Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,275 members, 7,860,638 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:36 PM

Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers (63113 Views)

Boko Haram Kills Emmanuel Peter Two Weeks After His Wedding / SARS Slaps Female Corper In Anambra While Conducting Illegal Search Operation / Daibo Toju Davies Jumped Off The Third Mainland Bridge In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers by Scarrr: 10:39am On Sep 19, 2020
If na one Imam ..the thread go don dey filled up with jubilations and chants of religion of peace blabla...now we are denying them grin
Hypocrisy of the highest order

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers by Tab4kids(f): 10:39am On Sep 19, 2020
TheChameleon:
Hmmmm.... why did the OP hide their chestbeating native names ? undecided
You must very silly.
A life was lost due to rape and all you can come up with are names.

You think rape is a joke? I hope all the females in your household are raped to death you fo0l

1 Like

Re: Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers by femicyrus(m): 10:40am On Sep 19, 2020
This reminds me of dakolo and biodun. If only the matter got delayed, many would have defended the pastors and accused the corper of blackmail
Re: Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers by Siberia01(m): 10:41am On Sep 19, 2020
8y88y8:
Too many bigoted hypocrites in this thread. Assuming it was two mallams from Kano you would have seen so many religious insults. May all the hypocrites in this thread continue living in denial of their hypocrisy for 6000 millennia. Nonsense people and ingredients. But they are still free to blame Buhari shaa
rubbish

1 Like

Re: Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers by Hassanmaye(m): 10:41am On Sep 19, 2020
Ofonja pastors everywhere. I'm tired of all this, let angel Gabriel blow the trumpet abeg!
Re: Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 19, 2020
Exmilitant:
You don't use capital letters in middle of sentences.

Learn how to read "between the lines", he used it deliberately. All those WORDS started with capital letters are words that he wanted readers to take cognisance of...............they sent strong messages to someone who knows how to read and interpret effectively.
Re: Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers by TheChameleon: 10:42am On Sep 19, 2020
Tab4kids:

Tab4kids to his/her useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother:
You must very silly.
A life was lost due to rape and all you can come up with are names.

You think rape is a joke? I hope all the females in your household are raped to death you fo0l

You are already cursed because you read an article different from everyother sane person.

No wonder you described your own parents that way. Now...buzz off.
Re: Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers by Scarrr: 10:42am On Sep 19, 2020
Bestvicky16:
They are not pastors!
they are
Re: Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers by lagosrd: 10:42am On Sep 19, 2020
They should thank their star
Had it been it was Kaduna hell rufayi state.
Congrats you just bagged castration for yourselves.
Re: Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers by samwillyco1(m): 10:43am On Sep 19, 2020
Chapman801:

RAPTORS

Ok
Re: Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers by olaadesino(m): 10:44am On Sep 19, 2020
Stand4YorubaIgbo:
go and sit down dey are false pastor, will hv been warn about pple like them many verse in d bible.
people like you will remain deaf until Jesus comes and says he doesn't aware of religion called Christianity. The title of pastor is practically not existing in Bible
Re: Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers by maasoap(m): 10:45am On Sep 19, 2020
Obidon1:
They are not pastors
dingbang:
I really dont think they are pastors

I hope the two of you and the rest can also apply this logic to Boko Haram that they are not Muslims just as we have been saying. Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers by FIRDAUS3(m): 10:47am On Sep 19, 2020
Obidon1:
They are not pastors

Perhaps herbalist undecided
Shey na today? shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 19, 2020
If it was Muslims that did the same, the children of hatred and bigotry would have started insulting Islam for the act done by irresponsible Muslim. But now that their men of God have done it they are all disowning the pastors.

Confused set of beings

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers by treatise: 10:48am On Sep 19, 2020
Updating9JA:

Source: https://punchng.com/two-rivers-pastors-arrested-for-raping-corps-member/

It took two Pastors to rape a 27 year old girl and with fingers? The girl should be investigated as well.
Re: Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers by Righteousness89(m): 10:50am On Sep 19, 2020
UDUJ:

I have turned from a hater into a fan of you. The words in the image below by you is so on point. Cheers cool

Praise GOD!
You are Blessed my Brother
Re: Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers by Olarewaju89: 10:50am On Sep 19, 2020
Why do you tag them with pastor name?

They are not pastor pls, stop sweeping rubbish undecided
Re: Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers by FUTURE20(m): 10:50am On Sep 19, 2020
Those men are not pastors but ritualists.
Re: Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers by StUriah(m): 10:53am On Sep 19, 2020
dingbang:
I really dont think they are pastors

They are anointed men of God. Take it or leave it.

If they are not pastors, they won't be referred to as pastors.

