Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,550 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Governor Akeredolu Shares Ludo And Slippers To Voters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Akeredolu Shares Ludo And Slippers To Voters (36972 Views)

GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos / 'President Buhari Wore Pam Slippers To Address The Nation Instead Of Shoes' / Barbecued Chicken Served To Voters At Lagos Island (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Akeredolu Shares Ludo And Slippers To Voters by Imustreturn(m): 5:54pm On Sep 18, 2020
- Ondo State election: Gov. Akeredolu shares ludo and slippers to voters.

https://twitter.com/Postsubman/status/1306960528884072448?s=19

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Akeredolu Shares Ludo And Slippers To Voters by Haryour12(m): 5:54pm On Sep 18, 2020
A silver-tongued charlatan and a half-wit society are made for each other! When these two come together in an election, a great disaster happens: Charlatan comes to power!

Even Akeredolu could stoop this low, no surprises though. E dey their blood

6 Likes

Re: Governor Akeredolu Shares Ludo And Slippers To Voters by Siberia01(m): 5:56pm On Sep 18, 2020
cool
Re: Governor Akeredolu Shares Ludo And Slippers To Voters by HeavenlyHolines(m): 6:01pm On Sep 18, 2020
Nigeria politicians ooo,they don see us finish. Another time,na Ayo and chess board them go share. Shame shame shame

107 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Akeredolu Shares Ludo And Slippers To Voters by Joshmodest(m): 6:15pm On Sep 18, 2020
How low can we sink as a country
Ludo and Dunlop , sometimes I think the politicians are happy with our poverty , so they have something to bobo us with !!
Dunlop & Ludo , poverty is a vagabond !!

77 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Governor Akeredolu Shares Ludo And Slippers To Voters by binsanni(m): 6:20pm On Sep 18, 2020
What else do u expect from apc lead government

74 Likes

Re: Governor Akeredolu Shares Ludo And Slippers To Voters by Smile4me01(m): 6:41pm On Sep 18, 2020
is not their fault i blame the electorate

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Akeredolu Shares Ludo And Slippers To Voters by Croccityboi123(m): 6:48pm On Sep 18, 2020
Naija don cast

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu Shares Ludo And Slippers To Voters by Oracleforce: 7:00pm On Sep 18, 2020
Another form of vote-buying....the man should be arrested, arraigned and prosecuted...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Akeredolu Shares Ludo And Slippers To Voters by IamWonderful: 7:00pm On Sep 18, 2020
ok

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu Shares Ludo And Slippers To Voters by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 18, 2020
May salary, he never gree pay

Na to dey share ludo, bread and slippers up and down.

Mad man with white beards

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Akeredolu Shares Ludo And Slippers To Voters by fergie001: 8:43pm On Sep 18, 2020
Sammy07........ludo & slippers man come oooooo grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Me right now:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/12360157_images_jpeg68d5535b971d558f594f10a5affd0a71

10 Likes

Re: Governor Akeredolu Shares Ludo And Slippers To Voters by ThatFairGuy1: 8:46pm On Sep 18, 2020
This is shameful THOUGH IT WAS SHARE IN HIS NAME.

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu Shares Ludo And Slippers To Voters by holsconcept(m): 9:18pm On Sep 18, 2020
Of cos he knows a lot of people are jobless in the state.

14 Likes

Re: Governor Akeredolu Shares Ludo And Slippers To Voters by danilmo: 9:33pm On Sep 18, 2020
EastGold:
May salary, he never gree pay

Na to dey share ludo, bread and slippers up and down.

Mad man with white beards

U don't live in the state.

he's only owing August salary.

na ASUU and asup worker which are less than 3% of the state workforce im dey owe..

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu Shares Ludo And Slippers To Voters by jmoore(m): 9:46pm On Sep 18, 2020
I have given up on Nigeria.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Shares Ludo And Slippers To Voters by ODJ124(m): 9:50pm On Sep 18, 2020
I think this is better than sharing kerosene...
Re: Governor Akeredolu Shares Ludo And Slippers To Voters by danilmo: 10:21pm On Sep 18, 2020
is that Ondo state govt project or does the coutesy bear ODSG ?? That is courtesy from a supporter... stop getting emotional about subtle things.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Shares Ludo And Slippers To Voters by ngeneukwuewuGOAT: 12:06am On Sep 19, 2020
may God punish this man angry

6 Likes

Re: Governor Akeredolu Shares Ludo And Slippers To Voters by Nobody: 12:36am On Sep 19, 2020
danilmo:

U don't live in the state.

he's only owing August salary.

na ASUU and asup worker which are less than 3% of the state workforce im dey owe..

Less than 3% that's why we have to suffer?
When last were the primary school teachers paid?
I don't live where?

You must be stoopeed for defending evil government.
Eediot

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Akeredolu Shares Ludo And Slippers To Voters by FarahAideed: 12:59am On Sep 19, 2020
This is a SAN ooo

6 Likes

Re: Governor Akeredolu Shares Ludo And Slippers To Voters by danilmo: 1:43am On Sep 19, 2020
EastGold:

Less than 3% that's why we have to suffer? When last were the primary school teachers paid? I don't live where?
You must be stoopeed for defending evil government. Eediot
And u have to call me ediot for stating facts?? U see ur self , ure asking me wen last primary teacher got paid?? Both Sec nd primary school teachers are waiting for August salary...
Carry ur bitter soul away biko. bloody ipob

