Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Edo Decides: They Are Rigging Me Out – Gov Obaseki Cries Out - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Decides: They Are Rigging Me Out – Gov Obaseki Cries Out (69512 Views)

Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out / Ekiti Decides "They Pay Us Four Thousand Naira Each To Vote" BBC Footage / Ekiti Decides - They Are Stealing Our Ballot Boxes.. Polling Center Scattered As (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Decides: They Are Rigging Me Out – Gov Obaseki Cries Out by calebadeosun: 3:24pm On Sep 19, 2020
ojaysam25:

The police and military in the state would answer to the sitting governor...
mugu...so nah gov dey pay them salary abi
Re: Edo Decides: They Are Rigging Me Out – Gov Obaseki Cries Out by Agbegbaorogboye: 3:24pm On Sep 19, 2020
Fear not gov.
The yam eaters you see today, you shall see no more.
Re: Edo Decides: They Are Rigging Me Out – Gov Obaseki Cries Out by Worthyisthelamb: 3:29pm On Sep 19, 2020
Bros, calm down! Calm down! Calm down!
Jungle don dey mature small. We go separate boys from men. grin grin grin
Re: Edo Decides: They Are Rigging Me Out – Gov Obaseki Cries Out by LegalWolf: 3:30pm On Sep 19, 2020
Winning election is not by getting likes on nairaland. Most people like stupid things. We knew he could never win

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Decides: They Are Rigging Me Out – Gov Obaseki Cries Out by fareed69(m): 3:31pm On Sep 19, 2020

Re: Edo Decides: They Are Rigging Me Out – Gov Obaseki Cries Out by calebadeosun: 3:32pm On Sep 19, 2020
jaxxy:

Must criminality must continue? Oshiomole must continue to rigging is what Ure saying?
type in ur language bro
Re: Edo Decides: They Are Rigging Me Out – Gov Obaseki Cries Out by jaxxy(m): 3:33pm On Sep 19, 2020
calebadeosun:
type in ur language bro

Typo sorry.
Re: Edo Decides: They Are Rigging Me Out – Gov Obaseki Cries Out by Holaomoakin(m): 3:34pm On Sep 19, 2020
Don't worry na, YOU HAD BEEN FIRED SIR!
Re: Edo Decides: They Are Rigging Me Out – Gov Obaseki Cries Out by Breastfeed: 3:39pm On Sep 19, 2020
Jones4190:
QUESTION
APC = PDP, Prove ?
ANSWER
Since we know they are both parties, The 2nd "P" in PDP is a constant and so may not be included in the equation. OR we may as well say APC"P" = PD"P"
"P" = Party
Divide both sides of the equation by the constant "P".
Resulting in APC = PD
This means that if A+P+C = x, Also P+D must be equal to x
Meaning A+P+C = P+D
Using the alphabet A -Z numbers, whereby A = 1 and Z=26
Substituting letters with their corresponding numbers.
A,P,C = 1,16,3
P,D= 16,4
A+P+C = 1+16+3 = 20
P+D= 16+4 = 20
Therefore APC = PDP
mad ooo

1 Like

Re: Edo Decides: They Are Rigging Me Out – Gov Obaseki Cries Out by ojaysam25(m): 3:44pm On Sep 19, 2020
calebadeosun:
mugu...so nah gov dey pay them salary abi
Mynd44
Rule 2
Re: Edo Decides: They Are Rigging Me Out – Gov Obaseki Cries Out by Olaolufred(m): 3:58pm On Sep 19, 2020
jaxxy:

Typo sorry.

To be candid, this is beyond typo.

Let's not deceive one another. You
Re: Edo Decides: They Are Rigging Me Out – Gov Obaseki Cries Out by jaxxy(m): 4:01pm On Sep 19, 2020
Olaolufred:

To be candid, this is beyond typo.

Let's not deceive one another. You

Now I see Ure not reasonable. Anyways I was trying to be civil bt can assume anything u feel like . I don’t wish to argue.
Re: Edo Decides: They Are Rigging Me Out – Gov Obaseki Cries Out by Oracleforce: 4:04pm On Sep 19, 2020
Where are the Nyamiri PDP supporters crew? I thought they would be allowed to vote in the Edo election. ..son of bitterness... Bitterness is their trademark...they can't do without bitterness....
Re: Edo Decides: They Are Rigging Me Out – Gov Obaseki Cries Out by Earnonline2: 4:19pm On Sep 19, 2020
REally
Re: Edo Decides: They Are Rigging Me Out – Gov Obaseki Cries Out by showafrica(m): 4:22pm On Sep 19, 2020
MrGoood:
Victory is clear for Obaseki, You will know the important reason why you should name your child a good name today , Sit, rest back and watch how things unfold, God will win for you as your name implies.4+4

Bro, this is Nigeria nothing works here, good people dont last here. If he is a good man, then he should forget Nigeria politics.
Re: Edo Decides: They Are Rigging Me Out – Gov Obaseki Cries Out by Shaev7(m): 4:23pm On Sep 19, 2020
ojaysam25:
Obaseki should not relent...he should use the power of incumbency to fight fire for fire.
Period!

1 Like

Re: Edo Decides: They Are Rigging Me Out – Gov Obaseki Cries Out by riczy(m): 4:32pm On Sep 19, 2020
seunmsg:
Too early to start shedding tears dictator Obaseki. Will you shed blood when INEC declare Ize-Iyamu?

