Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,327 members, 7,829,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Wizkid 'No Stress' Is No1 In Nigeria & the US World chart according to ITunes - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Wizkid 'No Stress' Is No1 In Nigeria & the US World chart according to ITunes (39077 Views)

The Evolution Of Hip Hop Music In Nigeria: The '80s And Early 90s. / Wizkids 'Ghetto Love' Debuts At No.8 On Billboard World Chart. / Please I Am Looking For A Website Alternative To Itunes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid 'No Stress' Is No1 In Nigeria & the US World chart according to ITunes by Danielmegg(m): 10:21am On Sep 19, 2020
grin

Re: Wizkid 'No Stress' Is No1 In Nigeria & the US World chart according to ITunes by Kamdil: 10:22am On Sep 19, 2020
With 1700 Naira, or 4 dollars, you can make 3000 dollars by December through the Crypto Currency Smart Contract,

Ask me how

WhatsApp me for more info
070-444-eight,two,631
Re: Wizkid 'No Stress' Is No1 In Nigeria & the US World chart according to ITunes by Freelane33(m): 10:28am On Sep 19, 2020
grin likes for wizkid and shares for Davido

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid 'No Stress' Is No1 In Nigeria & the US World chart according to ITunes by fati2001(m): 10:32am On Sep 19, 2020
Silentgroper:
You dz northener. I can bet ur two breast dat u even knw who wizkid is?

Re: Wizkid 'No Stress' Is No1 In Nigeria & the US World chart according to ITunes by tellwisdom: 10:36am On Sep 19, 2020
Apple putting up his song on their top chart so they can rip gullible Nigerians off. We have more better songs than that trash but they will never put it because the artist are not well known and won’t bring in revenues. This meaningless song top chart??

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid 'No Stress' Is No1 In Nigeria & the US World chart according to ITunes by fati2001(m): 10:37am On Sep 19, 2020
lordkay10:
Like for like: Wizkid - Messi Burna Boy - Neymar

Re: Wizkid 'No Stress' Is No1 In Nigeria & the US World chart according to ITunes by Okuda(m): 10:38am On Sep 19, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Better than everyone in your family I guess grin

You have no single clue. If your networth is less than 50m then fem!
Re: Wizkid 'No Stress' Is No1 In Nigeria & the US World chart according to ITunes by ayoolaslim: 10:39am On Sep 19, 2020
Lie lie. They actually pay for this we all know.
Re: Wizkid 'No Stress' Is No1 In Nigeria & the US World chart according to ITunes by Newboss(m): 10:40am On Sep 19, 2020
You mean Drake? We already know Drake makes anything trend
Re: Wizkid 'No Stress' Is No1 In Nigeria & the US World chart according to ITunes by drtee247(m): 10:42am On Sep 19, 2020
Why do u guys lie a lot. It’s the Nigerian iTunes chart not the US itunes

1 Like

Re: Wizkid 'No Stress' Is No1 In Nigeria & the US World chart according to ITunes by BajuGoldmehda(m): 10:42am On Sep 19, 2020
have not heard the song but Wizzy is my number one Naija musician nurtured with Naija Vibes. can't wait for that Album made In Lagos. Everyone wants to be made in Lagos.
I be Omo Eko for life!!!

Anyway, Make we move.
Re: Wizkid 'No Stress' Is No1 In Nigeria & the US World chart according to ITunes by Rolexjerry(m): 10:53am On Sep 19, 2020
I tunes chart is not a recognised chart. The only globally recognised chart is the billboard chart which is used as a yard-stick for the grammys.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid 'No Stress' Is No1 In Nigeria & the US World chart according to ITunes by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 19, 2020
Average song. Man just living on past glory

1 Like

Re: Wizkid 'No Stress' Is No1 In Nigeria & the US World chart according to ITunes by Skymason20(m): 10:56am On Sep 19, 2020
wizzy bay babanal any day anytime twice on Saturday..... big man
Re: Wizkid 'No Stress' Is No1 In Nigeria & the US World chart according to ITunes by MrCaesar: 10:59am On Sep 19, 2020
I don't like the song

1 Like

Re: Wizkid 'No Stress' Is No1 In Nigeria & the US World chart according to ITunes by lugo99(m): 11:02am On Sep 19, 2020
Machala my man, i still remeber u owning me 4 that AAA u borrowed 4rm me to on ur palito abi na walk man i can't rememba again while at ijebu ode grammar sch in jss2C. e don tey man 2002.
Re: Wizkid 'No Stress' Is No1 In Nigeria & the US World chart according to ITunes by Playermayweda(m): 11:04am On Sep 19, 2020
That's wizzy for you he will never stress himself,The best, But wizzyfc i no like wetin we do to davido oo, insult am when hin release fem,At first i no feel the song,but when i checked twitter the next day i understood why he released the song. Anyways,No stress for now
Re: Wizkid 'No Stress' Is No1 In Nigeria & the US World chart according to ITunes by Playermayweda(m): 11:05am On Sep 19, 2020
Rolexjerry:
I tunes chart is not a recognised chart. The only globally recognised chart is the billboard chart which is used as a yard-stick for the grammys.

