Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,556 members, 7,816,344 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring - Politics (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring (322617 Views)

Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring / Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (99) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by masui(m): 6:27am On Sep 20, 2020
humberjade:

I hope APC won't start coming out with results like 50,000 to PDP's 10,000 like it happened in Bayelsa. The votes from Ise Iyamu's LGA will shock even the dead...wait for it

grin grin

When they hear that Trump is at the collation center.

They won't try shit.

5 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by humberjade: 6:27am On Sep 20, 2020
fergie001:

Calm down

Yes sir grin grin

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by IgbalodeRaymond: 6:27am On Sep 20, 2020
SIONKPO1:

court injunctions,lock the Assembly doors and gates,use thugs to counter tinubus thugs,threaten tinubu with evident corrupt files and lastly take over some of his criminally acquired biz
these guys are soo underating executive power.

Ambode na coward
period
yeroba Muslims destroyed him politically

14 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:28am On Sep 20, 2020
IgbalodeRaymond:
his solmus moniker is on ban
i made sure of that

his current active moniker is techmo which will be going down soon too
grin grin
Tuale

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Nobody: 6:28am On Sep 20, 2020
Ategberoson:

a lot of naive people on Nairaland politics section quite a shame

how can you compare Ambode with Obaseki? even femi Pedro that had some minority loyalist in the House of assembly was impeached

unlike Obaseki, LSGHA were all Tinubu loyalist, not single member is loyal to Ambode, so what do you suggest he do? dent his political image and lose ex Lagos Governor Benefits?

for the fact that Obaseki play his card well by not inaugurating the rest of the lawmakers in Edo state doesn't make him brave, in fact his confidence start with non inauguration of those lawmakers, let him inaugurate them today if he's truly brave if they won't served him his impeachment letter tomorrow

You sound pained. Are you alright? Is everything fine on home front?

5 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by humberjade: 6:28am On Sep 20, 2020
masui:

grin grin

When they hear that Trump is at the collation center.

They won't try shit.

This one that they are screening the observers grin
Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by SIONKPO1(m): 6:29am On Sep 20, 2020
Frankiss44:

You think you just wake and impeach a governor just like that.. You talk about loyalty as if every Nigerian politician does not have his price.. Ambode had access to a vault that will make some African countries envious, all he needed was to play his card well and throw careless money around.. There is no way to sugar coat, the guy will always be remembered in history as a coward.. A governor that went down without fighting
I'm telling you Ambode was a coward,he should have snitched Tinunu to EFCC,
Tinunu would have been saying ejo sir EMA binu

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by iboboyswag(m): 6:29am On Sep 20, 2020
I am yet to understand what the celebration is about... 8 out of 10 results released are from stations where the PDP and by extension Obaseki is expected to hold sway and yet the margin isn't all that much.

The 8 local government yet to be released would be the decider. Oredo for Obaseki, sure...but the others, what do you think would happen?

I laugh in Chinese for those celebrating too early.

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by LKO(m): 6:29am On Sep 20, 2020
Ategberoson:

how can you compare Ambode with Obaseki? even femi Pedro that had some minority loyalist in the House of assembly was impeached

unlike Obaseki, LSGHA were all Tinubu loyalist, not single member is loyal to Ambode, so what do you suggest he do? dent his political image and lose ex Lagos Governor Benefits?

for the fact that Obaseki play his card well by not inaugurating the rest of the lawmakers in Edo state doesn't make him brave, in fact his confidence start with non inauguration of those lawmakers, let him inaugurate them today is he's truly brave if they won't served him his impeachment letter tomorrow

If Obaseki eventually emerged winner, those house of assembly guys should forget being inaugurated, their seats have been declared vacant, they would need a court judgement to come back and that would drag to the supreme court. Obaseki's victory would also demoralise Oshiomole to fight for them.

