Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,296 members, 7,829,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Edo Election: Obaseki And Wife Cast Their Votes - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Election: Obaseki And Wife Cast Their Votes (32404 Views)

Guber Election: Peter Obi And His Wife Cast Their Vote (photos) / Goodluck Jonathan And Wife Cast Their Votes In Otuoke, Bayelsa.(photos) / President Buhari And His Wife Cast Their Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Election: Obaseki And Wife Cast Their Votes by Biafra4life: 11:38am On Sep 19, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
Ipob must repeat history today grin BADLUCK history cheesy
Obagone
Don't be stupid young man what concerned ipob with your stupid selection

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: Obaseki And Wife Cast Their Votes by SalemCiti: 11:38am On Sep 19, 2020
Kestolove:
Today edo go turn Lagos
grin grin You too funny fa!
Re: Edo Election: Obaseki And Wife Cast Their Votes by SIONKPO1(m): 11:38am On Sep 19, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
Ipob must repeat history today grin
BADLUCK history cheesy

Obagone
The poorest ipob is richer than you,
you better hustle well so that you will be able to afford the upcoming #200fuel and #300 @kerosene

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Election: Obaseki And Wife Cast Their Votes by Toscarel: 11:38am On Sep 19, 2020
Lipscomb:
I will Bleep his wife.

Just as you bleep your mum hard every night, right?

2 Likes

Re: Edo Election: Obaseki And Wife Cast Their Votes by Uniquekriss(m): 11:38am On Sep 19, 2020
DontBullshitMe:
Obaseki will be defeated.

100k wager. . . anyone in?
only through rigging and molestation.
Re: Edo Election: Obaseki And Wife Cast Their Votes by BajuGoldmehda(m): 11:40am On Sep 19, 2020
Lagos made claiming Edo no be Lagos.. I pray you should not lose cos if you fail to win, then you will understand what it meant to be Edo no be Lagos and godfatherism that you enjoyed their political benefit/ validate some years ago.

Hypocrite Governor!!!

Anyway, We move!!!
Re: Edo Election: Obaseki And Wife Cast Their Votes by SEPTEMBAS: 11:40am On Sep 19, 2020
Good day people of edo.Politicians had already told you to vote and stand by to guild your vote but do you know that after they themselves have voted they will find a safe place to sit and be getting updates from internet and you people who stand by? A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Edo Election: Obaseki And Wife Cast Their Votes by Toscarel: 11:40am On Sep 19, 2020
SIONKPO1:

The poorest ipob is richer than you,
you better hustle well so that you will be able to afford the upcoming #200fuel and #300 @kerosene

Gbas gbos, take am easy on the guy na frustration dey worry am, as if na IPOB be the cause of em frustration

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: Obaseki And Wife Cast Their Votes by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 19, 2020
akure1stson:

your glaucoma cannot b treated again, e don turn to blindness
See finnishing… chai, u re wicked

Re: Edo Election: Obaseki And Wife Cast Their Votes by ricson11(m): 11:41am On Sep 19, 2020
Obaseki am really sorry because your next destination from here is Mali to meet your brothers Malians .
Re: Edo Election: Obaseki And Wife Cast Their Votes by 1bunne4lif(m): 11:42am On Sep 19, 2020
CallYeNot:
If you need Peace, you'll have it. It all lies in the mind.

Good day NLs.
YOU SHOULD MAKE CONTRIBUTION CONCERNING THE TOPIC INSTEAD OF TRYING TO MAKE YOURSELF NL CELEBRITY WITH SIGNATURE TEXT
Re: Edo Election: Obaseki And Wife Cast Their Votes by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 19, 2020
1bunne4lif:
YOU SHOULD MAKE CONTRIBUTION CONCERNING THE TOPIC INSTEAD OF TRYING TO MAKE YOURSELF NL CELEBRITY WITH SIGNATURE TEXT
These are not writings of a mortal. But of a Turing Machine.
Re: Edo Election: Obaseki And Wife Cast Their Votes by oaugraduate1234(m): 11:44am On Sep 19, 2020
Whether Obaseki or Ize-Iyanmu, God's preferred candidate will surely win the election
Re: Edo Election: Obaseki And Wife Cast Their Votes by KosiGee(m): 11:44am On Sep 19, 2020
Austineva:
Obaseki is d winner and d winner is Obaseki. Edo no be Lagos. Ntorrr to Oshoriminal, d foolish rigger. He will be buried politically today

Oshiomhole and APC will use ‘federal might’ to rain on his parade. APC will rig out Obaseki.
Re: Edo Election: Obaseki And Wife Cast Their Votes by OPPPS: 11:45am On Sep 19, 2020
Outgoing MoU Gov
Re: Edo Election: Obaseki And Wife Cast Their Votes by moneyissweet(m): 11:45am On Sep 19, 2020
So in your covidiotic mind, if this election is free and fair ize iyamu go win obaseki?

