Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,168 members, 7,845,839 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring - Politics (98) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring (323929 Views)

Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring / Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Ategberoson(m): 7:06pm On Sep 20, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

Lol. You can't believe politicians but you can believe APC stakeholders. I guess those are monks right?

yes because they're the machinery of the party, these are just floor party member and not the thieves that's in care of your money they loot

all these party members knows political tradition than the so called politicians sometimes

so I believe them, believe whoever you want to that's your cup of tea
Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 20, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

Oga let's not deceive ourselves. No road in Nigeria has appeared in the budget like Lag-Ib expressway. As a matter of fact, it's the first federal road to be concessioned to private ownership in Nigeria.

Those corporate HQs exist there because that was the federal capital as at then and with its booming population, it was the easiest place to site they're hqs for easy interface with govt officials. Remember most private businesses in Nigeria during the military era needed to be on good terms with the govt to ensure survival.

I don't know if Seunmsg knows any of those lousy Tinubu's PA or Social Media team, he should please pass my messages to them.

As for various idiocies and idiocracies making foolish comments about Lagos it would be better to let them die in fools Paradise. Firstly, the Lagos Ibadan express road which you mentioned was constructed in 1978 by Obj. The money collected from tollgates until the the tollgates were dismantled was enough to reconstruct that road. No industry was sited on that road because Lagos was the capital and the management needs to be closer to FG. 99.5% of the industries or businesses on that road were established several years after capital was moved to Abuja and Lagos abandoned.

In Africa and other part of the world capitals have been relocated. Lagos had been a trade hub before amalgamation of North and South of Niger. When Calabar was Nigeria Capital, Lagos had been a trade hub. Lagos is the gateway to many countries. I was at Alaba Rago on Friday, despite border closure, businesses were going on between trucks going to Burkina Faso, Mali, Senegal, Ivory Coast, Niger, Gambia, Ghana, Benin Republic, Togo. Alaba Rago is Hausa wing of the Alaba market. In Computer Village and Alaba electronics, they have patronages from people from different nations. This has nothing to do with Lagos as Capital but because it is a West Africa Hub.

I have seen goods at Onne Port marked NGA/LOS (Nigeria / Lagos) and asked why goods shipped to Onne Port still bears NGA/LOS, I was told at the factories, that was the identification marker for goods coming to Nigeria. Also, there are some shipping companies that only shipped to Lagos. Lagos to Accra is shorter than Lagos to Abuja. Goods produced in Lagos or goods marketed in Lagos have wide patronage as a Land, Sea and Air international border. A city that hardly sleeps. Most of those industries on Lagos / Ibadan express road came almost one or two decades after capital has been moved. The rate of returns on investment (ROI) on that road is very high and Payback period would be very short. Lagos carries Nigeria burden. Thousands of Night buses and trucks are already on the way to Lagos from North and South.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Johnnyessence(m): 7:27pm On Sep 20, 2020
fergie001:

I am humbled Sir.
thanks for your fantastic work here on nairaland. kudos to you bro. you are highly mounted.

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Johnnyessence(m): 7:28pm On Sep 20, 2020
engineerboat:

Head to head no breathing Space

Ondo NEXT

By the way where is mý wonderful analyst kahal29
he's no where to be found oooo. most of them believe in the supreme court judgement, they will all failed woefully.

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by mtchris(m): 7:29pm On Sep 20, 2020
grin grin grin
hollah123:
they are just political babies who don't understand how the game of politics is being played,u are revealing results of your stronghold n rejoicing not thinking your opponent also have his stronghold too.

Just imagine fools jubilating n congratulating obaseki cos oof just 3 announced results out of 18....I just pity obaseki cos ipob miscreants will free him like Dino n others after losing or better still write letters to international bodies wey no send them

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by zikter(m): 7:44pm On Sep 20, 2020
uBuNiT:

Back to sender
grin grin grin grin sometimes this kinda stuff are good. You thought you were being smart by responding in a language I don't understand. Well, l simply replied in my language and you are already panicking. Learn to be calming down. I don't insult people. I simply asked you what you meant.
Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Tenten101(f): 8:02pm On Sep 20, 2020
[quote author=Zenithpeak post=94087043]My chat with one of my guys on the field monitoring today's election in Edo State.[/quls
Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by engineerboat(m): 8:13pm On Sep 20, 2020
Johnnyessence:
he's no where to be found oooo. most of them believe in the supreme court judgement, they will all failed woefully.
No wonder Bashir Ahmaad keep saying its not yet over
Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Johnnyessence(m): 8:20pm On Sep 20, 2020
engineerboat:

No wonder Bashir Ahmaad keep saying its not yet over
yes, they will all be disgrace in the court of law.
Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Zenithpeak(m): 8:21pm On Sep 20, 2020
Tenten101:

Please I need that dancing sticker
Send to 08149967264 pls

No qualms.....
Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by uBuNiT: 8:38pm On Sep 20, 2020
zikter:
grin grin grin grin sometimes this kinda stuff are good. You thought you were being smart by responding in a language I don't understand. Well, l simply replied in my language and you are already panicking. Learn to be calming down. I don't insult people. I simply asked you what you meant.
But you be Oron ?
Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Numerouno94(m): 8:44pm On Sep 20, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
like i said if ize iyamu failed to win call me a bastard.

Oga bastard hw market?

Hope u not dead already cos we nor see ur brake light again na?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Numerouno94(m): 9:00pm On Sep 20, 2020
TheGodlessGod:

MY GEEEEEEEE....Hw market..

