Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,579 members, 7,837,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

I Saw Angel Michael Descend From Heaven Saying "I'm Here To Protect You" - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Saw Angel Michael Descend From Heaven Saying "I'm Here To Protect You" (2515 Views)

Saying "I'm Born Again " Is Boastful / I Saw Angel Michael This Morning By 5 / RCCG Pastor Mike Nwanegbo: "God Banned Friend’s Wife From Heaven Over Tithe" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Saw Angel Michael Descend From Heaven Saying "I'm Here To Protect You" by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:08am On Sep 26, 2020
donnie:
ESAU= EDOM= ROME= BABYLON= RED DRAGON= CHRISTIANITY+JUDAISM+ISLAM etc.= WHITE MAN+Foolish reprobate black Israelites.

EDOM shall not escape judgement. ESAU'S punishment will come in one day, GBAM.

Revelation 18:8
“Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is YAHUAH ELOHIYM who judgeth her.”

Malachi 1:4
Edom may say, “Though we have been crushed, we will rebuild the ruins.”
But this is what YAHUAH says: “They may build, but I will demolish. They will be called the Wicked Land, a people always under the wrath of YAHUAH. 5 You will see it with your own eyes and say, ‘Great is YAHUAH—even beyond the borders of Israel!’

Ezekiel 1:26-27 (KJV)

And above the firmament that was over their heads was the likeness of a throne, as the appearance of a sapphire stone: and upon the likeness of the throne was the likeness as the appearance of a man above upon it.
And I saw as the colour of amber, as the appearance of fire round about within it, from the appearance of his loins even upward, and from the appearance of his loins even downward, I saw as it were the appearance of fire, and it had brightness round about.

Re: I Saw Angel Michael Descend From Heaven Saying "I'm Here To Protect You" by donnie(m): 9:44am On Sep 26, 2020
jesusjnr2020:

Ezekiel 1:26-27 (KJV)

And above the firmament that was over their heads was the likeness of a throne, as the appearance of a sapphire stone: and upon the likeness of the throne was the likeness as the appearance of a man above upon it.
And I saw as the colour of amber, as the appearance of fire round about within it, from the appearance of his loins even upward, and from the appearance of his loins even downward, I saw as it were the appearance of fire, and it had brightness round about.

This is the colour of the radiance of fire... real amber... You black thick-lipped whiteman-worshipping Israelite. And that your so-called white Jesus is nothing close to amber.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Saw Angel Michael Descend From Heaven Saying "I'm Here To Protect You" by hakeem4(m): 11:47am On Sep 26, 2020
Stop taking alcohol before going to bed bro

3 Likes

Re: I Saw Angel Michael Descend From Heaven Saying "I'm Here To Protect You" by CAPSLOCKED: 11:49am On Sep 26, 2020
hakeem4:

ALCOHOL ALONE CAN'T PROVIDE SUCH TRIPS. HE MUST HAVE HAD MORE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw Angel Michael Descend From Heaven Saying "I'm Here To Protect You" by jesusjnr2020(m): 12:12pm On Sep 26, 2020
hakeem4:

CAPSLOCKED:

ALCOHOL ALONE CAN'T PROVIDE SUCH TRIPS. HE MUST HAVE HAD MORE.

Wow!

Caplocked's actually in the spirit, because I was high on Something much more than alcohol or any of the stuffs you guys take to get high... It is called the Holy Spirit, but I doubt you both would be able to comprehend it.

John 14:17
Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
Re: I Saw Angel Michael Descend From Heaven Saying "I'm Here To Protect You" by Xmuslim: 6:52am On Sep 27, 2020
jesusjnr2020:

Wow!

Caplocked's actually in the spirit, because I was high on Something much more than alcohol or any of the stuffs you guys take to get high... It is called the Holy Spirit, but I doubt you both would be able to comprehend it.

John 14:17
Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

snap out of illusion my dear friend
Re: I Saw Angel Michael Descend From Heaven Saying "I'm Here To Protect You" by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:54am On Sep 27, 2020
Xmuslim:
snap out of illusion my dear friend
Yeah I hear you loud and clear.

