Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,374 members, 7,829,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Osinbajo: How FG Delegation To Silicon Valley Benefited Nigerian Startups - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo: How FG Delegation To Silicon Valley Benefited Nigerian Startups (9022 Views)

Osinbajo: How I Learnt Of My Nomination As Buhari’s Running Mate / Osinbajo: How FG Will Finance 2021 Budget / Attacks Against Osinbajo: How 4 Media Firms Apologized Over Fabricated Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo: How FG Delegation To Silicon Valley Benefited Nigerian Startups by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:52am On Sep 19, 2020
Zeemam:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2020/09/how-fg-delegation-to-silicon-valley-benefited-nigerian-startups-by-vp-osinbajo/amp/

The way people tell lies these days is another thing the 10 million was a loan which is going to be paid back
Re: Osinbajo: How FG Delegation To Silicon Valley Benefited Nigerian Startups by Jaqenhghar: 7:02am On Sep 19, 2020
If they are really serious about making IT number one, they need to provide electricity and provide affordable internet
Re: Osinbajo: How FG Delegation To Silicon Valley Benefited Nigerian Startups by SocialJustice: 7:18am On Sep 19, 2020
post=94070282:

First and foremost,
God bless our darling Daddy President Muhammadu Buhari and his amiable Vice president Prof Yemi Osibanjo for all they are doing to make this once battered and looted country work again.

Secondly,
Nobody can deny that there are very serious challenges in the country, particularly in the areas of security, the economy, and standard of living generally. But that is not all there is to Nigeria of today, and those challenges are being addressed very robustly. That hymn says “behind a frowning providence, He hides a smiling face. His purposes will ripen fast, unfolding every hour.” We will surely see an end to the challenges, if we all work together, and eschew hate speeches.

Thirdly,
Again, God bless PMB and STARBOY for all they are doing and still yet to do for our darling nation.
Slow and steady we will get to a land flowing with milk and honey.
We will continue to believe in Nigeria.
There is no other country we can call our own.
Only animals believe that they live in a zoo.
(You can quote this post if you are one of those!)
That is why they behave like swines everywhere online, cursing their lineages!

We will get there.

God bless Nigeria
You really believe Nigeria is working. Poverty has destroyed your ability to make good judgement.
Re: Osinbajo: How FG Delegation To Silicon Valley Benefited Nigerian Startups by herborlore27: 7:24am On Sep 19, 2020
Re: Osinbajo: How FG Delegation To Silicon Valley Benefited Nigerian Startups by pwansunriseteam: 7:30am On Sep 19, 2020
Our own Yabacon Valley is dying because of no Government Support and this ones are visiting Sillicon valley with massive sure from California State Government. We too like to talk in this country without any action.
Re: Osinbajo: How FG Delegation To Silicon Valley Benefited Nigerian Startups by Oketwin(m): 9:06am On Sep 19, 2020
Hypocrisy 9 go kill u.
Re: Osinbajo: How FG Delegation To Silicon Valley Benefited Nigerian Startups by CodeTemplar: 9:22am On Sep 19, 2020
post=94070282:

First and foremost,
God bless our darling Daddy President Muhammadu Buhari and his amiable Vice president Prof Yemi Osibanjo for all they are doing to make this once battered and looted country work again.

Secondly,
Nobody can deny that there are very serious challenges in the country, particularly in the areas of security, the economy, and standard of living generally. But that is not all there is to Nigeria of today, and those challenges are being addressed very robustly. That hymn says “behind a frowning providence, He hides a smiling face. His purposes will ripen fast, unfolding every hour.” We will surely see an end to the challenges, if we all work together, and eschew hate speeches.

Thirdly,
Again, God bless PMB and STARBOY for all they are doing and still yet to do for our darling nation.

We will get there.

God bless Nigeria
Stop the forceful association of the maligned VP with the disastrous P.
We know where your heart is Mr. Cyber Suyaman
Re: Osinbajo: How FG Delegation To Silicon Valley Benefited Nigerian Startups by hmohammed(m): 9:33am On Sep 19, 2020
post=94070282:

First and foremost,

Secondly,

Thirdly,

We will get there.