6 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Nobody: 6:30am On Sep 20, 2020
SIONKPO1:

court injunctions,lock the Assembly doors and gates,use thugs to counter tinubus thugs,threaten tinubu with evident corrupt files and lastly take over some of his criminally acquired biz
Na still small boy o grin grin, only PDP can help him do these, u want make them delete the guy

3 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by humberjade: 6:30am On Sep 20, 2020
Frankiss44:

I tot Ize Iyamu's LGA has been mentioned

He's from Orhionmwon Local Government

3 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Sleevia: 6:31am On Sep 20, 2020
humberjade:
Whosoever is expecting a credible election should go back to sleep...no matter how it plays out, Obaseki is gone.

God knows that I so much want Obaseki to win, but the truth on ground is that, APC will do everything to ensure they win. It is too obvious for the blind to see.

Plus the popularity of both candidates' camp is too close to call, hence, giving APC the edge to perfect their rigging strategy.

I pray I am wrong, but it is what it is people. With what transpired in Imo State, I have since lost hope in our electoral process.

With feelers from Edo, easily, Godwin would win a free and fair contest, but unfortunately, hmmm.

How far now?
Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by CheGuevara101(m): 6:31am On Sep 20, 2020
This is for Simplyleo that use to shout Ipob Upandan. I just pray you haven't jumped into Lagos Lagoon yet? Let me see you shout Apshit again on NAIRALAND, na shovel We go use break that your head.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Ategberoson(m): 6:31am On Sep 20, 2020
smartval:

Even Ambode's deputy is loyal to Tinubu, the man doesn't even stand a chance if he had put up a courageous fight like Obaseki.

but he is still a weakling tho �

nothing weakling in a bloody technocrats favoured to be privilege to be a Governor. Ambode is a mere private auditor employee that got connected to worked as a civil servant then Governor compare to Obaseki that had been in politics for Years

Ambode has not even spend up to 7years in politics and those cabal that he formed misled him.

politics knowhow and weakling is a different thing, because ikenna know how to do business than Adamu doesn't make Adamu weakling. Knowledge is power

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by fergie001: 6:32am On Sep 20, 2020
Frankiss44:

I tot Ize Iyamu's LGA has been mentioned
Not yet.
But the results isn't good for him.
Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by DMerciful(m): 6:33am On Sep 20, 2020
Truly, you underestimate Obaseki. I'm sure Oshiomole did too because he talks calmly. Imagine someone that removed the roof of the HoS so they couldn't meet to impeach him. That guy is a silent warrior!
Ategberoson:

for the fact that Obaseki play his card well by not inaugurating the rest of the lawmakers in Edo state doesn't make him brave, in fact his confidence start with non inauguration of those lawmakers, let him inaugurate them today if he's truly brave if they won't served him his impeachment letter tomorrow

4 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by smartval(m): 6:33am On Sep 20, 2020
fergie001:
INEC's OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

Official results of the Edo state governorship election

Esan North-East (as announced by INEC)

APC - 6,556
PDP - 13,579

Igueben LG (as announced by INEC)

APC - 5199
PDP - 7870

Esan Central (as announced by INEC)

APC - 6,719
PDP - 10,694

brotherly,
you have really tried with this updates, just wake up now to find out you are still updating us since last night without sleeping.

i owe you one jumbo size weed and a fresh pussy to bang.

you are a real niggarr.......

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by peeps4u: 6:34am On Sep 20, 2020
As they chose to be called, only BAS~TARDS will not want a progress in our electoral process and want overnight magic to continue. They are so evil that they wish the INEC portal never existed, they even denied it and its results, saying it was fake.

Only ba~stards deny their fathers or his heritage; they deny a portal owned by their nation's electoral commission.

We have seen the ba~stards now.

7 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by humberjade: 6:34am On Sep 20, 2020
Sleevia:

How far now?

It is not over my guy, I know what I am saying. Even Godwin will still be scared, he knows what these people are capable of. grin
Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by fergie001: 6:34am On Sep 20, 2020
smartval:

brotherly,
you have really tried with this updates, just wake up now to find out you are still updating us since last night without sleeping.

i owe you one jumbo size weed and a fresh pussy to bang.

you are a real niggarr.......
Thanks
Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Ategberoson(m): 6:35am On Sep 20, 2020
LKO:

If Obaseki eventually emerged winner, those house of assembly guys should forget being inaugurated, their seats have been declared vacant, they would need a court judgement to come back and that would drag to the supreme court. Obaseki's victory would also demoralise Oshiomole to fight for them.