So you don't exist, Lol!
Re: I Saw Angel Michael Descend From Heaven Saying "I'm Here To Protect You" by donnie(m): 11:39am On Sep 27, 2020
Tell me, how did Noah know the difference between clean and unclean animals if the law only began with Moses at Mt. Sainai? Did you know the Children of Israel kept the Shabbat before receiving the commandments at Sainai?

Re: I Saw Angel Michael Descend From Heaven Saying "I'm Here To Protect You" by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:55am On Sep 28, 2020
donnie:

This is the colour of the radiance of fire... real amber... You black thick-lipped whiteman-worshipping Israelite. And that your so-called white Jesus is nothing close to amber.
Those look like bleached black skins to me, different color patches. If you're not color blind, a deviation from their original skin color which is dark-brown. It makes them look whiter or fairer than their original skin color, just as those who apply bleaching cream often look.

But meanwhile you can continue worshipping your black Jesus which you created in your own skin color.

Re: I Saw Angel Michael Descend From Heaven Saying "I'm Here To Protect You" by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:57am On Sep 29, 2020
Brachaa:
Amen.
Halleluyah!
Re: I Saw Angel Michael Descend From Heaven Saying "I'm Here To Protect You" by donnie(m): 7:50pm On Sep 29, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
Those look like bleached black skins to me, different color patches. If you're not color blind, a deviation from their original skin color which is dark-brown. It makes them look whiter or fairer than their original skin color, just as those who apply bleaching cream often look.

But meanwhile you can continue worshipping your black Jesus which you created in your own skin color.

Yes this depiction of the BLACK MESSIAH is more accurate than the white devil we were taught to worship from birth. And you wonder why we are unable to come out of whiteman's slavery as a people.

Re: I Saw Angel Michael Descend From Heaven Saying "I'm Here To Protect You" by CodeTemplar: 10:30pm On Sep 29, 2020
peggywebbs:
@jesusjnr2020

St. Michael is known as the Prince of the Heavenly Hosts and the defender of God’s people. According to the Catholic Bible Dictionary, Michael means “Who is like God?”. In the Book of Revelation, “Michael and his angels” battle the dragon, an ancient symbol of the devil, and throw him and his followers out of heaven. Christianity honors him as a patron of the nation of Israel, God’s chosen people of the Old Testament. Today, Michael is still thought of as a guardian of the Church, God’s people of the New Testament.

Source: https://www.catholicapostolatecenter.org/blog/category/st-michael-the-archangel

I think all you need to do is thank God for protecting you. The bible says we battle not against flesh and blood but principalities and powers. And I think for appearance, angels can take on any appearance. The people who mentioned Angel Michael, that is discernment. Anyone who is gifted in discernment will get the identities of any personality they see. It is the Holy Spirit that reveals the true identity, if it was a false appearance, the same Holy Spirit will warn you and you would have rebuked him.

All of these experiences makes us closer to God.

I had a similar experience but I didn't see the Angel Michael. I only heard his name from the mouth of a little boy in a dream. I woke up spelling the name Michael.

We are getting close to the end, we don't know the hour or minute but God has given the children of God the gift to sense the time and seasons. It is near, more and more children of God are getting the messages. It's like a radar, a sign but all it means is for us to continue walking with God, winning souls for Christ and hope that the rapture does not meet us wanting.

Anyway good day.
Dude thinks he is the second Jesus that will take us to heaven... Lol.
Re: I Saw Angel Michael Descend From Heaven Saying "I'm Here To Protect You" by CodeTemplar: 10:42pm On Sep 29, 2020
donnie:

Yes this depiction of the BLACK MESSIAH is more accurate than the white devil we were taught to worship from birth. And you wonder why we are unable to come out of slavery as a people.
You and jesusnr2020 remind me of mudiaga.

Mudiaga was a crazeman in Warri. So along the line they held a craze competition for all craze men. There was a panel of judge comprising mildly crazy people. Some craze came, the panel asked them question and they laughed like crazemen, others did their craziest. When it was mudiaga's turn he asked them to asked him any question. They started with quantum physics and he blasted it. They gave him philosophy he aced it. Complex algebra he made a mince meat of those. At the point the panel of judged were confused among themselves saying what manner of craze be dis one? Out of the blues, mudiaga the craze just pointed his skull and said ''everything dey the kidney, inside the kidney, make una dey ask dey go'' The panel of judges didn't know when they spontaneously jumped and ran off. You and JesusJnr remind me of mudiaga.