God bless Nigeria

Now I understand why some people hate you so much. You are one of the reasonable few on this platform. God bless you too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: How FG Delegation To Silicon Valley Benefited Nigerian Startups by DEROX: 10:44am On Sep 19, 2020
anonimi:

Yes he is alive, kissing the asses of the owners of the Fulani Government of Naijeriya, FGN after successfully kissing the asss of the bullion vans godfather who wants to extend his tentacles into Edo, if the people there will be dense enough to allow him.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2026500_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8362681_fbimg1545411727354_jpegee3090bce26c7088d0f17dc67fd5e704
Keep wailing tinubu you will be dissapointed today I go laff you die
Re: Osinbajo: How FG Delegation To Silicon Valley Benefited Nigerian Startups by Wada3: 11:27am On Sep 19, 2020
Very Commendable
Re: Osinbajo: How FG Delegation To Silicon Valley Benefited Nigerian Startups by God1stson(m): 1:22pm On Sep 19, 2020
qovisj0:
My amiable VP weldone Sir
This man should be the president. He understands the language of The industry 4.0.Im Oga still dey industry 1.0 , with an emperor and conquest mentality.
Re: Osinbajo: How FG Delegation To Silicon Valley Benefited Nigerian Startups by Dejyom(m): 1:53pm On Sep 19, 2020
VP Yemi Osinbajo is truly the Chief Economic Technocrat of this Government. He is the driving force behind every new and innovative things the Administration comes up with.
Re: Osinbajo: How FG Delegation To Silicon Valley Benefited Nigerian Startups by Earnonline2: 4:21pm On Sep 19, 2020
Liars
Re: Osinbajo: How FG Delegation To Silicon Valley Benefited Nigerian Startups by ostechno(m): 5:16pm On Sep 19, 2020
abumeinben:
I see.

But we don't even know any of these start-ups.
It's you that don't know now,
I have said it once and will say it again, only startups in Nigeria can safe Nigeria from this economy crises
Re: Osinbajo: How FG Delegation To Silicon Valley Benefited Nigerian Startups by History555: 5:23pm On Sep 19, 2020
Nice one.

Does anyone know names of these start ups.
Re: Osinbajo: How FG Delegation To Silicon Valley Benefited Nigerian Startups by abumeinben(m): 6:48pm On Sep 19, 2020
ostechno:

It's you that don't know now,
I have said it once and will say it again, only startups in Nigeria can safe Nigeria from this economy crises

Get my point bruh. Haven't seen any of the startups that benefited from his visits to SV
Re: Osinbajo: How FG Delegation To Silicon Valley Benefited Nigerian Startups by HeavenShield: 8:51pm On Sep 19, 2020
Well, Seriously I wish this govt. Well..
But it is pathetic, APC Govt. led by Buhari are bunches of dishonest, Insincere, Ungrateful and criminally minded people.. except maybe Osibanjo..
If you have not sincerely studied them, compared notes, observed them, you will not know.
If you are partisan, you cannot and never agree with this Fact!!!
Re: Osinbajo: How FG Delegation To Silicon Valley Benefited Nigerian Startups by Yinkus009: 9:30pm On Sep 19, 2020
That’s a good one. Are you a Nigeria start up and need support financially or do you need a business account to solve your financial problems and make banking easy for you then open a business account with FCMB online using this link https://on.fcmb.com/online-account-business3
Re: Osinbajo: How FG Delegation To Silicon Valley Benefited Nigerian Startups by ostechno(m): 9:41am On Sep 20, 2020
abumeinben:

Get my point bruh. Haven't seen any of the startups that benefited from his visits to SV
Mtcheeew, who is talking about Osibanjo, I no abi wetin e go do for there self
Re: Osinbajo: How FG Delegation To Silicon Valley Benefited Nigerian Startups by abumeinben(m): 10:36am On Sep 20, 2020
ostechno:

Mtcheeew, who is talking about Osibanjo, I no abi wetin e go do for there self

Na wetin me dey yarn na bros cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dangote Refinery: Production Commencement Deadline Not Exceeded — Spokesperson / The Final Solution To The Niger Delta Crisis / The Perspectives And Causes Of Conflicts In Jos !!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.