Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,430 members, 7,830,155 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Wizkid 'No Stress' Is No1 In Nigeria & the US World chart according to ITunes - Music/Radio (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Wizkid 'No Stress' Is No1 In Nigeria & the US World chart according to ITunes (39081 Views)

The Evolution Of Hip Hop Music In Nigeria: The '80s And Early 90s. / Wizkids 'Ghetto Love' Debuts At No.8 On Billboard World Chart. / Please I Am Looking For A Website Alternative To Itunes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid 'No Stress' Is No1 In Nigeria & the US World chart according to ITunes by Femilekan233: 7:16pm On Sep 19, 2020
DominusPrime:
Making waves....

Even in this pandemic people have made money. Earn in foreign currency. The naira is losing value seriously. Bitcoin is the way forward. Don't wait for your kids to ask you what you were doing when people were amassing bitcoin and other cryptocurrency. Combine that with forex and you are in business. Contact me for more info.
im interested
Re: Wizkid 'No Stress' Is No1 In Nigeria & the US World chart according to ITunes by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 19, 2020
How?

Re: Wizkid 'No Stress' Is No1 In Nigeria & the US World chart according to ITunes by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 19, 2020
Femilekan233:
im interested
Send me a message via WhatsApp.
Re: Wizkid 'No Stress' Is No1 In Nigeria & the US World chart according to ITunes by tomdon(m): 9:25pm On Sep 19, 2020
leaculpa:

Its a beautiful song, better than most.

Some naija 'opinions' are just coloured by the propaganda against him.

Damn!
I specifically opened the thread to hear the song. The song is making my ear pain me. IT IS VERY USELESS in all ramifications, beats and lyrics, everything. It sounds like an upcoming artiste song. I waited for it to get better but alas till it ended I could only muster a fake grin. I would never normally in the life of me have listened to this kind of crappy song to the end let alone get to listen to it a second time.
I can categorically opine that the song attained the position because of the popularity of the singer not the goodness of it.
He has good songs obviously that's one of the reasons he attained the status he is today. Davidos songs on the other hand are mostly always melodious but that is an issue for another time.
As for this song, CRAP!!!

1 Like

Re: Wizkid 'No Stress' Is No1 In Nigeria & the US World chart according to ITunes by tomdon(m): 9:33pm On Sep 19, 2020
Make it sup make i fúck baby right nowww
Re: Wizkid 'No Stress' Is No1 In Nigeria & the US World chart according to ITunes by gazza07(m): 10:04pm On Sep 19, 2020
Trash
Re: Wizkid 'No Stress' Is No1 In Nigeria & the US World chart according to ITunes by Mykel51(m): 10:06pm On Sep 19, 2020
CuteMercury:
Wizkid do not need hype to make his song sell. he has become bigger than that. Most people will not understand what Beyonce did for wizkid in particular per brown skin girl video. "in few years from now they will understand as you can see that Wizkid is the number 1 Africa musician with most international audience followed by Burna boy. Though one can argue the fact that he was already big before Beyonce but Beyonce made him even bigger.

No Solo song certified in US/UK/Europe
No Solo song on Spotify with over 25 million Streams
No Solo song on YouTube with over 100M Views

Burnaboy has three times his current Monthly listeners on Spotify and even more followers on Spotify by a large margin

Burna is not his mate...at all ❗

1 Like

Re: Wizkid 'No Stress' Is No1 In Nigeria & the US World chart according to ITunes by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:07pm On Sep 19, 2020
D song is ok. I may or may not download it grin
Re: Wizkid 'No Stress' Is No1 In Nigeria & the US World chart according to ITunes by Mykel51(m): 10:09pm On Sep 19, 2020
Froshloaded:
Wizzzy

Mach ala

I love you so much...

The real African Giant

No be too dey shout with frog voice o

Even Wizkid refers Burna as the African Giant... grin
Re: Wizkid 'No Stress' Is No1 In Nigeria & the US World chart according to ITunes by Ayobami7(m): 10:11pm On Sep 19, 2020
wow
Re: Wizkid 'No Stress' Is No1 In Nigeria & the US World chart according to ITunes by Mykel51(m): 10:12pm On Sep 19, 2020
lordkay10:
Like for like:
Wizkid - Messi
Davido - CR7
Burna Boy - Neymar

This one is stuck in 2017... Nairaland mods are not posting Burna's doings here cuz they are Wiz FC. Burna is clear of those two by a crazy margin. Burna performed for United Nations today...but they won't tell you here .. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wizkid 'No Stress' Is No1 In Nigeria & the US World chart according to ITunes by pwettybella(f): 5:09am On Sep 20, 2020
The song is trash abeg. over hype
Re: Wizkid 'No Stress' Is No1 In Nigeria & the US World chart according to ITunes by lugo99(m): 12:58pm On Sep 27, 2020
Silentgroper:
shey na wizzy baba u dy call machala
no na wizzy baby, wait! ask me again? eedhheeourt!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! / Olamide Releases 999 EP Tomorrow / Diddy Declares Burna Boy's 'Twice As Tall', The Album Of The Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.