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by zikter(m): 9:25pm On Sep 20, 2020
uBuNiT:

But you be Oron ?
No not at all
Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Cooldude90: 9:46pm On Sep 20, 2020
TheGodlessGod:

Ogbeni Bastarrd�� ,how far nah��

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by WarCat: 6:19am On Sep 21, 2020
Politics can be exciting, but Do you know for sure that you are going to heaven if you died today?

You don't have to go to church to be saved from hell, you don't have to live a good life, it's not baptism that saves us, you don't have to turn from all your sins, Jesus said "whosoever believeth." Salvation is by Faith Only. Eternal Life is a Free Gift, you can only receive it by faith alone in Christ alone.

It's also once saved, always saved, because you can't lose everlasting life, it goes on forever. If you could lose it, it would be temporary life, not everlasting life. You become a child of God by believing on the Lord Jesus Christ, his death, burial, and resurrection for the remission of all your sins. And once you believe, God may punish you on this earth if you sin and have no good works (just like your parents would punish you if you did something bad), but you can never go to hell as a believer, and that's a promise from God. Just like you will always be your parents' children no matter what.

Romans 10:13 says:
For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

If you believe that Jesus Christ died for all your sins and rose again, pray this prayer:

Lord Jesus,
I know that I am a sinner,
And I know I deserve to go to hell
But I believe you died on the cross for my sins, and rose again on the third day.
Please save me right now and give me the gift of eternal life
I'm not trusting in myself, I'm only trusting in you.
In your name I pray,
Amen.

Romans 10:10 KJV:
For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

If you believed the gospel (means good news) and just prayed this prayer, you are saved according to the Bible.
You have justed accepted the free gift of eternal life, You will go to heaven after you die. Congratulations!

I hope you all have a nice day. God bless.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by jrusky(m): 6:25am On Sep 21, 2020
Etrusen:
am looking for my guy

jrusky

please afar how do you see the election because am sure you have gone into hiding

Bro I'm a winner. Obaseki has
Oba-sack apc + ize and Mr IDP boss called Osho-pikin.

So I'm fine, and in celebrating gallore since yesterday. apc must die for Nigeria to see peace and progress the journey has began.

Ondo next then Osun, then Lagos and round it up in Ogun and nail it all in Imo by removing supreme court junta governor in Imo.

Good morning.

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Etrusen(m): 6:48am On Sep 21, 2020
jrusky:

Bro I'm a winner. Obaseki has
Oba-sack apc + ize and Mr IDP boss called Osho-pikin.

So I'm fine, and in celebrating gallore since yesterday. apc must die for Nigeria to see peace and progress the journey has began.

Ondo next then Osun, then Lagos and round it up in Ogun and nail it all in Imo by removing supreme court junta governor in Imo.

Good morning.

ok oo
Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by JohnNU(m): 6:52am On Sep 21, 2020
jchioma:

Are you pained?

Sorry you hear!

Na God win!
Am 99% sure you are not from Edo state. I took night bus and I am close to Abuja right now. Tanko supreme court will handle the rest. If you know you know.
Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by JohnNU(m): 6:59am On Sep 21, 2020
zikter:
Ka nyi kwagh u lu oron
Lol, wan gom de wuan mo ga, grin grin grin
Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by IlovePMB: 8:03am On Sep 21, 2020
TheGodlessGod:

BASTARD

4 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Decryptor(m): 10:16am On Sep 21, 2020
CheGuevara101:
Please indicate by raising your hands, who see that mad man by the moniker "Igbosomalia"?

I don't know if you're still alive or dead now because you promise to commit suicide if eventually Obaseki wins.

Before you commit suicide just take this to your grave;

You're a liquefied natural Mumu for life without full stop.

I'm sure that the e-rat is hiding in his brown-roof cave in shame! grin grin grin
Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by CheGuevara101(m): 10:26am On Sep 21, 2020
Decryptor:

I'm sure that the e-rat is hiding in his brown-roof cave in shame! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Decryptor(m): 10:26am On Sep 21, 2020
TheGodlessGod:

Bastard... How far? grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by zikter(m): 10:28am On Sep 21, 2020
JohnNU:

Lol, wan gom de wuan mo ga, grin grin grin
grin grin Shie gen mbayev mban ka ve hii ibumegh Sha we nahan u bee ve ki tsembelee angom

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by DANNYBELT(m): 11:28am On Sep 21, 2020
https://www.fiverr.com/s2/6676585d80
Most Nigerian politicians aren't there for the masses
Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by jchioma: 1:51pm On Sep 21, 2020
JohnNU:

Am 99% sure you are not from Edo state. I took night bus and I am close to Abuja right now. Tanko supreme court will handle the rest. If you know you know.

More sorrow! I cannot imagine the stress uou must be passing through. Night bus? While Ganduje took private jet? The way of a zombie is hard truly. Please, accept my condolence.

3 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Johnadelaide00: 2:59pm On Sep 21, 2020
Badagri was never part of Lagos. Badagry was a port/slave trade post on it's own. Oba Akitoye of Lagos lived in exile at badagry. Same as Epe
Agbegbaorogboye:

What about badagry?
Festac nko
Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Agbegbaorogboye: 3:29pm On Sep 21, 2020
Johnadelaide00:
Badagri was never part of Lagos. Badagry was a port/slave trade post on it's own. Oba Akitoye of Lagos lived in exile at badagry. Same as Epe
During colonial/first republic?
Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by JohnNU(m): 4:28pm On Sep 21, 2020
jchioma:

More sorrow! I cannot imagine the stress uou must be passing through. Night bus? While Ganduje took private jet? The way of a zombie is hard truly. Please, accept my condolence.
I am pleading with you to let me be. Haven't you done enough by rigging the Edo election to your favor? Pls allow me wail in peace.

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (Reply)

2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) / 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) / Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.