1 Like

Re: I Saw Angel Michael Descend From Heaven Saying "I'm Here To Protect You" by jesusjnr2020(m): 5:53am On Oct 01, 2020
CodeTemplar:
Dude thinks he is the second Jesus that will take us to heaven... Lol.
Liar!!!

John 8:44
Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Re: I Saw Angel Michael Descend From Heaven Saying "I'm Here To Protect You" by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:32pm On Oct 02, 2020
donnie:

Yes this depiction of the BLACK MESSIAH is more accurate than the white devil we were taught to worship from birth. And you wonder why we are unable to come out of whiteman's slavery as a people.
There you exposed your ignorance of the portrait I showed you of Jesus because it was actually painted by a little girl of eight years old called Akiane, whose parents were atheists at the time, so nothing like someone being brought up or taught to worship white Jesus from birth there.

In fact the little girl was the one that taught her parents to become worshippers of Jesus because of her fascinating story as she said Jesus was the one that taught her to paint...

So this has nothing to do with sentiments like your black Jesus which you created in your own skin color.

Re: I Saw Angel Michael Descend From Heaven Saying "I'm Here To Protect You" by Kobojunkie: 10:06pm On Oct 02, 2020
Michael is his name in heaven but here on earth he bears the name Jesus, though only JWs knew this but you too can further your research by asking them for better understanding of what you saw and heard in your dream! undecided undecided undecided
His name in heaven is Michael? But we have read of Him supposedly here on earth? undecided undecided

The angel that some refer to as Michael is also the Word of God? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

You people never cease to amaze with the tripe you spew!
Re: I Saw Angel Michael Descend From Heaven Saying "I'm Here To Protect You" by Janosky: 10:24pm On Oct 02, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
I Saw Angel Michael Descend From Heaven Saying "I'm Here To Protect You"

In a dream I saw someone descend from heaven who told me "I'm here to protect you",
but i didn't know who it was until some persons around me said "it's Angel Micheal."

In an instant, i saw him annihilate something troubling me on the spot, which I suppose was of the chief devil Lucifer, because for the archangel to get involved, it has to be Satanic powers of the highest order.

I have seen fallen angels, including Lucifer, demons severally in my dreams, and though I briefly saw the appearance of Jesus also in a dream sometime last year which i shared here in nairaland with my jesusjnr moniker, this was the first time I had ever seen the appearance of any angel of God since the day I was born.

He had brown hair and looked really matured, focused and masculine. I didn't see any wings on Him though, and can't remember seeing any sword or such weapon on him, but he didn't appear to need such as his weapons seemed inbuilt.

After successfully finding a portrait which matched the face of Jesus which I saw in a dream here in Nairaland, through the help of a brother with the moniker, Okcornel, which was also confirmed by several nairalanders, including brother EnthronedbyGod who was led by the Holy Ghost via a vision to the same thread at the same time I was confirming that same portrait, I also tried searching online if I could find any portrait that would match the face and appearance of the archangel I saw to use for this purpose, but unfortunately I couldn't find any.

Maybe I would try and make a sketch of the face I saw myself, to give some here an idea of what Angel Michael looked like, although I doubt if I would be able do it much justice even though his appearance is still vivid in mind, because my drawing skills should be very rusty now after abandoning it for a very long time, but with God nothing shall be impossible.

In the meantime, if there be anyone here who in all honesty has also seen the appearance of angel Micheal, please come and also share what he looks like so that we can compare.

Psalms 91:10-13 (KJV)

There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.
For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.
They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.
Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.

The year 2020 seem to be a year that carries huge significance as things appear to be happening quickly.

*This is the year the whole world completely stood still for the first time in living history because of a virus. A lot of other strange things appear to be happening at the same time.

*This is the same year I dreamt about the rapture for the first time ever, and I had the second one in barely two months after the first ever one.

*It's also this year I saw the appearance of archangel Michael or any angel of God for the first time in my life, and he said, "i'm here to protect you."

So it appears that the last days Jesus warned us about are surely upon us, but that regardless whatever is happening, whether perilous times or tribulations oh, God's got His own covered, so they have nothing to fear.