I'm not interested in the lawmakers inauguration but Obaseki braveness was influence by political manipulation of not inaugurating the lawmakers

if the court favoured the lawmakers which is 100% sure, not inaugurating them is a breach of Nigeria constitution, these lawmakers aren't appointee for Christ sake

If Obaseki win this election, he still have a political battle to fight
Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by IgbalodeRaymond: 6:35am On Sep 20, 2020
iboboyswag:
I am yet to understand what the celebration is about... 8 out of 10 results released are from stations where the PDP and by extension Obaseki is expected to hold sway and yet the margin isn't all that much.

The 8 local government yet to be released would be the decider. Oredo for Obaseki, sure...but the others, what do you think would happen?

I laugh in Chinese for those celebrating too early.
this one still dey dream
even his fellow zombies have moved on grin

6 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Frankiss44(m): 6:35am On Sep 20, 2020
Macsjebs:

Na still small boy o grin grin, only PDP can help him do these, u want make them delete the guy

That was why he should have decamped, instead of jumping from Pilar to post begging every dick and Harry like a prodigal sheep

3 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by quickberry(m): 6:35am On Sep 20, 2020
cool

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Destinylink(m): 6:36am On Sep 20, 2020
PDP should be vigilant!!!
There is hope...

God Bless Edolite
God Bless Godwin Obaseki
God Bless Philip
God Bless Edo State
God Bless Nigeria

8 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Sleevia: 6:36am On Sep 20, 2020
humberjade:

It is not over my guy, I know what I am saying. Even Godwin will still be scared, he knows what these people are capable of. grin

EDO NO BE LAGOS. Na Edo woman born me and I know my people.

Chill.

Seems u have not seen video of electorates beating up anybody who tried to steal their vote have u?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by IgbalodeRaymond: 6:36am On Sep 20, 2020
Ategberoson:

I'm not interested in the lawmakers inauguration but Obaseki braveness was influence by political manipulation of not inaugurating the lawmakers

if the court favoured the lawmakers which is 100% sure, not inaugurating them is a breach of Nigeria constitution, these lawmakers aren't appointee for Christ sake

If Obaseki win this election, he still have a political battle to fight
leave that one later
make him win first

3 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Nobody: 6:36am On Sep 20, 2020
fergie001:

Thanks
you actually acknowledged grin grin grin issoright

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by babyfaceafrica: 6:36am On Sep 20, 2020
Frankiss44:

You think you just wake and impeach a governor just like that.. You talk about loyalty as if every Nigerian politician does not have his price.. Ambode had access to a vault that will make some African countries envious, all he needed was to play his card well and throw careless money around.. There is no way to sugar coat, the guy will always be remembered in history as a coward.. A governor that went down without fighting.. Just fight dirty at least...
fayose was impeached, is he weak?... Ngige a sitting governor, was kidnapped in broad day light!!! He was weak àbí.. Politics pass this keyboard analysis abegii

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by RentedReality(m): 6:36am On Sep 20, 2020
Nigerians should take a cue from this elections.

If you've ever needed proof that the Power is with the People, this is it. Like some one earlier said, victory for Obaseki changes the political atmosphere going into 2023.

By 2023, Nigerians would have been even wiser. I'm also proud of the fact that Edo elections had minimal violence and this should be the benchmark for elections going forward, if not better.

Also, congrats to Obaseki, I have a lot of Edo friends and can tell you they are strong willed. When you have ancestors that built empires and created some of the most beautiful art in times past, it makes for people with a sense of direction and strong value of self.

It is why most people don't like Godfatherism, and it's simply because no one wants to be governed by someone who doesn't own their direction.

8 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by lichocho(m): 6:37am On Sep 20, 2020
fergie001:

Thanks
lol funny guy
Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Frankiss44(m): 6:37am On Sep 20, 2020
IgbalodeRaymond:
this one still dey dream
even his fellow zombies have moved on grin

E just wake up.. Sleep never clear finish for him eyes cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (99) (Reply)

2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) / 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) / Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.