Remember: Saul was anointed but he later became a murderer. David too, a sex offender and a murderer.
Re: Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers by Tochj(m): 10:54am On Sep 19, 2020
Why do people refer any criminal with Bible as pastor.
Once he can pray and speak in tongues He is a pastor?.
Even Arm robbers can speak in tongues and Bible is sold at any open market.
Re: Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers by wirinet(m): 10:55am On Sep 19, 2020
Righteousness89:
Wolfs and Evil men in Sheep Clothing ..

Be Very Careful of Whoever you Associate yourself with. No Matter the Title or Whatever..

The Days are So Evil and anybody can Answer any title to Defraud or Do Evil..

Title is not Salvation
Title is not a Qualification for Heaven

Watch and Pray so you don't Fall into the Wrong Hands

Be careful before the "touch not thy anointed" crew descend on you. Just like other rape allegations against other men of gods, they will blame the ladies for putting themselves in a position to be raped, or say it was consensual.

To these God of me worshippers, the true gospel of Christianity is the Gospel according to tithes and offerings, which states that tithes is the only way to salvation, and that without tithes, there is no forgiveness of sin.
Re: Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers by StUriah(m): 10:55am On Sep 19, 2020
They are anointed men of God. Take it or leave it.

If they are not pastors, they won't be referred to as pastors.

Remember: Saul was anointed but he later became a murderer. David too, a sex offender and a murderer.

Re: Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers by lagdmark(m): 10:56am On Sep 19, 2020
FUTURE20:
Those men are not pastors but ritualists.
They're bandits can't be ritualists, it happened in PH and not in Ogun state
Re: Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers by wirinet(m): 10:56am On Sep 19, 2020
treatise:

It took two Pastors to rape a 27 year old girl and with fingers? The girl should be investigated as well.

I spoke too soon. They are already here.
Re: Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers by daddymummy(m): 10:57am On Sep 19, 2020
My brethren God has been impressing it in my spirit that the many rape cases in Nigeria and beyond are not ordinary.

The spirit is being released by a woman/some women somewhere to make men repulsive.

The aim is to give the impression that women are so beautiful and desirable to the extent that males could no longer hold themselves.

It is to make men repulsive and then vulnerable to attacks and death.

If it is allowed to continue,it will lead to a point where men will be slaughtered like rams on the street due to real or false rape accusations.

These women believe that by this rape scandal currently going on, they would achieve what they call women liberation.

Of course, this women liberation is not equality with men, but to take over and make men slaves of women in every setting like family, politics etc.

Of course, the liberation as championed by these women is not what you think.

It has a sinister motive which is the subjugation of men. It is not equality with men but the subjugation of men.

If you read the various accounts of rape, you will discover that there is a spiritual undertone and manipulation in them.

Please men you need to take this message seriously otherwise tomorrow, you may be the next rapist.

This manipulation affects all categories of men like pastors,imams,leaders, traders and etc. So don't think you can't be spiritually manipulated into raping someone. So you need to pray, my brother.

Please men you need to be on guard and you need to pray that person/people behind this spiritual manipulation will be exposed by God.
Re: Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers by Exodora: 10:57am On Sep 19, 2020
vanida6:
does young pastor's dis days nah rapist den becheesy

their thomas always on duty cheesy
Hmmmm not only them I think our youth don't have that self-esteem any more .
While I was serving there is this fellow corper of mine that wanted me to be his girl .
Do you know why I turn down his offer , I invited him one day and as we were chatting even though we were not discussion any issue related to sex but as I told him that am going out that he should get ready to leave soon , as he stood up na so I see him Thompson rise like that I just barn him from coming to my logde .
Re: Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 19, 2020
Siberia01:
rubbish

Pained hypocrite in denial spotted grin
Re: Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers by Impenetrable: 11:01am On Sep 19, 2020
Updating9JA:

Source: https://punchng.com/two-rivers-pastors-arrested-for-raping-corps-member/
oh no!

Anyway.

Don't forget to check my signature kiss
Re: Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers by semyman: 11:01am On Sep 19, 2020
Gullible Christians with their fraudulent pastors
Re: Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers by BhumiePedro21(m): 11:04am On Sep 19, 2020
Updating9JA:

Righteousnessness98
������������
Re: Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers by hamxee33(m): 11:05am On Sep 19, 2020
Updating9JA:

nowadays pastor and holes be like Buhari and osibanjo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nice Andrew Omininikoron: BRT Driver Arrested Over Bamise Ayanwole Kidnap, Death / Thief Sleeps With His Victim's Daughter In Edo, Gets Arrested / Lagos Policemen Torture PUNCH Journalists Covering #EndSARS Protests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.