It's only those who are not truly His that have something to fear and worry about, because they don't have that security that God alone can give in these last days.

God bless.

Oshogbo and Kwale weed combo go make OP see hallucinations him go call am "Angel Michael"
grin grin grin grin
Re: I Saw Angel Michael Descend From Heaven Saying "I'm Here To Protect You" by jesusjnr2020(m): 2:56am On Oct 03, 2020
Janosky:

Oshogbo and Kwale weed combo go make OP see hallucinations him go call am "Angel Michael"
grin grin grin grin
You must be speaking from experience...

You seem to know a lot about weeds, and the consequences of taking them.

So you know, everyone is not a drug addict like you.
Re: I Saw Angel Michael Descend From Heaven Saying "I'm Here To Protect You" by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:57am On Apr 23, 2021
This is the sort of benefit you stand to gain when you truly yield yourself completely to God.

Maximum protection!

God bless.
Re: I Saw Angel Michael Descend From Heaven Saying "I'm Here To Protect You" by donnie(m): 10:22am On Apr 23, 2021
Re: I Saw Angel Michael Descend From Heaven Saying "I'm Here To Protect You" by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:14pm On Apr 23, 2021
donnie:
You saw another white man?

[img]https://media1./images/81fa692be6af161cfc9ef9ebeb9af0ad/tenor.gif?itemid=4544077[/img]
Is your false black Messiah missing?

He's not here oh.
Re: I Saw Angel Michael Descend From Heaven Saying "I'm Here To Protect You" by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 12, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
I Saw Angel Michael Descend From Heaven Saying "I'm Here To Protect You"

In a dream I saw someone descend from heaven who told me "I'm here to protect you",
but i didn't know who it was until some persons around me said "it's Angel Micheal."

In an instant, i saw him annihilate something troubling me on the spot, which I suppose was of the chief devil Lucifer, because for the archangel to get involved, it has to be Satanic powers of the highest order.

I have seen fallen angels, including Lucifer, demons severally in my dreams, and though I briefly saw the appearance of Jesus also in a dream sometime last year which i shared here in nairaland with my jesusjnr moniker, this was the first time I had ever seen the appearance of any angel of God since the day I was born.

He had brown hair and looked really matured, focused and masculine. I didn't see any wings on Him though, and can't remember seeing any sword or such weapon on him, but he didn't appear to need such as his weapons seemed inbuilt.

After successfully finding a portrait which matched the face of Jesus which I saw in a dream here in Nairaland, through the help of a brother with the moniker, Okcornel, which was also confirmed by several nairalanders, including brother EnthronedbyGod who was led by the Holy Ghost via a vision to the same thread at the same time I was confirming that same portrait, I also tried searching online if I could find any portrait that would match the face and appearance of the archangel I saw to use for this purpose, but unfortunately I couldn't find any.

Maybe I would try and make a sketch of the face I saw myself, to give some here an idea of what Angel Michael looked like, although I doubt if I would be able do it much justice even though his appearance is still vivid in mind, because my drawing skills should be very rusty now after abandoning it for a very long time, but with God nothing shall be impossible.

In the meantime, if there be anyone here who in all honesty has also seen the appearance of angel Micheal, please come and also share what he looks like so that we can compare.

Psalms 91:10-13 (KJV)

There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.
For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.
They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.
Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.

The year 2020 seem to be a year that carries huge significance as things appear to be happening quickly.

*This is the year the whole world completely stood still for the first time in living history because of a virus. A lot of other strange things appear to be happening at the same time.

*This is the same year I dreamt about the rapture for the first time ever, and I had the second one in barely two months after the first ever one.

*It's also this year I saw the appearance of archangel Michael or any angel of God for the first time in my life, and he said, "i'm here to protect you."

So it appears that the last days Jesus warned us about are surely upon us, but that regardless whatever is happening, whether perilous times or tribulations oh, God's got His own covered, so they have nothing to fear.

It's only those who are not truly His that have something to fear and worry about, because they don't have that security that God alone can give in these last days.

God bless.
This mad goat saw angel Michael. grin
Run away from this occultic boy oooo. He needs to be exposed. This boy has sold his soul to the devil..run away.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Memo From Redeemed Christian Church Of God / Atheist Logic / Is The VATICAN Named After A Goddess?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.