Allow the process to go on peacefully without heating up the tensed atmosphere in the state. If you have reservations, package them and approach the tribunal after a winner is declared.
ppl like u are political ass lickers, because thiefnibu called him a dictator as such u followed suit, how abt Buhari whom he sold to us hu times without number has clearly flouted court orders and a disaster, has ur god(thiefnibu) ask him to resign. If u are nt *ovbiedo* kind pass!
Re: Edo Decides: They Are Rigging Me Out – Gov Obaseki Cries Out by 9iceprince(m): 4:36pm On Sep 19, 2020
MrGoood:
Victory is clear for Obaseki, You will know the important reason why you should name your child a good name today , Sit, rest back and watch how things unfold, God will win for you as your name implies.4+4

as Goodluck won in 2015 right
Re: Edo Decides: They Are Rigging Me Out – Gov Obaseki Cries Out by Greensquard(m): 5:45pm On Sep 19, 2020
Ecstasy154:

https://dailypost.ng/2020/09/19/edo-decides-theyre-rigging-me-out-gov-obaseki-cries-out/
Idiot people,does anything work in nija first of all?what a shame for the so called INEC angry
Re: Edo Decides: They Are Rigging Me Out – Gov Obaseki Cries Out by Kamdil: 5:56pm On Sep 19, 2020
With 1700 Naira, or 4 dollars, you can make 3000 dollars by December through the Crypto Currency Smart Contract,

Ask me how

WhatsApp me for more info
070-444-eight,two,631
Re: Edo Decides: They Are Rigging Me Out – Gov Obaseki Cries Out by Kingspin(m): 6:28pm On Sep 19, 2020
Only INEC rig election successfully
Re: Edo Decides: They Are Rigging Me Out – Gov Obaseki Cries Out by israelmao(m): 6:52pm On Sep 19, 2020
Political strategy.
Re: Edo Decides: They Are Rigging Me Out – Gov Obaseki Cries Out by supercase1(m): 8:59pm On Sep 19, 2020
MrGoood:
if I lay curse on you now them go say person wicked.how can you call God name into Nigeria dirty politics
Re: Edo Decides: They Are Rigging Me Out – Gov Obaseki Cries Out by supercase1(m): 9:04pm On Sep 19, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Lool
We already know APC with the help of federal might will rig Ize Iyamu in.
obaseki na stingy guy,why APC no fit rig PDP commot from Delta with even with federal support

the answer is gov okowa of Delta State spent ca$$h but obaseki is waiting for wike to help him.if obaseki lose,obaseki is a stupid man grin
Re: Edo Decides: They Are Rigging Me Out – Gov Obaseki Cries Out by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:09pm On Sep 19, 2020
supercase1:

obaseki na stingy guy,why APC no fit rig PDP commot from Delta with even with federal support

the answer is gov okowa of Delta State spent ca$$h but obaseki is waiting for wike to help him.if obaseki lose,obaseki is a stupid man grin

Guy with the way things be, Obaseki fit win oo. Well let's just wait till tomorrow.
Re: Edo Decides: They Are Rigging Me Out – Gov Obaseki Cries Out by DerideGull(m): 10:20pm On Sep 19, 2020
Jones4190:
QUESTION
APC = PDP, Prove ?
ANSWER
Since we know they are both parties, The 2nd "P" in PDP is a constant and so may not be included in the equation. OR we may as well say APC"P" = PD"P"
"P" = Party
Divide both sides of the equation by the constant "P".
Resulting in APC = PD

This means that if A+P+C = x, Also P+D must be equal to x
Meaning A+P+C = P+D
Using the alphabet A -Z numbers, whereby A = 1 and Z=26
Substituting letters with their corresponding numbers.
A,P,C = 1,16,3
P,D= 16,4
A+P+C = 1+16+3 = 20
P+D= 16+4 = 20
Therefore APC = PDP

The bolded is a made in Nigeria Algebraic equation. Oga if APC = PDP and both sides are divided by P, the resultant is AC=DP
Re: Edo Decides: They Are Rigging Me Out – Gov Obaseki Cries Out by KendrickAyomide: 2:55am On Sep 20, 2020
LegalWolf:
Winning election is not by getting likes on nairaland. Most people like stupid things. We knew he could never win
you go soon know..e go soon clear for your eye
Re: Edo Decides: They Are Rigging Me Out – Gov Obaseki Cries Out by Access03(m): 3:43am On Sep 20, 2020
riczy:
ppl like u are political ass lickers, because thiefnibu called him a dictator as such u followed suit, how abt Buhari whom he sold to us hu times without number has clearly flouted court orders and a disaster, has ur god(thiefnibu) ask him to resign. If u are nt *ovbiedo* kind pass!
Support your own in peace, and get Tinubu off your cloned mind. Must everyone supports Obasek? Or what you tryna say? A loyal party man must support his or her own, and not the Obasek/Buhari.
Re: Edo Decides: They Are Rigging Me Out – Gov Obaseki Cries Out by slivertongue: 12:27pm On Sep 20, 2020
garfield1:

Why all this hatred for apc? Obaseki has lost my friend

its your sycophancy that will surely bury ur nuisance of a party. good riddance for a rogue party

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Omoyele Sowore Meets Bobrisky At The Airport (Photos, Video) / Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA / See Authentic Pics Of Classy Wedding Invitation Of Zahra Buhari & Ahmad Indimi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.