Please that's not true, Just enjoy the song man
Re: Wizkid 'No Stress' Is No1 In Nigeria & the US World chart according to ITunes by Drew13: 11:09am On Sep 19, 2020
tellwisdom:
Apple putting up his song on their top chart so they can rip gullible Nigerians off. We have more better songs than that trash but they will never put it because the artist are not well known and won’t bring in revenues. This meaningless song top chart??
lol what are you saying cheesy
Re: Wizkid 'No Stress' Is No1 In Nigeria & the US World chart according to ITunes by BhumiePedro21(m): 11:10am On Sep 19, 2020
DominusPrime:
Making waves....

Even in this pandemic people have made money. Earn in foreign currency. The naira is losing value seriously. Bitcoin is the way forward. Don't wait for your kids to ask you what you were doing when people were amassing bitcoin and other cryptocurrency. Combine that with forex and you are in business. Contact me for more info.
Damn niggarr
Re: Wizkid 'No Stress' Is No1 In Nigeria & the US World chart according to ITunes by Silentgroper(m): 11:10am On Sep 19, 2020
fati2001:
my wife. Where is my tuwo? How long would it tke u to prepare it na
Re: Wizkid 'No Stress' Is No1 In Nigeria & the US World chart according to ITunes by Peresrichly: 11:15am On Sep 19, 2020
Hope that The Weekend guy will not come and do something fun again.
Re: Wizkid 'No Stress' Is No1 In Nigeria & the US World chart according to ITunes by Tunar18(m): 11:20am On Sep 19, 2020
The fact that one trash is better than another doesn't change the fact that it's a trash.

No wonder everything they give us in this country is trash. Coz they know what you guys like

Bullshit!!

icuminpiss:

Better than!!!
E be like you don dey talk too much Small talk you don dey talk who talk Fem (baddest) Oboy you don dey do too much Small talk you don dey look who talk Fem (ah di baddest) Person wey dey find the pity Omo no dey give me itty bitty Just call me, you wan know 30BG You go know 30BG, when you see 30BG You wey dey find the pity Tell odogwu say we like to party Just call me, you wan know 30BG You go know 30BG, when you see 30BG Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah Make unnu tell am to call me Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah..
Don't STRESS yourself mate!!
Re: Wizkid 'No Stress' Is No1 In Nigeria & the US World chart according to ITunes by Silentgroper(m): 11:25am On Sep 19, 2020
0KNM:
Average song. Man just living on past glory
bros bros. Faggy bros. How's it going sir?
Re: Wizkid 'No Stress' Is No1 In Nigeria & the US World chart according to ITunes by Stillthebest: 11:26am On Sep 19, 2020
shocked

Lol if anyone asks me who I love between Davido and Wizkid, I would reply the person with Patoranking and Tiwa.

Reason being that I have always loved Patoranking works more than theirs.

But truth be told, Davido's FEM surpasses this Wizzy song to me.

He kept diluting the beat. The tones can't be separated from the nodes.
I am not a song analyst but wizzy's can do better.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid 'No Stress' Is No1 In Nigeria & the US World chart according to ITunes by Joker09(m): 11:28am On Sep 19, 2020
Song is trash, he still had to sample a foreign song.. I can't even finish listening to it. I wonder why these big artistes are not churning out good songs because I believe Burna boy has already raised the bar.

Burna boy will later make most of these guys retire from music soon, Wizkid just needs to take his time and give us good music abeg.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid 'No Stress' Is No1 In Nigeria & the US World chart according to ITunes by Joker09(m): 11:31am On Sep 19, 2020
Stillthebest:
shocked

Lol if anyone asks me who I love between Davido and Wizkid, I would reply the person with Patoranking and Tiwa.

Reason being that I have always loved Patoranking works more than theirs.

But truth be told, Davido's FEM surpasses this Wizzy song to me.

He kept diluting the beat. The tones can't be separated from the nodes.
I am not a song analyst but wizzy's can do better.

Both songs are trash but Davido Fem still appeal a little more to listening ears than this.
Re: Wizkid 'No Stress' Is No1 In Nigeria & the US World chart according to ITunes by Ayo2004: 11:33am On Sep 19, 2020
icuminpiss:
I got the pretty pretty lady wey no like no stress
She got her own but she need some love
She got her own but she need some love
Then she tell me say na only me dey make her love
Tell me say na only me dey cool her stress (hol’ on)
She tell me say na only me she want
She tell me say na me dey make her calm
She tell me say na me dey keep her warm
..... See nice vibes
But that frog, lyrics dry
Para from morning to night

When wizkid said totori to a hundred times or joro a thousand times or soco a million times or blow a billion times...u did not complain,abeg,stop paraing and fem!!!

Re: Wizkid 'No Stress' Is No1 In Nigeria & the US World chart according to ITunes by Silentgroper(m): 11:36am On Sep 19, 2020
lugo99:
Machala my man, i still remeber u owning me 4 that AAA u borrowed 4rm me to on ur palito abi na walk man i can't rememba again while at ijebu ode grammar sch in jss2C. e don tey man 2002.
shey na wizzy baba u dy call machala
Re: Wizkid 'No Stress' Is No1 In Nigeria & the US World chart according to ITunes by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 11:44am On Sep 19, 2020
Okuda:

You have no single clue. If your networth is less than 50m then fem!
You actually don't know who I am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! / Olamide Releases 999 EP Tomorrow / Diddy Declares Burna Boy's 'Twice As Tall', The Album Of The Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.