this amount of soldiers angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Edo: Heavy Security, As INEC Begins Distribution Of Sensitive Materials (Photos) by hayatulimisticor(m): 6:55pm On Sep 17, 2020
I believe plagiarism is unprofessional!

In need of a writer ??!
Hmu !
WhatsApp- 07012608663
Calls- 08058266163

Let's talk business!
Re: Edo: Heavy Security, As INEC Begins Distribution Of Sensitive Materials (Photos) by BigBashiru: 6:56pm On Sep 17, 2020
There are 36 state governors in Nigeria - and none can transform their state to be a first world state within 4 years?? Shame!!

2 Likes

Re: Edo: Heavy Security, As INEC Begins Distribution Of Sensitive Materials (Photos) by Alaska90(m): 6:57pm On Sep 17, 2020
Homeboiy:

It was discovered by the Portuguese traders

It’s a Portuguese word for straight road.

Ask yourself how can Portuguese traders discovered a place existed with Bini people living there before they came?

Same with "Mungo park discovered river Niger" when there were African people already living by the river side long before he came from Scotland.

Africans educate yourself and STOP White people brain washing you!

1 Like

Re: Edo: Heavy Security, As INEC Begins Distribution Of Sensitive Materials (Photos) by omoiyamayor(m): 6:57pm On Sep 17, 2020
Malpractice is about to go down lol,Liegeria
Re: Edo: Heavy Security, As INEC Begins Distribution Of Sensitive Materials (Photos) by BigBashiru: 6:58pm On Sep 17, 2020
Alaska90:

Ask yourself how can Portuguese traders discovered a place existed with Bini people living there before they came?

Same with "Mungo park discovered river Niger" when there were African people already living by the river side long before he came from Scotland.

Africans educate yourself and STOP White people brain washing you!

I agree with you! BBC is propagating the same BS today always portraying Africa as destitute and British men as the white saviour.
Re: Edo: Heavy Security, As INEC Begins Distribution Of Sensitive Materials (Photos) by Mindofhisown: 7:01pm On Sep 17, 2020
Discovered as how? Simply tell us it was coined from the Portuguese words ' straight road ' and it became popular among the indigenes

It was discovered by the Portuguese traders

It’s a Portuguese word for straight road.
Re: Edo: Heavy Security, As INEC Begins Distribution Of Sensitive Materials (Photos) by Epiphany2020: 7:01pm On Sep 17, 2020
JAMO4REAL1:
let the war start from Edo oduduwa republic all the way
oduduwa is from edo state. He was on exile and went to ife. Go and read your history very well
Re: Edo: Heavy Security, As INEC Begins Distribution Of Sensitive Materials (Photos) by subcbouy: 7:01pm On Sep 17, 2020
Ironically ballot papers are more precious to protect than lives in southern Kaduna. A common paper, police will observe sleepless night with a routine guard.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Tunde Bakare Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form / PDP’s Great Betrayal And The Choice Before The APC - Femi Fani-Kayode / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets Ramaphosa, Advisory Council Over South African Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.