ThatFairGuy1:
BADLUCK history cheesy

Obagone

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: Obaseki And Wife Cast Their Votes by nsesam(m): 11:48am On Sep 19, 2020
Obaseki hasn't voted yet, he is still here in a long queue, he might be here for the next 2hrs before his turn
Re: Edo Election: Obaseki And Wife Cast Their Votes by biglizzy: 11:50am On Sep 19, 2020
May the best man win
Re: Edo Election: Obaseki And Wife Cast Their Votes by TheChameleon: 11:50am On Sep 19, 2020
akure1stson:

your glaucoma cannot b treated again, e don turn to blindness

It doesn't stop me from screwing your ugly sisters.
Re: Edo Election: Obaseki And Wife Cast Their Votes by roszilman: 11:51am On Sep 19, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
Obagone
an idiotic piece of shit from the uttermost pit of hell!!
Re: Edo Election: Obaseki And Wife Cast Their Votes by Austineva(m): 11:51am On Sep 19, 2020
KosiGee:

Oshiomhole and APC will use ‘federal might’ to rain on his parade. APC will rig out Obaseki.
. I know they will rig but Obaseki will definitely come victorious
Re: Edo Election: Obaseki And Wife Cast Their Votes by akure1stson: 11:52am On Sep 19, 2020
TheChameleon:

It doesn't stop me from screwing your ugly sisters.
when u are done with That ur monkey twin sis grin
Re: Edo Election: Obaseki And Wife Cast Their Votes by Eniitan19(m): 11:55am On Sep 19, 2020
By this time tomorrow Edo go be Lagos.
Re: Edo Election: Obaseki And Wife Cast Their Votes by MartinsD12(m): 11:55am On Sep 19, 2020
LosC:

https://twitter.com/channelstv/status/1307253035186483207?s=19
I don't like politicians but Obaseki will win
Re: Edo Election: Obaseki And Wife Cast Their Votes by Moikiitos: 11:57am On Sep 19, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Obaseki my real niggarrr
4+4=8
Torwagba

Apc hijacked electoral materials in ward 9 unit 15
Egor.... right Now
No matter what they do APC is gonna lose today

I hope you will still come back to comment, if it goes the other way round...naija politics na gra-gra
Re: Edo Election: Obaseki And Wife Cast Their Votes by Jman06(m): 11:58am On Sep 19, 2020
Obaseki would win today's Edo election overwhelmingly!

Edo people are smart
Re: Edo Election: Obaseki And Wife Cast Their Votes by Legacy001: 12:00pm On Sep 19, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
Obagone
Yet they are buying your ancestral land
Re: Edo Election: Obaseki And Wife Cast Their Votes by Kingbuhari(m): 12:05pm On Sep 19, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
BADLUCK history cheesy

Obagone
how is ur Afonja goodluck doing u under sai Barbar No free ewedu again
Re: Edo Election: Obaseki And Wife Cast Their Votes by BIGGESThead6: 12:07pm On Sep 19, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
BADLUCK history cheesy

Obagone

God bless you my friend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Election: Obaseki And Wife Cast Their Votes by Lamasta(m): 12:12pm On Sep 19, 2020
By this time tomorrow or next we will know the scores and also know who to grin
Re: Edo Election: Obaseki And Wife Cast Their Votes by Amorprincesa24: 12:18pm On Sep 19, 2020
APC will win because they can bribe for Africa. Their corruption level is highest. Bunch of criminals
Re: Edo Election: Obaseki And Wife Cast Their Votes by McKayConcept(m): 12:28pm On Sep 19, 2020
We supply to anywhere around the globe. Place ur order

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Don't Know Who Can Challenge Us In 2027 – Wike / Saraki Please Forgive Oshiomhole, I Apologise On His Behalf - Lere Olayinka / Femi Fani-kayode Slams Femi Gbajabiamila For Sitting Before An Islamic Scholar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.