Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,653 members, 7,827,414 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Leaked Video Of Ize-iyamu Lamenting About Governor Wike’s Presence During Collat - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leaked Video Of Ize-iyamu Lamenting About Governor Wike’s Presence During Collat (5091 Views)

PDP Justifies Wike’s Presence At BoT Meeting / Leaked Video Of Ize-iyamu Complaining About Wike’s Presence During Collat / Man Who Posted False Story About Governor Ortom On Facebook Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leaked Video Of Ize-iyamu Lamenting About Governor Wike’s Presence During Collat by Nksleek: 10:31pm On Sep 19, 2020
Pastor Osagie Ize Iyamu, APC gubernatorial candidate was captured lamenting about Wike’s presence while making a phone call after casting his vote in Edo.

According to the guber candidate who was speaking to an unknown person at the other end of the call, he wondered what the Governor of Rivers State is doing, insisting that he has no business in Edo State despite the freedom of association.

Watch the video below;

Source: https://focusnaija.com.ng/2020/09/19/leaked-video-of-ize-iyamu-lamenting-about-governor-wikes-presence-during-vote-collation/

1 Share

Re: Leaked Video Of Ize-iyamu Lamenting About Governor Wike’s Presence During Collat by OVB123: 10:39pm On Sep 19, 2020
It is victory for obaseki all the way.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leaked Video Of Ize-iyamu Lamenting About Governor Wike’s Presence During Collat by Built2last: 10:40pm On Sep 19, 2020
Edo watch, you see this 2 men

1 Like

Re: Leaked Video Of Ize-iyamu Lamenting About Governor Wike’s Presence During Collat by Iyoocartel(f): 10:44pm On Sep 19, 2020
Iyooooooo cartel

Obaseki and shaibu is going to show that local deported drug baron called and local street tout that Edo is not Lagos and Obaseki is not Ambode the shameless coward.
Wiki presence is causing alot of tension in the enemies camp cos they know say if dem do anyhow rivers boys go barracade them and their family.

4+4
Edo no be Lagos!!!

12 Likes

Re: Leaked Video Of Ize-iyamu Lamenting About Governor Wike’s Presence During Collat by mman830: 10:46pm On Sep 19, 2020
grin
Re: Leaked Video Of Ize-iyamu Lamenting About Governor Wike’s Presence During Collat by Marvellously2Me: 10:50pm On Sep 19, 2020
ok
Re: Leaked Video Of Ize-iyamu Lamenting About Governor Wike’s Presence During Collat by eneyoduke(m): 10:51pm On Sep 19, 2020
Even IGP lost his polling unit

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Video Of Ize-iyamu Lamenting About Governor Wike’s Presence During Collat by Nigeriabiafra80: 10:54pm On Sep 19, 2020
Hahahahahhaha
So ganduje can stay in edo while wike cant

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Video Of Ize-iyamu Lamenting About Governor Wike’s Presence During Collat by Kestolove(m): 10:54pm On Sep 19, 2020
Edo wee soon turn Lagos...

1 Like

Re: Leaked Video Of Ize-iyamu Lamenting About Governor Wike’s Presence During Collat by Danwakae(m): 11:03pm On Sep 19, 2020
Kestolove:
Edo wee soon turn Lagos...

APC won in Edo North , but the margin is not much .... With the informations available, the PDP is winning ...unless the APC do some hijackings that the PDP did early in the day at Egor

3 Likes

Re: Leaked Video Of Ize-iyamu Lamenting About Governor Wike’s Presence During Collat by daddytime(m): 11:20pm On Sep 19, 2020
If na me be this guy, I for don send my boys go lay ambush for Osho gate make e no quick am escape.

I go just ask am say "wetin I do you Osho"?

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Video Of Ize-iyamu Lamenting About Governor Wike’s Presence During Collat by Oracleforce: 11:22pm On Sep 19, 2020
Another fake news from pdp pigs and ipob e-rats being propagated by some fools on social media
Re: Leaked Video Of Ize-iyamu Lamenting About Governor Wike’s Presence During Collat by ovieigho(m): 11:28pm On Sep 19, 2020
Lolz

WIKE the Jagaban....�

1 Like

Re: Leaked Video Of Ize-iyamu Lamenting About Governor Wike’s Presence During Collat by Kingspin(m): 11:33pm On Sep 19, 2020
Gone at the days when I voted my uncle just because he is my uncle or community politician.

If my father didn't impress me I will secretly vote the next father.

Charity begins at home.