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Governor Akeredolu Shares Ludo And Slippers To Voters by lanrywest: 4:43am On Sep 19, 2020
Gov Akeredolu knows that most of his people are jobless, ludo is is the game that can keep u busy at home, he shouldnt have added slippers
what of Late ajimobi that shares packed gari and kuli kuli
Apc govenors sha

22 Likes

Re: Governor Akeredolu Shares Ludo And Slippers To Voters by Nobody: 6:59am On Sep 19, 2020
danilmo:

And u have to call me ediot for stating facts?? U see ur self , ure asking me wen last primary teacher got paid?? Both Sec nd primary school teachers are waiting for August salary...
Carry ur bitter soul away biko. bloody ipob

What percentage of their salary did they receive in June, July?
Why has he refused to pay Akungba and poly Ọwọ staff?
Because they are 3% they must not eat.
September 19, you foolishly brag here that he has not paid August salary.
Ọdẹ ni boy yìí sha.
Ọmọ emure Ọwọ ni mi.
Ibo ni ilé Baba ẹ?

May God visit all supporters of evil with evil

33 Likes

Re: Governor Akeredolu Shares Ludo And Slippers To Voters by danilmo: 7:12am On Sep 19, 2020
EastGold:

What percentage of their salary did they receive in June, July?
Why has he refused to pay Akungba and poly Ọwọ staff?
Because they are 3% they must not eat.
September 19, you foolishly brag here that he has not paid August salary.
Ọdẹ ni boy yìí sha.
Ọmọ emure Ọwọ ni mi.
Ibo ni ilé Baba ẹ?

May God visit all supporters of evil with evil

Staying in ondo doesn't make u current .. yes he paid local govt workers some % but he balanced them up before the last payment.. I have people working in primary schools...

yes I said he's yet to pay august contrary to how u painted it as if no workers has collected May salary which I debunked..

So supporting aketi means evil ?? who am I suppose to support ?? Jegede abi agbo?? aketi isn't 100%, he has loopholes but I still give it to him compare to other contestant..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Akeredolu Shares Ludo And Slippers To Voters by Nobody: 7:33am On Sep 19, 2020
danilmo:

Staying in ondo doesn't make u current .. yes he paid local govt workers some % but he balanced them up before the last payment.. I have people working in primary schools...

yes I said he's yet to pay august contrary to how u painted it as if no workers has collected May salary which I debunked..

So supporting aketi means evil ?? who am I suppose to support ?? Jegede abi agbo?? aketi isn't 100%, he has loopholes but I still give it to him compare to other contestant..

Lmao, you lied.
He has not balanced the outstanding of the percentage or half salary he paid.

2. You work in primary school? And you are supporting Akeredolu? You must be a slave.
I know you are lying though.

3. I have not said that you should support Jegede or Agbo. I am only telling you that Akeredolu is anti-people. His second time will bring hardship to your life.
If he's treating those of us working in poly like this, what is the tendency that those of you in primary school will not suffer the same?

4. I am no longer IPOB again? Mumu, anybody who is against APC is IPOB.

36 Likes

Re: Governor Akeredolu Shares Ludo And Slippers To Voters by clockwisereport: 7:37am On Sep 19, 2020
alili

5 Likes

Re: Governor Akeredolu Shares Ludo And Slippers To Voters by danilmo: 7:39am On Sep 19, 2020
EastGold:

Lmao, you lied.
He has not balanced the outstanding of the percentage or half salary he paid.

2. You work in primary school? And you are supporting Akeredolu? You must be a slave.
I know you are lying though.

3. I have not said that you should support Jegede or Agbo. I am only telling you that Akeredolu is anti-people. His second time will bring hardship to your life.
If he's treating those of us working in poly like this, what is the tendency that those of you in primary school will not suffer the same?

4. I am no longer IPOB again? Mumu, anybody who is against APC is IPOB.

Having people working in Primary school means I also work in primary school?? u have comprehension problem and I can't help u...

Ask ur friend in primary school.. I know wen he balanced them,.. see I'm tired of giving u informations.

From telling u wen he paid arrears ,The Last month he paid contrary to how u painted it to b May and co.. see go and sort out ur ignorance... now I'm convinced u don't stay in ondo..
bloody ipob lacking vital information..

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu Shares Ludo And Slippers To Voters by Nobody: 8:16am On Sep 19, 2020
danilmo:

Having people working in Primary school means I also work in primary school?? u have comprehension problem and I can't help u...

Ask ur friend in primary school.. I know wen he balanced them,.. see I'm tired of giving u informations.

From telling u wen he paid arrears ,The Last month he paid contrary to how u painted it to b May and co.. see go and sort out ur ignorance... now I'm convinced u don't stay in ondo..
bloody ipob lacking vital information..

Lol, ọdẹ, ẹrú Babajide.
I even doubt if you are from this state

14 Likes

Re: Governor Akeredolu Shares Ludo And Slippers To Voters by danilmo: 8:41am On Sep 19, 2020
EastGold:

Lol, ọdẹ, ẹrú Babajide.
I even doubt if you are from this state

u can now see for urself how ignorant u are.. Go and get fact before embarassing urself .

with the way u use Ami in ur typing I'm very sure ure an ipob using google translator.

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu Shares Ludo And Slippers To Voters by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 19, 2020
danilmo:

u can now see for urself how ignorant u are.. Go and get fact before embarassing urself .

with the way u use Ami in ur typing I'm very sure ure an ipob using google translator.

Ọdẹ ni boy yìí sha.

I have told you where I come from and where I work in this state.

Where do you work?
Where you stay?

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of Buhari / Wike Commissions Judges Quarters, Names It After SAN / 16 SARS Operatives Indicted For Killings In Five States –presidential Panel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.