Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,399 members, 7,819,424 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

It's Been All Talk And No Do, Why Can't We Have A Nairaland Themed Crazy Party? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / It's Been All Talk And No Do, Why Can't We Have A Nairaland Themed Crazy Party? (355 Views)

Can't We Have An Agent's Abroad That Does This For "JAPA " Purposes? / Zzor (A Nairaland Male Pretending Go Be A Female) Apologies / Whatsapp Adult-themed Group For Matured Minds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Been All Talk And No Do, Why Can't We Have A Nairaland Themed Crazy Party? by sydneyboss(m): 7:40pm On Sep 17, 2020
I've been seeing so many topics on nairaland, hook up, single and matured and I'm yet to see any one make any impact... Maybe due to less interest from the ladies or are they shy ?

Why can't we utilize our youthful age, create an impact on ourselves, sexually, educationally, career wise?

Have some great parties or hangouts, mix with people of different ideologies? We could go far in helping one another ..

What do y'all think? From the comments I will create a group where we can all come together to better ourselves.
Re: It's Been All Talk And No Do, Why Can't We Have A Nairaland Themed Crazy Party? by emeijeh(m): 7:41pm On Sep 17, 2020
Amidst Coro??!!!!!!!
Re: It's Been All Talk And No Do, Why Can't We Have A Nairaland Themed Crazy Party? by goodmorning40: 7:45pm On Sep 17, 2020
Why can't we utilize our youthful age, create an impact on ourselves, sexually, educationally, career wise?

. [/quote]

Why sexually come be your first priority?
I am thinking something
Re: It's Been All Talk And No Do, Why Can't We Have A Nairaland Themed Crazy Party? by Righteousness89(m): 7:59pm On Sep 17, 2020
You wanna Destroy and Shatter yourself and others in Sexual Immorality!
Young man! That's a very Dangerous Part to tow!

The days are Evil..
Look for Something Productive to Engage in..

Most Importantly Surrender to Jesus! There is no more time!

Re: It's Been All Talk And No Do, Why Can't We Have A Nairaland Themed Crazy Party? by sydneyboss(m): 8:03pm On Sep 17, 2020
Righteousness89:
You wanna Destroy and Shatter yourself and others in Sexual Immorality!
Young man! That's a very Dangerous Part to tow!

The days are Evil..
Look for Something Productive to Engage in..

Most Importantly Surrender to Jesus! There is no more time!

Please keep your righteousness to yourself, stop being a nuisance

1 Like

Re: It's Been All Talk And No Do, Why Can't We Have A Nairaland Themed Crazy Party? by sydneyboss(m): 8:03pm On Sep 17, 2020
goodmorning40:

Why sexually come be your first priority?
I am thinking something

Depends on your mindset
Re: It's Been All Talk And No Do, Why Can't We Have A Nairaland Themed Crazy Party? by Righteousness89(m): 8:07pm On Sep 17, 2020
sydneyboss:

Okay! You call the way to Life Nuisance!

At least you Have Heard!
Re: It's Been All Talk And No Do, Why Can't We Have A Nairaland Themed Crazy Party? by sydneyboss(m): 8:09pm On Sep 17, 2020
Righteousness89:

Okay! You call the way to Life Nuisance!

At least you Have Heard!

What are you doing in a romance session Mr righteousness, stop deceiving yourself
Re: It's Been All Talk And No Do, Why Can't We Have A Nairaland Themed Crazy Party? by Righteousness89(m): 8:10pm On Sep 17, 2020
sydneyboss:

What are you doing in a romance session Mr righteousness, stop deceiving yourself
I Am Here to Tell you the Truth
Re: It's Been All Talk And No Do, Why Can't We Have A Nairaland Themed Crazy Party? by dingbang(m): 8:13pm On Sep 17, 2020
sydneyboss:

cheesy
Re: It's Been All Talk And No Do, Why Can't We Have A Nairaland Themed Crazy Party? by sydneyboss(m): 8:15pm On Sep 17, 2020
Righteousness89:

Like I said, keep deceiving yourself
Re: It's Been All Talk And No Do, Why Can't We Have A Nairaland Themed Crazy Party? by dan4oster120(m): 9:59pm On Sep 17, 2020
why are you guys always very unruly in our communications with one another,it not fair,you know you could be mute forever wherever you might appear on social media for doing that...the innocent guy just gave a very important suggestion,instead of we all to concur or object to his suggestion in a palatable manner,i see guys talking sooooooo unruly....please let be warn on the usage of our words

1 Like

Re: It's Been All Talk And No Do, Why Can't We Have A Nairaland Themed Crazy Party? by sydneyboss(m): 6:33am On Sep 18, 2020
dan4oster120:
why are you guys always very unruly in our communications with one another,it not fair,you know you could be mute forever wherever you might appear on social media for doing that...the innocent guy just gave a very important suggestion,instead of we all to concur or object to his suggestion in a palatable manner,i see guys talking sooooooo unruly....please let be warn on the usage of our words

Thanks a lot
Re: It's Been All Talk And No Do, Why Can't We Have A Nairaland Themed Crazy Party? by Powermind: 2:48pm On Sep 20, 2020
sydneyboss:

Apt wink

1 Like

Re: It's Been All Talk And No Do, Why Can't We Have A Nairaland Themed Crazy Party? by Yodexy: 6:00pm On Sep 21, 2020
Righteousness89:

Yes preach the truth.

1 Like

Re: It's Been All Talk And No Do, Why Can't We Have A Nairaland Themed Crazy Party? by sydneyboss(m): 7:06am On Sep 22, 2020
Yodexy:

grin go ashawo house go preach the truth.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

University Of Port Harcourt Alumini / What's To Be Done At This Moment??? / Valentine's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.