3 Likes

Re: Leaked Video Of Ize-iyamu Lamenting About Governor Wike’s Presence During Collat by Mysticwebb: 11:38pm On Sep 19, 2020
Oracleforce:
Another fake news from pdp pigs and ipob e-rats being propagated by some fools on social media
Even when the video is there for you to watch.
Hasn't Oshomole sent data to you?
Or you are doing your own Zombie for free

6 Likes

Re: Leaked Video Of Ize-iyamu Lamenting About Governor Wike’s Presence During Collat by Oracleforce: 11:46pm On Sep 19, 2020
Mysticwebb:

Even when the video is there for you to watch.
Hasn't Oshomole sent data to you?
Or you are doing your own Zombie for free

Must you carry your mumu come social media...
Abeg, let.there.be a social.distance so that you will.not.infecte me with your.mumu virus..
Re: Leaked Video Of Ize-iyamu Lamenting About Governor Wike’s Presence During Collat by Mysticwebb: 11:51pm On Sep 19, 2020
Oracleforce:

Must you carry your mumu come social media...
Abeg, let.there.be a social.distance so that you will.not.infecte me with your.mumu virus..
In the mind of Zombies, they are very smart.
No infection is worse than having a dead brain as a zombie.

3 Likes

Re: Leaked Video Of Ize-iyamu Lamenting About Governor Wike’s Presence During Collat by ezeudo97817: 2:21am On Sep 20, 2020
Edo kiddo soon turn Lagos...
Re: Leaked Video Of Ize-iyamu Lamenting About Governor Wike’s Presence During Collat by Access03(m): 3:08am On Sep 20, 2020
Iyoocartel:
Iyooooooo cartel

Obaseki and shaibu is going to show that local deported drug baron called and local street tout that Edo is not Lagos and Obaseki is not Ambode the shameless coward.
Wiki presence is causing alot of tension in the enemies camp cos they know say if dem do anyhow rivers boys go barracade them and their family.

4+4
Edo no be Lagos!!!
Trying hard to create a niche for yourself on NL. Explore other means and leave politics. If e sure for you, make we meet for Ikorudu during Lagos East Senatorial Bye-election. We awaits you and your BOG guys, if at all you know the meaning of BOG.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Video Of Ize-iyamu Lamenting About Governor Wike’s Presence During Collat by Nobody: 3:57am On Sep 20, 2020
He go lament taya..
Re: Leaked Video Of Ize-iyamu Lamenting About Governor Wike’s Presence During Collat by dlaw70(m): 4:30am On Sep 20, 2020
Even me sef the fear Wike

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Video Of Ize-iyamu Lamenting About Governor Wike’s Presence During Collat by Yobabad: 6:24am On Sep 20, 2020
Oracleforce:
. By their outburst you shall know them , this must be the newly elected YMM (Yoruba Muslims Miscreants) provorst

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Video Of Ize-iyamu Lamenting About Governor Wike’s Presence During Collat by frankyychiji(f): 6:30am On Sep 20, 2020
Built2last:
Edo watch, you see this 2 men
Mehn!!!
Re: Leaked Video Of Ize-iyamu Lamenting About Governor Wike’s Presence During Collat by frankyychiji(f): 6:32am On Sep 20, 2020
Oracleforce:
And read by fools like the one I'm quoting.
Re: Leaked Video Of Ize-iyamu Lamenting About Governor Wike’s Presence During Collat by Iyoocartel(f): 6:34am On Sep 20, 2020
Access03:
Trying hard to create a niche for yourself on NL. Explore other means and leave politics. If e sure for you, make we meet for Ikorudu during Lagos East Senatorial Bye-election. We awaits you and your BOG guys, if at all you know the meaning of BOG.
Iyoooo cartel

Ikorodu of all places. Nothing on earth go ever carry me to such low lives area filled with poor cultists, thirsty blood suckers and skull miners.

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Video Of Ize-iyamu Lamenting About Governor Wike’s Presence During Collat by frankyychiji(f): 6:34am On Sep 20, 2020
Access03:
Are you jealous of that guy or what? All I can see from you is jealousy ooo.
Re: Leaked Video Of Ize-iyamu Lamenting About Governor Wike’s Presence During Collat by ThatFairGuy1: 6:35am On Sep 20, 2020
Access03:
All those shouting same treatment for Tinubu doesn't know the Political structure in Lagos. What he has been building for over 2 decades. grin

They all should just Forget the thought of relegating Tinubu in Lagos
Re: Leaked Video Of Ize-iyamu Lamenting About Governor Wike’s Presence During Collat by Gondonu: 6:38am On Sep 20, 2020
Why is Ize Iyamu obsessed with governor Wike? Is he contesting against him? Has he forgotten that Gandollar & Supreme court-Hope Uzodinma are all in Benin with him? What about the Bullion van man-abi he don sneaked out already?

(1) (Reply)

Lord Lugard On Africans! Any Truth In This? / Ministerial List:president Goodluck Jonathan To Shock Pdp Power Brokers / Labour Congress Plans Strike For 200% Increase In Fuel Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.