Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Edo Election: This Just Happened To My Dad - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Election: This Just Happened To My Dad (7173 Views)

Edo Election!! This Adams Oshiomole's House Is Melting Hearts As Other Reveals / This Is BORNO State Election This Is Enough To Cancel The Election Of The State. / If You're Still Thinking Buhari Has Any Chance In 2019 Election This Is For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo Election: This Just Happened To My Dad by Damian457: 1:58pm On Sep 19, 2020
What kind of a bleeping country is this
Damn, they just disenfranchised my Dad.
Ward 8 unit 5 at Ikpoba okha local government area.
Mod please let the whole world see what is going on

4 Shares

Re: Edo Election: This Just Happened To My Dad by Damian457: 1:59pm On Sep 19, 2020
This country is deaaaaaad! Fuckkkkkkk

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Election: This Just Happened To My Dad by helinues: 1:59pm On Sep 19, 2020
Evidence/proofs

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo Election: This Just Happened To My Dad by RedPanthar: 2:00pm On Sep 19, 2020
You see. And this is the show of support some young ones feel we should committ our future and kids to
Re: Edo Election: This Just Happened To My Dad by solochris(m): 2:03pm On Sep 19, 2020
And the youths are celebrating them
Re: Edo Election: This Just Happened To My Dad by SeanBeezy(m): 2:03pm On Sep 19, 2020
These are youths said to be leaders of tomorrow
Re: Edo Election: This Just Happened To My Dad by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 19, 2020
What sort of useless propaganda is this

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo Election: This Just Happened To My Dad by Sonnobax15(m): 2:03pm On Sep 19, 2020
grin. they even gave him an option and you are here complaining...

oga, collect the 5k and vote for APC because no amount of your votes can win obaseki this election....

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Edo Election: This Just Happened To My Dad by Kyase(m): 2:04pm On Sep 19, 2020
See police reply abeg grin grin
They are not there to celebrate fight.hahahaha grin

But op you dad is not a credible source and that screenshot no mean anything

10 Likes

Re: Edo Election: This Just Happened To My Dad by Damian457: 2:05pm On Sep 19, 2020
THE NAME OF THE POLLING UNIT IS WARD 8 UNIT 5. Ikpoba Okha Local Government

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Election: This Just Happened To My Dad by yakubudivine: 2:06pm On Sep 19, 2020
This story is Cook somewhere in aba

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Edo Election: This Just Happened To My Dad by Enwhen(m): 2:07pm On Sep 19, 2020
BabaOwen:

Its not propaganda , thats reality ...and it is Nigeria system , if the PDP have the opportunity they will also do same , ...

4 Likes

Re: Edo Election: This Just Happened To My Dad by NaijaRoyalty(m): 2:09pm On Sep 19, 2020
Very very bad of APC

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Edo Election: This Just Happened To My Dad by EdCure: 2:09pm On Sep 19, 2020
BabaOwen:
A very cheap one.
Some fools will still fall for it.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Election: This Just Happened To My Dad by espn(m): 2:11pm On Sep 19, 2020
Enwhen:

Its not propaganda , thats reality ...and it is Nigeria system , if the PDP have the opportunity they will also do same , ...
They are also doing it

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo Election: This Just Happened To My Dad by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 19, 2020
Damian457:
You’re a big fooool.
This happened to my Dad. Go to the polling unit and see
what's the name of the polling unit?
Re: Edo Election: This Just Happened To My Dad by omenka(m): 2:12pm On Sep 19, 2020
Damian457:
You’re a big fooool.
This happened to my Dad. Go to the polling unit and see
He is not a fool. It is a cheap propaganda that cant change anything on ground.

The best rigger between the two thieves will win regardless of all the nonsense you people do on nairaland.

I pity this country youths. Smh.

8 Likes

Re: Edo Election: This Just Happened To My Dad by NeoWanZaeed(m): 2:14pm On Sep 19, 2020
it's true..
happened here in osogbo during gubernatorial election.. after the inconclusive nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Edo Election: This Just Happened To My Dad by RedPanthar: 2:19pm On Sep 19, 2020
Good Day

I'm pleased to invite you to join my content writing team. Yes, I'm recruiting an elite team of content writers and together we're going to be involved in " writing articles remotely " as part of a bigger business model. Each writer onboard the team earns 1 Million Naira at the end of our working partnership together.

Here are the perks of this opportunity :

* You get to work remotely and build wealth

* You work from the confines of your home

* You gain skills that enables you make consistent income even after our working partnership

* You earn excellent renumeration at the end of your tenure that could be channelled into personal engagements

* You learn on the project

I'm inviting you onboard to join me on this project. If you're interested, send me a message

Thank you
Re: Edo Election: This Just Happened To My Dad by youneedjesus: 2:20pm On Sep 19, 2020
God will deliver us IJN Amen
Re: Edo Election: This Just Happened To My Dad by majole: 2:24pm On Sep 19, 2020
Your type are the ones dividing this country. Too much hatred & lies

3 Likes

Re: Edo Election: This Just Happened To My Dad by Damian457: 2:29pm On Sep 19, 2020
THE PEOPLE DISPROVING MY REPORT MAY YOU ALL REMAIN AND DIE IN THIS FUCKING HELL FIRE CALLED NIGERIA.

UPDATE: SOME AREA BOYS JUST CAUGHT ONE OF VOTE BUYERS. THE POLLING STATION REMAINS OUT OF BOUND TO NON APC VOTERS. THIS GUY WAA CAUGHT ON HIS WAY TO THE POLLING UNIT

I AM GOING TO UPLOAD THE VIDEO NOW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVAGpBsLK5g

4 Likes

Re: Edo Election: This Just Happened To My Dad by Jones4190(m): 2:29pm On Sep 19, 2020
tell your dad that the 5k is his national cake
Re: Edo Election: This Just Happened To My Dad by Micheal250: 2:30pm On Sep 19, 2020
That is just a chat message

Anyone can do that.

I just hope that is not true because is too bad

2 Likes

Re: Edo Election: This Just Happened To My Dad by olanrewaju93375: 2:30pm On Sep 19, 2020
These are teenagers said to be officials of today
Re: Edo Election: This Just Happened To My Dad by ruggedtimi(m): 2:31pm On Sep 19, 2020
Is not like pdp people na saint. ....just that apc own dey cast
Re: Edo Election: This Just Happened To My Dad by Damian457: 2:36pm On Sep 19, 2020
Moderator please move this to front page let the world know what Nigeria is calling democracy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Election: This Just Happened To My Dad by Kent2020: 2:38pm On Sep 19, 2020
Damian457:
THE NAME OF THE POLLING UNIT IS WARD 8 UNIT 5. Ikpoba Okha Local Government
Can you people have secret cameras to record all this irregularities?
Re: Edo Election: This Just Happened To My Dad by Damian457: 2:43pm On Sep 19, 2020
BRO THE POLLING UNIT IS OUT OF BOUND.
YOU DARE NOT GO CLOSE TO THAT PLACE.
THE THUGS THERE ARE OVER 30.

Kent2020:
Can you people have secret cameras to record all this irregularities?

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: This Just Happened To My Dad by Damian457: 2:45pm On Sep 19, 2020
WARD 8 unit 5.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obidients insults The Ooni of Ife On Social Media / A Prove That Sir Louis Ojukwu Car Was Used...pix / 130 Power Transmission Projects Abandoned Since 2002 – TCN Official

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.